UFO Reply: Changmin, how protective are you of Kyuhyun?

The Changkyu Series~

They weren't really doing much, just lounging around in bed as the clock had stuck twelve midday.

As Kyuhyun was lying in Changmin's embrace, neither one sleepy but still not wanting to do anything in particular, he reached for his phone on the bedside table, ready to ask whatever was being asked.

"Changmin, how protective are you of me?" Kyuhyun asked, to which Changmin only hummed in response. He lifted his head and supported it by placing his elbow down and leaning onto his hand, not moving away from Kyuhyun.

"Um... Very protective?" Changmin responded, unsure of what and why Kyuhyun was asking.

"UFO question." The elder spoke, to which Changmin raised a brow.

"Wow, haven't done those in a while."

Kyuhyun nodded softly, though then saying, "The question is directed to you; 'Changmin, how protective are you of Kyuhyun?'."

"Very protective is enough." Changmin replied, not really feeling like giving too many unnecessary details.He laid back down on his back, Kyuhyun then rolling onto his stomach and onto the younger's chest.

"Example?" Kyuhyun asked, not actually sure of what scenario there was.

Changmin hid a smile, there were so many things he did to so many people that Kyuhyun wasn't aware of.

As the younger tried to think of a scenario that seemed appropriate, a memory suddenly popped into his head from not too long ago. Changmin asked, "Remember when we went to that club a couple months ago?"

"Mhm, yeah, it was awful. Would have rather stayed inside." Kyuhyun mumbled back in reply.

Changmin nodded, "I know, can't believe Heechul brought us out."

After a couple seconds, Kyuhyun suddenly exclaimed in accusation, "Ah, you gave him a black eye!"

The younger shook his head, "No, I only threatened his life. I haven't given anyone a black eye since about a year ago, when Yunho told me to cool it since it wasn't really doing anything."

Kyuhyun scowled at the thought of Changmin hurting people physically, but then it faded as he remembered Changmin had also mentioned he hadn't in a year. The DBSK maknae gave him a peck on the lips, Kyuhyun only sighing and fading into Changmin's embrace.

Kyuhyun typed in his answer, then letting the phone roll onto the bedsheets and him muttering to nothing in particular, "Well, there you go."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Changmin how protective are you of Kyuhyun?

Answer: No black eyes this year.