confession

Married to Kai

After blowing the candle Minwoo give you a diamond neckless as your birthday gift.

Eunji and Yoo Kyung could not help but show how jealous they are when they saw it.

You also  surprise by yourself. It never crosses your mind that Minwoo would give you such an expensive gift.

You put the box aside and observe the necklace.

“Do you like it ?” He asks.

“You shouldn’t-” Minwoo suddenly takes the necklace from you then get up. He wanted to wear it for you but you avoid him. “I can wear it myself.” Politely you denied.

“Are you sure?”

“Yep.” You take the necklace back from him and put it in the box again.

Minwoo sits back on the couch and grab a snack.

This time is Yoo Kyung turn singing. Without holding back she grab the mic and  asks you to sing together with her but but you reject her down.

 “You know actually I’m not the one who pick the necklace out for you.” Minwoo said after the long quiet.

You tilt your head to the side and ask. “Then who?”

Minwoo suddenly takes his phone out and await a call from someone. He looks nervous when nothing appears on the screen. Is he dating someone? You guess when you saw how anticipate he is.

A few minutes later he waits paid off when the phone finally rings. Without checking the caller id first he quickly answers it.

“Are you already here?” you could not hear the response but Minwoo looks so happy that mean the person that he’s waited for is in the same place as you.

Yoo Kyung finally finish her singing. She turns off the volume and throw herself on the couch. She’s just too tired after giving all her best in front. She also doesn’t have any energy to lift her head up.

Then you can hear someone knocking on the door. “Eunji! Open it.” Yoo Kyung put the mic down and tell eunji to open it because she’s just too tired.

“Who could that be?” she said with moving her eyes at you. She tries to tell you that probably its Kai. But you roll your eyes when you understand her. Eunji get up but Minwoo holds her down.

“Let me open it.”

He gets up and open it himself.

You can see that he is widely smile as he walk to the door. He spins the door knob and you could hear a female  voice outside.

“Come in, we all were waiting for you.”

Minwoo invites her in and slowly her face shown. She is holding a gift in her hand  and you could not help but to get surprised by  her appearance.

“Bomi.”

 Slowly you stand up on your two feet when Bomi comes approaching you.

“Happy birthday.” She  hand in the gift and hesitantly you take it away from her. “Thank you.”

You speechless and don’t know what to say. You are too shocking when the person that you never expect is standing before you right now.

Bomi notice the surprise look in your eyes. She also don’t know what to say after wishing you a happy birthday. But she doesn’t want you to misunderstand so she decided to spit out anything that come across her mind . “Is the party over already?” she observes around

 “You Bomi right?” Eunji ask and push minwoo aside

“Kai girlfriend? I mean ex?” this time  Yoo Kyung turn.

“No, she’s mine.” Minwoo put his hand on Bomi ‘s shoulder and protect her from the question attack.

“What?!” hard to believe it you , Yoo Kyung and Eunji almost faint after hearing his confession.

“Is it true?”    you keep on asking even Minwoo already admit it a lot of times. Bomi is surrounded by all the people in the room and she had a difficult time to breath.

Minwoo  almost lost his patience answering the same question over and over again.

“For a million times YES.”

You , Eunji and Yoo Kyung look at each other shocked . It's definitely hard to believe him.

“But how?” you gulp “what happen?” you throw another question.

“Well it's all thanks to you. If you did not force me to meet him at the airport the other day then all of this won’t happen.”

“We realize that we still have feeling for each other when Kai suddenly drag you out just like that.”

Minwoo and Bomi look at each other and smile.

“So my plan actually worked?”

“Yep.” Minwoo nodded.

You hold Minwoo and bomi’s hand at the same time. A happy tears almost rolling down on your cheek. “I’m happy for both of you.”

“Thank you.” Bomi look at you deep in your eyes and said how grateful she was.

“Speaking of Kai, where is he?”

Kai’s pov

Here  I am stuck in this practice room with Exo and the choreographer. We still have to practice a lot more because few more days I will debut.

