Late night Call

The Changkyu Series~

Kyuhyun sat in his bed, he should have been asleep by now. It was 12:39am. Kyuhyun had a schedule the next day which was supposed to start at 8:30. Even if he was going to sleep in the car, he still needed this time to sleep. Kyuhyun sighed to himself a little sadly. Changmin told him that he would call before it was 12:00am. It was passed that time already. Inside his head, Kyuhyun was debating with himself whether he should just go to sleep or not. With the blankets wrapped around his figure, Kyuhyun checked his phone. He knew Changmin was in Japan. Still though, he wished Changmin would hurry up and call.

Of course, the easiest option would just be to just call Changmin himself. Kyuhyun didn't though. His own pride and dignity wouldn't allow him to do such a seemingly desperate thing. Kyuhyun knew what was going on; inside his head he knew why he wasn't recieving a call yet. Changmin wasn't a forgetful person. Changmin was probably just keeping him waiting on purpose. Knowing Changmin's personality, he was probably just teasing Kyuhyun in his own way. Kyuhyun glared at the phone, even though it did nothing wrong. Kyuhyun just needed something to take his anger out on.

Finally though, after a good 5 minutes of waiting, Kyuhyun's phone finally rang. Without a second thought, Kyuhyun accepted the call and picked up his phone, bringing it to his ear.

"...Hello?" Kyuhyun spoke quietly into the phone.

"Kyuhyun-ah. You're still awake. Waiting for my call, were you?" Changmin asked. Kyuhyun could literally picture the smirk on his face and pouted to himself.

"How could you keep me waiting? I should be asleep by now. It's your fault if I don't wake up early enough for my schedule." Kyuhyun whined, hearing Changmin laugh on the other side.

"I'm sorry. I just woke up truthfully. I didn't set my alarm clock correctly." Changmin apologised a little sympathetically, not wanting Kyuhyun to be mad at him.

"Really now? How could you forget me? I was so worried~" Kyuhyun pouted into the phone, hearing Changmin laugh once again on the other end.

"I didn't forget about you, Kyuhyun-ah. I had a dream of you actually." Changmin spoke, Kyuhyun's curiosity rising as Changmin spoke his words to him.

"Are you serious? About what?" Kyuhyun asked Changmin curiously, his tone of voice as innocent as a child's voice. Changmin sighed slightly.

"......." Changmin didn't answer. Kyuhyun raised a brow.

"Huh? Changmin-ah? Tell me, what did you dream about?" Kyuhyun asked again, whining over and over again. Quite similar to a child.

"Well... it wasn't a 'normal' dream...." Changmin trailed off, his voice slowly disappearing. Kyuhyun gave it a couple seconds to sink in. Suddenly, he got it.

" What are you talking about?... Oh, wait. Don't tell me..." Kyuhyun seemed to realise what Changmin was talking about after giving it some thought...

"Well, yes. It's early in the morning right now." Changmin spoke awkwardly as Kyuhyun felt a blush creep up to his cheeks. He could almost hear Changmin mutter something.

"Ah! Really, you're such a ert!~" Kyuhyun exclaimed into the phone, speaking quietly enough that his hyungs wouldn't be able to hear him.

"Do you think I can control the dreams I have? It's not my fault!" Changmin tried to defend himself from Kyuhyun's shy and hesitant words.

"Still, you had those dreams. Why did you even have them? Don't tell me you're...." Kyuhyun really couldn't bring himself to say it out aloud.

"What do you think? I have had absolutely no body contact with anyone for the past 2 weeks." Changmin spoke into the phone quietly.

"So what? Neither have I. Changmin-ah... I can't believe it." Kyuhyun blushed inpulsively. He couldn't control the colour in his cheeks.

"Hey, could you..." Changmin was about to make a hesitant request.

"Could I what? What could I possibly do?" Kyuhyun asked Changmin rhetorically.

"Hmm... What clothes do you have on right now?" Changmin asked.

"Huh?" Kyuhyun asked with a unbelieving expression.

"You heard me, what clothes do you have on right now?" Changmin repeated.

"Um, my pajamas." Kyuhyun replied bluntly.

"Ah, not attractive at all." Changmin joked into the phone.

"Yah! How could you say that to your boyriend? Besides, what else do you expect me to wear to bed?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically.

"Didn't I leave some of my clothes at your place?" Changmin asked Kyuhyun.

"... You did." Kyuhyun replied.

"Then, please?" Changmin asked.

"No." Kyuhyun replied quickly.

"Come on~" Changmin cooed.

"No." Kyuhyun replied.

"Just one?" Changmin asked.

"No." Kyuhyun answered.

"How could you be so cruel to me?" Changmin asked childishly.

"Maybe this is revenge for every other time~. Anyway, I got to sleep now. Goodnight Changmin-ah, I love you~" Kyuhyun sang into the phone.

"Fine. I won't let this go. Have a good sleep, love you." Changmin replied as Kyuhyun smiled to himself as he turned off the phone.

Kyuhyun suddenly felt himself heat up from the conversation. Kyuhyun remembered all the times Changmin had made him blush like this and so much. Kyuhyun wouldn't let it end here. No way. He wouldn't let it go now. Changmin started it. Now he had to finish it.

With a evil grin plastered to his face, Kyuhyun stood out of bed and opened his closet. Kyuhyun had kept all the clothes Changmin left in there. After scanning the clothes, he took something out and collected his phone from the bed. Oh boy, was he going to have some fun. He could sleep later. Even if he would have to face Changmin's consequences after, Kyuhyun wanted to mess and tease his miind for a little bit...


Changmin groaned to himself quietly and stared at his phone intensely. How could Kyuhyun do this to him right now? Kyuhyun had just sent him a picture of himself wearing Changmin's shirt. Changmin's shirt and nothing else. Not even pants. The one that he left before going to Japan. It was rather large and short sleeved. Changmin glared at the picture. Only some things ran through Changmin's head...

Damn Kyuhyun's cute pose.

Damn Kyuhyun's long legs.

Damn Kyuhyun's adorable smirk.

Damn Kyuhyun's pretty skin.

When Changmin got back to Korea, Kyuhyun was going to get it...