the couple games

Married to Kai

"we should go now." you whisper to kai.

"i told you to study at home!"

"who know this would happen!"

you take a peek and thank god they already gone. you take your bag and tell kai to follow you. "eunji! where's the book that you show me yesterday, i can't find it" suddenly yoo kyung voice make you stop. you quickly cover your face with your bag and you saw them are sitting at the same long table as you. oh !

"hey, it's that na eun?" yoo kyung recognize your bag.

"where?" eunji get up. "i remember that bag,i'm the one who gives it to her." oh! no "na eun!" yoo kyung pulls your bag.

"na eun! i know its you." yoo kyung force you to remove your hand. you give up and make poker face.

"what you doing here?" eunji ask.

"s-study." you force a smile and prevent them to look behind you. you hope kai successfully gone without been seen by them.

"is that kai?"

yoo kyung point his finger towards him when he saw kai quickly make his way out. "what! hell no, w-why would i being here with him,you just imaginating." you quickly stand in front yoo kyung and make her stop from looking. "really? but it look exactly like him."

"are you here alone?"

minwoo that being silence until know is suddenly speak up, when he heard the name of kai.

"of- of course! why?"

"you stuttering na eun." eunji state.

"s-stuttering, what do you mean by that? everyone stutter right?"

"but if it you stutter that's mean you are lying right now."

"y-yeah right, why would i lie, look guys, love to chit chat but i've got to go." without answering their question you quickly head to the entrance.

you let go a relieve sigh and look for kai. you go down the stairs and take out your phone. wait, i don't have his number, damn. then suddenly you can feel someone tapping your back. you nervously turn and saw its kai."where've you been?" you ask him.

"hiding, what take you so long? did they saw us?"

"almost, but no."

"lets go home, from now on just study there. if you listen to me, all of this won't happen." kai keep nagging like old woman and show off about his decision.

"whatever,"

"oh. no" kai suddenly pull you and hide behind the wall. he pull too hard and that make you accidentally bump to his chest. you can feel his heartbeat and you try not to breath to cover up you nervous at that moment."i think your friends still looking for you."

"r-really?" you come gain back your sense and take a look behind the wall. its true eunji and yoo kyung are desperately looking for you. while minwoo just follow them.he already know that you went there with kai. so he's not to bother like others."what should we do?" you ask.

"i don't know run and hide"

"shouldn't we just tell them the truth, they are my friends anyway."

"no! no way! no one can know that i'm married especially i'm going to be people attention soon" you give up on persuading him and take a look again. they coming nearer and nearer. but you can't see minwoo anywhere, and that make you nervous even more. what if he suddenly found you but quietly looking at you from a far.

"hello!"

an unfamiliar voice tap you from the back. both you and kai almost freeze to death. you quickly turn around and saw a lady in his 20 holding a book with a big creepy smile on his face. you even thought she was a ghost on daytime.

"who are you?" you ask.

"hi! nice to meet you, i'm one of the worker of the new company here, we just open now."

"and what it has to do with us?"

"before that let me explain what our company is, its a company for a sweet couple like you. and we have a free game play for you which will guarantee you a with fantastic prize even if you don't win!" she keep continue talking with that eyes smile.

"but we're not couple."

"really? um, don't you try to making out just now, you..." she observe around. "you in a perfect place anyway."

"what?! no! " you and kai almost said it at the same time.

"anyway, please just follow me, you both will like it, please!" she pull your hand and bring you with her. you try to let go but her grip is too strong. kai follow you from the back and soon you arrive in front of a big building with a lot and lots of heart shape around.

you thought that she was lying but you found out its not. "please, follow me, write your name and your boyfriend here and we would take a picture of you." she give you a pen and a paper. then she take a camera beside her and prepare to take a picture of you and kai. "i told you we're not couple!" you strongly said.

after finish the force registering process , well that you name it, force, because everything that you do now is a force. "alright, move a bit to the right," he push kai closer to you. "say cheese!" with a count of three she snap it. you smile a bit but kai just stand there with no smile at all. cold as usual. she clip the picture with your registration and put it with everyone else.

"thank you! now we will start the first game, both of you come with me."

you and kai are looking at each other, giving a signal such as we should go now and i mean now. however, eunji and yoo kyung still searching for you outside and make you change your mind.

there are three games been prepare. you have to either win it all or be on top 3. the first game is the boy have to carry the girls behind their back and blow a balloon until it explode. you look around and saw many sweet couple giggling and smiling toward each other while you just stand there and regretting by following her in the first place.

"come on, just let get thing over fast." kai suddenly squat down and told you to get on his back. you were hesitating at first but after hearing the worker said the clock is ticking you finally throw your pride away and get on his back. "hurry up will you!" he urge. "wait!" you  wrap your arms around his neck and he start blowing the balloon.

"yaa! hurry !" you said tapping his back.

"stop tapping my back! how i can blow it if you keep doing that! " he scold. you finally calm down and put you face behind him. the balloon becoming bigger and bigger. kai struggling to do two works at the same time, which is he has to hold your leg and hold the ballon so it would not fly away.you decided to hold the balloon for him and he keep holding your leg. "hurry!" you keep urging.

then a few minutes after that, the yellow balloon finally burst."yeay! we did it!" you jumping behind his back. "yaa! be quiet!" you look around and saw everyone still strugling. that mean you are the first couple who burst the balloon. "we first! we win!" you come down and jumping with joy clapping your hand with kai.

"congratulation ! you have won the balloon round! here." the worker clip a paper with star shape in your cloth and told you to continue to the next game. "thanks!" you said joyfully.

next is the "kissing game": the rule is, you have to collect many paper using your mouth and the couple who have the most paper will win.you gulp many times when you heard the explaination. i hate this game!

"please get ready, the game will start soon"

you and kai are standing facing to each other. kai will take the paper with his mouth and he will give it to you. "um. wait if you don't want to play this thing, we could just stop."

"nope. i'm cool." what?!

preeeeet!!!

the wiesel sound and the game finally start. kai quickly bend down and the paper with his mouth. you close your eyes and try to get the paper from him but you fail. your lips end up touching with him instead. it surprise you and your eye widely open. you step back from him. "what are you doing?!"

"i'm.."

"yaa! we're losing! come on!" you gather your guts inside and take a really deep breath before taking the paper from kai. now its your turn, this time you force your eyes to open wide. you slowly take the paper from kai's mouth. you just can't explain how fast your heart beating on that time. finally you have you gain your first paper.

the games finally come to an end. you collect 10 pieces all together. its too bad but you didn't win this time. you also did not get top 3. you blame yourself for this. any moment from now kai must blaming you. but he's not. not this time. since the game over he did not even look at you. you can see he holding his chest. you thought that he must be so angry and try not to explode in front of other people. "i'm sorry ok! i'm just scared."

"alright everyone! lets proceed to the next game ! "

you still worried about kai, its seem like he really angry. he still stand there and did not move. "come on."

"i need to go the men's room"

is he angry towards me that bad?

 

kai's pov

kai did not go to the men's room like he say. he go standing behind the pillar instead. he keep holding his chest and try to calm his heartbeat.

what's wrong with me? am i getting a heart attack or something? this is ridiculous.

he look outside the big window and searching for an answer that will answer his question. his mind keep repeating the game earlier. especially the part when you kiss.

there it go again his heart start beating rapidly like before. he hold onto it again and shake his head to remove all the ridiculous thought inside of him.

"i'm not starting to like her..." he look at his reflection on the big window. "won't i?"