Once again MAMA being played and everyone getting ready for another dance. “Kai ! " Come on!” suho shout my name from in front.

I grab a towel next to me and wipe the sweat that all over my face. “Coming!” I sigh when Na Eun face suddenly pops in my mind.

10 minute rest after using all my energy for about an hour in front. I quickly take a seat and drink a bottle of water beside me.

The rest of Exo members notice my restless face when I keep looking at my watch non stop when  MAMA end.

“What’s wrong ?” Baekhyun put his bottle down then ask me.

“Nothing.” I lie and keep checking on the time. It's already 8 and Na Eun still haven’t heard a birthday wish from me.

I feel like the most bad guy on earth when I remember back that I’m actually didn’t know that today is actually her birthday. No wonder she looks at me like that. She must think that I’m purposely did not care about her and that must be absolutely broke her heart.

No.

 I must get out out from here.

 I have to do it now before I regret it for my whole life. But how? I bite my lips try to thinking of a way.

“Practice time!”

MAMA song is played again and everyone is getting ready for another practice. Forcedly I get up and join them.

However this time I keep making mistakes. Even the easiest step I could not help but failed on it.

Honestly I lose all my concentration because my mind could not stop thinking about Na Eun.

Because of that the practice cannot progress smoothly. Sadly our practice has been extended for another hour and that make my practice would end around 11. Dang it. I keep being scold every time I get it wrong. And the least thing I could do is apologize.

“What happen to you?” Mr Lee, the choreographer pulls me to the side and ask me after the practice end. I held down my head because he is just too scary when he’s angry. “I’m sorry, I have an exam tomorrow and it kinda bug me.”

He stops for a while and sigh. “Is that so? It's okay then, my fault too because I was pushing you too hard.”

I turn silence when heard that, my head is completely block I don’t know what to say next beside bowing. “You should go home now, and make sure you arrange your time well, so you won’t repeat the same mistake like today.”

“I will.” I bow then go tidy up my stuff. I grab my bag and quickly ran to the bustop.

Once I’m out I linger around the street looking for  a store that's still open. It's already 11:15 and my chance to actually find it really thin. I was too busy with the practice until I cannot find time to look for Na Eun’s birthday gift.

She would absolutely upset with me now. I hope I get home in time and wish her.

I went to the bustop and wait for a cab. I don’t care whatever the transport it is as long it would take me home faster.

10 minutes passed but still no bus or even a cab.

That its.

I don’t want to give up but it seems like the condition are forcing me to. There’s no way I could be there before 12 except they would be a magical transport suddenly come and take me home.

However few minutes after that, I could hear someone is honing on my back. I quickly turn to see who and I could see Chanyeol waving his hand at me calling my name from inside his car. “Get in, I give you a ride!”Without wasting time I quickly ran to him and open the car door.

I’m so grateful when Chanyeol comes at the right time when I need him the most. I felt like wanting to give him a big hug to show how happy I am when he come and rescue me.

“Is something bothering you today? It's so rare when the main dancer keeps making mistakes like that.” Chanyeol ask me then turn on the radio.

“Actually yes, and I would regret it for my whole life if I could not get home before 12“

Chanyeol burst into laugh. I tilt my head to the side and ask him. “What's so funny?”

“Are you a Cinderella or something?” he giggle. “Get home before 12, why? You will turn into a girl if you not.” He totally misunderstood me.

“Funny.” I rolled my eyes and look out the window.

 We almost reach my condominium area but he suddenly slows down the car. “Oh no.”.

“What’s wrong?” I sit up straight then check.

Great.

There is a car accident in front and that make the clear road turn into a massive traffic jam.

“Looks like you would turn into a beautiful girl.” He looks at me still with that Cinderella joke.

I don’t have time to get angry at him. Instead I throw my back on the chair and put my hand covering my eyes.  And just wait for a miracle to happen. Hopefully

Your Pov

The party ended around 11. Eunji and Yoo Kyung accompany you until you reach home. You invite them to come in for a while because you want to show how  gratitude you were about how nice they were today.

