tutoring kai

Married to Kai

you is sitting in front of kai with eye still half close.

"make it quick." you said.

"be my tutor for this exam."

"are you sure i'm not dreaming right now." you ask still hard to believe that kai actually ask that.

"its not a dream !" kai purposely raise his tone to make you believe him.

"alright alright, i will, can i go back to sleep now?" because you are so sleepy right now you just answer kai without thinking first. its the only way so you can quickly continue your sleep.

you slowly get up and walk to your room. kai hold your hand and prevent you from entering.

"you promise?" kai ask want to make sure you totally agree.

"promise."

you lazily held up your hand and show it to him.

Morning arrive, the loud sound coming from your alarm clock wakes you up. you rub your eyes to get a clear view and blink. you get up and seat on your bed.you play with your hair make it even more messier. did i forget something? you said try to remember back about the half awake conversation with kai last night. oh yeah, tutoring kai. gosh, can my life get even better. you get up and go wash your face.

you go to the kitchen to grab something for breakfast, kai presence still can't be seen anywhere. he probably still snoring in his bed right now.

when you busy texting with your friend kai finally get out from his room and act like he did not see you even you clearly sitting in front of him.liar! i know last night is just a dream, he want me to tutor him? yeah right. you become piss off when you see kai with his 'don't care' act. you take your glass of hot choclate with you and decide to enjoy it in your room instead.

"yaa!" kai shouts from when he see you about to walk away.

"what?" you take a deep breath and turn.

"you promise me yesterday, remember?"

"promise? what promise?" 

kai felt dissapointed when you not even remember your promise. he walk towards you and spit it out. "you said you agree to improve my grade on this upcoming exam." you blink and try to recall back. your eyes widen when you realize that everything is not a dream.

"so its not a dream?"

"you want me to hit your head again?"

you and kai is sitting facing to each other on the living room. "what with that stare?" he ask when you keep look at him without blinking. it still hard for you to believe it that kai actually ask you to teach him. it a miracle."alright, spit it out, what's going on?" you ask curiously.

"what do you mean by that?"

"teach? exam? grades? there's must be something going on, you never even touch a book."

"simple. i just want to pass it without fail ."

"yeah right, like i'm going to believe that. alright then.." you pretend to get up to lure him tell you truth that explain his weird behaviour.

"my dad won't let me be an idol, if i don't pass the exam. there, satisfy." you smirk and seat back on the sofa. "so, teach me will you?" kai ask desperately. honestly, you feel so happy with his new behaviour. his cold attitude totally gone and had been replace with a sweet innocent boy instead.

"umm." you put your glass down pretending to hesitate although you already agree to help him. "please~"

"okay, i'll help you. but give me 5 minutes." you quickly get up and walk to your room. "no i mean 30 minute."

30 minute passed. you finally out from your room with a piece of paper in your hand. you put the paper on the desk and push it to kai."what's this?" kai take it and read every each of the word on it."just some agreement before we proceed with this tutoring process." you said a bit arrogant. "oh, and make sure you understand all the point in there."

"so i just need to sign this thing?"

"clever, here pen." you give him the pen and show him the place for his signature. you even make other copy from it in case something happen with the original one. suddenly kai stop and read it again. "something missing here."

"missing? what? i think i type all the important note." you take the paper from him and scan it again. "mind if i add another one?" kai take the pen and show it to you. "don't write ridiculous thing." you give him the paper. "here." kai put the pen down and you take it back from him.

"must honestly tell each other if going out somewhere, and the answer none of your business is forbidden ." you read it loud and kai nodding his head telling that somehow his proud. "what kind of nonsense is this?"

"agree with it or no agreement."

"fine. sign here." both of you sign the agreement. to make it fair you give kai one of the copy. "before i forget, make sure you go straight home after school"

"i've got exo practice." he state.

"except for your practice. but try to reduce it a bit."

"its hard, because my debut is coming soon."

"um, if that so, i'll go and talk with your management then." you get up and reach out your phone. "no! i'll ask him myself." kai hold you back and you smirk. you know that going to happen. "good. then go get ready." kai look at you with a big question mark  on his face. "for what?"

"we'll going to the library."

"now?"

"yeap."

"can't we just study at home?"

