bless

Married to Kai

Kai pushes her hand away and leave the room with your hand in his grip without looking back. Kai's mom almost dies in shock, she tries to explain to kai but she's speechless, she knows it's useless to say anything right now , there is no way kai going to forgive her. Miss park quickly ran to her and hold her to prevent her from falling down.

kai went upstairs using the stairs and you just follow him with tears won't stop rolling down on your cheek. He stops on the last stair before the door to the rooftop could be open. No one is there and it is the safest place to talk.

Even it hard, but you try your best to stop  crying because you don't want to look weak in front of him. All this time you pretend that you are strong enough to move on without him and now, no way you are going to ruin everything that you has created before

"Are you okay?" He warmly asks with his finger slowly help you clear the tears around your eyes.

A mix feeling suddenly stirring up inside of you when you can feel his touch again. It had been  a long time you can see him this close. Even you did not admit it on the outside but actually your heart is thumping really fast now, like the first time when you realize that you already feel for him.

"I'm fine." Coldly you move your head away from him.

"How long are you going to stay like this?"

You can feel Kai's tone change when you pretend to act cold in front of him. He sounds angry by your attitude and you are actually hate yourself for acting that way.

"Stop this, please. I already know the truth."

Surprise by listening to him you slowly turn and face him. "About what?"

"The fact that my mom forced you to divorce me."

"But..How.."

"I already know everything new, so , please stop treating me like you hate me." He stops. He starts taking a step closer and your leg froze at the moment.

"I'm sorry..."

Once again tears start welling up around your eyes. "No, don't say that, I'm sorry too, I shouldn't trust that woman too much. Once a devil, will always be a devil"

Although what kai said made sense but it's a bit rude to talk about his mother that way. It's true that his mother hates you but you should the one who hates her not kai.

"She's your mom kai, you shouldn't say that."

"How could a mom do this toward her own son?"

"She just wants to seek your forgiveness."

"Yeah right." kai slowly carve a smirk on his face sigh after he heard that.

"If you love me, then forgive her."

"What?"

kai looks at you with big question marks on his face, he just don't get it, why you always protect her even he has done hundred of bad things towards you. He likes your kindness but he wishes that you would stop being too nice , because her mom don't deserve any forgiveness. She has to learn her lesson. kai stopped and thought about it. He really do love you and he will do it if it's the only way then he could get you back. But before that he want to hear something for you and he hopes that you will answer him like he wants.

"Then... Do you love me?"

You hesitantly blink, a big gulp is going down on your throat. The heartbeat start getting faster and hopefully kai could not hear the rapid sound. Well, kai already know everything so it's no use to hide your true feeling anymore. You also doesn't have the energy to hold it down. So you think this is the best time to tell him before something  getting in your way

"I..."

Right before you want to say it suddenly someone is appearing from behind. It was Miss park. kai push you to the back of the wall to prevent from being seen. And you try your best to not to make any noise.

"M-miss park?"

"I've been looking all over for you." She stops and try to gasp some air, it looks like she has been running all around the big building.

"Is something wrong?"

"Your mom, no..I mean Mrs Kim is now in the emergency room. Her breath suddenly stops, and I think you should go to see her now!"

You cupped your mouth when you heard her. It even surprise you. You thought that kai wouldn't even care about it but you are wrong. Right after he heard her mom name he quickly ran and went to see her. You were actually glad that he still thinks of his mom.

In fact you also believe that what he said before is true. he loves you.

 

You walk out of the building and went to the bus stop. You have been through a lot today, and it's the best for you to have a rest at home. "na eun!" A familiar voice calling you from behind. You stop and turn to see who. Like you expect its true. baro quickly ran towards you with his girl following him.

"Where are you going, the fan meeting hasn't started yet"

"Why? I thought it had finished already."

"Well they postponed it because kai the main dancer couldn't be here."

You turn silence. baro observes your face and in a flip he could tell that something wrong is going on with you. He takes a step closer and talk to you with a lower tone. "Wait, don't tell me that his absence has anything to do with you?" He guesses.

You don't have to answer because baro will know you reply really well.

"I need some rest, I'm going home first." You avoid his eyes and quickly stop a cab.

 

Kai's pov

I went to the hospital with riding Miss Park's car. I don't know why I feel extremely worried over her. Maybe na eun word is true. Even she such a devil but she still my mom, and that is  the  fact that I could not deny. She's the one who gives birth to me, and risk her life only to let me live in this world.

Once we reach there. I followed Miss Park from behind and nervously went to the emergency room. I ask her about her condition and she said that it's quite critical. She also told me that my mom has something wrong with her heart. It  is like a heart attack or something. She couldn't bear to hear or see something shocking or she'll be like this. To be worse she could die.

I cannot believe that she was actually hiding it from me. I don't know what her main purposes it but I'm glad she didn't use it to lure my attention. Miss park also said  that the first person that she called out before she is completely passed out is 'Jongin' my real name. And  from  that  also  Miss Park knows that I am her son.

