XXIX. LIVING WITH BTS

living with stars

XXIX.

MIA'S POV

It's finally morning. I woke up with this beautiful creature who's soundlessly sleeping beside me. I smiled to myself while i softly caresses his hair. His face are still full of bruises but he will always look so beautiful to me.

I kiss all of his bruises, kissing away all the pain. I softly kisses his lips and he suddenly held the back of my head and he started kissing me back. I smiled while i kiss him some more.

"Goodmorning" i said. He smiled again the same lazy smile that i love and he kisses my forehead while he softly my . "Goodmorning baby" he said. I smiled while i nuzzle in on to his bare chest. Everything feel so good but I should stand up and make some breakfast.

I was about to stand up when he yanks me down again and he hugged me tightly. "Where are you going?" He said his voice are all raspy and hot as hell.

"I'm going to cook some breakfast" i said. He just look at me and I'm already lost deep in his brown eyes. "I don't want to leave. Lets just stay here" he said. I smiled while I softly kiss him on his lips. "Nope. You have some work to do. I have to go back to college. And we promised that we will be back before dinner." I said. He hide himself in my chest while he groaned.

"I'm not going home. I need to go to my studio" he said. "What?" I said. I thought we're going back together in their dorm after this. "I can't just go back to the dorm with this face. And i need to finish my mixtape" he said still snuggling me.

"Well you can't just hide in your studio forever. What time are you going back tonight?" I ask him while i sit up and wore my shirt. "I don't know. I'll just call you later" he said also sitting up. "You're dead if you don't come home tonight" i said while tying my hair. He smiled while he back hugged me. "Fine" he said. I smiled while i stood up and wore my slippers.

"Good. Wash your face and head down in the kitchen." I said. "What are you cooking?" He asked me. "Ramen." I said then he smirked while he held my hand. "That's fancy" he said. I rolled my eyes while I push him down in the bed. "The foods here are all easy to cook since jake prepared all of it in case an "apocalypse" happen" i said air quoting the word apocalypse. He laughs while he sit up again. "Okay I'll be down in a minute" he said. I smiled at him while I finally went to our kitchen.

We finally finished eating our breakfast and we also showered up and now yoongi's already driving. "What will you say if my uncle saw that your face are full of bruised though?" I asked him. I just remember that they know that he went back to their house while i stayed on our house. "I don't know, should I say I fell off a cliff or something?" He said jokingly but I don't even want to laugh at what he said.

He turns serious again. "That's the best alibi I'm thinking right now miracle. Or do you want me to say that I told my dad that we're finally having a baby but he didn't accepted it so he beats me and stops acknowledging me as his son" he said. "Yoongi" i said while holding his hand. "I know your mom and jake accepts our relationship but I'm still hot on your uncle's radar so I can't just say the truth to him." He said then i sigh in defeated.

"Fine" i said. He quickly looks at me before he focuses on the road again. "Fine what?" He said. "Fine that you fell off a cliff while biking or trekking I don't know" i said. He smiled at me while he kissed my hand. "Your uncle would be furious that i messed up my beautiful face on my short vacation" he said. "You wish" i said, he smiled widely while he continued driving.

We finally arrived at bighit entertainment. We both went out of the car at the same time. "Go on first I'll just buy you some foods" I told him. He just nods at me and he quickly went inside their entertainment. I put on my face mask then I quickly went in a restaurant.

I bought him some foods that he can still eat no matter how long I've bought it. I bought some kimbap, breads and his favorite iced americano.

I finally went inside their entertainment and I bow down to every staff and trainees that I saw then I quickly enters the elevator towards yoongi's studio.

I finally arrived at the floor yoongi's studio was located. I immediately spotted his studio, I quietly opened the door and saw him doing something on his computer. He immediately looked at me and he smiled at me. "You're not eating here with me?" He stood up while he hugs me.

I shook my head as an answer. "I promised to them that we'll suppose to go home before dinner" I said. He didn't say anything after that instead he just hugs me. "Let me just recharge myself then" he said. I smiled while I buried my face on his chest. "Call me if you need anything else" i said he chuckled while he kissed the top of my head. "Yes ma'am" he said, i looked up and smiled at him. "Okay" i said, he smiled back while he kissed me on my lips. "I love you" he said. "I love you more" i said then I hug him some more.

I finally arrived at our house. I parked my car and went towards the elevator. I don't know why I feel so scared to face them without yoongi beside me. And I hate myself that I've been dependent on him for a short period of time. The elevator stops at our floor and I slowly walks towards our dorm.

I punched the code of our dorm and I went inside. I was taking my shoes off when I saw a shadow standing in front of me. I looked up and saw that it was taehyung. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "How was your visit to your mom?" He ask me. "Its fine. We talked a lot of things" I said while standing up. He nods at me "There's some food in the kitchen in case you're hungry" he said and he was about to walk away when i held his hand.

"Taehyung" i said. He didn't even looked at me. "You can't run away from this forever. We need to talk" I said. After what felt like an eternity he finally looks at me. "Fine. But lets talk in the living room" he said. I just nod at him while he held my hand tightly then we went in the living room.

I look around and the house feels so empty. I wonder where's the other members. "They're sleeping" taehyung said. He might have seen me looking around the house. "Then who's going to cook our food?" I asked him. "I ordered some foods" he said, I smiled at him then we finally sit down on the couch.

None of us speak at first. But then when I finally plucked up my courage I finally looked at him and saw that he's already looking at me. "Taehyung, I'm really sorry I-" I didn't finished what I was saying because he already started speaking.

