practice

Married to Kai

"m-minwoo" you said his name slowly when you notice the change in his eyes.

"minwoo, is not like you think" you try to convince him as hard as you could to make he believe it.

"what you doing here" minwoo ignore your words and look straight into kai's eyes.

"none of your business" kai answer coldly.

you can feel there is an intense rose up between the two of them. if more words coming out then fight could happen. minwoo let go an unsastify sigh and glare at you. he walk away like that without saying anything.

"minwoo wait!" you try to call out his name. but he purposely don't reply and continue walking with an angry aura all around his body.

you try to chase him but it was too late the elevator door already close. with a heavy step you turn back.

"great timing kai" you said then seat at the sofa. you don't have the energy even to lift up your head.

"i didn't know it was him" kai reply

"okay now what? my life is ruin, the most person that i don't want him to know is the first one who saw us live under one roof?ugh" you groan.

"just let him be"

"what?!" you seat properly and look at him

"he never change." kai coldly said and went to his room.

you look at him with disabelievemet, you did not understand a word he's saying. yet you can feel something going on between him and minwoo.

you are just too tired after all thing happened today. you lazily wake up and take minwoo's phone with you.i've better create something tomorrow so minwoo will believe me you enter your room and soon you already in your dreams.

it is PE class.the basketbal court is noisy from all the girl cheering from upstairs. you are standing between eunji and yoo kyung with your eyes looking at minwoo and kai that is fighting for the ball. minwoo phone is still in your hand, you going to return to him when you finally found the right time. in fact, you want to use the phone as a reason so you can talk to him about yesterday.

finally the game end. as the class monitor you in charge to make sure all the sport facilities is keep back. so you went to the store room and check. you miss your chance to see minwoo, with a heavy sigh you lock the door and put the key safely in your pocket. then when you turn you bump to someone that is carrying a basket full of balls. however the balls scattered all over because the bump , you quickly apologize and went to collect the balls.

"i'm really sorry." you put the ball inside and look up.

"minwoo." minwoo realize it was you and try to avoid from seeing you.

"minwoo wait, please."

minwoo stop but still he won't turn.

"we need to talk." you walk near him and wait nervously for him to reply

"but not here." he said after being silence for awhile

minwoo bring you to a more private place and make sure no one is there.

"about yesterday..." you stop and play with your finger

"well, its not like you think." you continue

"what is he doing in your house?" suddenly minwoo ask.

"look, we both cousin. well not that close. like namjoo said i live there with my aunt,and kai happen to stop by." i'm sorry... you lie.

"i'm really dissapointed in you na eun, i thought you're different, but you're not.just don't talk to me again..." he said and slowly walk away from you.

"but why? why are you  saying that i'm lying, prove me if i'm lying" you confidently said

"picture."

"picture?"

"i saw that picture in your aunt room. moreover i don't think your aunt is exist, because i know kai, all those stuff in that room belong to him.am i right?" he turn and look at you that probably numb after hearing the strong proof from minwoo. you stuck, you didn't know what to say next. all you can do is look down and did not dare to look up

"its okay, if its hard for you to tell the truth now. well don't do it, i understand." he said and start leaving you.

"minwoo wait!" you shout , you quickly walk towards him and pull out the necklace inside your uniform and show it to him. minwoo blink a few times surprise when he see a silver ring is hanging on it

"me and kai, we married."

minwoo eyes widen, he almost pass out after hearing those shock confession but manage to hold himself.

"m-married?!"

"y-yeah..."

"you joking right?" he continue asking still hard to believe it

"i hope i am, but i'm not, sadly it true" you answer

school end.you walks home with both of your bestfriend. since you being honest with minwoo, it seem like he not like himself. he become more quiet and you always catchs him comptemplating about something. you worried about him, afraid that this married thing shock him that hard.

"na eun! na eun!" eunji shake your shoulder and you wake up from your thought

"are you okay?"

"i'm fine." you force a smile and continue walking.

