UFO Reply: Please tell us what things can make Kyuhyun flushed and weak.

The Changkyu Series~

"Kyuhyunnie." Changmin called, the latter playing Starcraft once again. Kyuhyun looked up for a split second, quickly looking back down to complete his game.

"Yeah?" Kyuhyun replied, not really paying attention.

"This is definitely my favourite UFO question. Or should I say UFO request?" Changmin questioned, the words caused Kyuhyun to become curious. Reluctantly, the maknae turned away from his laptop. Changmin stared at his phone screen, Kyuhyun raised a brow.

"Huh?" Kyuhyun hummed, quickly heading towards Changmin who was sitting at the kitchen counter.

"Here. 'Please tell us what things can make Kyuhyun flushed and weak.' What a direct request, don't you think?" Changmin laughed, causing Kyuhyun's eyes to widen. He blushed at the very though.

"Wow... Fans are really curious, aren't they?" Kyuhyun asked with a strained sigh, Changmin gave a slight smirk.

"Of course." Changmin said, Kyuhuyn rolled his eyes.

"I don't want to answer it."

"Hey, it doesn't matter. It still needs to be answered. So if you don't want to, I will."

"No, Changmin-ah." Kyuhyun glared, Changmin gave a slight whining sound.

"Come on, don't be like that." Changmin mumbled, trying to persuade the other with a kiss on the cheek. Kyuhyun shook his head, not bothering to move away from the younger.

"I don't want fans knowing any of this stuff." Kyuhyun huffed, Changmin gave another light chuckle.

"They're just asking what makes you flushed and weak. Not that big of a deal. Look how much fanfiction there is about it already." Changmin spoke, Kyuhyun simply glared every more than he did last time.

"Say a word and I shall cut off that damn-" Kyuhyun was cut off.

"Kyuhyun likes it when you touch-" Before Changmin could finish off his sentence, Kyuhyun threw him a threatening look.

"Shut up before I cut you into pieces." Kyuhyun growled, Changmin wasn't fearful yet.

"Now that's not very nice."

"Neither is telling the fans all my secrets."

"...But..."

"I swear that I won't let you touch me for a whole month if you continue speaking. This is your choice." Kyuhyun finally stated, Changmin froze. Sometimes when Kyuhyun said that, it was just a threat. Other times, Kyuhyun was serious. Changmin could tell by the look in Kyuhyun's eyes, he wasn't just saying that.

"...Then you can answer the fan request then. Go ahead." Changmin replied, handing his phone to Kyuhyun. The elder flushed slightly, much to the delight of the younger.

"Well... Um..." Kyuhyun became flustered in that short time, Changmin simply watched in amusement.

"Yes?~" Changmin asked, Kyuhyun looked down in a embarrassed way.

"I guess, it's not what you do, it's the person..." Kyuhyun whispered, causing Changmin's eyes to widen slightly. Those words made Changmin's heart flutter. Kyuhyun ruffled his own hair, quickly typing in a reply before putting the phone back down.

"Say that again." Changmin said quietly, Kyuhyun gave a twisted expression.

"What? Why?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I like to acknowledge the fact that it's not what I do that turns you on, but the fact that I am Changmin." Changmin smirked, Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. The younger stared at the elder intensely, then giving him a kiss. Kyuhyun felt Changmin pulling him onto his lap, so that the kiss could be deepened. Changmin smiled slightly, satisfied with how his day was going. Kyuhyun hummed when he felt Changmin's smile on his lips, muttering a response back to his lover.

"Telling you once is enough. I can't spoil you now, can I?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Please tell us what things can make Kyuhyun flushed and weak.

Answer: That's not even a question.