"I was really so mad at you" he said quietly. "I thought we were your friends" he said. "You are and I swear I never really had the right timing to say it to you guys" I said and it looks like it just made him more furious on what I said. "Miracle you had plenty of time to bring it up when me and yoongi went back here when we were sick" he said.

I just looked at him because he's right. I could've said it to him but I was too scared that he might not take it in the good way. "I was scared" i finally admitted to him. "Taehyung you're so precious to me and I'm scared what you might think of me, of our relationship" i said while I bite back my lips to stop myself from crying.

"You and jungkook are too precious to me and I don't want to lose you guys and I'm sorry if I'm being too coward but I really should've just confessed soonest because I know you guys will know it eventually and I'm sorry I really am" I said now crying, he hugs me while he caresses my back.

"I'm sorry too miracle. But you could've just tell us, tell him soonest. You guys all made us looked stupid" he said. "I know I'm really sorry" I said, he lightly pushed me back so he can see my face. He wipes my tears then he fixed my hair.

"Its alright mia. But please starting today you should tell everything to me okay?" He said. I looked at him and I'm contemplating if I should tell him that I am pregnant. He must've seen that I'm about to say something to him that's why he sit properly. "What is it miracle?" He said. I sit up properly too while I took yoongi's wallet on my bag. He left his wallet on my bag but his card are still with him. So anyways I took the picture of the ultrasound and gave it to him.

He took it and he examined it carefully. After i while he clamped his mouth and he looked at me. "Y-you're pregnant?" He said, I just nod at him and then he started crying. I don't know if he's crying because of happiness or of sadness but I cried too when I saw him crying. "Oh miracle" he said while he hug me. Then we both sobbed like crazy.

"Why are we crying?" I asked him. "I don't know either" He said then we laugh and break away from the hug. "Did your parents knew?" He asked me. I wiped away my tears. "Me and yoongi actually went to our parents and his parents house yesterday" his eyes widened at what I said.

"What happened?" He said. "Its fine I guess my mom, his mom, and our brothers are fine with it but his d-dad" i said while my voice breaks. "His dad are so mad at him and he got beaten so bad that's why he went on the studio first. He doesn't want you guys to see how badly he was beaten" i said then I was crying again.

Taehyung hugged me again while he keeps on caressing my back. "It's alright mia. You have us okay? You have us" i keep on nodding at him then we just hug for awhile.

"But miracle you know that you still need to say this to jimin and jungkook right?" He said. I looked down on my slippers. "I don't know if i have the courage to break jimin's heart all over again" i said. He held my hand then i looked at him. "But atleast tell it to jungkook. He's just waiting for you to talk to him" he said. I sigh while i rested my head on his shoulder.

"Where is he?" I asked him. "Where else? Of course he's in his room playing games again" taehyung said. I laugh at what he said. "I'll tell it to him soonest I promise" i said then he my arms. "Yeah he's your bestfriend and he's been hurt that you kept this thing from him" he said. I sigh again. I promised to jungkook that we will be friends until the end of time. I think its time for me to fulfill that promise.

Me and taehyung finally finished talking and we're just here in the couch waiting for the food that he ordered. He orderd jokbal (pigs feet), and pork barbecue. I told him that I was feeling thirsty that's why here I am now walking towards our kitchen.

I was walking inside when i saw someone sleeping on the counter. Just seeing his orange hair is enough for my heart to break into tiny million pieces all over again. I quietly walked towards our fridge scared that I might wake up this angel in the kitchen.

I took my tumbler in the fridge and i slowly closed it. I peek in on jimin and saw that he's already looking at me. My heart pounded so bad. He's looking at me intently. "Uhm taehyung ordered some food. We're just waiting for it now" i said. He didn't say anything so I thought he doesn't want to talk to me. I awkwardly looked at him one more time then I started walking when he suddenly grabbed my hand.

I looked at him and saw that he's looking intently on our hands. He softly plays with it. "Jimin" I said while I'm trying my best not to cry again. "I'm sorry I just missed holding your hands" he said. "Its alright jimin you know I told you that we can still stay as friends" i said and he looks at me. "But that's not what I want" he said every word intently and a tear silently fall down on his eyes.

"I want you back. I want you back in my life mia. I want to sleep next to you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I-" he said while his voice breaks because his tears won't stop falling. "I'm still wishing that every time i woke up your face is the first thing I'll ever see. I miss you so much mia and its killing me softly" he said and he's finally sobbing now.

I cried while I finally hugged him. He held my waist tightly and I softly pats his head. "I'm sorry jimin. I really am. But we can't go back to the way we used to" i said then he looked up to see me. "Why not?" He said still crying. I wipe his tears. "Because we just can't jimin. If we insist this relationship I'm just going to hurt you in the end" I said. "I don't get it mia." He said. I ruffle his hair. "Maybe one day you will" i said. Then we hear the doorbell ringing. The food is here.

"Miracle! The foods here!" Taehyung said in the living room. "I'm coming!" I said. "C'mon lets eat" i said to jimin while lending my hand on him. He took it and he stood up. We were almost on the living room when he tugged my hand. I looked back at him. "Your promise to me" he said. "Huh?" I said confused. "You promised me that we will go on a date one last time" he said and my heart shattered again and this time I didn't bother picking them up because I know they'll gonna break again soonest. "Okay how about tomorrow? Fetch me in my university after school?" I ask him. He finally smiled again to me. "Okay" he said then we finally walks in the living room.

Taehyung took the foods and he saw us. He looked down on our hands and he looked back at me like saying "What's going on?" I was about to say to him that I found jimin sleeping on the kitchen when jimin took his hands away from me. "I'm gonna help you there" he said to taehyung. "Oh uh I'm gonna call the other members" I said then I hurriedly went to our room first.