Because it already late they have to say no. they have to come home now especially they haven’t studied for the exam tomorrow.

In the end you left alone in a cold night with sad mood in your birthday. Thanks to Kai your excitement for today completely gone.

You press the open button on the elevator.

Once in.

 You hesitate to press  the third floor which  you live in. You don’t want to return home now. Especially when you suddenly imagine Kai would appear in front of you. Meeting him right now is not the best time.

You hate him.

But in the end instead of lingering around the neighborhood, after the long think you finally press it. You land your back on the wall take out your phone.

You turn on the phone and hope at least there’s one, even one that has Kai name on it. But disappointingly it none.

You turn it off back and put it in your pocket. With an angry aura inside,  you get out of the elevator and walk with purposely stomping your feet on the ground until you reach in front of your place.

You stare at the little buttons in front your door waiting for you to press it . Angrily you press it accordingly to the password but it won’t open. You try again and again and the result still the same.

The door still close.

You raise your hand again and keep pressing on it. But then someone holding you and stop you from keep doing that.

“What are you doing? The password completely  wrong.”

You rudely remove your hand off him and keep pressing it like a mad person until you hurt your finger because you press it too hard. “Stop it!” he grabs it again.

“Let me go !”You shout. Because of too upset, extremely upset the tears that you hold down since this morning slowly rolling down on your cheek.

Kai’s eyes rounded when he saw that.

“Follow me.” he drags you with him and still won’t let you go. “Let go of me!” you struggle but Kai holds you even tighter.

He gets in the elevator and went to the rooftop. He keeps dragging you and stop when he reach the right place.

The night is so beautiful with a lot of beautiful stars and full moon up there. But you don't notice the beauty because your eyes already wet with tears . Kai let your hand go and you quickly walk away from him. He takes your hand back and this time he determines to not let it go.

“Let me go!”

You try to remove your hands off him but he pulls you into his hug. He wraps his hand around your neck and keep your body warm.

You push him away but he won’t hear you.

 “I’m sorry.” He whisper softly into your ear. “No!” you shout and try to push him away.

“Fine, I admit that I don’t know that today is your birthday. You have the right to get angry at me. Then what are you waiting for, beat , kick and slap me until you satisfy.” He let you go and you look at him with fiery eyes. Your hand slowly forming into a punch because you thought that he take this as a joke.

“But please.” He looks up look at you. “Don’t cry.”

Slowly your hand that was formed into a punch earlier separated. You were touched after hearing his last words. This time you can feel that he totally sincere. His last sentence completely come from the bottom of his heart.

Slowly your anger gone.

“Happy birthday.” You look to the side and wipe your tears away. “It's too late.”

Then he approaches you and hold your face. He kisses your lips, you hate it at first but in the end you give up, you turn out to kiss him back.

He let you go with not letting go his hand from your face. “I will keep kissing you, if you still won’t forgive me.” he pout tried his best to make you smile

He gets ready for another kiss but you avoid him. “Fine.”

The truth is you still want to kiss him but you don’t want to hold your hope high that he likes you. Especially when he gave you a big disappointment today.

“Already ? Don’t forgive me. I want to keep kissing you.”

Surprisingly you smile, his jokes made it this time. He let go of his hand and look up the sky.

You look at him and you could see from his face that he’s thinking about something. He observe the sky and his lips suddenly carve into a smile.

“ To make out my guilty today, I have a gift for you.”

“You don’t even remember my birthday how come you remember to buy me a gift.” You roll your eyes.

“ Well it's true.” He looks down at his feet.

“I knew it.”

“But I have another one right here.” He looks at you.

“Show me then.”

“But you have to promise me that you will take a really good care of it.” he said  with a serious face.

“Just show me already.”

“Promise me first.”

“Fine. I promise.”

Kai takes a step closer before you and put his hand on his chest.

“My heart.”

“What?”

“I give you my heart.”

 

 

A/N :  finally he confess, I’m so happy for them  xD

Well thank you for reading everyone ! i wish you  a Happy New Year and *cough* happy birthday to me *cough* xD