Secrets...?

The Changkyu Series~

~Request fic (Requested by haewl1395)~

Changmin laid in the bed with the maknae of Super Junior, Kyuhyun. They were in a hotel room, not that anyone else knew of course. Both their bodies engulfed by the shared warmth. An air of love and intimacy slowly grew around them, a gentle smile gracing their lips. Kyuhyun's head was gently pressed against Changmin's broad and bare chest. Changmin's arm was sightly secured around Kyuhyun's waist. It felt good, the warmth of each other's bodies. Changmin loved these times he had with Kyuhyun, there was nothing better. Sp did Kyuhyun. With their never ending schedule, it was very had to make plans with one another. But of course, there were those rare times when they could do what ever they pleased. Like today. This chance to be with each other hardly came. And so when they had the opportunity, they grabbed it as fast as they could.

Truthfully, even when they did have spare time on their hands, it was quite difficult to see each other. Why you ask? Simply because they were trying ever so hard to keep this relationship a secret from everyone else around them. Yes, it's true. Even though the maknae of DBSK (TVXQ) and the maknae of Super Junior loved each other so much, nobody knew about them. And that meant nobody. Not their hyungs... not their sunbaes... not their chingus... not their fans... not even their familes.

"Ne.... Changmin-ah...." Kyuhyun muttered with his hands wrapped around Changmin's neck.

"Hm? What is it?" Changmin asked, deeply enhaling Kyuhyun's sweet scent.

"...Don't you think... it's about time we tell the others?" Kyuhyun asked, Changmin gave a twisted expression.

"Tell the others about what?" Changmin asked, clueless about what Kyuhyun was talking about.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about us. Shouldn't we tell them? I mean, it's been so long since we've been together..." Kyuhyun mumbled, a sigh escaping his lips.

"... I don't think we should. Not now anyway." Changmin responded.

"Huh? Why not?" Kyuhyun asked, a little surprised at how much Changmin opposed the idea of tell people.

"...Because..." Changmin seemed hesitant to speak.

"Because?" Kyuhyun wan't Changmin to go on and continue his words.

"..." Changmin stayed silent.

"Changmin, tell me." Kyuhyun urged, his heart beginning to hurt slightly.

"I... I'm not sure." Changmin replied.

"Huh? What do you mean you're not sure?" Kyuhyun asked with a rather doubtful expression plastered onto his face.

"I don't know, Kyuhyun-ah. I..." Changmin wasn't sure what to say.

"So, you don't want others to know that we're in a relationship yet you can't tell me the reason." Kyuhyun replied, a frozen and emotionless stare was passed from him to Changmin. Kyuhyun felt ever so angry. From the expression Kyuhyun wore on his face, Changmin was sure that Kyuhyun wasn't pleased about this. Changmin gulped.

"K-Kyuhyun, it's not like that." Changmin spoke.

"Not like what? What on Earth are you talking about?" Kyuhyun asked coldly, sitting up from his former position. Changmin stared as Kyuhyun stood up, looking for his shirt.

"...Kyuhyun..." Changmin mumbled, a little surprised at the way Kyuhyun was suddenly acting.

"I need to go, I have a schedule to follow." Kyuhyun replied in a cruel and uncaring way. Changmin knew that was a lie. Kyuhyun didn't even turn to Changmin like he usually would with that sweet smile gracing his lips. Kyuhyun quickly found his shirt laying on the ground. In a rather rushed manner, he put the shirt on and began to button it.

"Wait, Kyuhyun-" Changmin called as he pulled Kyuhyun's arm slightly.

"Don't touch me!" Kyuhyun yelled angrily as he pulled his arm away. Changmin was shocked. Usually, Kyuhyun would allow himself to be pulled and fall back into Changmin arms with a light giggle. But not this time. This time, it was different.

