i'm sorry

Married to Kai

Kai's pov

After she said that she didn't love me anymore my heart broke into a million trillion of piscies. My body my soul and my heart  turn freeze, I put my hand on the desk to prevent myself from falling down. Then I could feel a warm hand on my shoulder talking to me but sadly I could not hear anything beside my own own self inside.

And after a minute silence my sense start coming back and I know one thing that I want right now.

Na eun.

I must talk to her and hear her explanation, she being forced, I know something fishy is definitely going on.  She's not the type of a person that would break her promise. The promise that she will be with me until death break us apart

I spun and face her , however I could not see her anywhere, then I move my eyes to namjoo and namjoo tell me that she already walk out. Without wasting much time I quickly dashed out then look all over the place for her.

Luck on my side when I saw her not too far from me. She is on her knee with holding the pain on her feet. I could see that she is struggling to get up by herself. I ran through the crowd and it was a challenging  because suddenly people start to add up. Once I arrive on the place that she fell, she already gone. I look her everywhere and scream her name on the top of my lung, but nothing that I get beside people are staring at me suspiciously.

I give up then went home hoping that she would be there.

I lay my back on the elevator then take my phone out. There are a lot of miss call from suho and other Sm staff. They seem angry as I skip the most important preparation for my debut tomorrow. I don't know what to do right now, all this thing that just happened are too tough until sometime I felt like stepping out from exo is the best thing.

I was too tired until I cannot walk properly. Na eun face keep popping out in my mind as I'm on my way to our home. I stop in front of the door and gaze at the code that are waiting for me to press. I still remember na eun hurts her finger here when she was too disappointed when I forget about her birthday.

Nervously I press the code and walk in. The first thing that I do is go and check her in her room. With a heart beating wild, I knock. But there is no answer, so I slowly open it by myself then switch on the light. I observe her room around and yet there is no trace of her. I went to her closet and her cloth still hanging neatly inside that's mean she have not return home after she dashed out from the restaurant.

I take out my phone then start dialling her number. And like I expect she turn her phone off.

I walk over the living room and I accidently look at the desk between the sofa, the place that our love start to bloom with her becoming my tutor to save my future. On that time my heart move and I know that I must get her back.

I went to her parents house as it  is the only place that I'm confident she will go beside here. Once I reach there I do nothing except only staring at the door . I gather all my guts then press the door bell. I wait nervously as no one answer me after a few press. However few minutes after that the door open and all I see before me is namjoo.

Your pov

"K-kai"

She stutterly said as she never expect that it would be kai. "Is na eun home?"

"She's in her room." namjoo open the door more wider.

Suddenly your parents arrive with their hand full with a lot of groceries. Your mom could not bare to hold it a little longer so she put all the groceries down . She notice that there are a tall figure standing in front of her then ask "kai?" she slowly get up despite her bad back and continue asking" what bring you here?"

Kai just politely bow and there is no answer coming out from him

"Namjoo, what are you doing, invite him in, it freezing outside." said your dad.

"S-sure, come in."

" A divorce?!" both of your parents said it almost on the same time with their eyeball almost coming out form their face. your mom gaze at you with fire in her eyes and you can tell that your dad is  disappointed with him shaking his head and look down. None of them accept your decision easily.

"Alright, let me get this straight both of you want a divorce?" your mom is standing on her feet with her hand on her waist and look at both of you like she want to eat you down.

With no guts to look her straight in her eyes you answer "yes."

"Tell me kai, what's wrong, is na eun having a scandal behind you?" she guess.

"Mom!"

"Shut up na eun! I'm not asking you."

Kai look puzzle as he stuck to tell your parents the truth or not. He look to the side and did not want to look at you.

You notice about kai difficulties to answer it so you take over and reply your mom instead "the divorce is because our own good, kai and me going to graduate soon then both of us will get too busy to meet, don't you think that this is the best decision for both of us?"

"No!"

