unexpected

Married to Kai

today is school again, you come as usual say hi to your friend and seat on your place. your eyes still half-open after staying until late of the night with kai thinking of a plan how to unite bomi and minwoo back.

"na eun ! na eun !" eunji ran in rush yelling your name from out of the class.

it surprise you and quickly lift your head up.

"what ? " you ask.

"had you heard the news?"

"what news ?"

"minwoo ! he-"

" i haven't seen him like for days , is he sick or something?"

"he's going back to US today ! "

" what ?!"

Kai's Pov

i don't have enough sleep thanks to na eun forcing me to think of an idea to unite both of them back. now I'm like a zombie standing in a middle of cold.

i was standing in front of bomi house waiting for her to walk to school together. before married almost everyday I would walk with bomi but after the wedding i just want to stay away from her and prefer to walk with na eun instead. but not today, na eun said that she want to arrange a date for them and i was in charge to make sure bomi is there.

"sorry ! my clock mess up this morning." she came with a smile and stand beside me.

" its okay, I'm kinda use to it." we start walking and went to the bus stop. she give me bread that she bought on the groceries store on our way there.

"are you having a fight with her?" she asking about na eun while munching her bread.

"fight ? no, we're cool, why?"

"it so rare that you suddenly wake with me, that's why."

i stop for a while and those romantic moment hit my mind. her beautiful face pop into my head making my lips curving to a silly smile. bomi saw it and she look a bit disappointed but she ignore it though.

"did she know that you  love  her? "

i blink in surprise when she speak out the truth that i try to hide. i tell her a lie followed by a fake laugh. "i am not in love with her"

"liar, look at you now smiling like an idiot, you cannot fool me." she said. "just confess to her already, you never know what will happen in the future if you don't do it now." she continue,persuading me to tell na eun how i feel. on that time i can feel that something has going on between bomi and na eun, before she try hard to prevent me to go home and now she want me to get her. definitely something had going on between them.

the bus come and that cut off our conversation about this confessing stuff.

we were almost reached the school gate which going to be close anytime soon. before going to our class i asked her to go to the canteen with me.not because i want to eat or something it just i would like to talk about minwoo and of course to start the plan.

"you just eat your bread and now you want to eat again?" she ask like i expected

"not that, i want to talk to you about someone."

"who?" she asked with her serious face. i think her know who it just she pretend she don't.

"minwoo." she suddenly get up from her seat and suddenly change into an angry mood.

"i told you not to mention his name in front of me." she almost walk away but i hold her back. "how long you going to stay like this? we are friend right?"

"no, we WERE friends." she look down "let go of me ! " rudely she take her hand off from my grip

she almost walk away but suddenly i saw na eun running towards me with her worried face. she stop trying catching her breath , slowly lift her head up and look at us.

"minwoo- he"

"what's wrong with him?"

"he's leaving to US!"

"again?" i said still hard to believe.

"you have to stop him." na eun went in front of bomi and hold her hand.

"i have nothing to do with him." bomi answer coldly and walk away just like that. i can see she's upset but her pride make her do that.

Your Pov

after school end you went straight to minwoo's house without changing your uniform, you heard from eunji that his flight going to leave in the evening so you have not much time left. you did not even had time to see kai, you told him to keep stay by bomi side and tried his best to persuade bomi to see him for the last time. you don't want her to be regret later.

you hold a taxi and quickly get on it. you change text with kai along your way and kai still haven't succeed in persuading bomi, however you keep tell him to do that, if she still won't go then drag her by force.

after 10 minutes on the road you reach minwoo's house. you see his door wide open and it relieve you a bit. you quickly went to his door and ask whether he still there. "hello?" you said in a low voice yet loud enough to be heard.few minutes later suddenly there a woman in her 30 come with wearing a maid dress. "can i help you?" she ask.

"is minwoo here?"

"he already left a few minutes ago."

"to the airport?" you ask disappointed.

"yes." damn! you bow and quickly ran to the road. you text kai again and told him to straight bring bomi to the airport. he reply  not sure, because bomi is not in her current self right now.

you get into a cab and told the driver  to straight go to the airport. luck is not on your side when you stuck in bad traffic jam. you cannot stop check the time and count how many time left. sadly he going to leave about half an hour which you think you're not going to make it.

once you get off the cab you quickly ran to the big screen and check minwoo flight. there about 10 minutes left. you look around and stop when you failed to meet him. you badly disappointed when your plan crush. your leg become weak because of all the running and did  have the energy even to stand.

well almost.

suddenly an unfamiliar hand hold you and prevent you from falling down.

he hold your shoulder and slowly lift your up. it surprise you and you quickly turn to see who

"minwoo !" you said happily and blink few times to have a clear view

"are you alright?" he ask worriedly and check on your leg. "i'm fine, i thought you already leave ?"

"i'm going too, i stop when i saw you almost pass out."

"what are you thinking  you doing leaving to US without saying goodbye to me and everyone else, you know how worried i am?!"

"you worried about me?"

"of course  !"

minwoo lips slowly curving into a smile. he look down and turn happy when he heard that.

slowly out of the blue you he pull you into his arm and hug you. you were really surprise by his sudden action and don't know what to do whether to push him away or not. "m-minwoo."  you try to push him but he won't let you go.

"thank you for worrying about me." you stop and he stop talking. " I'm sorry too about that kiss." he keep continue making you give up and decided to hear what he going to tell you.  while you keep listening, something unexpected suddenly appear.

you completely turn freeze out of shock when kai and bomi are standing in front of you right now watching you and minwoo hugging each other .