Kyuhyun turned and gazed at Changmin, but not a gaze of true anger. It was more or less a gaze of disappointment; a gaze of hurt, pain and betrayal. It was the first time Kyuhyun had showed Changmin such an expression. Kyuhyun's eyes were clearly watering, the pain he felt was clearly reflected in his eyes. Changmin knew well, Kyuhyun was never one to shed tears so easily. Changmin wasn't able to speak due to the atmosphere of the current situation. Kyuhyun quickly turned, collecting his things and leaving without a word.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a about a week after that incident. Kyuhyun sat in his dark and lonely room, teary-eyed for the last hour and a half. Of course, even before that, on the other days, he shed even more tears. It was rather obvious, the tear stains on his pale cheeks said so. He hated it. He just hated it so much. Even if Changmin didn't know the effect those words had on Kyuhyun, it hurt so much. He hated the fact Changmin didn't realise what those words meant in Kyuhyun's ears. He hated the fact that Changmin was such a clueless person. Sometimes, Kyuhyun questioned the direction in which his confusing and strange world was turning. Sitting on the bed with his knees pressed against his chest, sighed.

Kyuhyun knew, he shouldn't have suddenly yelled at Changmin... but... he just couldn't help it. Kyuhyun hated the fact that he was acting so pitiful. Kyuhyun didn't have anything against the fact that Changmin didn't want to tell other people about their relationship was fine. He didn't mind it. Instead, the thing that hurt Kyuhyun was the fact that Changmin couldn't give him a reason as to why he didn't want to tell anyone about their relationship. At that moment, many options passed through Kyuhyun's head.

Am I not good enough to be your lover?

Are you ashamed of me?

Don't you love me?

Is there something wrong with me?

Do you think people will mock you for dating me?


Even more thoughts began to flood Kyuhyun's brain. Even he, the so called 'Evil Maknae', filled with dignity and pride, had those times in which he would just feel completely and utterly miserable. There were times when Kyuhyun often felt insecure about the feelings about him and Changmin. Of course, Kyuhyun knew well that Changmin loved him. But still, even with that knowledge, bitter emotions would emerge. Changmin was perfect. Kyuhyun on the other hand was not. Unlike Changmin whose chest had built abs, his chest had scars. In comparison, Kyuhyun felt like he had nothing to make Changmin continue on loving him. Kyuhuyn never did tell Changmin, but he was afraid that one day, Changmin would grow tired of him and find someone. He was afraid that Changmin would slowly forget about Kyuhyun's presence. He was afraid of so many things.

"Kyuhyun-ah?" Called a voice, it was Leeteuk's.

"...Hyung..." Kyuhyun muttered.

"What's wrong? You've been crying quite a lot for the past week." Leeteuk spoke as he walked up to the tearful maknae. He was using his caring tone of voice.

"...I-It's nothing.." Kyuhyun replied, wiping away his visible tears.

"Don't try lying to me, because I see straight through it. Tell me what's wrong." Leeteuk said as he sat down on the bed, taking a seat next to Kyuhyun's shaking body. Kyuhyun gulped.

"...Well, my boyfriend..." Kyuhyun questioned if even this was okay. Kyuhyun didn't care any more though, his heart was in so much pain at the moment. He had never once felt like this.

"Huh? You have a boyfriend??" Leeteuk asked, a little surprised.

"Y-yes I do... he's a hallyu star like us." Kyuhyun added.

"Who is it?" Leeteuk questioned.

"...That's the problem... He doesn't want to tell anyone about our relationship. We were together a week ago and I asked him if we should tell others. He rejected the idea." Kyuhyun muttered.

"Kyuhyun, some people are just like that. They prefer to keep things private." Leeteuk replied, Kyuhyun wiped his tears away once again. That wasn't what Kyuhyun was crying over.

"T-That's not the problem... I asked him why didn't he want to tell anyone... He couldn't answer my question... He won't tell me why he doesn't want others to know about us..." Kyuhyun muttered, letting a small whimper escape his lips. The tears still weren't stopping, and it seemed that they wouldn't be for a while. Leeteuk listened to the maknae's words before giving a sympathetic and caring gaze. Even something as simple as that could hurt someone's feelings.

