you're mine

Married to Kai

I went straight home right after i had a little chat with namjoo. i told her about my mother and she feel happy for us when finally my mom give her blessing. she also told me to go after na eun to tell her about this great news. but i reject the offer. with my condition right i think it pretty hard to go in public beside, na eun  could be harm.

Namjoo said na eun going to stay I don’t know where for quite a while because she needs time to be alone. She had been through a lot of things and now she just need some time to relax her mind. After she gets the peace that she lost before, maybe she will go back to Seoul.

But that just  maybe  because she also state that 'leaving Seoul is probably the best decision for her’

 

I finally reach my home. I observe around and nothing change a bit. It's still the same  old mansion.I walk in and some  of the maids look shocked when they see me. I went to the living rooms because it is much closer than walking up the stairs where my bedroom is situated.

Surprisingly someone is already there when I about to throw myself on the couch. He did not notice my presence because he was busy with his phone. He also looks kinda frustrated from the back when there is no answer from the person that he tries to reach.Then suddenly one of the maid comes and tell him that I already there.“I’m sorry, sir but master kai is currently behind you right now”

Surprisingly he spun with his annoying face looking straight at me. It Minwoo.He walks towards me with his angry face and spit it all out “You idiot! Did you throw your phone away?”

“M-my phone?” I quickly take out my phone and I laugh to my own self when I  realize that it being off for the whole day.

“That’s not funny. Did you know how many times that I try to call you!”

I put my phone on the table and slowly lay my on the sofa. I don’t know what happen on me but I felt extremely tired until I don’t have any energy to put my head up. “ I’m sorry.”

Minwoo slowly joins me on the couch then give this weird look on me. “What are you doing here, should you be in your dorm or maybe practice your dances. Isn’t that what an idol does?”

“I don’t feel like going there”I said with slowly closing my eyes.

“Yeah right, I know something wrong is going on with you.” He guesses.

I smirk and a few minutes later a maid arrives with two glasses of juice in her hand.

“How about you? Why are you here?” Curiously I ask after taking a sip of my drink.

He suddenly stands up and take out something from his pocket. It's a blue invitation card then he hands it over to me. “Here.”

I curiously take it from him and slowly open it. “What’s this?”

“I’m going to have my fantastic birthday party this Saturday and you must come!”

“A birthday party?

“Actually it is a farewell party as well. I’m going back to US to continue my study.” He explains.

“Again?!” I quickly sit up straight and unbelievably look at him. “What about Bomi, are you going to repeat your mistake like before?”

“Don’t worry, we already talk about this. And she agrees as long I’m not cheating on her.”

“Well then, that’s a relief.”

“Talking about that you must bring na eun too”

“waste of time, she won’t be coming anyway.”

I let go a big sigh and lean my back on the couch. I held my hand and put it on my face covering my two eyes.

“Come on. A divorce doesn’t mean having to make both of you strangers, she can be your friend right?”

“It's not that..” I sigh again. “Then what?”

“It's a long story.”

Minwoo anxiously looks at me and waits for me to tell him. But I’m just too tired , it's probably going to take a whole day not including his questions after I’m done.“Fine, if you ready, then I’m here.”

The atmosphere are filled with silence when there is no one talking. Minwoo just play with his phone and do his stuff. I know he really wants to know what happen between me and na eun but he tries to hold it down.He knows that now is not a perfect time for that.

Sometime I successfully snatch a look on who he is texting. And there are a few I knew. One of it is namjoo.

“Aha!!”

He surprisely stands up and broke the silence. He put his phone away then look at me. “I think now I had a clue on what is going on between you and na eun, although I didn’t get the whole idea but still at least I know something.”

“From na eun sister right.” I raise my left eyebrow.

“Well someone need to tell me.”He sits back and continue. “ I’m going to make sure na eun come to my birthday party.”

Minwoo suddenly starts to come near me and his face expression change to somewhat evil.

