Getting Used To Changkyu

The Changkyu Series~

"Hey, where are the cups?" Kyuhyun questioned, looking around the TVXQ dorms. There were none in the cupboard, which was rather odd. Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun turned to the Super Junior maknae.

"We ran out?" Yoochun asked from the counter, eating a sandwich along side Junsu. Kyuhyun shrugged, ruffling his own hair.

"There's one by the sink, just wash it and use that." Jaejoong spoke, pointing at it. Slowly, Kyuhyun picked up the cup and stared at it for a bit. Then, quietly, he stared at Jaejoong who happened to be standing close to him. The Super Junior maknae began to pout, making a small whining sound directed towards the elder.

"..." Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu all went silent as they stared at Kyuhyun. Well, it seemed that after all these years, Kyuhyun had finally learned to use his aegyo.

"We're not washing it for you." Jaejoong said, just a little hesitant. Kyuhyun pouted even more.

"..." This was a bad situation.

"Don't-" Jaejoong was cut off my Kyuhyun's soft voice.

"Jaejoong hyung, you know I'm bad at washing things... I keep breaking them..." Kyuhyun trailed off, causing Jaejoong to slowly become warped in the maknae's words.

"Sorry, but you're a victim. We can't help." Junsu laughed, as did Yoochun.

"Hyung." Kyuhyun spoke, he hardly called anyone hyung. If Cho Kyuhyun called you 'Hyung', then you must have been a very lucky person. With a final sigh, Jaejoong nodded.

"...Fine-" Jaejoong never managed to finish his sentence.

"Kyuhyunnie, you can use mine." A voice spoke from the lounge room. It was Changmin, who was on his laptop once again. With those words, Kyuhyun quickly smiled brightly, not hesitating to go towards the younger. The cup was on the table. Although, instead of simply picking up the cup, the Super Junior maknae sat on the seat beside Changmin. The TVXQ maknae quickly turned his head in expectance, a smug look on his face.

"Thanks." Kyuhyun whispered huskily, quickly getting his lips stolen by Changmin.

Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu watched from a distance. It felt awkward. You see, this scene happened after JYJ and TVXQ had gotten back together to form one group. And honestly, JYJ had not known that ChangKyu had existed. The three heard rumours, but they never actually thought that it was true. After they became One, just like how it was meant to be, the never expected to see their maknae Changmin kissing the other maknae, Kyuhyun, so eagerly. Not to mention the tons and tons of fanservice which they love to do together. Yes, Changmin only does fanservice with Kyuhyun. On the other hand, Kyuhyun's fanservice has decreased to some level, but is still much more than Changmin would prefer.

Yunho came into the room, stifling a laugh. Two love sick maknaes kissing each other and 3 TVXQ members simply staring from the sidelines. That was definitely not a common sight.

"No matter how long you stare, the image won't change." Yunho joked, simply watching the scene.

"...Are they always like this?" Junsu questioned, biting on his sandwich. Yunho nodded.

"Pretty much. You have no idea how much I wanted to gag seeing them kiss each other on the couch and act all lovey dovey." Yunho groaned. And with those words, the maknaes finally let their lips seperate.

"That's how I feel when I see you guys." Changmin retorted, causing Kyuhyun to laugh. Yunho rolled his eyes, staring back to the three.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it... Eventually."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, just some writing... Do you like it?~ ^^