Hyung

The Changkyu Series~

~Request fic (Requested by anon)~

Kyuhyun sighed rather heavily, thinking to himself. At the current moment, he was sitting on the bed of his room. Not alone of course, the great Shim (Max) Changmin was right beside him. Well, more like in front of him. You see, Changmin had come to visit him once again. Kyuhyun didn't mind though, he always enjoyed it when hie precious boyfriend visited him.

But for once, Kyuhyun was thinking whether to kick Changmin out or let him stay inside.

"Please?" Changmin asked.

"No." Kyuhyun replied.

"Please?" Changmin asked once again.

"No." Kyuhyun spoke.

"Come on Kyuhyun. Please~" Changmin whined almost childishly. Kyuhyun shot his a sharp glare, annoyed since Changmin had already asked him this before.

"I said no." Kyuhyun replied with a slight growl at the end of this sentence. Kyuhyun pulled his glare away, knowing that Changmin definitely wouldn't be scared by it.

"Just once." Changmin spoke, looking at Kyuhyun with a slight pout on his lips. Kyuhyun was rather frustrated. When Changmin wanted something, he would try his best to get it.

"Changminnie, stop bothering me. I said no and I mean really it." Kyuhyun replied, not looking at Changmin and focusing his gaze on the laptop screen in front of him.

"Why not?" Changmin asked.

"Simple. It's because I am not in any way younger than you are. I'm older." Kyuhyun replied with a slight sigh at the end of his sentence. By now, you should know what they are talking about.

"So?" Changmin asked, not really caring about Kyuhyun's words.

"So, I'm not going to call you Hyung." Kyuhyun spoke clearly in a slightly demanding tone. Yes, you guessed it. Changmin was once again asking Kyuhyun to call him hyung. And believe me when I say this, it isn't the first time Changmin has asked. Kyuhyun sighed, Changmin was too persistant sometimes.

"Kyhyunnie~" Changmin whined.

"No, Changmin-ah. You're not older than me. I'm older than you." Kyuhyun muttered, biting his bottom lip and dragging his gaze away from the laptop screen.

"So, what does age have to do with anything? You don't even call your Hyungs 'Hyung'." Changmin retorted suddenly, getting a little annoyed that Kyuhyun won't do as he says.

"... It doesn't matter." Kyuhyun muttered.

"Kyuhyun, come on! Please!" Changmin exclaimed loudly in a somewhat pleading tone, but not so pleading that it would fall into the catagory of 'begging'. Changmin simply had too much pride to beg. But of course, Changmin always knew when he should have to swallow his pride or not (a happy Kyuhyun is much better than an angry one). And this case was definitely not one of them.

"I'm supposed to be the Hyung here." Kyuhyun retorted.

"But I'm so much more mature than you are." Changmin spoke back, giving a rather light scowl.

"No you're not." Kyuhyun quickly rejected.

"... Yes I am." Changmin said.

"This is off topic. Anyway, there is no way on Earth that going to call you Hyung." Kyuhyun finally spoke with his voice loud, Changmin gritted his teeth slightly.

"Kyuhyunnie, but you should~" Changmin whined again.

"Why?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Because you love me as much as I love you." Changmin muttered. He would try all options, even if that meant he had to use the 'because of love' line.

"And because I love you as much as you love me, you'll drop the topic right now." Kyuhyun retorted. Changmin gave a slight growl, he was reaching his patience.

"Just once." Changmin uttered quietly.

"Changmin, I would rather call you anything than 'Hyung." Kyuhyun replied. And to tell the truth, that sentence made the situation much more difficult than it already was.

"... Anything?" Changmin asked slowly, emphasizing the word 'anything'. Kyuhyun's eyes widened suddenly as he quickly turned his head to Changmin, he had made the wrong move. Thus, changing the whole course of the game. Now, it seemed that Changmin would win, much to Kyuhyun's pleasure.

"... Ah... I dug my own grave again..." Kyuhyun muttered, resting his head on his arm.

"Kyu-" Changmin was cut off from the rest of his words.

"Oh, hell no. Don't you even dare ask me because I'm going to reject right away."  Kyuhyun let out a very soft growl from his neck, Changmin was winning.

"Kyuhyun-ah, I'm giving you an option. Either call me 'Hyung', or call me 'Oppa'." Changmin then whispered quietly.

"Neither. There is no way I'm calling you either of those things." Kyuhyun muttered.

"Come on~" Changmin whined once again.

"Why on Earth would I?" Kyuhyun asked.

"... To make me happy?" Changmin questioned rhetorically.

"Changmin, I can always make you happy. It's very easy for me. Why would I bother to make you happier?" Kyuhyun asked with a slightly twisted expression.

"Because you love me." Changmin replied.

"I agree, I love you. But I sure as hell will not call you 'Hyung' or 'Oppa'." Kyuhyun spoke.

"Please?" Changmin repeated, it was dejavu.

"No." Kyuhyun muttered.

"Please?" Changmin repeated.

"No." Kyuhyun said.

"Please~?" Changmin whined.

"Really, Changmin-ah... Fine." Kyuhyun finally gave up, he couldn't be bothered dealing with this anymore. Changmin's eyes widened slightly, staring straight at Kyuhyun. He didn't expect it'd be this easy.

"Really?" Changmin asked in disbelief.

"Changmin hyung~" Kyuhyun sang.

"..." Changmin smiled slightly, soon fading.

"What's with your expression? You aren't satisfied?" Kyuhyun asked with a twisted expression.

"No, that's not it." Changmin shook his head.

"What on Earth is it then?" Kyuhyun asked in a rather annoyed tone.

Changmin didn't hesitate to answer.

"I'm just speaking out loud here, but I think I'd rather you call me oppa."