 

“I’ve got planned.”

 

No one POV

baro is lazily lying down on the couch surfing the internet. The house is empty when the whole family member is not there except him. His hometown is yours too because you’re both related to each other. You decide to stay at his house for the time being until you recover fully.

A few minutes later there is a phone ringing inside the room. Baro ignores it because he just too lazy to get up to answer it. Beside the sound is not coming from his phone, it is coming from yours instead that’s why he doesn’t care much.

“Idiot, why in the world that she left her phone here” he murmuring to himself with his favorite chips fell in his mouth.

However, the phone won’t stop ringing. It has been 5 minutes already and it looks like it won’t stop making sound until someone answer it.

“Aish!” baro has enough of it and angrily went to get it. He looks all over for the phone and finally he found it.

He looks at the caller id and namjoo’s name is currently appearing on the screen.

 

“What?!”

“na eun?”

“No it's me , baro, what do you want?”

“What are you doing with her phone? Stop playing with other people stuff!”

“I am not playing with it! If you were looking for her she’s not here, she left her phone out”

“Where is she then?”

“I don’t know, somewhere in the town maybe looking for some air something like that”

“ I want you to get her on the phone now. Its emergency!”

“What kind of emergency?”

“It's about kai.”

 

Since the morning you keep strolling around the village. You saw a lot of things that couldn’t be found in Seoul. It's quite interesting because you could see something new. The villagers are friendly, they never treat you like strangers, they smile and greet when they saw you. The environment also clean, there is not much rubbish on the road and more importantly there are no cars and smoke like in the city.

You didn’t realize it afternoon already because you have been too busy enjoying the nature. Your feet bring you to the sea and you stop when the sand is covering your slipper. the sand suddenly get in your way when half of the slipper is being cover with sand. you are not use walking in barefoot so instead of take it off you bent down and remove the sand away.

while you busy with the sand you could heard that there is someone us calling your name from behind. it a familiar voice that you keep listening this past few days. you quickly get up and turn to see who.

“na eun!!!!!!!”

 “baro?”

Baro stop right in front of you and he fell down at his feet because he just too exhausted. “Are you running away from someone?” You take a step back and ask.

“N-no” he stops and inhale some more air.

"then?"

“You’ve got to go back to Seoul now!” He continues.

“For what?” You frown.

“kai! He’s dying!”

 

You arrive at Seoul in the evening because it just took 2 hours of journey. Baro is standing beside you and he can’t stop mesmerizing Kai’s mansion.You stare at the door for  a while and you are hesitating whether to go in or not. “I can’t do this.” You turn and quickly walk away.Baro ran after you and grab your hand from the back. “Are you crazy? There is someone is dying in there!” He tries to convince you.

“But… I’m not ready.” You bite your lips and look down.

“Could you please remove all the negative thought inside of you. Its not like you can run away from him forever.”

He's right. The problem would never be solve if you keep behaving like this. But, the courage inside of you it's not enough to make you change your mind.

“na eun!” The big door open and namjoo ran to get you. “Where are you going? Let’s go” she takes your hand but you remove her hand away. “No.”

“But… what about kai? Aren’t you worried about him?” namjoo turn and face you.

“If he really is dying, why he is not in the hospital?”

“Look, kai is a public figure now, making him staying in the hospital will only make thing worse, the reporter won’t stop bugging him”

 Namjoo’s true. It's makes sense.“Look sis, it’s the matter of death right now, could you please stop it”

You speechless. Look like baro and namjoo won. You stop for a while and think.

“Fine.” Finally you give in and namjoo quickly bring you to kai room with baro following from behind.

 

Namjoo open the door for you and she quickly brings you to see kai. Your eyes widen itself when you witness him lying down on his bed unconsciously.“Look at him na eun. Look! I told you it's true.” Namjoo said trying to hold her tears down.You take a step closer towards kai and your hand slowly touching him.

