The key

Married to Kai

The first thing namjoo do after get out from your house that is she immediately went home. she pretty sure that she left it at home since it the last place she had been before going to your house.

she ran to her room and quickly check the drawer. her shoes are not neatly arranged, look like she rather  get scold by her mom then imaginating things when she remember back that you stuck with kai.

the key is not in the drawer so she look at somewhere else still it can't be found, he even look under the bed but is still the same. then she stop, she try to remember back where exactly she put it, then she remember her mom, she quickly ran and go to the kitchen where her mom is busy cleaning after  dinner.

"omma!"

"yes?" cleaning the dishes.

"omma, do your remember about the handcuff that i bought when we went to groceries this evening?"

"that handcuff, of course i do."

"well, do you have the key to it ?"

her mom did not answer, it look like she planning something in her head.

"i don't" she reply and tried to ignore namjoo eye contact.

"are you sure?"

"i am."

"omma, i know you lying" her pout, and following her mom around.

"are you try to accuse me stealing?"

"it's not that..." namjoo look down pull the chair and sit. she lost to her mom, she did not dare to fight her back.

"what's wrong, why you suddenly asking me for that?" her mom pull a chair and sit beside her.

" my plan did not go well, i should be the one who have to stuck with kai not naeun, urgh~" she put her face on the table.

"really?" her mom is the opposite, look like she's happy after she's heard namjoo out

"are you happy with that?"

"well... namjoo-ah, they are  married, and they are not in really good term now, how about you just leave them like that for a moment, then i..."

"ahaa! i knew it!, i knew you're the one who took the key from me."

"i- i told you, i am not." she quickly stand.

"ommaaaa~ how could you..." namjoo try to act and sound like a really sad little girl, she pretend to cry although no tears coming out from her eyes.

her mom look like she fall in namjoo's trick, she's good at acting.

"promise me one thing first." her mom sit again

"what...?"

"don't you ever try to disturb with their marriage and give up on kai, can you promise me?"

"of course, i'll try "

"no trying , its a MUST."

"okay okay, i got it, so where's the key?" she become the old namjoo again.

"follow me."

namjoo quickly followed her mom to her room. she just stand there and wait for her mom to bring the key. a few minutes have gone, but still namjoo still had not see the key. she can felt something is wrong so she quickly approach her mom .

"omma, whats wrong?"

"the key, i know i put it in here... hmm.." her mom keep looking and namjoo started helping her.

"no way. omma, remember back when is the las timet you holding it?"

"oh! i put it in the small box, and..." she feel bad to continue.

"and? and what?"

"i throw the box away, and it is in the garbage outside."

"garbage?!"

"hurry up before the garbage truck come." she continue

"ahh~ ommaaa~"

A/N: finally an update pheww~ poor namjoo...she deserve it lol xD -sorry for my bad grammar x(