High School: Part 2

The Changkyu Series~

"Guys, I'm back- What on Earth happened here?" Leeteuk opened the door of the closet, otherwise called the storage room, to see Changmin lying on the floor and Kyuhyun crouching over him. Changmin gave a somewhat odd, as it seemed a little forced, and relieved smile.

Changmin raised his head a little off the floor, giving a gentle sigh. Changmin wasn't able to say he was honestly happy about being interrupted, as the situation allowed him and his new partner to be intimate than before, and the younger knew at the back of his mind that touching Kyuhyun was going to be a difficulty. Changmin couldn't have been bothered with the awkward, beginning stages of dating. Changmin sighed once again, "Good timing. We've been stuck like this for 75 minutes. What happened was that Kyuhyun and I stood up since our legs were numb, and then Kyuhyun slipped on that metal bar which is really stupidly placed there. Kyuhyun slipped back and elbowed the wall, and a bunch of these boxes from the top shelf, and various others were sent flying onto us."

Leeteuk went silent, bemused at how such events occurred. He gave an awkward cough, "...I see, did you have fun?"

Kyuhyun and Changmin stared at Leeteuk and gave their coldest glares, annoyed that he had chosen to ask such a question at such an inappropriate time. Changmin turned up to see Kyuhyun's muscles tensing, limbs shaking as he desperately tried to keep himself off the other's body. They wanted to keep the newly-found relationship secret until they knew whether or not there was a real chance at love. Changmin growled lowly at the teacher, "Please help us before we really get pissed off."

"R-Right." Leeteuk stuttered, feeling intimidated and quickly removing the boxes one by one off the maknaes. Kyuhyun sighed in relief and groaned, lying onto the floor and off Changmin. Strength really wasn't one his strong points. The teacher handed Changmin the keys to the handcuffs, the younger unlocking the uncomfortable piece of metal which kept them together.

"Finally." Kyuhyun spoke in a breathless manner, puffing heavily. Changmin stood up and stumbled over slightly as his legs were numb. Changmin looked back down at Kyuhyun once regaining his balance, offering his hand out for the elder to hold on. Kyuhyun stared back up, giving a slight smile before accepting the gesture and being pulled to his feet.

Leeteuk stared in shock, amazed at the scene. Leeteuk grinned soon after, "Well, I can't believe that worked. You two aren't fighting each other."

Kyuhyun and Changmin stared at each other, giving chuckling once making eye contact. Kyuhyun turned to Leeteuk, "You wouldn't believe a lot of things that happened to us while we were stuck in there."

"Hm? Like?" Leeteuk asked as he gave the Youngers a curious look. Changmin smirked.

"There was a spider that was crawling on the floor next to us when we were stuck under those boxes, and Kyuhyun began to scream like a girl." Changmin told the teacher, Kyuhyun pouted as he hit the younger gently on the arm.

"Shut up! I hate insects. Or in this case, arachnids." Kyuhyun replied in a whining tone, Changmin laughed once again.

"I know." Changmin said in a somewhat adoring way. No one could have imagined how amused Changmin was when the one and only Cho Kyuhyun, known to have a tongue sharp enough to cut glass, screamed because of a tiny creature climbing on the wall.

Leeteuk let out a peaceful hum, grinning happily. He spoke, "Ah... such a peaceful atmosphere..."

"Mr, did you know that Kyuhyun is afraid of the dark?" Changmin added, causing Kyuhyun to pout even more than before.

When hearing this, Leeteuk gave a surprised look. He had honestly not expected that Kyuhyun of all people had such a fear. Leeteuk gave a curious stare afterwards, "Really? He doesn't seem like a person who would be-"

"I'm not! Shut up!" Kyuhyun retorted as his two hands hesitantly gripped the end of Changmin's white sleeve. The younger felt his body tense.

Leeteuk didn't seem to notice, and continued on, "...You two are still arguing, but it still feels so calm... I hope you two stay like this."

Changmin stared at Kyuhyun who was simply looking down, still holding onto his sleeve. Changmin nodded at the teacher, "We will... perhaps."

"I'm counting on it. And don't worry about the detention, you don't have to attend now that you guys are getting along." Leeteuk stated, causing Changmin and Kyuhyun to grin.

"Okay. ~" The two students sang, Kyuhyun letting go of Changmin's sleeve. The two then headed towards the door.

"Stay out of trouble." Leeteuk stated simply, the two nodded in union.

"We will." Changmin and Kyuhyun spoke as they left the classroom. Once entering the hall, and walking down to the exit, awkwardness began to enter. Changmin felt his chest tensing while Kyuhyun's heart began to race. Kyuhyun turned to Changmin and bit his lower lip. The younger wasn't sure of what to do and remained silent, he didn't want to go through this phase of awkwardness though.

Kyuhyun felt his tongue moving, trying to start up some sort of conversation. This was his pathetic attempt, "... So... Um..."

Changmin turned to Kyuhyun, smiling slightly when he noticed the elder trying to make an effort. He wasn't going to yet admit out loud that he thought Kyuhyun's expression was cute, and he wasn't yet going admit to any of his other emotions. Actions, in Changmin's mind, were different though. Hesitantly, the younger asked, "Can I kiss you again?"

The elder turned, eyes slightly widened. Kyuhyun gave a soft nod, not actually sure how to react and giving an uncharacteristic stutter, "Y-Yeah."

When Changmin heard this, he gave a grin. Silently, he turned and pushed Kyuhyun to the wall, hands unconsciously wrapping around the elder's waist. Kyuhyun blushed at this action. He looked up at Changmin with a tense body, 'damn Changmin's height' momentarily passed through Kyuhyun's mind. With slight awkwardness, but desire, Changmin and Kyuhyun kissed once again. Their lips touched, not fitting like perfect puzzle pieces, but fitting nonetheless. The movements were a little weird, but they were too absorbed in each other to care. Kyuhyun looked up at Changmin once again, once making eye contact, both their eyes began to shine.

They laughed quietly, knowing, it would get better later on.

It was far beyond perfection.

...

...

...

Behind the maknae pair was a Park Jungsoo, or perhaps a Leeteuk, who was watching from a distance with a grin.

"I thought my plan would work well, but I didn't think it'd work that well."


----------------------------------------------

Just a small sequel I thought you guys may like... Huuuh, which oneshot should I write next?~ Did you enjoy it? ^^