Sleepy Head

The Changkyu Series~

The morning was quite peaceful. It was just like every other morning spent in a day. Changmin's eyes were closed tight gently; same went for Kyuhyun. Changmin's arm was used a pillow by Kyuhyun, his body pressed against his beautiful and pretty lover's. It was picture perfect. Nothing could spoil the moment. Blissful and comfortable expressions were layed on their sleeping faces. And, there seemed to be a hint of a smile on each of their faces, as if they were having a good dream or somehow aware of the moment being shared.

Changmin was first out of the pair of flower boys to wake up. His eyes fluttered opened quickly, wincing right after as the morning  sunlight began to sting his eyes. He yawned wearily, covering his mouth with his hand. A rather loud groan escaped his lips as he stretched his body slightly. Changmin turned his head slowly, seeing Kyuhyun lying on his arm. Their bodies were touching and a warmth was shared. He smiled at the sleeping boy, admiring his glorious and unmatched features.

Changmin's fingers slowly trailed down Kyuhyun's peaceful and expressionless face. From small and gentle touches of Kyuhyun's forehead and down to his jawline. He was in awe of his boyfriend's beauty. Changmin smiled to himself and laughed slightly as he felt Kyuhyun cuddle closer to him, placing his head on Changmin's chest. A slight whimper escaped Kyuhyun's lips, Changmin finding it absolutely and without a doubt adorable. What ever Kyuhyun did, Changmin would find it so cute.

Then, Kyuhyun began to wake up as well. Kyuhyun's eyes open slowly and look up to see Changmin staring at him with a loving smile on his face. Kyuhyun let off a quiet and delicate humming noise before wrapping his arms around Changmin's neck, closing his eyes once again. Changmin didn't really mind though. Truthfully, Changmin actually enjoyed moments such as this. Moments were they had no schedule and could simply lie in bed all day without a care in the world.

"...Good morning..." Kyuhyun muttered quietly, a slight smile gracing his lips. Mornings like these were precious, Kyuhyun wasn't going to let them go to waste. Changmin thought the same.

"Good morning... how was your sleep?" Changmin asked, closing his eyes for 3 seconds them opening them again; he was making sure this moment wasn't just a dream.

"Hmm... pleasant as usual... how was your's?" Kyuhyun asked, his eyes not wanting to open.Kyuhyun felt one of Changmin's hand wrap around his waist, Kyuhyun didn't object.

"Quite good... just like every other morning with you..." Changmin replied in a slightly dreamy tone, Kyuhyun giggled slightly at his reply. Yes, nothing could spoil this moment.

"Ah, stop saying stuff like that. You're too cheesy~" Kyuhyun cooed gently as his eyes began to open once again, sleepiness soon being blown away. Kyuhyun had to admit though, he didn't not enjoy Changmin when he was cheesy.

"Baby, you think I'm being cheesy? You have haven't even seen me get started." Changmin retorted with a smile on his face. Kyuhyun smiled to himself, Changmin was right. This was nothing compared to other times.

"I guess... do we have any schedules today or is it just you and me?" Kyuhyun asked, taking his head of Changmin's chest and staring into his beautiful and hypnotic eyes.

"Today? Today it's just you and me, Kyuhyun-ah." Changmin answered, him loving the fact there was nothing going on today. It was just him and Kyuhyun, nothing and nobody else.

"Are you sure? I'm so glad we have today just to ourselves. Mmmm~" Kyuhyun stretched his body in a somewhat cat-like pose, not realising how the younger maknae was staring at him.

"Me too, it's been a while since we were able to relax like this..." Changmin muttered quietly as he gave Kyuhyun a tight hug, allowing him to smell Kyuhyun's sweet scent.

"Yeah, it has. I really... don't want this moment to end..." Kyuhyun whispered silently, his body soon relaxing on Changmin's. Safe and warm was the feeling being shared.

"Neither do I... So, I guess, we should make use of the time we have today." Changmin grinned at Kyuhyun who simple smiled back to his boyfriend.

"I guess." And with those words, a kiss was created.


Honestly, why do I keep writing when I'm supposed to study? Ah~ I can't help it~