After the argue both of your parents decide to  give some privacy to you and kai. They are  strictly opposing this divorcement. However after you persuade them with mostly of lie, they finally give up in the end.

You are standing outside trembling in cold. Kai could not look you in the eyes because he afraid that it'll make thing harder for him. You also did not know how to start the conversation, your lips was sealed and the only thing that you want to do right now is crying. It hurt... it hurt because you are going to break up with him anytime soon.

"Its already late, do you want  my dad to send you home?" you slowly lift your head up and look at him.

"Could I stay here any longer, I want to cherish this last moment." by only looking at his gaze you can feel that he is breaking up inside, but he is doing his best for not to show it, and you hope that he have the energy to do that.

"You need to rest , I don't want you to be late tomorrow, I'll see you at the court"

You quickly turn away right before he saw your tears. Kai could not hold it back, suddenly you could feel a warm hand is pulling you into a hug. Kai give you a back hug and you can feel that your cloth start to wet, snow start to fall as soon he did that. "Why... why..." he sad in a low tone using his last energy.

You also crying, both of you are crying right now, the tears that you tried to hold back since yesterday burst out on that time. You were sobbing and so did him. However you try your best to look strong and go through this situation strongly.

"You'll understand one day why I do this..."

Morning arrive and you was already in the car stuck in a heavy traffic jam. You were silence for whole the time after you awake. No words are coming out from your mouth and so did your family. You are looking outside of the car window observing the cloud above.

 The whole time, kai's face never leave your mind even for a bit. Your memory between him start hitting you one by one. Your heart race wildly when you remember back about last night where for the first time you saw him crying and you are blaming yourself for this. However, everything is too late right now, there's no way you can turn it back.

"Are you sure that you don't want to change your mind?"

Namjoo look at you and ask. Your mom and dad quickly look at the front mirror and eavesdropping the question. They waited nervously to hear your answer.

You take a really deep breath then close your eyes and answer "yes."

You reach the court, you wears a big glasses and a hat to cover your face. You don't want people to recognize you so you do your best for not being shown. With a heavy step you follow your mom from the back and walk into the big building where the divorcement will happen.

As soon you reach the place, you could not see kai anywhere, you look for him all over the place yet he could not be found. You let go a big sigh then quickly take a seat beside your dad. Few minutes after that, an unfamiliar figure suddenly standing in front of you and you quickly lift your head to see who.

"M-minwoo."

Surprisingly its not kai. To make it worst its minwoo. The most unexpected guest

"Could I have a talk with you."

You and minwoo went to more private place where there are not many people around. You open your glass and put it in your pocket

"Where's kai?" you ask.

"He could not be here, his debut is today, remember?"

"But.."

Right before you could finish your sentence minwoo quickly took out an envelope from his bag. Then he hand it out to you.

"He want me to give you this." you take the big envelope and shakingly holding it.

You know what  containing inside yet you still want to ask him "what's.. this..?"

"The divorce file." minwoo wears his bag back and sadly continue with " he already sign it."

You almost trip down on your knee when you heard him. You get what you want but it just to hard to accept the truth. Minwoo realize about your surprise reaction and he decide to leave you alone. "I don't know what is exactly going on between you two, but I hope you won't regret it later na eun.." minwoo gently tap your shoulder then walk away.

You quickly take a seat on the corner because you could not barely standing on your two feet. Tears won't stop flowing on your cheek as you are trembling open the envelope. you did not bother to read the whole passage because most importantly is the signature, and like you hope for kai signature is there.

You could not look at it any longer it seem your soul have been out from your body. You wipe your tears away and slowly grab the envelope beside you and put the file back. However a small piece of paper suddenly slip out from it and fell right under you.

You put the envelope to the side then bend down to get the paper. You gulp and slowly unfold the paper. You observe  it and read what is written in there.

"I sign it because I love you-kai"

you cry.

 

 

A/N : a very sad chapter even for me... but don't worry this is not the end (i hope) . thanks for reading :)