Running Away: Part 2

The Changkyu Series~

"Changmin." Kyuhyun muttered as he reached the ground. Like a cliche movie, drama, anime or whatever, Kyuhyun tied many different fabrics together, tied it to his bed and flung it outside his window. And with that, he climbed down. Well, he fell half way. Only to be caught by his lover who luckily, was very strong. Kyuhyun had previously thrown his luggage out the window, almost hitting Changmin in the head and knocking him out. But since this was really no time to scream at each other, the DBSK maknae ignored it.

"Kyuhyunnie, I'm so happy to see you..." Changmin whispered as he held Kyuhyun in his tight embrace. He felt the elder shiver in his hold. Changmin wasn't sure if Kyuhyun was shaking from the freezing weather or the fear. He stared at his lover whose eyes were squinted as he clutched onto the younger for dear life. Changmin knew, it was a hard thing for Kyuhyun to do. A hard thing for anyone to do. But especially Kyuhyun. After being rejected by the Super Junior members, he was slowly accepted. And soon enough, he was one of their favourite and most precious members. To leave people who had so many memories was hard. Changmin knew, he was going through the very same emotions.

"...Where do we go now?" Kyuhyun hesitantly asked, slowly growing away from Changmin's embrace. The other smiled slightly.

"I know where, there's a place we can stay. Come on, lets go." Changmin whispered quietly, picking up his bag and swinging over his shoulder. Kyuhyun did the same. With a grateful look, Changmin quickly held onto Kyuhyun's hand. And with that, they began to run. To where you ask? Well, Kyuhyun wasn't sure. Even Changmin was unclear of their destination, but he knew that they had to go.

"I... I really do love you, Changminnie. I'm so grateful you're with me." Kyuhyun muttered quietly. With those words, Changmin stopped running. He turned to his shorter lover and gave a pained smile before kissing him.

"No, I'm the one who should be grateful for having you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...It seems silent." Leeteuk muttered quietly, sensing the tense air. The present Super Junior members who were Sungmin, Donghae and Ryeowook. The members who weren't here were busy on their schedules.

"Yeah, it does... Where's Kyuhyun anyway?" Donghae asked, feeling a little sympathetic for their maknae. With the mention of Kyuhyun's name, the air went cold.

"In his room. He's... I think he's mad." Ryeowook spoke, obvious.

"...Mad about what?" Leeteuk asked obliviously, the others sighed.

"I think he's mad that we're keeping away from Changmin." Ryeowook replied to the leader.

"...Well what else are we supposed to do about it? He and Changmin... that love isn't real..." Leeteuk muttered. Sungmin strummed his guitar in the corner of the room, biting his lip.

"...How are we supposed to know?" Sungmin asked.

"How are we supposed to know what?" Donghae questioned.

"How are we supposed to know whether the love is real or not?" Sungmin asked, this time a little clearer.

"...They're just too young... What else could it be?" Leeteuk asked. He was oblivious, and just a little too protective of the maknae.

"...But..."

"Come on, lets go check on Kyuhyun." Donghae spoke, he was a little concerned. When Kyuhyun was mad, he usually screamed.

"...Okay." Ryeowook spoke as he stood up.

The dorm was silent, a sudden air of worry was raised.

"Kyuhyunnie?" Ryeowook questioned as he knocked on the door. No response. If Kyuhyun didn't answer to Ryeowook, something had to be wrong. Donghae stood up and walked to where Ryeowook was standing, knocking on the door also.

"...Kyuhyunnie...?" Donghae questioned. Still no reply.

"..." With a hesitant posture, Donghae and Ryeowook opened the door. When they looked around, their eyes widened.

"H-He's gone." Ryeowook stuttered.

"What??" Sungmin asked, leaping up from his seat.

"Kyuhyun, he's gone!" Donghae exclaimed, Leeteuk and Sungmin crowded to the room.
 
"His closest's empty, his game consells are gone and so is his wallet!" Ryeowook added as they the lights and looked around the room.

"...The windows open..." Sungmin whispered.

"Do you think...?" Donghae asked, turning around.

"No, that's impossible! There's no way that they would ever do such a thing..." Leeteuk said in horror and shock.

"Let's call the TVXQ dorm, hurry up!"

---------------------------------------------------------

"...Hey, do you think that we're wrong about it?" Junsu suddenly asked, 3 of the other DBSK members turned to him.

"Wrong? Wrong about what?" Yunho asked. Junsu wasn't sure bringing this up was a good idea.

"...Wrong about Changmin and Kyuhyun."

"...What are you talking about?"

"I-" Junsu was cut off by Yoochun whose phone suddenly began to ring.

"Donghae's calling me." Yoochun said rather bluntly.

"Pick it up." Jaejoong spoke.

"Hello?" Yoochun said while he put his phone on speaker phone.

"Hello, Yoochun!"

"D-Donghae, why are you shouting so loudly? What is it? What's going on?"

"Is Changmin at your dorm?!"

"I think so, but it's been kind of quiet."

"Don't just sit there, check!"

"Um, why?"

"Kyuhyun ran away! All his clothes are gone! Even his game consells and his wallet!"

"A-Are you serious?!"

"Of course we are! Now hurry up and check!"

"Right!"

Once the DBSK members heard the situation, they began to panic. Yoochun disconnected the call, seeing all the other members rush to the room of the maknae.

"C-Changmin!" They called in union as they opened the door. And just like the Super Junior members, they saw all of Changmin's clothes gone, his wallet missing and the window open.

"...He's not here, he's gone!" Jaejoong exclaimed.

"Do you think he went with... Do you think he went with Kyuhyunnie?!" Yunho asked in a loud voice.

"N-No, there's no way Changmin would ever do such a reckless thing..." Yoochun whispered.

"Sometimes love does some crazy things, right?"

"What?! But they weren't-" Yunho was cut off.

"There's no way we would know for sure." Junsu spoke quietly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"So, what's the news?" Sungmin asked.

"Changmin... he's gone as well... he's run away with Kyuhyun!" Leeteuk shouted in shock.

"What?! Let's go find them!" Donghae replied, quickly heading for the door.

"..." It was silent, Leeteuk held Donghae back.

"Let go of me!"

"Don't be so foolish! You think you're going to leave this apartment and expect to find two maknaes on the run?! This city is giant! Besides, who knows where they are by now!" Leeteuk shouted at him.

"Then what are we going to do?!" Donghae asked.

"...I found this note... From Kyuhyun and Changmin..." Ryeowook membled with teary eyes.

To: DBSJ Hyungs
We won't be gone too long. Just a couple years. Our contract with SMent has been terminated. Hyungs, sometimes sacrifices are needed. We are still members of our groups, we just won't be active in it. The company will announce that we're taking a hiatus due to some personal reasons, so don't think too much about that. Don't worry, we'll be back one day. We're just not sure when. Don't bother looking for us, we're probably boarding a plane or something as you read this note. We love you all, we miss you dearly, but you can't stop us. Don't try to contact us either, Changmin broke my phone when I wasn't looking. We'll be back one day, just wait for us until we come again.
From: Maknaes


-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I know, a really bad part 2... Sorry, a little bit light headed since I got off the plane. -_-. Anyway, should I write a sequel in which Changmin and Kyuhyun come back after a couple years?