“W-what happen?” You ask.

“Accident. He was being hit by a car. Since the day you left Seoul, his life is not on the right track anymore. He wants to go look for you but his schedule won’t let him. In fact, if he really looks for you, he knows that you would run away from him. He afraid that you will go much further.” She explains.

“But i thought  that it will be the best decision for us. If I leave, He would stop from suffering because of me.”

“You’re wrong. It's just going to torture him more.”

Namjoo put his hand on your shoulder and try to calm you down. Baro also seem pretty sad looking at kai's condition. Since he enters the room not a word can be heard from him.You pull the chair next to kai and slowly sit down. Namjoo and baro left the room to give some privacy moment between you and kai.

Tears start forming in your eyes when you start to hold his hand tight.You bring your face closer to him and hope that there are a response  from him.

But none.

Dissapointedly you sit up straight then put your face on the bed with not letting go of kai's hand. “I’m sorry…”

All the memories between you and him rapidly hitting you back and you can’t help but to cry even more.you start to feel regret about everything including the part that you left him so sudden. You also realize that the huge mistake that you are making were divorced him for good.

However, everything is no use right now. Although you are begging for the past to repeat back  there’s no way you could change the future.

“I’m sorry…” again and again only those words could come out.

“I promise I will make up for everything if you open your eyes. So please wake up.”

“Kim jongin.. Please…”

You try so hard to hold down the tears but it's useless.

 

“I forgive you.”

Suddenly , out from nowhere you can hear someone talking. You quickly sit up straight and check on him. “kai?” Your eyes blink, and you hit yourself few times to make sure that this isn’t a dream.

“na eun…?” He keeps on talking.

“kai! You-you are alive ?!

“of course I am. Namjoo didn’t say I’m dying didn’t her”

“B-but, she was. She said that you will die.”

“What? But it’s not a part of the plan” kai look to the side and quietly talking to himself. It will be such a disaster if you know that this all part of a plan to make you comes here. “Should I pretend to die instead?”

“Wait.... What?”

“What?” kai asks back acting like he is all innocent

You let go a sigh and unbelievably look at him. “So this a plan?  you make this up?”

“n-no, listens.”

“I can’t believe you fool me!”

“Listen to me.”

“NO.”

Dissapointedly you walk away from kai and went towards the door , kai quickly get up and grab your hand before you could make any movements.Kai pulled you closer using all the strength that he had, you are struggling to let go of his grip but it didn’t work. “Move!” You yell.

“Listen. I never intend to fool you. but this is the only way to make you comes here” He explains

“Making me worried about you like crazy, is a part of your plan?”

“No, look, na eun , actually I… wait you were worried about me?” He looks at you with a big question mark on his face.

“W-well,  namjoo said that you are going to die.” you stutter

“You still love me do you?” Out from nowhere that question comes .You stop for a while and bite your lips and pretend that you didn’t hear that. “Could you please move!” You change the subject.

“No. Answer me why you left me so suddenly like that? Did you hate me that much?

You let go a sigh and  getting prepare to tell him the answer. beside, if you keep lying he would never let you go, so telling him everthing right now probably the best way “Leaving you here, is the best way to put an end to all of this. I don’t want you to suffer any more because of me. In fact, I don’t want your mom to keep hating me.”

Kai slowly puts his face closer to you. You froze, making a slight movement will only make your lips touch.“Stop being so nice would you. Think about your happiness first before you think of others. After hearing what you said just now will only make me love you even more.”

You swallow a big gulp when you can feel the heat of his breath. “kai, think of your mom..”

Kai smirk. You amaze on how good looking he is when you could observe his feature closer. “You don’t have to worry about her.”

“Why?”

“She already gave her blessing. she promise to leave us alone. I have already explained everything to her. And she also apologizes to you about all his wrong doing.”

“Are you serious?” You ask him with your eyes widely open

“So that’s why, you don’t have to bother by her anymore.”