I went in and saw jin sleeping on the deck bed while namjoon is sleeping on my bed. I rolled my eyes while I tap each of their shoulders. "Wake up guys" i said to the both of them. Namjoon hugged my pillows tightly while groaning. "What is it?" He said groggily. "Well the owner of the bed and pillow you're using are here and she's delighted to announce to the both of you that your dinner is served" i said.

Namjoon smiled while he finally sits, still hugging my pillow tight. "I'm sorry i fell asleep on your bed again little monkey" he said. I smile at the nickname he made just for me. I walk closer and hugged him. "You have your own bed" i said, he chuckled while he hugged me tightly. "Yours smells great and your bed felt so much softer than mine" he said. I laughed while i pushed him back on my bed. "Get up we're eating dinner. You should wake up too jin oppa" i said. Jin moved slightly while quietly saying "yes" to me.

After i wake up jin and namjoon i went to the other room to wake up hobi. Right after i wake him up we went to the kitchen and saw that jungkook is missing. "Where is he?" I asked taehyung. "He said he's not going to eat" taehyung said. I sigh exasperated while i put some foods on a plate.

"Where are you going?" Hoseok asked me. "I'm bringing some foods to our royal highness" i said. They laugh at what i said. "Go feed him. And make sure you guys will fix things up" namjoon said. I smiled while i nod at him at the same time. I breathed deeply before I started walking towards jungkook's room.

I slowly walked towards jungkook's room. Too nervous to actually confront him. "He's your best friend mia, he'll understand" i said to myself. "Okay i got this" i said one more time to myself before i finally opened jungkook's door.

I slowly opened his door and saw him too engrossed with what he's playing. "I said I'm not going to eat hyung" he said without even looking at me. I guess he's pertaining to taehyung. "Uhh.. I'm not actually your hyung" i said awkwardly. "I'm not going to eat" he said. I sighed while i started walking towards him.

"Just eat. I've heard from taehyung that you haven't eaten anything at all since this afternoon" I said. He doesn't say anything to me instead he just keeps on playing. "And I also wants to talk to you" i said quietly. He groaned and I don't know if he was mad at me or he's mad at himself because his character just died at the game he's playing. "Just let me finish this game first" he said still too engrossed at the game. I didn't say anything instead I just seated on the chair next to him.

He is still playing and I am so awkward right now and I just want this floor to eat me. I looked at him and wondered when did he feel so distant. I just want him to look at me and talk to me because I freaking miss my bestfriend so much.

I'm still looking at him and I'm suddenly filled with so much emotions that I unknowingly started crying. I sniffed and wipes my tear too embarrassed at what I'm doing right now when jungkook suddenly turned around to face me. "Yah what happened why are you crying?" He said.

When he asked me that more tears came and I keep on sobbing. "Yah you stupid why are you crying" he said then he pulled my chair towards him and he hugged me tightly. I hug him tightly too while I sob on his chest. "I-I'm sorry" i said in between my tears. He caresses my hair after that. "I'm not mad stupid stop crying already" He said. I sniffed while I look up to look at him.

"If you're not mad then why aren't you talking to me?" I said. He just looked at me while he wipes my tears. "I'm upset mia not mad okay?" He said. "I'm sorry" I said again to him. "Stop saying you're sorry. I know how much you want to say that to me but I also know you mia you're my bestfriend" he said I hug him tight while I cry some more.

"I know you got scared mia. I know that but my pride got in the way that's why I can't talk to you even if I wanted to." He said. "Its alright I deserve it" i said. "Yeah stupid you deserve it. You shouldn't keep secrets from me mia you know that you can trust me." He said while he gently pushes me so that he can look at my face.

"I know I'm sorry. I promise I'm gonna tell you everything from now on" I said. He smiled at me while he wipes my tears. "Stop crying okay? Have you eaten already?" He asked me. I just shyly shook my head. "You really are stupid aren't you?" He said while he pushes the plate i brought to him. "I think so" i said he laughs while he puts the chopsticks on my hands. "Lets just share. I brought this food for you though" i said.

"You brought one portion of food and you're going to tell me you haven't eaten yet. You barge in my room without my consent and you made me lose the game twice. Twice mia twice. I think I might be really mad at you right now." He said. I laugh while I shove the food on his mouth. "I'm sorry. I'm just gonna bring some more food and come back here" I said already standing up.

"You're coming back here?" He asked me. I guess he wants to play some more but he can't concentrate if somebody are in his room. I want to laugh "I want to hang out with you. I missed you" i said while pouting. "You can't just pull out the pout card game to me. You know I can't resist that" he said. I just keep on pouting at him. He sighed while he smiled at me. "Fine" he said defeated. I smiled at him while I quickly went towards the kitchen.

"How was it?" Jin asked me and they all looked at me. "Fine. I'm just going to bring some more foods on his room" I said to them. "Wow it looks like mia's the only one who can make jungkook eat while he was on his zone" namjoon said. I just smiled at them while I took more foods for me and for jungkook.

I came back on jungkook's room and saw him waiting for me. I smile at him then I seated again next to him. We eat while we catch up on what happened while he was "upset" at me. He was still talking about this new game he found out when I realize I should probably tell him that I am pregnant. He must have realized I have something in mind when he stops talking and he just looks at me.

"What is it mia?" He asked worryingly. "Nothing I uh I just realized I haven't tell you this yet" i said. He pulled my chair again closer to him and I can feel him looking at me intently which makes me more of a nervous wreck than I already am. "What is it?" He asked me again.

