Classroom Love

The Changkyu Series~

This story is related to chapter 2, 'My Classroom Crush'~ This is like the sequel I guess. ^^

Changmin looked out the window with a annoyed expression, a sigh escaping his lips once again. Once again, he was stuck in class. It was after school dentention. Why? Simply because he wasn't paying attention to what the teacher was saying like every other time. Instead of listening to the teachers fascinating (Sarcasm) lecture, Changmin was spending the time he had on his hands staring at the maknae of the class, Cho Kyuhyun. Also known as his boyfriend. Yes, you heard right. The boy who is most beautiful at his school, the boy who doesn't speak to anyone, the boy whose always ranked number 1 in the school, yes. That is Changmin's boyfriend.

How did Changmin manage to get Kyuhyun to  become his boyfriend in the first place? Well, they simply began taking the bus and train together. They also walked around together and hang around each other a lot at school. Not that anybody seemed to notice. Then, they began things like skinship. Normal things like holding hands and gentle hugging. Then, after the intimacy and closeness was accomplished, they began things that most couples did; kissing, dates and gifts. Finally, Changmin finally sealed the deal by asking Kyuhyun to be his boyfriend. And of course, Kyuhyun replied yes happily.

Finally, after staying back after class for about 20 minutes, the teacher finally let him off with one final scold. Changmin replied to the teacher he would listen next time. Knowing that it wasn't true, the teacher let the room. Changmin smiled happily and collected his things, then rushing out of the room.

As he opened the door and ran out of the room, Changmin felt two arms wrap around his body.

"Changmin-ah!" Kyuhyun exclaimed childishly to Changmin. Changmin smiled as he heard Kyuhyun's deep and soothing voice. He whined childishly. Not quite expected from him from all people.

"Kyuhyun-ah, sorry for making you wait so long." Changmin apologised with a smile plastered onto his face. Kyuhyun let go of Changmin as he turned his head to face him.

"Why were you so late? I was waiting so long for you~" Kyuhyun pouted in a annoyed manner. He spent all this time waiting for Changmin. Changmin smiled apologetically.

"Really? Why didn't you just leave then if you were waiting so long? I never asked you to wait for me." Changmin replied bluntly, he was almost bullying Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun glared at him.

"Changmin! You're so annoying! I can't believe I bothered waiting for you!" Kyuhyun yelled with a pout still stuck on his lips. Changmin couldn't help but think how adorable Kyuhyun was.

"I know you did, Kyuhyun-ah. I'm just joking. Baby, don't take it so seriously." Changmin cooed gently as he gave Kyuhyun a light and suttle kiss on his slightly flushed cheeks.

"Ah, I really hate you." Kyuhyun muttered to Changmin as he hugged him. Changmin laughed at the way Kyuhyun was acting. This was the person who was called 'mysterious' by everyone else.

"I love you too, Kyuhyun-ah." Changmin replied with a slightly high-pitched laugh as Kyuhyun layed his head against Changmin's chest. Kyuhyun simply sighed at Changmin.

"Ah! Shut up!" Kyuhyun yelled angrily with a visible blush on his face. No matter how many times he heard 'I love you', every time he heard Changmin say it made him blush.

"Hmm... Do I see someone blushing right now?" Changmin smirked slightly in satisfaction at the flushed Kyuhyun in front of him. Kyuhyun simply glared back at Changmin.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" Kyuhyun yelled furiously and was blushing 3 different shades. Changmin simply laughed and wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's waist.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Let's get going now." Changmin spoke, letting go of Kyuhyun and walking down the hall. From the corner of his eye, he could see Kyuhyun pout at him.

"Don't leave me!" Kyuhyun exclaimed as he grabbed onto Changmin's hand.

"You know I won't." Changmin replied.