New Student: Part 3

The Changkyu Series~

Really, when Changmin was with Kyuhyun, something always went wrong.

Because honestly, it wasn't even his first time escaping with Kyuhyun out the window.

They had done it many times in various circumstances.

For example, there  was when the two of them were going to see a Sung Sikyung concert on a school night back when they were in middle school, or the time they pranked the teachers by putting frogs and such in each of their desks. And there was also when they had accidentally set the piano in the music room on fire and had jumped out through the second story window. Of course, Changmin landed safely, caught Kyuhyun afterwards, and the two had run from the scene of the crime. Kyuhyun did though convince his father to make a large donation to the school afterwards, to which his father did suspect Kyuhyun had something to do with it, but decided it was better to leave it be. Not to mention that many times, when they were playing soccer in Kyuhyun's backyard, there was a tendency to accidentally brake the neighbours' windows, just once of course. Or twice. Or perhaps a little more over ten times. 

Fun memories.

As usual, Changmin jumped out the window first, thanking the heavens that they were on the first floor because really, jumping out of the second floor was completely troublesome. He could do it, come out unscathed, but he really couldn't be bothered at the moment. Kyuhyun watched as Changmin landed on the other side, he then following as Changmin supported him with hands on his waist. They both turned back to stare, the door was locked, but clearly were the others behind the door trying to open it.

"What do we do?" Kyuhyun asked, a little jumpy with excitement as he held onto the younger's hand. It felt like an adventure, something that made adrenaline rush around his body, even though it probably wasn't.

Changmin simply shrugged at this, ruffling his own hair, "I say skip school for a week."

Kyuhyun simply pouted. "Three days."

The younger would have laughed, but seeing the other four run the other way, Changmin quickly grabbed Kyuhyun's hand and ran. Like usual, like how they always did run away from the scene of the crime back in the past. Changmin always made sure that Kyuhyun was behind him, no matter what, never letting go of the elder's hand. 

Kyuhyun puffed, "Where are we going?!"

"I don't know!" Changmin replied.

Kyuhyun asked, "What are we going to do?!" 

"I don't know!" Changmin shouted.

"Why are we running?!" Kyuhyun asked, Changmin only shaking his head.

"I don't know!"

The two ran to an old building located in the north west of the main buildings, the one they came to being used mainly for club activities. As their feet slowed down, Kyuhyun looked up at Changmin with a little pout, "Don't you love me enough to tell them?"

This thought was completely horrendous in Changmin's mind, as he cupped Kyuhyun's face with both hands and gave him a small peck on the lips. The younger replied, "You're too special, they can't know about you. They'll start doting you, and touching you, and praising you... and that's something only I want to do."

The elder's eyes widened for a second before saying, "Since when were you this sappy?"

"Since we haven't been hanging out together much, now come on!" Changmin exclaimed, hearing footsteps as the two ran inside the building. 

The two ran up the stairs, running and running until they reached the rooftops,then sitting down right by the door. Both of them liked the rooftops, it was a nice place to go.

"We've lost them..." Changmin mumbled, legs crossed and Kyuhyun sitting in his lap. With an exhausted breath, the younger wrapped his arms around the elder's waist, lips on the nook of Kyuhyun's neck and breathing down his neck. 

Kyuhyun simply hummed, not minding anything.

But then a voice spoke.

"What do you think you two are doing?" Someone, definitely Jaejoong, asked.

Though Kyuhyun and Changmin were startled at first, they simply sighed. Changmin muttering, "Damn..."

As the four, also puffing from that run, walked onto the rooftops, Kyuhyun said, "Hello, I'm Cho Kyuhyun, but some people know me better as Changmin's boyfriend of three years. Nice to meet you."

The four looked with wide eyes, shocked, despite already seeing evidence of a relationship.

Jaejoong whispered to himself, "Changmin lied to me..."

"Us, Jaejoong, us." Yunho replied.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Yoochun, being the most similar to a 'elder brother' figure in Changmin's life, started. 

The way Yoochun looked at him made Changmin feel guilty, but he tried not to let it get to him. Changmin replied simply,  "I really cannot be bothered introducing you guys."

"Why?" Junsu asked.

Kyuhyun, who was still curled up and held in Changmin's lap, decided he would answer for his stressed and annoyed boyfriend. He said, "It'd be troublesome. Changmin's probably also embarrassed too, right babe?"

Once the 'babe' part, something Kyuhyun hardly ever called Changmin, was heard, the younger knew that he was being mocked. And Changmin didn't like being mocked in this sort of context, even if it was by his gorgeous lover Kyuhyun.

Changmin spoke, his lips close to Kyuhyun's ear but loud enough for the other four to hear as well, "If you talk too much, you might not be able to walk for a week. Or three."

At those words, Kyuhyun quickly widened his eyes, a blush quickly forming on his cheeks. The other four, Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun and Yunho, watched as the image of a sort of indifferent and self-confident Kyuhyun shattered, being replaced by a cute, adorable, little kitten that had popped up out of nowhere.

Kyuhyun pouted with a scowl, "Hey, you're being mean."

"Three weeks?" Yunho asked in either surprise or admiration, Changmin simply shrugging.

"You'd be surprised-"

"Stop it!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, beet red. Changmin wasn't able to hold back a soft laugh, fingers then threading through Kyuhyun's locks of hair.

"I'm only joking, calm down." The younger muttered, giving Kyuhyun a quick kiss on the forehead.

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

Sound.

"Congratulations Changmin, you're a man." Yunho said proudly.

"You guys are so cute together." Jaejoong added.

"How sweet." Junsu said.

"It's nice you've found someone." Yoochun grinned.

To this, Kyuhyun was unsure of how to react, flushed still and then deciding to hide himself in Changmin's arms.

Changmin found it cute, stating, "He's being shy right now."

Kyuhyun huffed, replying to his lover's adoration and mockery with, "If you keep talking, I won't let you touch me for a month."

The younger simply rolled his eyes.

"You love me too much."

Kyuhyun shook his head, "So what?"

Changmin laughed to himself, smiling in a sort of way he hadn't expected to smile in front of his hyungs.

"I love you too."