15 minutes had passed and thank god, she's alright. Now she has been moved into a ward. Miss park says it is the best if I was the first person that she saw after she open her eyes.

 

I sit nervously beside her watching her struggling to breath with all the wire around her.

A few minutes later, suddenly I could see her finger makes a small move, she also tried to open her eyes then observe around. I straighten my posture and she is she wants something.

"jongin... Is that you...?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry for everything..." She tries to get up but I prevent her from doing so. "No, you need rest." I said

Her hand suddenly holding mine and her grip still weak. I just let it be, because it's not a perfect time to be angry.

"I'll forgive you, so please stop feeling guilty"

"You..Do?"

I move my head to the side to calm my mind down. Honestly I don't think she deserves any forgiveness from me especially from na eun. First she abandons me when I still a little boy, second, she also the cause why I'm not the cheerful kai anymore.  And now  she tries to make my future life a total disaster by parting me away from the girl that I love.

I keep silent for a while because I need to answer her correctly. Who knows if wash my ego away and learn to actually forgive her she will change. Even there is no guarantee of that but still. I'm doing this for na eun.

"na eun was right, even you try to ruin my happiness but it will never change the fact that you are actually my birth mother. "

"jongin I..."

"You should stop hating na eun, she never hates you"

She slowly moves her hand off me, I'm not sure whether it's true or not, but I think she's crying. In silent.

"I don't know if I apologize would pay for my wrongdoing, but...I see it, the way you bring  her out, I could see that you really love her even I try so many things to break both of you apart"

My hand automatically starts with forming a punch after I heard her. I start questioning myself, whether to forgive her is the right way or not.

"But tell me, why you hate her that much?" I ask

"Because I thought that she's the main reason why you keep your distance away from me, so i tries so hard to get rid of her, so that you will finally come to me.."

"You were wrong, she never did that in fact she's the one who motivate me to forgive you. Even you had done so many bad things to her, she never holds a grudge on you."

She just let her tears wetting her eyes and slowly move her head facing me. We locked eyes nothing comes out for a moment.

"From now on I won't stop you if you want to be with her."

"W-what?"

"To ransom my wrong I'll give you my blessing."

I can't contain myself when I heard that. i can't believe the biggest obstacle in our relationship has finally gone. I can freely love na eun right now, I don't even care if the public knows about it, I will bear all the consequences as long na eun is beside me.

The only left thing to do is, na eun must know this.

 

After the visit I quickly went to the fan meeting. Thank god Miss Park was still there, if not, I could not imagine my manager expression when he sees me tonight. I went to  the stylist and change my cloth. They fix my makeup and a few minutes later I they me into the tent.

Right after the crowd lay eyes on me the scream become even louder. I wave and put a big wide smile on my face, I pull the chair and sit next to chanyeol.

After the fan meeting they'll going to give us rest for 2 hours before our next schedule starts. I was the last to leave the tent because it like a punishment for me being late.

"Wait !"

I could hear someone calling me. I thought its a fan, but I  found out that its the boy that na eun claim as her boyfriend. The scene where na eun held his hand in front of me the other day hit me back and it felt like I just want to punch him in the face. But because of the unsuitable environment I'll keep down it for now.

" Can I have a word with you?" He drags me to the place with not much people around. I rudely remove his hand off me and he seems surprised by my reaction.

"What do you want?"

"I know that you still misunderstanding the whole thing. But actually na eun is my cousin."

"So you are dating your cousin?" 

"No! We don't have any relationship more than that, I already have the girl that I like and it definitely it not her."

I must say that I'm quite happy when I heard that. But it's still hesitating on whether to trust him or not. I just don't get it, why na eun act like that their couple even they're not.

"I know the scene that na eun told you that I was her boyfriend still haunted you. But trust me she did it because she wanted to cover up her true feeling towards you."

"What do you mean?"

" She still loves you "

"But...Why are you explaining this to me?"

"Because na eun is my cousin, she's a family, and I hate to see her suffer. She helps me once, and I think now it's the right time to pay her back"

 

I was sitting on the couch drying out my hair with my head filled with the thought of na eun. I reach out my phone and quickly went to na eun's number. I stare at it for a while and I'm dying to press call. After her cousin meet me I was desperate to hear whether he still love me or not from herself. But I think that talking on the phone is not the best solution.

Tomorrow, yes, tomorrow. I'm going to see her by myself. And I hope that everything will solve.

 

I am currently standing in front of na eun's door. Gathering the gut to press the doorbell. I watch around and it'll be bad if the public see me now. So I take a step closer and slowly my finger move to the button and press it.

There is no answer so I press it again. And this time I could hear steps walking towards the door. I hope it's her, I really do.

The door open and all I see is her sister namjoo, there is no  trace of na eun anywhere.

"Omo! kai? Is that you?"

Dissapointedly I make a forced smile. "Is na eun inside?" I ask.

"na eun? You're late, na eun just already leaves to Jeollam Gwangju. And she won't be back for a quite a time."

" what?"