"I'm. I uh I'm" i keep on stammering when jungkook softly cupped my cheeks and he's smiling at me. "I know" he said and i just looked at him confused at what he said. "You're pregnant. Yoongi hyung told me" he said and i choked on my non existential drink. "W-what?" I said still confused. 

He smiled again while he finally let go of my cheeks. "He told me everything right after we came back here in korea. That's why I can't get mad at you mia. He explained to me everything that's going on between you" he said. I just look at him and I'm already so close to crying again. "Don't you ever cry again mia I swear" he said. I laugh while I hug him again.

"It should be nicer if you're the one who told me that but yoongi hyung just can't sit still if he knows you're sad that's why he told me everything." He said. I just really love that man. "Congratulations mia. I can't believe I'm going to be an uncle soonest" he said i laugh while I lightly hit his chest. "Shut up" i said he smiled while he looks at me.

"But on a serious note I know you and yoongi hyung would be the best parents ever. Yoongi hyung can't hide his excitement when he told me you're pregnant" i smiled while i unknowingly rubs my tummy.

"Yeah he was so excited. He wants to buy some stuffs for the baby already but I'm holding him back since we don't know the gender yet of the baby" i said. He laughs while he continued eating. "Where is he by the way?" He said. I sighed while I also continued eating. I explain to him that we went to our parents to say that I'm pregnant and that yoongi's father are so mad to hear the news.

"Yeah I've always been knew that his parents are strict. But I never in my whole life could've thought that they were that strict" he said. "I know" i said while sighing deeply.

We still keeps on talking until i finally let him play again. He smiled at me while he promised me that we were going to watch a movie once he finishes his game. I let him on his zone while i lay down on his bed, i was scrolling through my twitter while all of the tears that I've let out today made me so sleepy that's why I unknowingly fell asleep while waiting for jungkook to finish his game.

 

******
YOONGI'S POV

I arrived at our dorm at 1am in the morning. I opened our door and saw that the lights are all off in the living room. Maybe they're already sleeping. I drag my tired all the way and I just want to go at our room and hug my miracle. I just want to feel her warmth because I know she's the only one who could make me feel better.

My face still hurts as hell and I know I need a medicine to numb this pain but my brain are only chanting "miracle, miracle" all over again. I find my way through our room. Our dorm got bigger and we only moved here for like a couple of days ago and I honestly still haven't memorize the entirety of this dorm.

Right, our room is on the far left. Far left far left. When I finally arrives on our door, i smiled at the thought that I'm finally going to sleep next to my miracle. I slowly opened the door and saw that her night light is off. That's odd. She always turn it on whenever I'm not home yet. I suddenly found my last spurt of energy for tonight, I quickly walk towards her bed. I opened her night light and saw that there's no one on her bed. Panicking, I quickly wake up jin.

"Hyung" i said while I lightly taps his shoulder. "Hmm?" He said half awake. "Where's miracle?" I whispered to him. "jk's room" he said while closing his eyes again. I sighed while I drag my tired again towards jungkook's room. She probably tried reconciling with jungkook today.

I quietly opened jungkook's door in case the both of them are already sleeping. I peek in and I already seen the light that are illuminating in jungkook's computer. I don't know if this kid knows that its already 1am in the morning. Knowing him, he probably played all day long until mia barge in on his room and tried talking to him. Jungkook must have heard me opening his door because he quickly looks at my direction before focusing again on the game he's playing.

"Oh hyung, sorry mia fell asleep on my bed tonight" he said without even glancing at me. I just walk towards miracle. Just seeing her face is enough for me to feel a lot better. I softly fixes her hair while I drape the blanket on her. "Do you want me to wake her up?" Jungkook said already pausing his game. I looked at him and shook my head at the same time. "No its alright, she needs to wake up early tomorrow" I said. He nods at me while he continued playing his game again.

"Okay hyung, I'm just gonna finish this game then I'm going to sleep after that." He said, I smiled at what he said. "Okay I'm leaving miracle's phone here. I already alarmed her phone for her class tomorrow" I said while leaving miracle's phone next to her. I smiled while I softly kissed her forehead. "And if ever she wakes up while you are still playing can you please tell her that I went home tonight? I'll be a dead meat if she don't know that I went home tonight" I said. He laughs while he said okay. I kissed her forehead one last time. I stood up and was about to leave the room when jungkook called for me.

"Hyung?" he said, i look at him and saw that he's already looking at me. "what is it?" i asked him. "I'm glad you met miracle and made you happy." he said, i just smiled at him. "you really love her do you?" he asked me seriously. "I do jungkook. And I would literally do everything just to see her smile everyday." I said then he laughs. "That is so not you hyung" He said, i laugh at what he said. "Shut up just finish your game and go to bed already." I said, he smiled widely at me before resuming his game.

"Just take good care of her and your soon to be baby or else I'm gonna break every bones you have hyung" he said, I smiled while slowly closing his door.

Once I'm out of jungkook's room I suddenly felt tired again and I just want to drink some water before going to sleep. I slowly walks again towards our kitchen. Why the do I feel like this is the longest day I've ever had. After encountering jungkook, I saw jimin on the kitchen drinking alcohol again. Once he saw me walking in he smiled while offering a glass of soju at me, I just shook my head while I went to the fridge to get some water.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet jimin?" I asked him while I pour some water for myself. "I just can't sleep these past days hyung" he said. Even though I already knew where this conversation is going, I still sat next to him and offered some water to him. He smiled while drinking some of it. "Jimin" I started.

"Hyung i need her in my life. I feel like I can't function well without her" He said while drinking another glass of soju. "Jimin you've been doing great without her before" I said and he looks at me like he just wants to punch me for what I've said. Bottom line is, I fully understand what he means.

