UFO Reply: Kyuhyun, is Changmin the perfect lover?

The Changkyu Series~

"What is it? Why are you staring at me?" Changmin asked as he brushed his teeth, just about to get into bed with his lover. Kyuhyun, who was already resting in bed and lying on his side, gave an indifferent look.

"No reason, keep going." Kyuhyun said, those words didn't make any sense in Changmin's head. What on Earth did he mean, 'keep going'? Changmin gave an odd look, continuing to brush his teeth. Changmin could basically feel Kyuhyun's eyes on him, and not in a good way. Changmin sighed, ruffling his own hair and staring back at the odd, Super Junior maknae. He decided to let it go, going to the bathroom and finishing up the usual process of how a person brushes their teeth.

As Changmin walked back into their room, Kyuhyun's eyes were still on the DBSK maknae. Changmin sighed.

"...Seriously, what is it?" Changmin asked once again, Kyuhyun sat up from bed.

"A fan asked me just before, on the UFO questions, if you were the perfect lover." Kyuhyun stated bluntly, those words only became fuzzy in Changmin's mind.

"...And you're staring at me why?" Changmin asked, approaching the elder. Kyuhyun's eyes sparkled with mischief, simply shrugging.

"I'm trying to see if you're perfect." Kyuhyun replied, Changmin didn't know why those words caused a smile to appear on his lips. Perhaps it was because of the way Kyuhyun was acting, or perhaps it was because he was amused by the entire thing.

"What's with you?" Changmin asked, hopping into bed alongside Kyuhyun. The elder quickly cuddled into his chest as Changmin entered, not that the younger minded.

"Question. 'Kyuhyun, is Changmin the perfect lover?'." Kyuhyun spoke softly, Changmin felt amused at the questions fans would give.

"...Am I?" Changmin asked, beginning to wonder what Kyuhyun thought of him. The elder laughed quietly, giving Changmin a quick peck on the cheek.

"Changmin, no one's perfect, and no one will ever be perfect. They're just people who are close to perfect." Kyuhyun stated, Changmin's curiosity began to grow.

"So I'm close to perfect?" Changmin asked, Kyuhyun nodded as he breathed in Changmin's scent.

"Basically." Kyuhyun muttered.

"Tell me, what's perfect about me? What's not?" Changmin asked in wonder, Kyuhyun didn't seem to be shy about his opinions of his lover.

"Most things about you are perfect. Your body's perfect." Kyuhyun stated, Changmin couldn't help but laugh.

"Anything else?" Changmin questioned, Kyuhyun nodded.

"You face, voice, strength, intelligence, height, actions and movements... It's all perfect." Kyuhyun replied. Changmin was rather shocked at what Kyuhyun considered perfect about him, but he was more curious of what Kyuhyun didn't consider perfect.

"And what's not perfect?" Changmin asked, Kyuhyun smiled.

"Your game skills. They're terrible." Kyuhyun commented, Changmin laughed as he rolled his eyes at those words.

"Well, if I kept on winning, someone would become quite grumpy." Changmin replied, Kyuhyun pouted as he hit the younger. He rested in Changmin's arms, silently smiling

"Not true."

----------------------------------------------------------

Question: Kyuhyun, is Changmin the perfect lover?

Answer: He's close enough.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It's been so long since I've answered a question... oh well, wait until my next one, it'll be longer~ I just have a thing called 'exams' going on... >_<