What Do They Do In Kyu-Line?

The Changkyu Series~

~Request fic (Requested by VivianMuneca)~

What do they do in Kyu-Line? First, lets start off from what is Kyu-Line and who are the members. Well, it seems that Kyu-Line is a group which is, of course, created by Kyuhyun. It first started when he recieved a photo from DBSK's (TVXQ) Changmin. After, he recieved a photo from C.N.Blue's Jonghyun. Both Changmin and Jong Hyun used a smart phone application And for some reason, the app said that they both looked 100% like Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun then posted it on twitter, telling fans and followers that it was Kyu-line. Well, if the Kyu-Line is made out of people resembling Kyuhyun, I have no idea how Ryeowook and Minho came into the mix... And also, there is evidence that Victoria from F(x) is part of Kyu-Line (in a Chinese magazine (not sure if it's true)). Well, to be in Kyu-Line, you need to fit the catagory. The catagory is to like wine and games.

And as stated before, the members are C.N.Blue's Jonghyun, DBSK's (TVXQ) Changmin, Super Junior's Ryeowook and Kyuhyun and SHINee's Minho (Is Victoria really part of it? I'm wondering about this. You know, rumors and stuff so it's a little annoying that there are some people saying yes and others saying no. Besides, I saw it in a Chinese magazine that she was~).

Now, onto the question. What do they do in Kyu-Line? Well, play games and drink wine is definitely something they do. Kyuhyun, being the leader of it in some way (similar to Heechul's Chocoball, right?~), had some control of the things going on. Everybody knew, Kyuhyun simply loved to drink wine and loved to play games.

Nobody really knows what happens within Kyu-Line except for the members themselves...

-------------

There was a silence. All the members of Kyu-Line agreed to meet in the hotel room. The whole floor was quiet... until... of course... there was a yelling noise coming from it...

"Shoot it! Shoot it! It's going to waste your HP!" Minho yelled with a game controller in his hand, constantly pressing triangle then square. Ah, yes. They were playing games.

"I am shooting it! It's just not dying! Give me a HP potion!" Kyuhyun yelled back, entirely focused on the game. Jonghyun and Ryeowook stared from the back, a glass of wine in their hands.

"Wait, wait! There's a creature attacking me right now! Help me!" Changmin shouted rather loudly. Jonghyun and Ryeowook were waiting for their turn. And of course, there was going to be a long wait.

"So, when is it going to be my turn?" Ryeowook asked, not really interested. After all, his comment was ignored by the rest. Jonghyun simply gave a sympathetic laugh.

"Judging by the way this game is going, I don't think we're ever going to get one." Jonghyun said. Ryeowook nodded and stared at his phone for a couple seconds.

"Ah, Jongwoon hyung called me." Ryeowook muttered.

"Really? What did he say?" Minho asked, biting his bottom lip slightly as the game continued.

"He says that he wants me to be back at the dorm. I guess he's lonely. I'm leaving and picking up a taxi." Ryeowook said as he collected his items and checked his phone once again.

"Jonghyun, don't you have a schedule to follow tonight?" Kyuhyun suddenly asked out of the blue. There was an awkward moment of silence as Jonghyun thought.

"... You're right, I do have a schedule. Ryeowook hyung, can I take a taxi ride with you?" Jonghyun asked as he remembered that his band was probably waiting for him.

"Okay." Ryeowook replied as they left out the door together.

"Actually..." Minho started.

"Huh?" Changmin stared.

"I think I have a schedule as well."

"..." There was a silence engulfing the room.

"I should try to catch them, shouldn't I?" Minho asked them rhetorically.

"You should." Kyuhyun agreed.

"Bye Minho!" Changmin and Kyuhyun said in union.

"Bye!" Minho yelled.

There was a moment of silence between Changmin and Kyuhyun.

...
...
...


"I though they would never leave." Kyuhyun muttered as he turned the game off. He wrapped his arms around Changmin's neck.

"Me neither..." Changmin mumbled as he pressed his lips onto Kyuhyun's.

Finally, they could do what they wanted.