the past

Married to Kai

after hearing no response from kai at all, you quickly take out your phone and call the ambulance.

10 minutes later the ambulance came quickly bring kai to the hospital. you that are in a state of panic follow them and pray hopefully that kai would be fine.

10 minutes in the emergency room kai still did not come out. you alone sitting outside crying blaming yourself that this is all your fault. few minutes later kai's dad came with your mom and namjoo. you hug your mom and tell her that this is all your fault. namjoo also show her love by calming you down.

few minutes later after all the crying you finally turn calm and manage to get back to your sense. namjoo went to get some water and now it just left you with your mom and kai's dad.

"how could this happen?" Mr Kim said when you stop crying

"it's all my fault, I'm really sorry.." instead of explaining what the real cause is you apologize.

"tell me, how can kai be unconscious, he is a strong kid, he rarely faint "

"well..." you stop for a sec, and all the incident happen between him and minwoo keep playing in your head. biting your lips thinking whether you should tell or not it was really hard. you afraid that they would blame minwoo for this however kai is more important now so you decided to tell him the truth.

"that minwoo kid ! really need have a lesson ! " your mom suddenly wake up from her seat and look like she ready to kill minwoo anytime.

"mom~~"

"its your fault too." he response when he heard the part that you accept minwoo to be your boyfriend

"I'm sorry...." you lower your tone and look down.

"actually, this is not the first time kai has  faint. his past still hunting him. his mom is responsible for this" you quickly lift up your head and look your father in law in the eyes. "what do you mean by that?"

"kai never told you about her?"

"never. once I ask, he scold me instead. "

"her mom left him when he 7 years old..."

The past (no one pov)

"I'm leaving."

kai that hiding behind the door were taken aback after heard his mom  . it been like hundred time his mom talking about this. his parents always argue about his mom leaving.

her name is Kim Mee Kyong a succesful veteran actress that pretty popular in Korea. however she had to quit celebrity world when she married with kai's dad. her career became  worst when she gave birth to kai. when she still young, unmarried , single. a lot of people adore her, when everything change some of them might think she not attractive anymore and making her popularity down.

"I said I'm leaving! and this time is real !" she yell.

"what kind of mother are you? i don't care about you leaving me, but think of kai, he just 7!"

she sigh , turn quiet and look at the big window. it sure a lie if a mother never think about her child. she do loves kai, but her career is way more important now.

"I'm sending the divorce file tomorrow. " she take her bag and dash out.

she stop when she saw kai standing there crying waiting for her to calm him down. they both make eye connection.

"mom...don't leave.."

she almost burst out to tears but she hold it down. kai walked near her and hold her dress. he wipe his tears with his hand and continue persuade hoping her mom will change her mind. she finally gave up and squatted down.

she observed kai's face and slowly wipe his tears using her finger. she hold kai's face with his both hand and kiss him on the forehead.

"I'm sorry..."

she said and walk away leaving kai just like that.

next day comes. kai's mom are busy putting all her cloth in her back bag.kai just watched her behind the door. he want to go in and stop her mom but he can't. his weak leg cannot walk for now.

a few minutes later, her mom come out with pulling her truck, her handbag and another bag. everything ready, and what left now is just to leave.

when she about to go down the stairs kai purposely hold her bag and that make her suddenly stop. she turn and saw kai wetting with tears with a puppy face standing.

"let go." she said struggling.

"no!"

"I said let it go !" this time her tone risen up.making kai were taken aback but still won't let it go. in fact, he tighten his grip.

looking at kai stubbornness, few maids come toward kai and together loosen kai's grip. it really hard at first,however they manage to make it and slowly kai let it go.

she walked down the stairs without looking back. "let me go!" kai rebel and push the maid to the side.all of them fall down and kai running down the stairs and tried to chase her mom.

" here." kai's dad hand in the divorce file complete with his signature . she slowly take it from him and hold it tight.

" from now on, leave kai to me and don't ever try to look for him or contact him."

"don't worry, I wont" she said without turning back and step out from the big door.

"mom!!!!" kai running down and try to stop her but his dad hold him down. "mom ! don't go !!! " he yell using all his energy that he had hoping his mom would heard.the car door closed. it impossible to heard kai's voice, but she purposely open the car window to hear kai for the last time

this time she cannot hold down her tears. all the tears she hold burst out in the cars. she turn to the side. crying. however she still go with her decision and decided never turn back.

" from now on, assume your mom..." Mr kim stop. "assume that she is dead..it for your own good." he rub kai's hair

kai hold his mom picture in his hand.

he faint because he cannot take it anymore

present (your pov)

you cup your mouth using your hand after you heard kai terrible past. your tears start rolling down on your cheek.

"thanks to her kai turn cold really cold. he loves you. maybe he faint because he cannot accept the fact that you cheated behind his back"

kai..loves me?

"I'm really sorry , but I..."

you stop when kai's dad turn his head and look at you straight.

"I love kai, his my only son. and I don't want him to be hurt anymore." he explain.

"Mr kim , i..."

once again you stop. he look down and break the eye connection between both of you.

"you should divorce him."

 

 

A/N : sorry for my broken english :(