UFO Reply: What does Changmin and Kyuhyun do at night?

The Changkyu Series~

"..." Changmin heard a beeping sound come from his phone. The DBSK maknae was at home,  along side the Super Junior maknae, Kyuhyun. His lover hummed, head lying on the younger's lap. Neither had changed out of their sleeping clothes, still clad in loose clothing. Well, then again, it was still considerably early in the morning. It was 10am. But for the two maknaes though, it was pretty early, especially after a long night up. Changmin sighed.

"Changminnie, what is it?" Kyuhyun asked, seeing Changmin raise the phone and stare at it. The elder reluctantly sat up from his former position, wanting to lay back down. Changmin put his arm around Kyuhyun's waist, bring the other closing, then placing a light kiss on his forehead.

"New UFO question." Changmin replied softly, Kyuhyun hummed in response.

"Really?" Kyuhyun muttered, Changmin gave a light nod.

"Yeah. It says, 'what does Changmin and Kyuhyun do at night'?" Changmin read out, causing both of the maknaes to stop and look at each other. Kyuhyun blushed a little, looking at the screen of the phone.

"...A little vague, don't you think?" Kyuhyun asked hesitantly, wondering who on Earth asked such questions.

"Hm, but considering that this is a question asked by fan, it refers to..." Changmin hummed quietly, nuzzling Kyuhyun's pale neck. A gentle kiss was placed, Kyuhyun hushed the moan which threatened to escape.

"Later, not now." Kyuhyun replied, Changmin pulled back.

"Okay." Changmin said, only stopping because Kyuhyun used the word, 'later'.

"So, how should we answer?" Kyuhyun questioned his lover, Changmin thought for a couple seconds.

"...First off, let's start with this. What do we actually do at night?" Changmin asked.

"Besides ?" Kyuhyun asked back, Changmin smirked.

"Well, if you really want to type that down." Changmin muttered, taking the phone and writing down the letters.

"Changmin!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, huffing slightly as he gave the younger a gentle hit. Changmin laughed.

"I'm only kidding, I'm not willing to go that far." Changmin stated, Kyuhyun gave a non-believing look.

"Yeah right, you'd jump at the chance." Kyuhyun replied.

"As if." Changmin retorted, Kyuhyun ignored it and simply rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, what do we do at night?... We game." Kyuhyun stated, Changmin nodded.

"We read books."

"We watch anime."

"We eat."

"We sleep."

"...Our life doesn't really have much involved, does it?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically, Changmin gave a gentle smile and threaded his fingers through the elder's hair. Kyuhyun let out an approving hum, resting his head on Changmin's shoulder.

"Whatever." Changmin whispered, simply enjoying the warmth.

"So, what do we reply?" Kyuhyun asked, Changmin  shrugged.

"I don't know, what do you think?" Changmin asked back.

"...Um..." Kyuhyun thought, humming as his eyes went to the ceiling. Changmin stared at his lover who seemed to be thinking intensely, he couldn't help it. Without fail, Changmin leaned in for a kiss, causing Kyuhyun to jump slightly. The kiss was short, yet sweet, only lasting 2 seconds, Kyuhyun stared at Changmin, raising a brow at the younger.

"What was that for?" Kyuhyun questioned, Changmin smirked back.

"You look cute." Changmin said. He loved to tell Kyuhyun that, and there were three reasons why. Firstly, it was because the fact was plainly true. No one could deny the fact that Kyuhyun was absolutely adorable. Secondly, the elder always became so flushed and embarrassed, a sight Changmin loved to see. And thirdly, Kyuhyun hated being called 'cute'. From that one phrase, Changmin could state the truth, make Kyuhyun flush a dark red and annoy the elder all at the same time.

"Shut up, I hate it when people say that." Kyuhyun growled, not even causing Changmin to feel any amount of remorse.

"Too bad." Changmin said, then beginning to bite Kyuhyun's neck, giving little marks. Kyuhyun whined.

'Mm, stop it, I'm going to answer now." Kyuhyun stated, taking the phone from Changmin's hands. Changmin sighed, a slightly disappointed but being someone obediently to the elder. For now anyway.

"Okay."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: What does Changmin and Kyuhyun do at night?

Answer: They sleep.

.
.
.

Probably.


-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ah... So many questions, so little time...~