"oh! look, kai with ,ugh you know who." yoo kyung point to him and make face

"who?" eunji walk near her and saw bomi clinging her hand to kai

"don't be so jealous yoo kyung, accept the fact that they are couple." eunji turn and stand by your side

"don't you think so na eun?" she ask you

"y-yeah" eunji and yoo kyung already a step forward. while you still standing there staring at kai and bomi talking and laughing together. why you never even smile at me like that kai?

you reach home.  while waiting for the elevator to open, you can heard someone is coming near you. you look side and you see a tall figure standing. you look away act like he don't exist.

the elevator door finally open, you step in and make sure your disatance with kai is not too close. you were angry at him for some reason, yet you don't sure what is it by yourself.

"i told him" you said after the long silence

"told who?"

"minwoo, about yesterday."

kai eyes widen he turn and look at you with surprise

"you told him the truth?!"

"well, yeah"

"are you an idiot?! why the heck you telling him that?!" you can feel he angry by hearing the high volume on his voice. you step aback afraid that he might hurt you

"i am not an idiot! i try to create some lie but he won't believe me, and that thanks to your stupid picture." you reply

"picture? what picture?"

"how should i know, i think it a picture that related to you and minwoo, tell me, is there something going on between you two?from what i seen it seem like you both have a fight from the past."

"its non of your business" he step back and lean himself on the wall

"of course it my business, because of that picture he know our marriage." you defending yourself

"just tell me will ya."you continue and look at his confused face. your prediction is true there is something happen between them. but it look like kai won't tell you.

before hearing the story behind the picture the elevator door open and you reach your condo. kai dashed out and leave you there standing, you follow him from the back and wait for him to open the door.

when you about to enter you can heard people talking come from the leaving room. you arrange your shoes neatly at its place and step in.

you both look at each other clueless. you afraid there are thief in there , you slowly walk in and went to the living room. you were hiding behind kai's back and hold on to his shirt.

"omma!" you said when you see your mom sitting on the couch with namjoo beside her.

"the newleed is here, it must be tired." she come and observe your face

kai make a light bow and say hello.

"omma? how do you come in?"

"well, kai's father tell me the password."

"oppa! do you want some water? i'll go get it for you." namjoo make those cute face and went to the kitchen

"make it two." you yell. namjoo turn back and make annoying faces at you

"kids i have something to tell you, but how bout you get change first."

"no mom, we cool" you put your bag down and seat in front of her. kai also did the same  thing and seat beside you

"alright mom, what now?" you look at her and wait patiently for her to speak.

"your dad is awake." she said happily. "really?"

"well, the doctor said so, and he want to meet both of you."

"of course, let me change first!" you jump of joy and went to your room

"emm, na eun wait." you turn back and so do kai,your mom stand up and walk towards you

"its not today, tomorrow after school, and-"

"and?"

"your dad thought that you and kai are married because both of you were deeply in love with each other, while i know your not. so i need both of you to prepare,perhaps acting like you are in love?"

"what?!" your jaw drops. kai's eyes widen and namjoo almost slip the drink from her hand.

night come. you and kai are sitting on the sofa facing at each other trying to figure out a plan on what should you do to act deeply in love with kai while your not.

"we need practice." you said sitting up straight.

"practice?"

"of course, my dad cannot know about the truth of this marriage."

"simple, no need practice whatever. just do stuff like you did with your bofriend."

you breath suddenly stop. you bite your lips and look down on your two feet.

"aha, don't tell me-" kai's crack

"you never had a boyfriend??"he continue

you close your eyes and your hand forming a fist.

"i can't believe this." he continue laughing

"yaa! stop laughing !" you yell and throw a death glare at him

"this is what you get if you waste your time on those thick books , nerdy~"

"will you just stop laughing." you tone turn sad yet piss off at the same time

then suddenly kai pull you up and link his finger tightly to yours.

"this is the way you hold hands."

then he let go and put his hand around your neck and pull you closer to him,he take your hand and put it around his waist.

"do this infront of your dad tomorrow and just smile. got it?" he turn to you move his face nearer to yours and let go a sweet  smile that you never thought he will do it in front of yours that smile the one that i saw when he with bomi...

you akwardly nod.