Heaven wanted Their Angel back: Part 2

The Changkyu Series~

Changmin waited along with the other Super Junior and DBSK (TVXQ) members in the hall. They desperately wanted to know if their maknae was alright; if their maknae was still alive. With a nervous yet determined heart, they saw the doctor walk out from the operation room. Since he was wearing some sort of cloth which covered his mouth and nose, they couldn't truely determine his expression. Though that was true, there was a worried yet somewhat relieved look in his eyes.

"That boy in there.... we've saved him from death... well, for now anyway. The other doctors, nurses and I have done just about all we could have to help. For now, his heart beat is functioning properly... but, for all we know, that could change by tomorrow morning. Right now, he seems to be in a coma. Whether he lives or dies... we cannot be certain. All we can do now is pray, unfortunately." The doctor recited a little sadly. A silence of happiness, fear and worry was let out into the atmosphere.

An air of relief and nervousness passed the Super Junior and DBSK (TVXQ) members like a snake wrapping around it's victim. The tears began to shed once again, never wanting to end. The doctor gave them a sympathetic look before walking away, he had some other important business to attend too. All the members were absolutely devestated. Well, not as much as Changmin was.

He couldn't feel it. The shocked and somewhat relieved feeling had numbed the pain away from his body. The members turned their heads to Changmin who didn't have an expression on his face. They knew painful for him. From that moment, Changmin decided to visit Kyuhyun everyday. The best thing was, nobody would stop him.


Day One
Kyuhyun was still in a coma, his body was scarred from the almost fatal accident. Changmin simply stared at his beloved boyfriend, Kyuhyun's body wasn't the same as before. Changmin saw the visible scars which covered Kyuhyun's body, never to heal or disappear. He didn't really care about them though. As long as Kyuhyun was with him and alive, it was fine. No matter how deformed Kyuhyun was, he was absolutely perfect in Changmin's eyes. Life and love couldn't be seperated from each other. They were almost the same for Changmin and Kyuhyun. Even if others didn't understand, they did. 

If Kyuhyun's life faded, he would take Changmin's love with him.

Changmin felt somewhat relieved that Kyuhyun's pulse hadn't yet disappeared yet. There was a probability Kyuhyun would live for more than just several days. Changmin raised his hand slowly, his fingers gently grazing over his peaceful boyfriend's unmatched and unique features. No matter how long it took, Changmin would wait here, right beside Kyuhyun for when he woke up... if he was even going to wake up in the first place. That small seed of doubt was planted in his head. Yet, Changmin didn't wish to make it bigger.

Changmin then lowered his hand and grabbed Kyuhyun's, a small smile gracing Changmin's lips. On one of Kyuhyun's fingers was a ring; thin, shiny, silver and worn. It was a couple ring. Changmin had one as well.The one which Changmin bought for Kyuhyun when they were first going out. It warmed Changmin's heart to know that Kyuhyun was still wearing.

"... I'm waiting for you Kyuhyun-ah..."

Changmin simply needed Kyuhyun.


Day Two
Changmin came back to visit Kyuhyun once again, feeling relieved that Kyuhyun still remained alive. Changmin sighed to himself quietly. Even if he was in a coma, he wasn't actually dead. Being alive was better than anything else. Changmin held Kyuhyun's hand tightly, silently wishing and praying. Even though he had never done such a thing, he didn't stop. Changmin's prayers, the other Super Junior and DBSK (TVXQ) members' prayers, the fans' prayers.... hopefully, that would be enough to convince God to let Kyuhyun stay a little longer.

He wondered when Kyuhyun would wake up. Changmin wished to see his boyfriend's smiling face once more. Changmin wished to feel his boyfriend's hug. Changmin wished to hear his boyfriend's voice saying, 'I love you'. He wished for it. Unconciously, Changmin gripped Kyuhyun's hand even tighter than before.

The unchanging expression on Kyuhyun's pale face made Changmin frown slightly. Kyuhyun wasn't usually like that. The Cho Kyuhyun which Changmin knew usually displayed different expressions for each minute of the day. Each smile and frown becoming a permanent part of Changmin's memory. Kyuhyun was too precious to lose. Changmin couldn't even remember how the two of them came to be like this.

So desperate...

So possesive...

So needy...

So obsessive...

So addictive....


Day Three
Kyuhyun still didn't wake up at this point. Three days and still no sign of movement. The only thing Kyuhyun had was a steady pulse and breathing pattern. How long was this coma going to be? Nobody really knew, not even the doctors and nurses had that knowledge. Changmin's couldn't do anything right now. All he could do was sadly watch Kyuhyun from the sidelines and hope he would wake up soon. Changmin's heart was pained slightly, the thought of Kyuhyun not waking up became a worry. Kyuhyun couldn't die now, Changmin just wouldn't let Kyuhyun slip out of his hands so easily. Changmin's life revolved around Kyuhyun.

Changmin began to recount his memories. The precious times he had shared with Kyuhyun. The times when he would tease his hyung, making him blush and pout childishly. The times when they would just spend hours together, resting in bed and talking without a care in the world. The times when he would give Kyuhyun an unexpected kiss, making both of them go weak. The times when they would sneak out at night to meet up with each other, not caring of the consequences which they would recieve in the morning. The times when they are intimate in front of their hyungs, smirking at how their shocked elders would react to them.

A smile crawled up to Changmin's lips, the thoughts and memories of Kyuhyun had made him smile once again. This was Kyuhyun's spell. Changmin was captured under Kyuhyun's trance. No matter how angry or enraged he was, if Kyuhyun was there, he would calm right down. Just like some sort of angel, Kyuhyun would take care of Changmin.

Now, it was Changmin's turn.

Even those painful memories which Changmin didn't like to think of were precious to him. When he and Kyuhyun would get into arguments about the stupidest things and end up in tears. Even that was important.

"Please... wake up..."

Changmin prayed.


Day Four
Changmin nearly gave up hope at this point. He knew that Kyuhyun wasn't dead, but he was sick of waiting. Changmin was somewhat an impatient type of person. He wanted Kyuhyun to wake up now. Changmin wanted to see Kyuhyun's sun like smile once again.

"Changmin-ah, let's go." The manager called from outside.

Changmin stared at his boyfriend. He didn't want to go yet. He promised himself he would be there until Kyuhyun had woken up from his coma. Changmin sighed to himself, he had to go.

"... Kyuhyun-ah, I'll be back soon. Okay? Wait for me." Changmin spoke.

He turned his body away from Kyuhyun, his feet unwilling to move. Changmin cursed his body and how attached it was. He knew himself, he didn't want to leave Kyuhyun by himself. With a strained sigh, he took a step foreward... Suddenly, he felt something or someone grab onto his hand. Changmin turned his head in shock. His eyes widened as he saw Kyuhyun; his eyes were open slightly, that smile on his face.

Kyuhyun was currently mute from shock. So he couldn't talk... yet, Changmin saw Kyuhyun mouth something to him.

Don't leave me.