"Shh... it's alright..." Leeteuk muttered, giving Kyuhyun a tight hug.

-------------------------------------------------

On the other side of the story, Changmin sat on the couch with a dull expression. It looked as if everything was going wrong for him, and it was. The fact that Kyuhyun was mad at him had made his whole day terrible.

"Changmin-ah, what's up?" Yunho asked.

"The sky." Changmin replied bluntly.

"Not what I meant. I was talking about your life." Yunho corrected.

"Well,  have a schedule at 7-" Changmin was cut off.

"That was not what I was talking about either." Yunho muttered with a slightly annoyed look.

"Then what are you talking about?" Asked Changmin.

"I'm talking about personal things right now." Yunho told Changmin.

"Personal?" Changmin questioned.

"Come on, Changmin. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. What's going on with you? For the whole week, you've been doing nothing but sighing and feeling depressed." Yunho muttered.

"How did you know?" Changmin asked.

"I'm the leader." Yunho said.

"...Stalker much?" Changmin asked rhetorically.

"Just tell me, come on." Yunho whined slightly.

"It's not important, don't worry." Changmin brushed it off.

"Everything is important if it's about one of the DBSK (TVXQ) members. So, tell me." Yunho demanded.

"It's just... my boyfriend..." Changmin began.

"What?? You have a actual boyfriend??" Yunho asked with a shocked expression.

"Yes I do, why are you so surprised by that?" Changmin asked.

"No reason. It's just... wow, how long have you guys been dating?" Yunho questioned.

"3 years. Why?" Changmin asked.

"3 years... he must really love you then." Yunho said.

"Huh? Hyung, what are you talking about? What makes you say that?" Changmin asked.

"Changmin-ah, thing about it. We're so busy, our schedule is packed. I bet that when you guys make plans to see each other, you often have to cancel out because of something going on. Not to mention scandals and how many times we need to go over seas. This person, who ever he is, for 3 years, ignored those scandals and kept dating you even though you would keep cancelling out on each other. It's different from Jaejoong and I, since we always see each other. This person must really love you if he's willing to do all those things." Yunho told Changmin. After a couples seconds, Changmin nodded.

"Well... he's mad at me." Changmin whispered.

"What did you do?" Yunho asked.

"He told me he wanted to tell people about our relationship, but I rejected." Changmin started.

"Is he upset over that? It doesn't seem just important." Yunho replied.

"He's doesn't really seem mad at the fact I don't want to tell people. I said no, and he didn't look angry or anything. He then asked me why I didn't want to tell anybody." Changmin told Yunho.

"What did you reply?" Yunho asked.

"I didn't reply. That's when he got mad at me and left." Changmin mumbled.

"... I finally understand why he's mad at you." Yunho spoke.

"Huh? Why?" Changmin asked with a unknowing expression.

"... Figure that out yourself." yunho muttered as he left the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 days after those discussions (about 9th day), Kyuhyun was backstage of the Super Junior concert. He glanced into the audience, his eyes scowering over the other fans which looked like tiny ants. Slowly, he let a strained sigh escape his lips. Maybe... Kyuhyun had been to reckless. He already knew, Changmin himself didn't know what he did which was so wrong.

His eyes suddenly found him. Changmin. The person who had made him cry without even realising it.Sitting in the audience, his disguise not fooling anybody about his identity. The fans noticed. Kyuhyun stared for another couple seconds before tearing his vision away. There, he saw Siwon talking to Leeteuk. Maybe... some fan service?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the concert, Changmin stared angrily into space. Soon, he saw a figure approach him. without a doubt, that person was Kyuhyun.

"Why did you kiss him?" Asked Changmin angrily.

"It was just fan service." Kyuhyun replied bluntly.

