Heaven wanted Their Angel back: Part 1

The Changkyu Series~

Angels. How would you describe them? It's quite easy to some people. They are undoubtably beautiful, beauty unmatched by anyone else. They are absolutely kind, good at everyone. They are extremely selfless, thinking of others. They are naturally pure, the words explain itself. They are generously sweet, this doesn't need a description either. They are without any of this thing so called 'sin'. One of God's greatest creations. That was the description of an angel.

That was also the perfect description of one of the Super Junior members (Truthfully, all of them (15)  fit the description~^^), Cho Kyuhyun. You know, the so called 'Evil Maknae' of Super Junior? The person who loves to bully his hyungs? The person who is somewhat 'evil'? He was in fact, an angel. Yet, was somehow born in human form and without wings. Never the less though, there was no doubt about it. Kyuhyun was an angel. There was even evidence to prove it.

Kyuhyun was definitely a beautiful boy. Even though he didn't think of himself as a 'flower boy' or a 'pretty boy', he fit the description perfectly. His looks and features were unmatched by any male or female on the planet. His soft, pale and delicate skin, perfect in every way imaginable... His pretty eyes, they were shaped absolutely beautifully and elegantly, fitting his face... His pink and plump lips, people were envious of them while others wanted to kiss them... His cute and adorable smile, anybody who watched fell for it instantly; as if they were put under a spell of a magician or with... His deep and lovely voice, smooth and warm like honey and silk, making everything perfect... His beauty was like any other on this Earth. There was no way such a person could be human. It was too unrealilistic.

Kyuhyun was absolutely kind. His was grateful to the fact so many people loved him; how many fans he had and how his family took care of him. And of course, Kyuhyun took care of the fans he had and his family just as well as they took care of him. Well, not just them though. Kyuhyun took care of almost everybody. Especially his Noona. Everybody knows how much Kyuhyun loves his Noona, Cho Arha. If you don't believe Kyuhyun is kind, there is evidence. At concerts, he takes up the most time to wave to his fans and the audience. No to mention the time Shindong and Gyuri prank called him, saying Gyuri was a old classmate named 'Miseon' from primary school. Instead of hanging up on her and thinking she was lying like most people would, Kyuhyun actually bothered listening to her.

Kyuhyun was extremely selfless. It might not have shown through that mask of his though. Even if you couldn't truthfully see it, it was right there. It was simple things though, not necessarily big one. Like when the Super Junior members were tired or sad, he would cheer them up; ignoring the fact he was feeling the same.Like when he would often smile at his fans, even though he was feeling absolutely sick that say. Things like performing at a concert, even though he would almost throw up and faint after the show. That was selfless for Kyuhyun. Being, he didn't get any appreciation or aything else in return for his actions.

Kyuhyun was naturally pure. Not that many people could see it. Just because he was dubbed the 'Evil Maknae', that doesn't mean he wasn't pure. Evil and pure were somewhat different. Truthfully, the words contradicted each other. Kyuhyun was simply pure. There was no needed definition for this fact. It was simply true and most people knew that. As if he were radiating light from his, that's how pure he was. Untainted by the seemingly dirty, foul and polluted world in which we live.

Kyuhyun was generously sweet. That was sweet and generous. This didn't need a definition either. The words explained itself. Kyuhyun was as sweet as honey and very generous. Need I say more? Not really. People knew this already. No matter what people thought of Kyuhyun, when they met him, it was just like meeting an angel. Isn't this proof? Kyuhyun's an angel without wings. Yet somehow, he was born as a human being. God was meant to create him as an angel... and now, Heaven wanted their angel back.


The Super Junior members and the DBSK (TVXQ) members stood outside the hospital room which Kyuhyun was in. They were fearful. The date was currently 2007. They were praying for Kyuhyun's life. Even the injured members such as Leeteuk were there praying with them. With 150 stitches on his body, Leeteuk cried along with the rest. Everybody was scared and frightened. They feared that the life of their precious maknae would be taken away. Their precious maknae was in a car crash. 6 broken ribs he had, piercing his lung. Even if the surgery was done, there was only a 20% percent chance of success. They were told Kyuhyun wasa going to die. They were shattered.

 

Yet, even if this was true, it was Changmin who was really broken on the inside. Kyuhyun wasn't just any random person to him. Kyuhyun was his bestfriend, Kyuhyun was his boyfriend, Kyuhyun was his lover. There were so many words to describe what Kyuhyun was to him. Changmin felt his body go numb suddenly, his swallowed tears never falling. His bloodshot eyes made him look like he hadn't slept for days. Changmin loved Kyuhyun, he couldn't lose him now. His most precious item.

The others looked at Changmin and gave him a sympathetic stare, they really couldn't tell him anything to him right now. They didn't know how it felt to know that one of their lovers were nearly dead. They simply stared. They just weren't capable of anything else. Changmin felt the somewhat haunting stares and ignored them. He hated this moment. One thought passed his mind like smoke.

Heaven wanted their angel back.

Now, Changmin wasn't Christian or Catholic like the other Super Junior and DBSK (TVXQ) members were. He was Buddhist. But, he still prayed. It was his first time praying. Not that Changmin cared at this point, he was willing to do anything if it meant Kyuhyun would live. He prayed that they'd like his angel stay on Earth with him. Even if it wasn't that long, he still wished Kyuhyun to live. Changmin didn't want his angel to be taken away from him. Not now, not ever. Changmin was wrecked without Kyuhyun beside him. He couldn't live without Kyuhyun in his grasp. Changmin wasn't ready for his angel to leave him just yet. Even if God gave him 100 years to get used to him being without Kyuhyun, Changmin couldn't do it.

"...Please..." Changmin muttered, barely audible to the rest of the members. Even though the other members couldn't hear it, they knew what it meant. Everybody was thinking the same thing.