secret plan

Married to Kai

first class for today is physical education which you don't like it too much, because it use too many energy and sweating a lot.

like kai said you a nerd. so a nerd loves to be with book reading instead of some kind of sport that you hate.

after finish changing to your PE uniform you went to the basketball court where the boys will be playing. you were standing alone upstairs watching the game without yoo kyung and eunji. you sigh every time you remember the disappointed look in their eyes when they know the truth.

kai is playing so well using his height as an advantage and make score every time the ball in his hands. you were smiling like an idiot when you remember back last night tuition. where he actually kiss you. your finger keep touching your lips and the butterflies keep fluttering in your tummy. that kiss was amazingly different from the one that you had with minwoo.

speaking of minwoo, you just remember that you haven't seen him since morning. you look around the court but you cannot seen him anywhere, next you try to asked the student that pass by, they also did not see him either.

" na eun ! "

someone calling your name from down and you quickly look down to see who is it.

" come down ! you're playing ! !" damn  you found out that she was your teacher ,a really strict one that always never fail to get your body bruise because you will be definitely being hit by the ball. all student start staring at you that practically try to find out a way to run. you also notice kai eyes blinking probably weird when you doesn't even move when she called you.

what should i do !  slowly you go down the stairs. trying your best to be down as slow as possible.

" leader ! " she throw you the ball strongly until it hit your tummy. you bite your lips try to stand the pain. kai at corner stop drinking his water when he saw you being hurt , he almost want to get up but there are too many student there making him difficult to do so.

bomi was watching you all along. she saw how caring kai towards you. she glare and leave the court.

the game finally started and as your expected you lost. the last-minute is currently happening, you try your best to catch the ball but it did not goes as you wanted it to. you were too busy defending in front and suddenly there is a ball coming from the back hardly hitting your head. the pain so sting until it make you lost your balance and fall down.

"na eun ! " yoo kyung and eunji anxiously running towards you helping you to seat up straight. "are you okay?! " they check your head and make sure it fine."aaaawwcch ! " you scream in pain

"i'm sorry ! i'm really sorry ! " the student who throw the ball apologizing hoping that you would forgive her. " yaa ! are you blind?! " eunji yell "apologize AGAIN." yoo kyung rounded her eyes making her scarier than a monster. " i'm  sorry ! i'm sorry ! " she keep bowing and bowing. "its okay." you slowly get up even it still hurt. " next time be more careful, GOT IT?" and this time eunji turning to a scary yet beautiful monster.

"y-y-yes." she bow once again and leave trembling.

your pain cure by itself when you see how protective they are towards you even they still angry.

***

" thank you both of you , and..." you look down gathering your guts and look up. " I'm sorry too ! I'm really sorry ! " you do the 90 degree bows.

"we just want you to be honest with us, thats all." eunji sadly said.

"i know, but , i don't know how to say it, especially when its kai."

"yaa ! i had my eyes on him first, and the girl that mostly never had  interest on him is now currently his wife?  how can't i be not angry at you ! " she folds her arms and stare.

" i know..." you look down. "but i never intend to married him in the first place, our parents were the one who united us." you keep explaining try to convince them on what exactly you feel.

" fine ! we forgive you." eunji said but refuse to smile."really?" you ask. " we do?" yoo kyung look at eunji. "yoo kyung ah ~~~" you gently shake yoo kyung hand and make puppy face, she always fail on that. "nope. it's not going to work on me this time." she look away. "I'm crying now, see?" you make a fake sob. " don't see a tears." she keep going strong with her decision.

"yoo kyunggggg ~~~ " you keep shaking his hands. "bbuing ~ bbuing~" and doing an aegyo is your last way. "gosh~ get her away  from me." yoo kyung push your hand away but slowly burst into laugh. "i'll keep doing it if you still won't forgive me." getting ready for your next aegyo but yoo kyung finally give up instead of throwing up later. " fine fine ! I'll forgive you." finally she smile.

"yeah ! " you throw your fist in the air to celebrate your success. " group hug ! " you said and open your arms widen soon all of you were hugging each other like you always did before. " i miss you guys so much" you said  breathing in relieve.

" me too."

" and me of course."

you finally let go of them and link your arms with standing in between them. walking happily to class  together.

Science class is next however you cannot be in it because your home room teacher give you a work and it have to be hand in before school end. you were on your way to the staff room to get a photocopy one of the paper when you suddenly bump into bomi that going the same way as you.you both are staring dissatisfied toward each other without a word coming out.

noticing bomi would walk away just like that you stop her.

" we need to talk." you said.

she became silence for a while then answer "sure."

you are standing behind bomi while she were not even look at you and keep viewing the scene from above. look like she won't say anything if you did not even start. don't want to waste this precious moment you give up and decided to speak out first.

