Kai

Married to Kai

 

p/s: minwoo-boyfriend

Being a class monitor is not hard for you because you already use to it. In fact you are the one that volunteering yourself when everyone lower their head when it come to the selection.

Your science teacher asks you to collect the homework and put it her table before school ends. You go to the front of the class standing there and speak out the announcement. In a blink of an eye all 42 books are in front of you neatly arranged. You count each one of it in case some of them don’t hand it in. just like your thought 2 books are missing. It was kai’s and minwoo'sbook.

You care less about kai, because he never hands in the book on time, but minwoo's different. He is the opposite of kai, he one of the model students in your school and for today he’s book is not there.

You look at minwoo's that is sitting on his chair. Be surrounding by many girl students around his desk, laughing, and chit chatting. You did not dare to go to his table, because your inner feeling will automatically change when you near him, your body started to sweat, your heart pounding fast and it hard to look him in the eyes.

That is because he is your crush since in the middle school.

You make the decision by yourself, thinking that he would send it later after finish treat all the girls around him. With his brain and that cute looking face no one can resist him even you too.

When you about to leave to the staff room, suddenly you heard someone is calling your name from behind.

“na eun, wait.” minwoo said while running toward you while holding his homework in his hand.

You turn around slowly afraid the books will fall.

“Yeah?” you ask, while looking on his feet.

“Are you forgetting mine?” he said with his beautiful smile on his face.

“Oh, yeah, put it here.” You stutter.

“wanna me to help you? It looks kinda heavy.” He slowly come near you and tries to take some of the book that you carry.

“No, its okay.” You move backward, do a slight bow and leave him alone standing there.

You feel bad because reject once in a life time offer just now. Stupid na eun, why in the world that you reject his offer idiot Now he must think that I hate him or something, Stupid ! Stupid!

While walking in the hallway, you heard the discipline teacher shouting from inside the staff room and stomping book a few times. He looks  really angry.

You feel really curios, thinking who he mad to, so you put the book down, lower your body and look in between the mirror.

“kai! This is the third time for this week, third time! Why you always making trouble!”

Well its kai, it not surprises you at all, because he never misses a day being scolded by the discipline teacher. He always make trouble, whether it outside the school or inside the school. But whatever trouble he got himself to, he never been kick out from the school. Maybe because his father money, just maybe.

Suddenly kai turn his head around and looks at you between the windows. It looks like he notice that you were looking at him all along. You widened your eyes and surprise you , so you quickly stand up and pick up the books.

They said if you look at kai’s eyes more than 3 seconds, you will fall in love with him, thank god it just two and a half you said. Without wasting time, you quickly continue walking to the staff room.

Suddenly someone  accidently hit you from front, then all the books fall and scattered on the floor. You lose your stability and fall down too, you fall really hard and it really sting. It obvious that it were the books fault because it blocks your view.

Students around you start to laugh , you wonder who is the Minnie that hit you, whoever he is, you can feel that he hit you in purpose.

you tried to ignore all the laugh , you notice a good looking figure is standing in front of you, with his hand in his pocket and look at you in a very unsastify way. you look up and it was

Kai-