A huge relief is suddenly replaced all the worried about you. A big burden on your shoulder also feels like it's gone. It's hard to trust kai in the first place, but looking at his serious face you know that it's true.

 

While on the other hand, namjoo and all of them who involve in this plan are secretly peeking from the outside.  Every maid who walks passed them could not stop giggling when they saw how funny they are.

“Omg! Guys! They are kissing! My plan works!” Minwoo wave their hands and soon all of them surrounded him. “Move Minwoo! I couldn’t see” eunji hardly shove Minwoo to the side until he accidentally fell down on the ground.“Yaa!” Not satisfy with the situation his voice accidently went higher.“Shhhhh! Shut up will you, they could hear us.” Yoo kyung went to him and make sure he would not make any noise.

“Eonni! My turn, I want to see it too.” Namjoo pout.

Eunji strongly stay at her place to prevent anyone from stealing it.“Just wait a sec will you.”

“eunji, move! You are blocking the sight.” Bomi pull her but it didn’t work.

“Alright , that’s enough. I’m the one who  planned this thing, so it is my job to make sure it work, now eunji I demand you to move.” Minwoo manages to gather their attention for a while. But yet they still won’t move away.

“Yeah, right. Whatever.”

Minwoo had enough of this, so he walks to the front and try to push everyone to the side. However, because of Baro’s leg minwoo accidently trip down on the floor and bring everyone to fall down too.

 

He moves closer and right before you could kiss him, suddenly the door open wide and all of them that were secretly looking from the outside fell down on the ground.

“Ugh!! Yaa! Minwoo get  off me!” eunji scream in pain.

You quickly push kai to the side and pretend like nothing happen. “eunji? You were in this too?” Eunji didn’t answer instead she is widely smile with taking a step back.

“i'm happy for you!” Yoo kyung said.

“Not you too yoo kyung.”

Everyone standing there creating a straight line politely with their huge grin. The silence is broken with bomi come towards you and say “I’m happy for both of you.” She put her hand on your shoulder.

“I told you that this plan is going to work!”

Soon they all gathering around you and congrate you. “Sis, I never imagine that I’m going to be helping you. I saw it with my two eyes. kai truly loves you. You won.”

“na eun! I’m touched!” baro try to hold his tears down.

You don’t know what to say, you thought that you will be angry about this but you were wrong, you feel thankful instead.“Thank you everyone I never can do this without you" kai put his hand around your neck and bring you closer.

“Promise us that you are going to take care of her well.”

“I promise!”kai playfully held his hand up.

“And na eun.” Bomi called your name and soon all eyes are on you. “W-what?” you stutter with has no idea on what she going to say.

“Tell us, you still love him don’t you?” She continues

You gulp and try to avoid eye contact with them. If you don’t answer them any minute now, they could swallow you down. However there's are nothing could be heard from you.  Right before they could hear your answer, one of the maid comes and tells them that dinner is ready. Everybody is getting ready to go down and dig in.

When you about to step out from the door kai suddenly grab your hand from the back . You spun and  look at him. “Is something wrong?He pulls you closer until you bump into his chest. “I just want to said that I’m glad that you are mine now.”

You could not stop but to smile when you heard that. You look deep into his eyes and get ready to say something that you were craving to say before.

“I love you.” You said.

He lean in and kiss you, and you didn’t hesitate to kiss him back.

***

 

 

A/N : finally after a year and a half I manage to put an end to this story. I felt both happy and sad at the same time. I hope you don’t mind with the long chapter :p  before I left this story for good I would like to say something

Firstly thank you for being patient with me with the update. I never intend to  do that. I have a lot of important exam this year so I hardly on the computer.

Secondly thank you for reading, subscribing, commenting and upvoting. I really appreciate each one of it. I hope you enjoy reading this as I’m enjoying writing it. Until I meet you again in my next story ^^