When I tried staying away from miracle before I felt like I'm gonna lose my mind. Every day feels like a ing torture and every day I silently wish for all of this to be over. Like there's no point in living anymore. She is that person and I felt sorry for jimin because he's experiencing all of this right now while I am here happy and contented with my life.

"Hyung when she broke up with me it feels like she took everything from me. My dreams, my happiness, my inspiration. Everything. She's all part of it and now that she's gone I don't know what I'll do with my life now." He said while he's trying not to cry. I just stayed silent because honestly I don't know what I'll say to him right now.

"But its alright, she have given me another chance and I swear I'll do it properly now" he said and I quickly look at him. "What?" I said, my heart is pounding so bad right now. "We're going on a date tomorrow" he said and I almost lost my grip on the glass that I'm holding. "What?" I said again. "Its my one last chance hyung I can't lose it, I can't lose her" he said. I look away while clenching my jaw. "By the way hyung?" he said. "What?" i said and I suddenly lost interest on whatever he's saying right now.

"What happened to your face?" he said while smiling. I just rolled my eyes while I stood up and now heading towards the sink. "Its none of your business." I said while washing my glass. Now that he mentions it, I need a ing medicine for my bruises. "I'm going to sleep" I said then I started walking away when he held my wrist.

I sigh exasperated. "what is it this time huh jimin?" I said annoyed. I looked at him and saw that he looks so serious. "if ever she don't change her mind tomorrow, could you please promise me that you won't date her?" he said. Oh now I'm annoyed.

"You can't ing do that to me jimin" he said. He stood up too close to me. "You can't do that to me too hyung." he said, i smiled while I'm so close on punching someone in the face right now. "I love her hyung and I just can't see you two together." he said. I finally broke away from his grip.

"You very well know from the start how I feel for her. And I'm sorry if you two are over but I can't promise you anything because jimin she's my happiness too." I said.

"And I love her so much too jimin. I just can't promise you that because that promise can ruin my future." I said and he finally sits down again. "Hyung please" he said begging. I clutch his shoulder tightly before walking away from him. "I'm sorry jimin but I need her in my life too."

******

MIA'S POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I grunted while I find my phone under my pillow. I squinted, adjusting to the light and turn off my alarm. I look around and realize that I'm not in our room. . I turn and saw a sleeping angel next to me. I smiled while I draped the blanket on him. I wonder what time he decided to stop playing his game. I sit up, stretching my arms when jungkook sits up too. "Yoongi hyung came by here last night and he wants me to say to you that he went home" he said groggily, I laugh while I stood up and wore my slippers. "Fine go back to sleep." I said. He shook his head while he started stretching out too.

"I can't I'm going to school today" He said. "In that state?" I said. I look at him, it felt like he didn't slept at all he looks like he's gonna die in any second now. He looks worst. Period.

"What time did you sleep?" I asked him. "Four" he said while walking towards his wardrobe. Its six in the morning right now. "Just skip class today you don't look good" I said. "I barely even go to school anymore mia, I need to atleast show up today I already feel bad towards my professors." He said, I sighed while I brought his towel to him. "Fine but promise me you would sleep early today" I said, he took the towel and he walk towards his bathroom. "I'll try" he said. I shook my head while I hurriedly gets out of the room.

I quickly walks towards our room. I peek in and saw that he's not in my bed anymore. I guess he's already awake? I silently close our door and went towards our kitchen. And he's there drinking his morning cup of coffee. I smiled while I silently walks towards him. I back hugged him and I just stay there, resting my head on his back. He as usual, smells so good.

"Good morning" I said to him. "Yeah good morning" he said coldly. I stood up straight while I swiveled his chair. He won't look at me. "Is there something wrong?" I asked him. He smirked while he turn around. Confused by his attitude, I sat next to him. "What's wrong babe?" I asked him again.

"Wrong? There's nothing wrong everything's fine." He said while sipping on his coffee. "You're going to be late for your class, you should eat your breakfast" he continued. I just look at him. "I'm not leaving you until you tell me what's wrong" I said, he smirked while he sips again on his coffee. "You're so stubborn." he said. I sighed while I hold both of his cheeks so that he's looking at me right now. His face are still full of bruises and it pains me to know that apart from the bruises, he might be feeling hurt somewhere deep in his heart and I just want to know what's wrong so I can fix him.

"What's wrong babe? please." I said. He took my hands away from him and he looks at me. Pain, hurt, and mad keeps on showing on his face. "I'm fine really just don't mind me and enjoy your date with park jimin today." he said. My heart skips a beat. "What?" I said confused.

"Jimin told me last night that you guys are going on a date today and he told me that he's doing everything to bring you back on his life." He said and his face are now full of anger. "He told me he wants to end things nicely between us that's why he told me if we can go on a date one last time. And that's it yoongi" I said. He look away while he focuses his stare on his coffee.

"Whatever" he said. I sighed exasperated while I stood up. I cupped his cheeks one more time and I can tell that he's already getting annoyed. "Yoongi, with everything we've faced together do you think I can easily just throw you away like that?" I said. He just looks at me, I sighed once more while I softly kissed him.

"I thought I already explained this to you clearly. I love you yoongi. And I'm going to pick you every time. I won't ever let you lose again. Not now. Not even for eternity." I said. His face finally softens while he pulls me towards him and kissed me. "I'm just scared, he looks so determined to win you back miracle." he said. I hugged him tight while I place his head on my chest while I softly caresses his hair.

"He won't yoongi. And I won't let him" I said, he looks up while he nods at me. I kissed him one last time before I sit again next to him. He leans in onto me while he hugs me sideways. I smiled at his cuteness while I took a mug and poured some coffee for myself.

