Breakfast

The Changkyu Series~

Changmin awoke as the morning sunlight hit his eyes, the warmth of the bed cradling him gently. He squinted his eyes as the stinging pain hurt his eyes. It was another day. Changmin scowled slightly, seeing that his precious and beautiful boyfriend, Cho Kyuhyun, the maknae of Super Junior, wasn't sleeping beside him like he usually would. Since Changmin was only half concious, he ignored the fact for a couple minutes. Changmin lied in his bed for a little bit before hearing some noises in the kitchen. Someone seemed to be cooking.

Changmin wondered what it for a while  and stood up, the sounds still continuing. Leaving the blankets where they were, he opened the window. It was to let the fresh air in, taking the awful smell away. Changmin then looked around the fairly lit up room. Changmin found his pants, but couldn't find his shirt. He looked around for 3 minutes before giving up and leaving his room. He really couldn't be bothered looking for it now. Changmin was more concerned about the noise in the kitchen and the whereabouts of Kyuhyun was.

He then left the room, not bothering to close the door which resided behind him. Changmin made his way to the kitchen, his nose beginning to pick up a rather pleasant scent. Someone was making breakfast? Changmin didn't really think and looked kitchen. To his suprise, it was his boyfriend, Kyuhyun, busily making breakfast.

Changmin was actually quite amused at what he was seeing. In some way, it was almost odd and strange. It wasn't often that Changmin saw Kyuhyun do any cooking. Truthfully, Kyuhyun was actually a good cook. The thing was, he just didn't like to cook for others around him.... but, I guess Changmin was an exception to the rule. Kyuhyun was wearing his shirt and no pants, that explained where Changmin's shirt was when he couldn't find it. Kyuhyun's long and unhidden legs were teasing Changmin. Over the shirt, Kyuhyun wore a pink apron. Yes, a pink apron. I guess Kyuhyun didn't have a choice. That was the only apron in the house. Not most people would expect the 'Evil Maknae' of Super Junior making breakfast while wearing a pink apron. Changmin found it cute and a rare sight. Not often would he be able to see this.

Slowly, Changmin crept up to Kyuhyun without him noticing. Once he was close enough, Changmin wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's waist and into a back hug, pulling their bodies together so that they touched. Kyuhyun jumped slightly.

"C-Changmin-ah!" Kyuhyun stuttered, suddenly feeling two arms wrap around his waist. Changmin brought Kyuhyun's body closer to his own. He was surprised.

"Kyuhyunnie, what are you doing?" Changmin asked with a smirk plastered onto his face, noticing the way Kyuhyun was surprised. Oh, how Changmin loved teasing his slightly older hyung.

"W-What do you think I'm doing?? I'm making breakfast!" Kyuhyun exclaimed with a blush crawling up to his cheeks. Changmin placed his head on Kyuhyun's shoulder.

"Really? You don't usually make breakfast." Changmin muttered as he pulled Kyuhyun in tighter. Kyuhyun blushed a darker shade of red. He try to pry Changmin's hands off his body, failing after.

"Let go of me! I'm trying to cook here!" Kyuhyun shouted as he once again tried to get Changmin off his body. Kyuhyun couldn't help but sigh at his dongsaeng's childish behaviour.

"No thanks. I'd prefer to stay like this at the moment." Changmin retorted as he smirked annoyingly at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun glared at the reflection in the glass in front of him.

"Ah, you're so annoying! By the way, why aren't you wearing a shirt?" Kyuhyun asked, fidgiting awkwardly. Changmin raised a brow at Kyuhyun, who seemed to be somewhat oblivious.

"Because you're wearing it." Changmin spoke, Kyuhyun just realised that he was wearing Changmin's shirt. When Kyuhyun woke up, he had picked up anything and put it on.

"O-oh. I forgot." Kyuhyun spoke in a embarrassed manner. Changmin found  Kyuhyun's behaviour absolutely adorable. Nothing coulde beat Kyuhyun's cuteness in Changmin's eyes.

"Here's a better question. Why aren't you wearing any pants?" Changmin asked, letting one of his hands trail up and down Kyuhyun's thigh. Kyuhyun felt a shiver go down his spine.

"I didn't think I needed to wear them, the shirt's long enough." Kyuhyun muttered as he pried Changmin's hand off his thigh. Soon after prying Changmin's hand off his thigh, Changmin bit Kyuhyun's neck.

"Hmm... Why do I think you planned this?" Changmin asked rhetorically, nibbling on Kyuhyun's ear.

"Well... maybe I did..." Kyuhyun smirked in reply.