UFO Reply: If Kyuhyun was kidnapped, what would Changmin do ?

The Changkyu Series~

"Changmin!" Kyuhyun called, lying in bed. He sat up, once again on his laptop. Kyuhyun was playing Starcraft, but then remembered that it was time to answer another UFO question given by a fan.

"What?" Changmin asked, coming from the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth.

"Question time!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, Changmin was busy thinking about something else so he didn't know what was going on.

"Huh?" Changmin repeated, continuing to brush his teeth.

"It's another question from a fan. Come on Minnie, let's answer it." Kyuhyun said happily, Changmin nodded after hearing this, going back to the bathroom to rinse his mouth. After a couple minutes, Changmin quickly came back and sat on the bed with Kyuhyun.

"What question?" Changmin asked, Kyuhyun let his lover take a look at the screen.

"Here." Kyuhyun said, letting the younger read it aloud.

"...If Kyuhyun was kidnapped, what will Changmin do?..." Changmin muttered, eyes widening at the question.

"If I were kidnapped?" Kyuhyun questioned.

"That's the question. The fan's asking what would I do if someone kidnapped you." Changmin then said, Kyuhyun nodded and laid his head on the DBSK maknae's shoulder.

"Oh... What would you do?" Kyuhyun asked in a somewhat wishful tone. Changmin knew if he didn't answer this in the right way, Kyuhyun would become mad at him once again.

"Idiot." Changmin began, causing Kyuhyun to raise a brow.

"What?" Kyuhyun questioned. Changmin kissed his lover.

"As if I would ever let you get kidnapped." Changmin spoke in the cheesiest way imaginable. Kyuhyun couldn't stifle his smile though, it was one of those things which were so simple, yet so precious.

"I know you would never, but this is a 'If' question. Just imagine it." Kyuhyun replied, holding the other's hand. Changmin let out a humming sound as he stared up towards the ceiling.

"Well... if anyone dared to kidnap you... I'd definitely hunt the person, murder him, slice him, dice him, feed his body to sharks." Changmin muttered through gritted teeth, becoming annoyed at the very thought of someone taking Kyuhyun away from him.

"Don't be so serious. As if I'd let myself get kidnapped." Kyuhyun replied, Changmin froze.

"...You got to be kidding me." Changmin said with widened eyes.

"Huh?" Kyuhyun questioned.

"Anyone could kidnap you." Changmin insisted, Kyuhyun pouted at the response.

"What? Could not." Kyuhyun spoke, Changmin gave an un-believing look.

"Let's try it." Changmin stated, sitting up and quickly hopping off the bed. Kyuhyun raised a brow, sitting up and wondering what his lover was doing. Changmin put his hand out. Kyuhyun, without even thinking, on reflex, grabbed Changmin's hand. That was how much they trusted each other.

"Huh- Yah!" Kyuhyun screamed. Changmin had pulled Kyuhyun over his shoulders, head and torso hanging at the younger's back. Kyuhyun kicked his legs a bit, trying to stifle a smile. Changmin ignored, waddling from side to side to make Kyuhyun just get annoyed. It was how the two maknaes played with each other, carrying each other and constantly touching. Finally, the elder sighed and let out a laugh.

"Now say it again." Changmin said in a smug tone, Kyuhyun laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Changmin-ah, put me down!~" Kyuhyun exclaimed, Changmin chuckled with a smile as he put Kyuhyun back down on the bed. Kyuhyun giggles quietly, Changmin smiles as he lays down on the bed beside his lover. Without a second thought, Changmin embraced Kyuhyun in his arms, feeling a little needy after imagining Kyuhyun being taken away. Kyuhyun laughed quietly, giving Changmin a reassuring kiss. And for about 3 minutes, they continuously kissed each other, laughing and smiling at each other's actions.

After, Changmin finally sat up, taking the laptop. He typed a reply, then turning off the laptop. Kyuhyun raised a brow.

"What did you type in?" Kyuhyun questioned, Changmin shrugged with a smile.

"Nothing much."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: If Kyuhyun was kidnapped, what would Changmin do?

Answer: Changmin would go to the ends of Earth looking for Kyuhyun.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh... How was this one? Hehe~ ^^