"I'm so tired miracle" he said, I laugh while I continue on drinking my coffee. "Did you even sleep?" I said. "How can I even sleep? you're not there next to me" He whines. I laughed again. "Did you put something for your bruises?" I asked him. He just nuzzle in closer to me while he hugs me tightly. "No, I only need you." He said. I smiled while I suddenly hears someone fake coughing loudly in the kitchen. I turn around and saw jimin. He looks so much worse compared to jungkook and yoongi. Honestly these guys needs some sleep.

"As far as I remember I'm the one who needs comfort not him." He said. Yoongi finally sit up straight and he finally saw jimin. "Jimin please." I said already standing up because he started walking towards us.

"Yoongi hyung we've talked about this already last night" He said. "And you already knew what I said about this issue" yoongi said already standing up too. "We just broke up a few days ago and you're already hitting on her?" jimin said accusingly. "Jimin please-" before I can even finish what I'm saying yoongi already started talking.

"I'm not making any moves on her jimin." he said calmly. "Oh yeah? Then what the did I saw just now?" he said. Yoongi just smiled while he looks at me. "ing calm him down. I'm going to our room first" he said. I just nod at him and also wants to thank him for taking this maturely.

He finally walks away leaving me and jimin alone in the kitchen. I turn around to face jimin. "What was that for?" I said, mad at what he did. He looks at me and he too looks mad right now. "No, what was that for? Why are you two together? What's going on mia?" He said and he's just looking at me, his face are full of questions waiting to be answered.

"Nothing's going on jimin. And even if there was" I stopped speaking because my emotions are choking me. "Its none of your business because we're already over jimin." I said and it felt like I just shot him right in his chest over and over again. I want to be numb from all the hurt that I'm seeing on his face right now.

"Instead of hurting me over and over again can you please just kill me because I want all of this to stop." He said and his eyes are full of unshed tears. "Jimin-" i said but he interrupted me. "Can you please at least let me heal first until you started dating again? I don't know what I'll do if I see someone loving you as much as I do." he said. I cried while I just keeps on nodding at him. He silently cried while I went closer to him and hug him. I tiptoed while I hugged him tight. He hugged me tightly on my waist while I just keep on caressing his hair.

"When did you grow up huh? I need to tiptoe now to hug you" I said. He laughs while he let go of the hug. "Do you mean I'm small before?" He said. I smiled while I wipe away his tears. "I did not said that." I said. We both laugh. "What time are your dismissal later?" he suddenly asked me. I went back to the table to finish my coffee. I'm just gonna eat some breakfast on the car later.

"Three o'clock but you can go there before three" I said. He smiled at me while he also pours some coffee for himself. "Okay" he said. I stood up and puts my mug on the sink. "You should sleep again" I said. He smiled to me while he sips on his coffee. "I'll try." He said. I smiled at him too before I walk away from the kitchen.

I opened the door of our room and saw yoongi fixing his things for today. "You're going back to the studio already?" I said, he motioned me to stand in front of him. I walks toward him and he hugs me on my waist while he puts his head on my belly. "mmm, but I'll wait for you. I'll drive you to your school today" he said. Although I love the idea of yoongi driving me to our school, Jihoon already texted me that he'll fetch me today.

"Uhmm I'm sorry I can't. I already had plans with jihoon" I said carefully. He sighed while he looks up to see me. "Fine but I'm still waiting for you." He said. I beamed at him while I kissed his forehead. "Okay I'm just going to take a shower." I said. He nods while he smiled at me. I quickly walks towards my wardrobe to pick my outfit today. I guess I'm just gonna wear a yellow flowered printed dress for today. Once I pick up my outfit, I quickly walks towards the bathroom to take a shower.

I'm finally finished prepping up and we're already here now outside waiting for jihoon. "What's taking him so long?" He said while giving me a blue denim jacket. I smiled while I wears it. "He said he's almost here" Once i said it, jihoon's car finally came in to view. "Oh he's here" I said then I lend him my car key.

Jihoon stops his car then he went out of his car. He walks towards us and I saw him already beaming. I laugh while I run towards him and gave him a hug. He hugs me tightly in return. "I missed you so much j" I said. "Me too M" he said. I laugh while I finally let go of the hug. He looks at me then he looks at someone behind me. I look back and saw yoongi looking at us.

"I'm finally seeing the yoongi in flesh huh?" he said. I laugh at him while we walk towards yoongi. "Annyeonghaseyo" Jihoon said politely. Yoongi bows at him too. "I think we can just drop the formality" Jihoon said. Yoongi just smiled at him while he lends his hands to jihoon. Jihoon just shook his hands amused at what's happening right now.

"Be careful when you're driving. My miracle and our baby's life are in your hands" Yoongi said. Then jihoon looked at me confused. . "Baby?" He asked. "Uhm we're going. Bye babe see you later okay?" I said while I quickly kiss yoongi on the cheeks. I pushed jihoon towards his car.

Once we're inside he's just looking at me. I sighed. I forgot to tell him that I am pregnant. "Just drive first I'll explain on the road" i said while I took some bread that I brought with me. He just looks at me angrily before he finally started driving.

"Explain" he said shortly while we're on the road. "Yeah we're expecting a baby" I said while eating the bread. "You guys are expecting a baby and you did not even bothered telling me?" he said. I sighed again. I hate when he's mad at me. "We only got the results yesterday and I'm going to say it to you today okay? stop getting mad at me" I said while pouting.

"Your pout is not working today miss" he said. I pouted some more. "Mia we've practically live together a month. You could've at least told me that you might be feeling something" he said, his eyes are still focused on the road.