"rule no 4. just follow my lead without asking any question except on study. now, just get ready!" you quickly enter your room. you change your cloth and bring the important thing in your bag.

you on your way to the library. you and kai are walking next to each other."can't we ride anything." kai complain. since you start step out from the house he never stop complaining on why you choose to walk beside taking a bus or a cab. you try to be patient and look for the right answer that can satisfy him. "will you just stop complaining. think of this as one of your training ,you know on raise up your stamina when you perform."

then you pass the ice cream store which bring back bad memory. which is you had been rob before. you stop and your heart start beating rapidly."hey,its your favourite ice cream, want some? my treat." kai annoyingly ask. he know about your bad memory on it but he purposely do that maybe to pay off his revenge when you stick on your decision for torturing him to walk instead taking public transport.

you realize his annoying act so you just fasten up your walk and throw a glare at him.if it not were me, you will be dead by now.

"wait up!."chuckling, he ran try to catch up your speed.

you inside the library. kai could not stop being awe when this is the first time he ever be in a library before. "its huge, right?" you ask when he still haven't blink. "my house is much bigger than this." he arrogantly answer. "come on." you realize he try to show off his money. you sick when you heard him. you quickly leave him and went to the english part.

"first thing we going to study today is, my favourite subject that is..." you going through the bookshelf and took out english book about grammar. "english." you take it out and look what inside. kai just look around like zombie he don't even touch the book , just glare at as if it forbidden to be touch. this going be really tough. you sigh.

your hand is full with book with different subject. you cannot bare to carry it alone so it was perfect time to call kai. however when you turn he no longer there. you look around still he can't be found. want it or not you carry those books with you and go look for him.

then you see a tall figure which is definitely kai, he busy going through the comic books at the corner. with an angry step you walk towards him. "yaa!" you accidently yell. "shhhhhhh!" said one of the librarian there. "s-sorry." you bow and apologize. you try to walk without any sound and try to reduce your volume down. "yaa."

kai surprise when he saw you in front of him and quickly put the comic on the shelf again. "comics? comic never be in the exam. how can you left me and read those thing." you clearly mad.

"it not thing, its also a book, see?" he show it to you. "ugh, here, carry it." you carefully hand the books to kai. "are you try to kill me?" he said when a lot of thick books  on his hand. "rule no 5. no complain, now come on." you lead him and try to look for an empty spot.

after finish searching you finally decided to seat near the window. kai carefully put the books down and seat in front of you. you take the grammar book and push the other book beside. you open the preposition part first because it easier and told kai to memorize the use of it. because after 20 minute you will ask what he had learn.

kai take the book from you and start memorizing. while waiting for him, you decided to keep yourself busy by solving mathematic problem.

"umm, kai?" after 10 minute, you break the silent. "what?" he ask. "i really want to ask you this, and it been ages."

"can't you see i'm studying here. keep that question by yourself." he go back and read it. "it just a question that all..." you said sadly. you put your head on the table and make sad face.

"alright, just one question, what is it?" you succed and quickly seat up straight.

"what is the real reason you want to become an idol, you already have everything, money, your dad is a billionare and fame, you already famous with all those girl chasing you around. so what is it for?" you curiously ask,

"and what is has to do with you?" he ask back."yaa, you not even pay me for tutoring you, at least you can tell my why." you lean comfortably on the chair and try to figure out why.

"its the only way i can i meet my mom."

"your mom?" come to think of it, you never saw kai's mom since you married him. she also did not show up at the wedding. to add, kai never talk about her.you thought she's pass away already, that's why you afraid to ask him.

"okay, that's it. no more question." he try to avoid your eyes connection. "but what wrong with your mom? tell me." you ask desperately want to know the reason why.

"yaa. i'm trying to study here."

you are taken aback when he said with those fire in his eyes. "arassso." you pout and glare at him.

then when you want to continue solving the math problem, your eyes caught up on a group of student coming on your way. oh! they look familiar. you rounded your eyes trying to get a clear view. oh my god! you quickly lower your head and cover your face with a book. there are eunji,yoo kyung and minwoo that are currently walking towards you. "what are you doing?" kai ask putting his book down.

"no ! read it! don't ever put it down!" you push the book until it accidently kai's face.

"awwh! my nose." he rub his nose. "what's wrong?" kai turn back and widen when he see them coming nearer. "what they doing here?" kai quickly put his head on the table and share the book that you are using. "use that!"

"shhh!will you slow down." kai reach the book near him and use it instead.

"we're doom."