Surprise

The Changkyu Series~

"...So..." Yunho started up, seeing the maknae of his group of friends with somebody beside him. Changmin, the maknae who had failed to inform his hyungs that he had a boyfriend. It's been 2 years since they started living together along with Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong. Why did it only occur to Changmin now that he should bring his lover over?

When Changmin first moved in with them, the two couples known around the school as 'Yunjae' and 'Yoosu', he was so quiet. You probably wouldn't notice if he disappeared for an hour and came back again. He studied most of the time (which was good, considering this was university), not usually talking much. It wasn't until about 6 months of living together that they learned Changmin had a sharp tongue nobody could beat, not to mention mad game skills.

6 months after that, so a year later, they learned that 2 of the teachers at the university were actually Changmin's parents. Yoochun, Junsu, Jaejoong and Yunho had heard a rumour that the two married teachers who had a child going to the very same school, but they never thought it would be Changmin.

4 months or so after that incident, they then found out that Shim Yoona and Shim Miyoung (she is usually called 'Tiffany' though) were both his younger sisters. Yoochun, Yunho, Junsu and Jaejoong really didn't expect much from the last name. After all, many people they knew had the same last names but did not know each other. They all knew to some point, after seeing Changmin hanging out with the two girls so often, that the three were close. They did not know however that they were blood-related.

8 months later, they found out even more. Changmin, the maknae of theirs who had gotten louder over the past 2 years and a bit, was completely fluent in Japanese. And that helped a lot when the four others were attempting to learn the difficult language. Changmin, they found out, also loved to watch anime and read manga. It was a hobby of his they hadn't known about. And now, another 3 months later, a new discovery has emerged.

"What is it?" Changmin asked boredly, the other, which Changmin had introduced to them before as Cho Kyuhyun, lying his head on Changmin's shoulder.

Now, Cho Kyuhyun was a name that everyone knew. He was well-known around the school, and pretty much everywhere else. Kyuhyun's mother owned the damned university, while his father ran another educational building located somewhere in Taiwan. But beside the fact that Kyuhyun's parents were rich, he was known for another reason. Beauty and intelligence. Kyuhyun was, as most people would put it, an absolute enchanter. Or was the right word 'enchantress'? Kyuhyun was without a doubt, pretty. Beautiful in fact. Everyone knew him, and that included Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun and Junsu. He hardly spoke, often expressing a coy was of behaving. Though, this only attracted more attention from others. Kyuhyun didn't seem that smart when it came to social interactions, but when it came to tests and studying, his scores were normally perfect. Who knew that he, Cho Kyuhyun, was dating their maknae Shim Changmin?

"...How long have you guys been dating?" Jaejoong questioned. How could he not know Changmin had been dating? Especially since they lived together... For over two years in fat.

"A couple years." Changmin muttered, the others raised a brow. They questioned in their minds how Kyuhyun seemed to simply ignore them, eyes on the Television screen.

"How many is a couple?" Yoochun questioned, Changmin shrugged slightly.

"...About 7." Changmin stated, causing the others' to widen their eyes.

"...How old are you guys?" Junsu asked, even though he already knew the. He just wanted to check. Even him and Yoochun, who were 23 years old this year, haven't dated for such a long time. It's only been 4 years since they were in a relationship.

"We're 21 this year." Changmin said.

"...And... For 7 years you-" Yunho was cut off.

"Yeah. 14 year olds back then. I'm not sure if what we did was even classified as 'dating'." Changmin spoke in a rather blunt way, all eyes kept on Changmin.

"What did you guys do?" Junsu questioned, Changmin shrugged once again.

"We'd skip class together, go to each other's houses and make out." Changmin replied, causing everyone to freeze.

"...When you were 14?" Yunho questioned. Soon, at this point, Kyuhyun let out a hum, picking his head up from Changmin's shoulder and glaring at the other.

"Idiot, that comes in later in the story. You think I'd make out with you when I was 14?" Kyuhyun asked with an annoyed look, Changmin laughed. The others stared, it was the first time they had heard Kyuhyun speak. And by the looks of it, Kyuhyun was just as sharp tongued as Changmin.

"I'm only kidding." Changmin muttered, Kyuhyun simply nodded his head.

"...Why didn't you tell us you were dating until today?" Jaejoong asked, Changmin shrugged.

"You never asked." Changmin replied.

"...Okay, he has a point." Yoochun couldn't help but state.

"Were you trying to hide your relationship from us?" Yunho questioned, Changmin gave a twisted look.

"...There's a picture of Kyuhyun on my desk, do you really think that I'm trying to hide anything?" Changmin asked rhetorically, the rest thought for a second. They hadn't seen it, but they hadn't been in Changmin's room for a while either. Kyuhyun gave a curious look.

"Really? I didn't see it last time I came here." Kyuhyun stated, the other ruffled his lover's hair.

"That's because the last time you came over I broke the frame and had to buy a new one." Changmin answered so lovingly to the other that Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong weren't sure how to react. He had never used that tone of voice in front of them.

"You came over before?" Jaejoong asked, causing the elder maknae to look at him.

"Multiple times. And I guess you were too infatuated with your own lovers to ever notice another presence." Kyuhyun spoke bluntly, causing the atmosphere to turn cold. Changmin simply smirked, a quiet laugh escaping his lips. Slowly, he stood up.

"Kyuhyun, you should really go now. Don't you have to meet your sister?" Changmin asked. Kyuhyun looked up at Changmin, an expression different from the way he looked at Jaejoong, giving a slight smile and standing up along side the younger.

"Oh, right." Kyuhyun muttered, Changmin taking his hand and dragging him to the door. Before the other four could say anything, Changmin was already making sure Kyuhyun was half way out the door while he himself was putting his shoes on.

"We're going, you can do what you want. And by the way, there's no more food in the kitchen. I was kind of hungry. And there lamp at the back is broken, the curtains fell off on the table, the laundry's kind of dirty so it's best to wash again, and in one of your rooms the bookshelf has fallen. Bye." Changmin said before quickly rushing out the door and slamming it shut. Yoochun, Junsu, Jaejoong and Yunho widened their eyes.

"WAIT!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind of something I wrote for fun... part two perhaps?~ ^^ Did you like it?