Starcraft

The Changkyu Series~

Changmin glared across the room slightly. He was really losing it. He couldn't help it though. Changmin sighed heavily. At this very moment, he didn't know what to do. It had been just about two hours since he had arrived in Korea from China. One of those hours were spent unpacking, getting through his load of fans and greeting his chingus, subaes, dongsaengs, noonas, hyungs. The other hour of those to hours were spent watching his boyfriend Kyuhyun play Starcraft in Kyuhyun's room. Yes, you heard right. He had just arrived in Korea 2 hours ago, and he was spending one of those hours watching his beloved boyfriend play Starcraft.

He really couldn't do anything about it. After visiting the Super Junior member's dorm, Changmin's first and most important priority was to see Kyuhyun. Yet, Changmin was the only person to pay attention to the other. Changmin was paying attention to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was paying attention to his precious game called 'Starcraft'. When Changmin walked into the dorm, Kyuhyun was doing something very important in Starcraft(I don't play Starcraft so I wouldn't know~). The other Super Junior members had actually already told Changmin that Kyuhyun had been playing the game to since the start of the morning. Changmin listened moderately to their words.

Changmin really couldn't do anything more than sigh rather loudly. He really wished that his boyfriend would pay some attention to him. Changmin couldn't say that though, he knew how Kyuhyun would react. Kyuhyun would probably end up being teased and once again, selfishly ignored. If anybody disturbed or wrecked Kyuhyun's game in some way, he would be absolutely furious. Even if it was only by some sort of accident, he could have probably hurt somebody quite badly.... but, Changmin was a special exception to the rule. If it was Changmin who disturbed his game, Kyuhyun wasn't that mad and calmed down much quicker than with others.

Changmin, having no idea what to do at this point what to do, moved closer to Kyuhyun.

"kyuhyun-ah." Changmin called, sitting on the hard floor with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun didn't seem to notice Changmin calling him, much to Changmin's displeasure.

"What?" Kyuhyun asked Changmin in a rushed tone, his eyes still focused on the computed screen. Changmin couldn't do anything but sigh,

"Are you done playing your game yet?" Changmin asked in a almost whining tone, he was getting quite impatient at this point. Kyuhyun didn't notice though. He was completely focused on the game.

"Huh? No, not yet. I still have so many things to do..." Kyuhyun trailed off slowly and silently, he bit his lip slightly. Changmin didn't want to admit he was jealous.

"Really? But you've been playing for so long now..." Changmin muttered a little sadly, sighing in distress. Kyuhyun seemed to begin to notice Changmin's distress and smiled at him a little sympathetically.

"I'm sorry Changmin-ah. I won't be long now." Kyuhyun cooed softly, turning his head and giving Changmin a light kiss on the cheek. Then quickly paying attention to the game again.

"Ergh... I'll wait for a little longer..." Changmin groaned with a small smile on his face. The feeling of Kyuhyun's kiss lingered on his cheek. Oh, how he missed the feeling.

"Thanks Changmin-ah. I promise I'll stop once I do this..." Kyuhyun once again trailed off, his eyes fully focused on the game in front of him.

Changmin stared for another 10 minutes, just watching Kyuhyun play Starcraft. In Changmin's mind, he was debating whether to leave or not. Of course, he wanted to be in the company of his lover. Yet, if the other lover wasn't paying attention, there seemed to be no point in lingering in their presence. With another strained sigh was let out of Changmin's lips. He didn't know what to do.

Kyuhyun did begin to notice how annoyed Changmin seemed to be getting. He felt very sorry to his sweet boyfriend which only arrived 2 hours and 20 minutes ago. Kyuhyun began to think deeply. Starcraft would always be in his grasp. Whenever he wished, he could just play Starcraft on his laptop. Changmin on the other hand was not. The time he spent with Changmin was quite rare. Changmin was almost never with him. Their shedules were always different, not to mention how often they had to promote their albums. With slight sigh, he turned his computer off. Then, shutting the lid of it. Changmin turned his head, his eyes widened slightly.

"Huh? What's wrong baby?" Changmin asked Kyuhyun with a twisted expression, thinking that something was wrong. Why? Simply because Kyuhyun never, and I mean never, turned his head away from Starcraft.

"Nothing's wrong. I just decided to stop playing Starcraft for now." Kyuhyun spoke with a slight smile. Instead of sitting on the floor, he made his way at sat on Changmin's lap; soon wrapping his arms around Changmin's neck at lying his head on Changmin's shoulder. Changmin looked at Kyuhyun with disbelieving eyes.

"W-Who are you??" Changmin stuttered, obviously joking but still annoying Kyuhyun. With a pouting expression, Kyuhyun glared at Changmin.

"Yah! What do you mean?" Kyuhyun pouted cutely, causing laughter for Changmin who smiled back gently. Finally, Kyuhyun was paying some attention to him,

"Nothing. Nothing at all... Finally, you're paying some attention to me." Changmin grinned in satisfaction, Kyuhyun giving him a almost odd look.

"Hm. I guess I am paying attention to you now... So, honey, how was China?" Kyuhyun asked, acting the way a 'wife' would in this type of situation.

"It was kind off fun. It would have been way better if you were with me though. I missed you a lot." Changmin spoke, giving Kyuhyun a kiss on the cheek.

"Of course, I missed you as well." Kyuhyun smiled.

Kyuhyun then gave Changmin a gentle and slow kiss on the lips. Changmin grabbed the collar of Kyuhyun's shirt, making the kiss or passionate. Kyuhyun gulped, he knew he was in for it...