chapter 11

living with stars

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Did you miss me? Hehehe. Once again, Im sorry for not updating this story like for a millenium. im suffering writer's block for the nth time. -.-

hahahaha. by the way, did all of you have already been watched b1a4's new song, entitled lonely? are they're the handsomest and coolest band ever? hohohoho. please keep supporting the boys okay?

okay here's chapter ten for you guys! xx

*********

jake's pov

Did everyone remembers me? You all remember me right? Im adrienne's coolest doctor and at the same time her handsome bestfriend. Did you remember me now? oh for god sake im the one who treat shinwoo in the previous chapter -.-

Anyways, im coming to adrienne's house. Her mother calls me. After i parked my car outside,i came inside of their house and saw risse and yangshin at the living room. Okay so i'll assume this is a very important meeting. Then they saw me coming. 

"What's going on?" i said. "i think adrienne is in a big trouble now" yangshin said. Then her mother comes.The three of us immediately stands up and bowed at her "Annyeonghaseyo" we all said in chorus. "Sit" she said. then we all sit down.

"So why did you call us?" i said. "did the three of you have some news about my daughter?" she said. Then we all looked down.

'You're so dead right now adrienne kim'

"Okay, I guess you all decided to keep quiet" she said. "but im going to show you something" she added. Then she opened the tv. We're watching hello baby right now. Then she paused the show. 

"Can you recognize who is that girl with that b1a4 huh?!" she shouted. "That's adrienne isnt it?!" she added. Then we all looked down again. "Did the three of you all knew this?" she said. Then we nods. "how come each of you didn't mind to tell that to me?" she said

"Im sorry, I guess it's my fault" risse said. "Your fault?" i said. "this is all our fault okay? so dont blame yourself" i said. Then gave risse a reassuring smile.

"So you knew this too huh?" she said to me "Ne." i said "i thought youre the who i can rely on jake. I thought youre the one whom i can trust but you lied to me either." she said. "im sorry madame kim" i said

"Im sorry too madame, but i already seen her too with the b1a4" yangshin said. 

'were so dead right now'

"I want the three of you to get adrienne in that dorm and make her come back here" she said

"But" we all protest. "I think you all know what i can do. If you cant make her come back here?" she said. then we all nod. She'll going to make our company suffer. Or else gets bankrupt.

"Good, Now go on" She said. Then we leave their house.

were here now at my car, currently going to b1a4's dorm

"im really sorry guys, if i didn't helped adrienne to become a b1a4's manager. This isn't going to happen" risse said "it's okay risse, i like this death threatening adventure of us"  yangshin said. then we laughed. "waah. i missed you oppa" risse said to me "ne. long time no see guys" i said. "so is it true that you already saw adrienne?" yangshin said. "ne. she called me when that shinwoo's sick" i said "oh. at the beach?" he said. "oh how did you knew?" i said "i was there too with btob and ilhoon's friends. but we left earlier" he said. "ahh" i said "oppa are you still angry at him?" risse said. "risse" yangshin said sternly "sorry" she said. "its okay" i said. 

********

at b1a4's company

"okay so what's the plan?" yangshin said "were going to the ceo first" i said "okay" risse said "okay im going to their dorm while the two of you are talking to the ceo" yangshin said "okay" me and risse said. then we go now to the office of bia4's ceo.

"so what brings you here?" their ceo said. "about b1a4's new manager" risse said. "oh mr.kim?" he said "ne" she said "what about him?" he said "uhh. im sorry to tell this but, he's going to resign as a b1a4's manager" i said. "is that so?" he said. "ne. im sorry" i said while bowing. "here's his resignation paper" risse said. 

********

jinyoung's pov

im here now at the studio. composing some lyrics. when sandeul texted me that they already prepared lunch. so im going out of the studio. when i saw risse in the office of our ceo. what happened. then i asked one of the staffs here what's happening. "why is she talking to the ceo?" i said while pointing at risse. "oh that, i've heard that adrian will resign as your manager" she said "mwo?" i said "ne. their going to fetch adrian now" she said. "ne. thanks" i said then leaves. what the hell happened? why is he resigning as our manager? i quickly rode the elevator going to our dorm. i need to tell this to the other members.

atlast im here at our dorm. i quickly press our passcode and quickly enters our dorm.

"oh why you're in hurry?" sandeul said "are you really that hungry huh?" gongchan said then they laugh. except for me "yah, what happened huh?" baro said. "is it true?" i said while looking at adrian "huh?" he said. "what are you talking about huh?" shinwoo said "is it true that you'll no longer our manager?" i said. then they all looked shocked at what i said "mwo?!" they all said at me "what the hell are you talking about huh?" he said "i saw risse and i think your other friend talking to our ceo. they already filed a resignation paper to him" i said. "maldo andwae" he said

********

adrienne's pov

this isnt happening. why are they doing that to me? 

"are you sure about that?" i said. then jinyoung nods. "did you know that they're going to do that?" jinyoung said. then i shooked my head. "did something happen?" baro asked. then they starts talking to each other. then i saw shinwoo looking at me. after that, he leaves the living room, and goes to their room. i quickly followed him to their room. 

"oppa" i said. "what the hell is happenning huh adrienne?" he said to me. "i dont know, i really dont know" i said already crying. then he hugs me "i dont want to go" i said. then someone knocks the door so he released his hug. "yangshin is here" sandeul said. then i quickly goes to the living room.

"what's happening?" i asked yangshin. "can we talk privately?" he said. so i lead him to my room. "what now?" i said. "your mother already figured out your the new manager of b1a4" he said. "what?" i said. "she saw you in the tv" he said. right, im filming hello baby right now. then he hugged me "why aren't you careful to your actions huh baby, now looked what happened" he said. im so stupid. i shouldnt agree to be casted in that variety show. "i dont want to come home" i said. "well whether you like it or not, you'll come with us. our life depends on you" i said. i think that's supposed to be a joke, but i know at the same time he's saying the truth. "im sorry" i said "its okay,well arent we going to start packing huh?" he said. "okay" i said. then he wipes my tears "stop crying, were going to solve this problem, arraseo?" he said. then i nods. "okay lets start packing" i said. then someone opens the door of my room.

risse and jake. "adrienne" risse said then hugged me "im sorry we cant do anything to save you" she said. "i know, i know its okay" i said then she let go of the hug. "okay i'll help you pack your things" she said "thanks" i said. then i look at jake. "i know your going to scold me, im sorry" i said then he hugged me "its everybody's fault, dont apologize" he said. then i hug him tightly "thanks" i said. then we started packing my things. when someone open my door again. "can we help?" jinyoung said. then i started crying again. so i hugged them "im going to miss you guys" i said "is there anything we can do so that you'll not leaving us?" sandeul said. "i think there's nothing you can do to help me guys" i said