"be honest with me." you move a step a closer. " you're not in  a relationship with kai, right?"  she sigh, looking down on her shoes and answer.

"what if I'm not ? happy?" she said , tears start forming in her eyes.

"why you lied to me, why you act like his girlfriend even you're not?"

"i love him, that's why." she reply, breaking your heart.

"but..." she cut your down. "he don't love me? i know." she stop. " i know a long long time ago, but i pretend i didn't" she continue.

"do you still love minwoo ?" that question make her freeze out. you could see that she did not expect that coming. and as your thought she take a lot of time to answer it.

"so kai had told you everything huh?" she nodded which you don't understand why she did that.

"since my parents died. kai is the only one that i could rely on. he always stand by my side every time when i need him. he laugh with me, cry with me and comfort me when i felt down..." slowly her tears rolling down her cheek. "and he's my brother best friend... junhong need him"  she stop for a while. "but minwoo ? he's disappear just like that. i don't know where was him when i need him the most." this time she could not hold it down anymore and cry.

you feel really sad when you heard the real story. all this time she was afraid that he would lose kai because she don't want to be alone. that's why she act like his girlfriend to protect him from being taken away by someone else.

you slowly walk towards her and give her a hug. you let her to use your shoulder to cry. " i'm sorry..." you whisper in her ears.

few minutes later she calm down and let go of you. she wipe her tears around her eyes and gain her sense back.

"you can have him."

you blink in surprise when you heard that. " w-what?" you ask again to confirm that you heard just now is real.

"i give up. i'll let him go. and i sincerely want you to have him." she said clearer this time.

"but... are you sure, what about you then?"

"if kai happy, then so am i" she smile. finally she smile, her first smile. "you know what is the main reason i'll let you have him?" she continue.

"because you want to see him happy?" you guess, completely clueless.

"because he love y-..." she stop when her see there still big question mark on your face. "wait- you really don't know?" she laugh.

"what? just tell me already! " you insist.

"one day you will found out, na eun." she walk away leaving without answering you.

"what? could you just please tell me ! "

school over. you happily walk back together with both of your bestfriend.poking each other, making jokes, laughing. when you about to step out from the gates, you saw kai standing beside the pillar with his bag hanging on his shoulder. yoo kyung and eunji saw him too, but their continue walking together with you without turning back.

"ehem ! " yoo kyung purposely clear loudly to get kai attention. surprise he turn and look at you.

"so sweet, my best friend husband  is waiting for his wife." eunji tease you. "yeah ! SWEET." yoo kyung rounded her eyes and move her head closer towards you. she still hard to accept that kai is yours now.

"they know." you said when kai probably asking you through his eyes. he rub his neck shyly and pretend to kick something. "alright then, we understand. you can have her." eunji push you and soon you were standing beside kai. "we going then.bye!" linking arms they go and let you both alone. you wave and say goodbye.

"why in the world are you waiting for me?" you ask step back a bit afraid people might see you.

"i'm just worried about your head. that's all." he said with an expressionless face. liar "how nice of you." you reply not too happy.

" i'm just wasting my time here, while you just perfectly fine. bye then." he walk disappoint when you did not appreciate his kindness.

"don't be late ! " you yell. kai lift his right hand saying  ok. he secretly smile and continue walking.

Tutoring start. and this night you would be teaching him math. you give him a multiplication and told him to memorize it all. 15 minutes are given because after that you would ask him on what he had learned. 15 minutes passed. you start asking him and he manage to answer most of it right even he make mistake here and there. then after you make sure he's okay, you give him a set of mathematic question and told him to answer it.

he do it better than you thought. you expect that he would pretend he know everything while he don't. instead he throw his pride away and ask you every minute.

2 hours pass just like that. you look at the clock and it show 11:00 pm. kai keep yawning showing that he tired but he never said anything or complain. look like he follow the rule really well, for a minute you impress with him. soon, you start joining him by yawning too.

"that's it for today, we better go to sleep now, i'm..."you cover up your yawn. " so tired."

"me too." he start arrange the book.

"um, kai." you called him he stop and look at you. "what?" he ask. "don't you think that bomi and minwoo would make a great couple?" you ask so suddenly. making kai seat back. "they perfectly will." he said. "um, how about..." you told him to come closer and he did.

"we make a plan to unite them back." you said happily , giggling alone.

"plan?" kai ask curiously.

"i really want to make them to get back together again." you continue hoping that he will agree.

suddenly he put his hand around your head  gently rubbing the part  that  had being hit by the ball. slowly move his head forward until his forehead touch with yours.

"sure." he smile