UFO Reply: Kyuhyun, have you ever topped Changmin?

The Changkyu Series~

"No...No...No..." Kyuhyun muttered, lying in bed. It was early morning when Kyuhyun woke up. He had no idea why he rose at such an early hour, and he had no idea why he couldn't fall back asleep. So, not really wanting to leave the bed in which his lover laid, Kyuhyun picked up his phone to see if there were any notifications.

"What's wrong Kyuhyunnie?" Changmin asked in a mumbled sound, turning towards Kyuhyun and placing an arm over the elder's waist. Kyuhyun gave a light scowl, but not at the other's actions.

"...UFO... question..." Kyuhyun whispered, not really wanting to bring the topic up. Changmin smirked.

"Since you don't want to answer it, I'll assume it's about ." Changmin spoke, Kyuhyun simply pouted, moving closer to Changmin's body.

"...Yeah. The question is this, 'Kyuhyun, have you ever topped Changmin?'." Kyuhyun mumbled in a somewhat humiliated way, quickly dropping his phone on the pillow and turning his body towards Changmin. With that, they held each other tight. The younger sighed.

"Do I look like I'd allow myself to be topped? Especially by you of all people?" Changmin asked Kyuhyun rhetorically, Kyuhyun pouted and gave Changmin a hit on the arm.

"Hey, don't make me seem so weak." Kyuhyun mumbled, cuddling in closer to Changmin. The younger hummed in appreciation, fingers threading into Kyuhyun's hair. The elder let out a mewling sound, causing Changmin to laugh.

"It's not my fault you are." Changmin said in his nicest tone, attempting not to offend Kyuhyun. The elder pouted.

"Yah." Kyuhyun spoke, Changmin reached for the phone on the other side of Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun has never topped me." Changmin stated bluntly, beginning to type in his exact words. Kyuhyun shook his head, snatching the phone away from the younger.

"...Hey, isn't this question a little too personal?" Kyuhyun asked softly, Changmin couldn't deny he loved it when the other became shy.

"Nah, fans know about pretty much everything." Changmin spoke, Kyuhyun couldn't help but not.

"Agreed."

"...So, how should we answer this?" Changmin then questioned, Kyuhyun turned to his stomach and stared at the younger. Changmin raised a brow.

"Wait, I have a question." Kyuhyun mumbled, Changmin froze slightly. He couldn't say that he looked forward to every single time Kyuhyun said that. Usually, the elder was going to bring up something which Changmin never wanted to answer.

"What?" Changmin asked, slightly reluctant. Kyuhyun gave him that look, the look of complete obliviousness and curiosity. Even if Changmin did find it cute, he knew that staring at his lover was not going to help.

"Why haven't I topped you before?" Kyuhyun questioned. And with that, Changmin fell silent. He never did think that such a question was ever going to pop up in conversation.

"..." Changmin laid silently, thinking of what to do. He had to answer the question, otherwise Kyuhyun would either be completely mad at him or ask his hyungs. That was something the younger did not want to happen. The oblivious side of the Super Junior maknae was undoubtably adorable, yet completely annoying at the same time. Almost.

"I mean, like, I totally could, right?" Kyuhyun continued to question, causing Changmin to hesitate even more. He stared at Kyuhyun, then thought of his own physique. Yes, Kyuhyun was older than him, but Kyuhyun was also much weaker than him. Changmin had begun working out a couple years ago, and all that hardwork was paying off. His arms were buff, his chest was toned and everything else about his body that could have possibly happened to his body had. Kyuhyun on the other hand, was not. The elder did not go to the gym, he did not attempt to gain strength or do anything which could have increased his muscle mass except dancing. Or, if you count in playing games and exercising your hands, that as well. Kyuhyun was also shorter than Changmin was, not to mention his features were more similar to a female's. Kyuhyun's body was never going to over-power Changmin's.

Then, came the point of personality. Yes, Kyuhyun was sometimes considered 'evil', a little bit of a bully and a little bit of a tease. But still though, that didn't mean Kyuhyun was 'mean' or 'dominant' either. To some point, the elder was rather dependent on others, or perhaps 'expectant' was the right word. Kyuhyun was the baby of Super Junior, the maknae which everyone loved and adored, of course Kyuhyun acted the way he did. Like a spoiled child with completely giving and overly loving parents, the result would have been a son that acted just like Kyuhyun did. It wasn't good to spoil kids. And with that, another point was quickly raised. Kyuhyun did not have the right personality to ever become 'dominate'. His personality was too soft, not having the leadership which the dominate partner usually needed. The Super Junior maknae couldn't even get rid of insects by himself, how on Earth was someone like that supposed to dominate Changmin?

"...Am I supposed to answer that?" Changmin asked after thinking for a little, or perhaps, a lot. Kyuhyun nodded his head.

"Yeah." Kyuhyun replied. Changmin bit his lip, quickly deciding on what to reply. There was no point lying to Kyuhyun.

"You... I would never let you top me, not in a million years. And there is no way you would be able to." Changmin stated firmly, causing Kyuhyun to give another curious stare. It seems that he wasn't offended.

"Why not?" Kyuhyun asked, Changmin sighed once again.

"Do you want to?" Changmin questioned, causing Kyuhyun to pause. He took the phone from the other side of his pillow, typing in an answer which Changmin didn't bother reading. Soon, after, Kyuhyun put the phone down and snuggled back into the blankets. He bit his bottom lip.

"...Not really." Kyuhyun finally answered, Changmin smiled as he leaned in for a kiss.

"Then let's stop talking about this."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Kyuhyun, have you ever topped Changmin?

Answer: Do you think Changmin could be topped? Especially by me?


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Oh, lord, why am I so slow at updating?... School, please take mercy on me.~ >_<