"I'm not even sure yet at that time. What if I'm not pregnant and said it to you? I just want to make sure okay?" I said. He sighed while the stoplight turns red. He finally looks at me. "I'm so burden to drive now." He said then I laugh. "Do I need to drive slower now?" He said. I smiled at him. "Shut up." I said. He smiles at me too then he started driving again.

"Your baby doesn't know it yet but he or she will have the greatest uncle ever." he said while beaming. "Shut up just drive we're going to be late" I said. He's just keep on beaming right now like he already forgot that he was mad at me a few minutes ago. 

"What the happened to your boyfriend's face by the way" He said. Then my smile fades away. "We went to my parents and his parents house yesterday and yeah you can expect that his dad didn't liked it and he beat him up" I said. "Well " he said then I just fumbles with my seatbelt. "Yeah I just wish he'll accept our baby soon" I said then he smiled at me. "Don't worry, he will okay?" he said. I just nod at him.

"Speaking of which, you need to tell this to maggie and to every one of us" He said turning serious now. "We need to take extra precaution now. We still don't know who your attacker was" he said. . "I just wish that person stop doing those things to me" I said. He looks at me quickly then he held my hand tightly. 

We finally arrives at our university and fortunately we're not late. Jihoon parks his car then we quickly walks towards our first class. "By the way jimin's going to fetch me later." I told him then he stopped walking. I stopped walking too. "What?" he said confused. "Did i heard the name right?" He continued. I rolled my eyes then I can keep on walking.

"Yes." I said then he walk quickly to catch up on me. "Why is he fetching you mia?" he said. We finally arrives on our room. Our professor are still not here. We quickly walks towards our seat. We sits first before I explained to him why jimin's fetching me later. 

"He wants to go on a one last date to me later" I said. And he's just looking at me. "Have you lost your mind?" He said. Well maybe I am. "It's his one last request to me and I can't say no. That's the least thing I can do for him." I said and it looks like he wants to punch a wall right now. "You're gonna freaking break his heart all over again did you realize that?" he said. Before I can even say anything back to him our professor finally enters our room. Our first class for today is finally starting.

Its finally our lunch time. We're all here in our usual spot in the cafeteria. And contrast to jihoon's first reaction on my announcement, they are all delighted to hear that I am pregnant. They all stood up to hug me and they all promised me that they will take good care of us so that the attacker won't even lay a finger on me ever again. 

Our class finally ended. Me and jihoon are walking in the hallway now. "I still can't believe you said yes on his request." he said. I sighed while we finally arrives on our locker. "J i broke up with him on the least time he expected. I'm giving him the last of everything. I just want a proper breakup so he can finally starts moving on." I said, he just rolled my eyes on me then we finally keep on walking.

We're finally almost reaching outside when we saw a group of people circling someone. Once we're closer I saw that it was jimin's behind from all these people gathering outside our university. "Your public boyfriend is here" Jihoon whispered to me. I nudge him and he grunted. "shut up" I said. We keep on walking and jimin finally sees me. He smiled the brightest smile he ever have and I just felt my heart breaking into tiny million pieces for the nth time today. 

He hugs me as soon as I got to his place. I hug him back. "You really didn't have to pick me up in front of my university. You could've just waited for me in the van" I whispered to him. "This is gonna be my first and last time fetching you in front of your university, please bear with me" he said. Geez, yeah great let's keep on shattering our hearts. We let go of the hug and I turn around to hug jihoon. "See you tomorrow" I said to him. "Yep. I'll fetch you again tomorrow so tell your private boyfriend he can sleep more. I did not expected him to look like a total crap, I thought he was good looking" He said. I laugh at what he said. "Shut up just wait until his bruises heal" I said. He laughed while he hugs me one more time before he walks back to his car.

Once I said goodbye to jihoon I heard jimin calling jihoon's name. "Jihoon hyung" He shouted. Jihoon looks at me baffled at the formality. I laugh at his reaction. He was so used to be the youngest that's why he always felt surprised whenever someone is calling him hyung. He slowly went towards him and they talk about some stuff that I can't hear. Once they're done, jihoon wave at me once last time. 

Jimin runs back towards me. "Lets go?" he said. I just smiled and nod at him at the same time. He smiled back while he grabs my hands and we finally started walking. "You really don't have to hold my hands" I said while I felt conscious with the stares of the onlookers watching us right now. "Mia please." He said. I did not argue anymore instead I just keep on walking and wishing that everything would be finally over.

We finally arrives on the van. And once we're all settled down, their other manager finally started driving. "Where are we going?" I ask him. He smiled at me while he held my hands again. "Its a secret for now, but I know you'll gonna love it there" He said. I just smiled thinly at him while I look outside. I just want to go home and sleep for a million years.

Since we don't have anything to talk about, I just took a nap and I hope when I wake up I'm already in our dorm and all of this is just a dream. 

I woke up because someone keeps on tapping me. I look up and saw that I fell asleep on jimin's shoulder. I sit up straight. "We're here." he said. He opened the door of the car and went outside. I followed him. When my eyes finally adjusted to the sunlight I was surprised to find out where we were. 

We're in a greenhouse right now. "Oh my god" I said while I'm trying not to cry right now. Jimin just held my hands and I look up to see that he is smiling that ever beautiful smile of his. "I told you you're gonna like it here" He said. I am utterly speechless right now. "C'mon lets go inside" He said while we finally started walking.

When we finally reached the greenhouse, he opened the door for me and I was immediately astounded by the beauty of this place. This place is enormous, they had every gorgeous flowers, plants and trees I can recognize and what makes it more beautiful is that the butterflies are flying everywhere.