"But you have a boyfriend." Changmin retorted.

"And so does Siwon." Kyuhyun answered.

"..." A silence entered the both of them, a intense gaze was shared.

"Why are you so mad? I only kissed him on the cheek." Kyuhyun muttered.

"It doesn't matter, you still kissed him." Changmin replied.

"Doesn't matter." Kyuhyun spoke.

"..Why..." Changmin stared.

"Why what?" Kyuhyun asked thetorically.

"Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?" Changmin asked with a pained expression.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Kyuhyun replied.

"Do you expect me to know why your mad?" Changmin asked.

"Do you expect me to tell you why I'm mad?" Kyuhyun retorted.

"..." Once again, there was a silence.

"I have to go, the manager hyung's probably waiting for me." Kyuhyun spoke with a hazy stare.

"Wait." Changmin called.

"What?" Kyuhyun asked coldly.

"Please tell me, why are you so mad?" Changmin asked in an almost desperate tone of voice.

"..." Kyuhyun didn't reply.

"Kyuhyun." Changmin called.

"..." Kyuhyun still didn't reply.

"Tell me!" Changmin exclaimed.

"You want to know that bad?! Fine, I'll tell you! I'm mad because you didn't tell me why you don't want to tell others about our relationship! I get it, some people just prefer privacy, but that fact that you couldn't tell me... So many damn thoughts ran through me head! I'm so insecure about the 2 of us together! I'm so afraid that one day you'll forget about me and leave! I thought whether you were ashamed to date me or something else! ...Really..." Kyuhynu soon entered his rant in a whimper. And as expected, tears flowed down. Instead of feeling anger, Changmin began to felt guilt. He didn't know the effect of his own words.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel like that..." Changmin muttered. He approached Kyuhyun, giving him a right hug. Changmin smiled slightly when he felt the warm and long awaited hug being returned, Kyuhyun's hands tightly holding onto Changmin's shirt.

"Am I being an idiot, Changmin? Do you think I'm being foolish right now? Am I just over-reacting to this situation? I know you don't know better though, but I still can't help it any more.... I'm really sorry..." Kyuhyun muttered.

"Don't cry." Changmin cooed.

"Why don't you want to tell anyone?" Asked Kyuhyun.

"...Because, your so many other people who like you... they'll try to break us up if the relationship becomes public." Changmin muttered.

"...Changmin-ah, I'm really sorry... please don't be mad..." Kyuhyun cried. Through the situation, Changmin saw a window of opportunity open. And no matter what, Changmin wasn't going to let the opportunity slip through his fingers.

"Kyuhyunnie, I'm a little mad at you. But there is one thing will make me forgive you..." Changmin whispered huskily into Kyuhyun's ear. Kyuhyun then flushed a deep red, almost instantly knowing what was going to happen.

"ert!" Kyuhyun yelled.

"What do you expect? I was denied body contact for way too long..." Changmin muttered quietly, Kyuhyun wasn't sure whether to push Changmin away or bring him closer.

"If I end up limping for 2 weeks, I'll hurt you." Kyuhyun growled.

"I won't go to far... this time...." Changmin whispered.

"Yah!" Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"Want to go to your place?" Changmin asked.

"You mean the Super Junior dorm? But I thought you didn't want the relationship to become public." Kyuhyun spoke.

"I don't care any more. Yunho hyung won't let me through the door if he sees that I'm with you. And neither will Jaejoong hyung." Changmin muttered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The very next morning, the Super Junior members stared in surprise as Changmin and Kyuhyun walked hand in hand out of Kyuhyun's room. Well, Changmin was walking. Kyuhyun was limping, holding Changmin for balance. Well, they couldn't say they were really surprised at this point. After all the moans, groans and screams from last night, they kind of figured out that the two maknaes were together.

"Sungmin hyung." Ryeowook called suddenly.

"Yes?" Sungmin replied.

...
...
...


"I told you Changmin would top, now where's my $20?"