Running Away: Sequel

The Changkyu Series~

As you guys requested, this is the sequel in which Changmin and Kyuhyun come back... Hope you like it, enjoy~ ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was 3 years since the disappearance of the maknaes, and it was 3 years since the Super Junior and DBSK members felt like they were missing something. The stage felt empty, even though there were many of them. The dorms were too quiet, even though most of them would shout across to one another. The atmosphere was too calm, even though they would all be arguing. And their hearts felt empty, even though they were receiving so much love from everyone else.

Since the disappearance of the maknaes, many things have happened. For example, many of the Super Junior and DBSK members have received many different awards. Their fans have somehow become just one fanclub created from the Cassies and the ELFs. When they had concerts, two colours were always noticed. A beautiful sea of colour. Not to mention the many different rumours created after Kyuhyun and Changmin left. There were people saying the maknaes died, there were people saying the maknaes were kicked out of the group... And some people were surprisingly accurate, saying the maknaes had run away together. But oh well, what could the other Super Junior and DBSK members do about it?

Much talk of 'changkyu' had become popular. They were now one of the most shipped couples in Korea and around the world. Sometimes, at fan-signings, fans would show up and hand the Super Junior and DBSK members photos. They had 'spotted' the two maknaes. With a pained expression, they would thank the fan and keep the picture.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys." The manager called one day while all the Super Junior and DBSK members were gathered together.

"Yeah?" They replied in union/

"There are two men who wish to see you. Is it alright?" The manager asked hesitantly, the others nodded. They really didn't give it much thought.

"Sure, whatever, who are they?" Yunho questioned, the manager froze.

"...Simply wait and see I guess." He spoke.

"..." A silence entered, what was this about? The manager raised his hand and signalled for the two people to come in.

"Boys. you may enter." The manager said as he quickly left. The Super Junior and DBSK members raised a brow. Quietly, slowly, two men appeared. Everybody's eyes widened. The men were fairly tall, looks contradicting each other in some way. The shorter man had pale skin that seemed to glow, plump lips, rounded eyes and a fairly dark hair colour. The taller man had a somewhat mored tanned complexion compared to the other, sharp features and just like the other, a dark hair colour. The Super Junior and DBSK members knew who it was... their maknaes. Still looking as young and attractive as ever. Three years had passed...

"Long time no see." Changmin spoke, a slightly smug look on his face as he put down his bag. Kyuhyun was there right next to Changmin, doing almost the same thing.

"We're back from our honeymoon." Kyuhyun said with a light smile on his face, tone of voice exactly the same as when he left. Low, warm and smooth.

"...Or, more like 3 years of disappearance." Changmin replied with a sarcastic tone. Kyuhyun simply shrugged at the other, in no mood to retort his comment. Such things could be done later.

"But we also went to Hawaii, right? We should go there again, it was fun." Kyuhyun told the other with a childish grin. Changmin smiled as he wrapped an arm securely around Kyuhyun's waist.

"Of course Honey." Changmin said as he gave Kyuhyun a light kiss on the forehead. Soon, they stared back to their hyungs who were silent.

"...Are you guys just going to stare or actually say something?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically, a little uncomfortable with their blank stares.

"Anything works. A greeting, a shout of 'traitor' or anything else. But a hug would also be nice." Changmin spoke bluntly, Kyuhyun turned to the younger with a slight pout.

"How can you say that when I'm right here?" Kyuhyun asked, Changmin laughed quietly.

"Sorry, not what I meant." Changmin whispered. Slowly, the Super Junior and DBSK members stood up.

"We missed you!" They exclaimed suddenly and loudly, quickly rushing to hug their maknaes who they haven't seen for three years. How they missed the feeling. This was how it was meant to be.

"Yeah, Kyuhyun and I missed you guys too." Changmin said, a little uncomfortable in the group hug. Although he missed the others dearly, the hug was just too tight. Besides, he wasn't really someone for skinship. Probably the only person who Changmin didn't mind skinship with was Kyuhyun.

"What on Earth did you guys get up to?? Where did you go??" Asked Leeteuk loudly, everyone still not letting go. Changmin stared over to Kyuhyun who was being suffocated by his hyungs.

"Well... since we were kind of jobless (but still had a lot of money), we decided to just go around all different countries around the world. It was fun, we went Hawaii, Cambodia, Vietnam, Hungry, Russia, England, Australia, America, Africa... we went to a lot of places. What we did there? We bought things, met some fans, ate all sorts of food and had in some interesting places... For example-" Before Changmin could go on, Kyuhyun managed to get out of hsi members grasp.

"You dare go any further and I swear you can't touch me for the whole damn month!" Kyuhyun shouted with a glare. Changmin stopped speaking immediately.

"...You get the point." Changmin mumbled, the others finally released the two maknaes and laughed.

"...Why does Kyuhyun... give off such a 'Heechul-like' vibe?" Donghae questioned Eunhyuk who simply shrugged.

"I can hear you, remember that." Kyuhyun replied, causing them both to shiver.

"You've changed..." Muttered Kangin, the two nodded.

"Yeah, I guess we have." Changmin said rather bluntly.

"By the way, our contract has been signed once again, we're now officially back." Kyuhyun added. He stared around the room, seeing his teary-eyed hyungs. They must have really missed them.

"...Hey, I think we should apolo-" Yunho was cut off.

"Don't bother, we kind of got it. I mean, look at us. We're the two 'evil' maknaes, who would have thought we could fall in love?" Changmin asked with a quiet snicker at the end. The others laughed quietly then nodded. They were now 'complete'.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry, kind of short.... what do you guys think?~