I started crying when I saw the butterflies. They had such a very meaningful memory to the both of us. And I can't help but remember all those moments with him. That time when he confessed to me, the butterfly necklace that he gave to me because he said that I'm that beautiful butterfly of his life. That first night I had on their dorm and jimin lay down next to me because he knew that I can't sleep and the first song we ever listen together was butterfly. And the butterfly engagement ring he gave to me and now this. We had our happy and sad moments with them.

I look up at him and saw that he's already crying too. He must've remember all those moments too. "I really didn't mean to cry at the beginning of our date today but I can't help it" He said. I smiled while I wipe his tears. "Can we look around first?" I asked him. He smiled while he held my cheeks and wiped my tears. "Okay" he said then he held my hand and this time, I let him.

We tour around the place and I immediately fell in love. I didn't even know this place exist and its just near the city. "How did you even find out about this place?" I ask him. He smiled at me while we keep on walking. 

"I realize you've only been to aquariums and I thought its gonna be too mainstream for you so I know I need to research for my hidden card and I found out about this greenhouse and I immediately chose this when I found out that they also have a lot of butterflies living in this place." He explained to me. Until the end, he is still the same guy who puts a lot of effort in everything he do and I always felt sorry for it because I know I don't deserve any of this. He should be doing this to a girl who also loves him the same way he do. He shouldn't be doing this to me.

I only realize I was lost in my thoughts when jimin held my hand tightly. I look at him and saw him smiling at me. "You didn't heard what I said did you?" he said. I blushed at what he said. ing focus mia. "I'm sorry what were you saying?" I said. He smiled while we stopped walking and just admired the different flowers on the spot we're standing right now.

"I know what you're thinking right now mia" He said and I look at the ground. "I wanted to do this for you. Because I love you and I think those feelings will linger in my heart for a very long time." He said. I held his hand tightly. 

"I'm sorry jimin, I shouldn't have done any of this for you. You don't deserve all of this." I said while holding back my tears. "It's alright mia. I know I made you happy even though its only for a short period of time" He said. And he was right, I was happy with him. I even believed that he's the one for me. Until I realized I've been hiding my feelings for yoongi because I was scared to admit that I am in love with him.

I come closer to him and hug him. "Yes jimin you made me so happy. You made me feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world that's why I don't deserve this." I said. "Don't say that" He said and I looked up at him. "No jimin listen to me, some girl should be experiencing this not me." I said. He held my cheeks and it looks like he's about to kiss me but he stop himself because he might have seen something in me, my heart hurts some more. 

"But for the mean time, can you please pretend that you deserve everything? Because mia for me its always gonna be you who deserve to feel like you're the happiest girl on earth." He said. I didn't answer him instead I just hug him and he did the same for me.

We keep on walking and we're finally going back at the starting point of this place. I thought its going to be the same when we came back here but instead I saw a table in the center of this greenhouse. I look at jimin. "Surprise?" he said. I laughed at his cuteness. We went towards the table and as usual to this gentleman, he pulled the chair for me. I thank him then I finally sit down.

And as if on cue, a waiter brought some plates and glasses for us. He was about to pour some wine for me but I declined it. "I just need some water or juice" I told him, he bows at me then he went somewhere. I don't even know where the they're getting the food. For sake we're in a green house right now.

But knowing jimin, he probably hired all of this and they're preparing the food in god knows where. The waiter finally came back and he offers me iced tea instead. I nod at him then he finally pours some on my glass. Once he's gone jimin raised his glass, I raised mine too. "For moving on" he said smiling, I smile back at him. "For moving on" I said then we clanked our glasses.

We're just eating and talking some stuffs. Apparently they're having another comeback and he told me he's going to change hair color again. I told him jokingly that he might go bald if he keeps on changing his hair color but he said he actually loves his new hair color. When I asked him what's his new hair color was he just told me it is a secret.

He also ask me about school and I told him I'm actually doing fine now since jihoon and the rest of my friends are there to help me. He told me he was actually thankful that jihoon was there for me 24/7. I smiled because I'm so thankful to that guy too.

We finally finished eating and we're just sitting now listening to the music that's playing all over the greenhouse. I closed my eyes and I'm still so lost to the beautiful song. Once the song is over, I opened my eyes and saw that jimin is looking at me, amused are seen all over his face.

Another song started playing, and jimin suddenly held my hand. I smiled while I held his hand tightly too but I felt that there's something in between our hands. He let go and I saw that there's a ring laying on my palm right now. I look at him and I look back at the ring. 

I took it and realize that it was the engagement ring he was supposed to gave to me in japan but the next day I gave it to namjoon and told him to bring it back to jimin. I look at him and a tear falls out of my eyes. "Jimin" I said. He smiled at me while he held my hand tightly again. 

"Its yours mia. And it will always gonna be yours. Always remember that you are my butterfly. The prettiest butterfly of my life." He said. I stood up while I went towards him. He stood up too and I gave him the tightest hug I ever known. He hugs me tightly on my waist too while he cried again on my shoulder.

"Jimin remember that I always love you and I loved you in every way possible. And it breaks my heart to know that this is where our relationship is going but believe me that this is the hardest decision I ever had in my life but I know that I need to do this because this is what's best for the two of us." I said still sobbing. 

He let go of the hug and he looks at me. Even though he is hurting. Even though I know that this is the least thing he wants to do right now. He still smiled at me while he kissed me in my forehead. "I love you so much miracle and I'm finally ready to let go" He said and I knew he had a hard time saying those words. I smiled while I wipe his tears one last time and kissed him in the cheeks. "I love you so much too jimin" I said while I hug him one last time. Hoping that this hug can be his comfort one last time.