Bomi

Married to Kai

  p/s:bomi- a pink

It’s me.” Namjoo said with his irritated face. The light is on again. You carefully open your eyes and see namjoo standing in front of you

    “Why in the world you hugging kai? Let go of him!” she continue.

You slowly open your eyes, and then you realize your hand is around him, you are hugging him really tight because you are really scared just now. You quickly let go of him and facing your face to the other way. You face is really red you are so blushing and you try as hard as you can to cover it off.

“What are you doing here? Can’t you knock first?” You said and slap namjoo’s arm.

“Here, mom afraid that you will die because of hunger.” Namjoo said and hand in the food rudely to you.

“Where mom?” you ask.

“She will be here soon.” Namjoo reply, she quickly move and stand between you and kai. She pushes you aside and start smiling flirtily to kai. Kai ignore her and take the food from your hand and went to the living room to fill his stomach. Suit your face!

You are getting ready to go school, after putting your socks on; you stop your way and went to kai’s room. When you about to knock, the door suddenly open and kai standing there with his bag on his shoulder looking straight at you.

“I left the key under the mat in front the door, I’ll be late.” You said and quickly make your way; you didn’t even care to hear his reply.

You are sitting on the bench while waiting for the bus to come. Your mind is not in his place you keep remembered back the incident that happen yesterday where you are for the first time hugging a guy especially it’s kai, you face turn red and you knocking your head a few times and you did not care even it hurt. What happens yesterday is just an accident; he doesn’t take it too seriously right? All that touchy and hugging things, I’m just over thinking about it, yeah I am… I am... I am, urgh, why in the world I did that ?!

“Excuse me miss, the bus is here.”  Said mid year lady that had the same height as you that kindly tell you. She looks a bit worried when she saw you were knocking your head and talking to yourself. You quickly get up and run to the bus that about to leave.

Recess time come, you just get out of the staff room and on your way to go to canteen. Before that your teacher asks you to give some book to the some student. You do it without any complain and quickly continue your way. You are starving so you want to finish this book thing fast.

When you want to go down the stairs suddenly you heard voice two people arguing. You found out it coming from the rooftop so you just follow from where the voice comes. You cannot hold yourself been curios so you slowly go to them and watch them behind the wall. At There you  see a girl name bomi the most popular girl on school facing her face to someone which you don’t sure who, because bomi  is blocking the way.

kai?

You see kai standing there with looking straight to bomi, it seems they are arguing about something, and you just can’t hold yourself from listening to what they talking about.

“You change.” Bomi said

“A lot.” She continues.

“Don’t worry, I’m still the old me.” Kai reply then facing her face to away from bomi.

“Really? Prove it.”

Kai suddenly kiss bomi in her lips, and bomi accept it and kiss him back. Your jaw drop, you close your mouth with both of your hand prevent your shock voice from being heard. You cannot bear to watch so you quickly hide behind the wall. Your eyes widened you cannot believe from what you just see. Suddenly you hit a tin can under and the sound from it surprise both kai and bomi.

You can hear bomi step coming closer to you, you become numb, you don’t know where to hide yourself. You take a sneak peek and you can see bomi become nearer.

Suddenly someone hand close your mouth then pull you and take you to a safer place.