condominium

Married to Kai

you and kai finally tie the knot, now both of you officially husband and wife.

You is sitting on brand sofa in kai's house waiting for your mom that is busy treating all the guest. while kai sitting beside you again with his expensive phone. Namjoo purposely sitting between you and kai and try to make your distance a far from kai. you are tired from her childish behaviour but you don't have energy to yell at her or even to open your mouth. you are very tired from this stupid wedding.

"aigoo~ you must be very tired." your mom suddenly come and stand in front of you.

"omma, can we go home now, i miss my bed." you complain.

"okay, get up, lets go home." you mom reply.

"really?" that was easy.

"kai , you come too." your mom continue.

kai? oh yeah, a wife and his husband must live under one roof. damn

kai easily get up and went to the porch where the car is getting ready to move. you follow kai with  heavy step.

This time your mom is not driving it was kai's driver who takes over. along the way you did not speak a word even if you do, nothing can change the fact that now you and kai are already married. so it better for you to shut up than creates trouble for yourself. you look beside you , kai's eye already close, it show that he's tired too from this wedding. come to think of it, you still doesn't get what he mean when he said "lets play this game" you are to lazy to ask him, you just let it be , maybe time will answer it all.

"yaa, wake up sleepy head." namjoo yell at you from outside. you look around and you notice only you left in the car, while other are already out.

you rub your eyes, and quickly find your mom and stands beside her.

"omma, are we going to cousin's house?" you ask curiously when you stand in front of a big bulding name comdominium. you can guess that it the luxury one with only looking at the entrance. whoever live in this, is really lucky.

your mom put a very mysterious smile on her face, she ignore your question and quickly went to the entrance and you  followed her.

you stand in front of the door, and you see your mom is holding the keys, and you notice namjoo expression suddenly change into more scarier than ever. start from there you can feel something suspicious about this. something bad that going to happen to you

"omma,do we..."

"welcome to your new house. both of you and kai will live here." your mom said with a big smile on her face.

"what?!" says you and kai simultaneously.

"b-but"

 "na-ah i don't wait to heard any complain, here's the key, and make yourself at home." your mom said and hand in the key to you.

"wait." kai said.

you look at kai curiously, expecting from him to said something , anything that can change your mom decision.

"where's dad?"

where's dad? is that the best thing you can say after silence yourself like about a day?! said something you idiot!

"he's busy, but he said he will visit you if he had time...well, look at the time, it late, it better for me to go home now." your mom suddenly change the topic. however namjoo doesn't move a bit she stand there with her eyes looking sharp at you.

"omma, can i stay here too?" she ask.

"namjoo, you had school tomorrow, it late, you better get to sleep now, come , let's go." your mom pull as hard as she can to get namjoo out from there. well it a challenge but namjoo finally move.

now it just left you and kai a l o n e. it the first time in your life being left alone with a guy, you never been with any guy before except with your father. you notice kai look at you since your mom left, you have a sudden goose bumps and quickly cover your body with both of your hands.

"what are you looking at?!" you ask angrily.

kai did not say anything, he leave you and went to his room, thank god your mom wasn't so cruel, it had more than one rooms, you look at his disgusting smile and quickly went to the other room which just beside him when the other room are locked. you quickly close the door and locked it from the inside,you lean yourself to the door and takes a really a deep breath.great now i am living with ert?!

you throw yourself on the bed and let your dress unchange, your hand is on your forehead and you look at the clock ticking. you try as  hard  as you can to prevent yourself from falling asleep. you to scared to unsecure yourself with kai just sleeping beside you, you afraid that he will secretly enter your room and do something that you can never expect.

after getting some rest you go to the desk that you believe your mom prepare it for you. you open the drawer and all your thing are there. beside you , there are bookshelf where all your school books are neatly arranged. it looks like your mom really work hard for this, she understand you very well. although, she never told you about this, she is a really good in surprising people.

you open up your books, and start to finish your homework that were given . you start yawning over and over again, your body try to tell you to go to sleep now, but you deny it. you shake your head , and rub your eyes and move your fingers. but it still did not work. your eyes give up, and slowly your head is on the desk. when you about to fall asleep, suddenly your phone vibrate telling you you got a message. it surprise you and you quickly get up. it a short message from namjoo:

keep you distance away from kai, or you dead!

unbelievable! go to sleep! you reply

 then suddenly you tummy start making noises you hold your tummy. and starts feeling really hungry, you haven't eat anything yet since the wedding. you put you glasses down and quickly go to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

when you about to close the door, you see kai standing in front of you with no cloth, and just wearing a pair of trousers. you was shock and quickly cover your eyes with both of your hand.

"what?" he ask.

"put your shirt on, you fool!" you shout.

"stop acting like good girl, it disgusting." he said and go to the kitchen.

i am a good girl!

when you about to enter your room after eating the food that your mom were prepared, you saw kai room door still open and it mean he still sray around without his cloth.

"wait." he called you from the back.

"what?!" you reply without turning back, you don't want to see him, although he really hot when no cloth on him.

"sit." he continue

like seriously ,this guy really hard to speak with more than a sentence.

"i'm tired." you reply.

"sit or else." he threaten you,

else? oh my god, or what? damn.

you slowly turn around but your eyes are tightly closed.

"there no ghost here. i put my shirt on, now open."  he said.

you trust him and your eyes are slowly open,thank god it true , finally he put his shirt on.

"i'm going to talk about this once, so listen." he said with looking straight into your eyes.

you gulp your saliva, you can feel that something really important going to come out from his mouth, so you ready yourself with the probabilty that will come.

"we going to play this married game and, and end it after 3 month." he said.

3 month? then what? divorce? but wait ...why after 3 month , why we can't  just end it next week, tomorrow or maybe TONIGHT ?!-