XX. LIVING WITH BTS

living with stars
XX. 
 
MIA'S POV
 
Its already saturday and as always its our day of recording. The pd already gave the second part of my spy mission. This is going to be my last mission for today. My mission is that, i'm going on a date with kyung and the word that i need to hear from him is that 'it looks good on you mia'. So anyways about minhyuk's car, its still not fix. And about my car, maggie said that she might brought it here today. 
 
Anyways, its already morning. I got out of my bed and walks outside. I opened the door and saw that half of the block b members are already there. They turn their heads when they heard the door opening. I smiled to them. "Goodmorning oppa's" i said then i approaches minhyuk first. "Goodmorning mia" he said then he hugs me. After him i approaches ukwon and also gave him a hug, after him was jaehyo. After all the hugs, the staff puts my mic. I sat down next to ukwon and lean my head on his shoulder. "What's for breakfast today?" I ask him. "I dont know. Lets just order something" he said, then i laughed. "Yeah I'm too lazy to make some breakfast today" i said then he laughs too. "Me either. And i guess the rest of us are too lazy to make it too" i said then we both laugh. "Hey you lovebirds. What are you guys talking about?" I sit up straight and turn around to saw kyung and jihoon already woke up. I rolled my eyes at kyung. "Can you shut up please? Bts are already teasing me non-stop last week" i said then he laughs. "You really look good together though" jihoon said while some staffs are putting the mics on them. "Ahh jinjja!" Me and ukwon said at the same time. The rest of them started laughing. "Park jimin ssi I'm really sorry" kyung said to the camera. Then we laugh again. 
 
We're all sitting in the couch. Waiting for the pd's mission. After a while she finally said it. "So for today as the continuation of the special episode with block b" she said then we applauded, i don't know why we did that. "Mia's having a special mission with kyung today" she said then kyung stood up while clapping his hands, while the rest of the block b were motionless. I smile at their reactions. "So after you guys eat your breakfast today. You two can head out" she said then me and kyung started clapping. While the rest of the block b started whining. "When will it be my turn huh pd noona?" Jihoon said then i laugh. "We'll see about that jihoon" she said then jihoon whines. 
 
We already finished taking our breakfast and I'm here in my room. I also just finished taking a bath and I'm already drying my hair. I'm wearing by the way a black off shoulder crop top and a white skater shirt. After i dried my hair i wore my daaaaamn daniel, back at it again with the white vans. I was planning to wear a high heel but immediately denied that plan because I'm going to be taller than kyung. After all the preparations, i finally get out of zico's room. All of them looked at me. Kyung is so happy when he saw me. Meanwhile, jihoon approaches me. "Ahh andwae. You can't wear that" he said, then i looked at him confused. "Huh why?" I said looking at my outfit and back to him. "You're too beautiful for kyung!" He said then i laugh. "Ahh jinjja mia you should change!" Minhyuk said, i laugh again. "Ahh wae she looks good!" Kyung said then he approaches me while he puts his coat on me. "You might be cold when we go out" he said then i look at him. "Oh, gomawo oppa" i said while smiling at him, he smiles back at me. "Ahh jinjja. Kyung looks stupid already" ukwon said, then we laugh. "What are you talking about?" Kyung said. "Eobseo. Just go already" ukwon said, i laugh again. "We're going!" Me and kyung said at the same time. The rest of the block b members waves their hands at us. "Don't have so much fun today kyung! And don't assume because she already had a boyfriend" minhyuk said then kyung looked at our pd. "Can i curse?" He said then we laugh at what he said. "We'll just edit it" she said, then kyung looks at minhyuk while he raise his middle finger. We laughed so hard at what he did. 
 
Me and kyung are finally in his car. He opened the door for me. I smiled at him while i sit down at the passenger seat. "Don't wear your seatbelt yet" he said then he closed the door. After a while he seats on the driver seat then he puts the seatbelt on me. "Gomawo oppa" i said. He smiled at me while he holds the steering wheel. He sighed first before talking. "Don't misunderstand anything park jimin ssi. Its only a mission okay?" He said at the camera. I laugh at him. "Lets go?" He said while looking at me. "Okay" i said then he started driving. 
 
We're still in the road and I'm just listening to the songs in the radio. After a while, i looked at the camera. "This is the first time me and kyung oppa are alone. Like just the two of us. And i dont know if he feels awkward or what because he's not talking to me." I said then i looked at kyung and saw that he's smiling at what i said. "Its not true. I'm just nervous okay?" He said, then i laugh. "Why are you nervous?" I said then he chuckled. "I don't know. What did you and minhyuk do when the two of you are in his car?" He said. "First, uhmm i think he holds my hands first" i said, then he laughs again while he puts his hands out, like he's asking for my hands. I laugh at what he did and holds his hands. He intertwine our fingers together. "After that?" He said "uhmm he talks about how he planned our date something like that. How about you oppa? Did you plan or something for our date?" I said, then he holds my hand tightly. "Of course mia!" He said, then i smile. "What's your first plan?" I said "we'll eat first" he said then i look at him. "Eat?" I said, he glance at me quickly. "Why? You had some other plans?" Kyung said "we should buy something. Like couple shirts something like that" i said when i suddenly remembers my mission. Kyung grinned at what i said. "Okay then. After that?" Kyung said. "I thought you planned everything!" I said then he laughed. "Ah mianhae mianhae. Okay so after that we're going to an amusement park" he said "then after that?" I said "then after that we're going to eat" he said, i smile at him. "Okay" i said. 
 
We're still on the road. And kyung gave me the privilege to pick our songs on the car. I put the aux cord on in my phone then i started browsing my songs. After a while i finally found it. "This is my favorite song of you guys" i said then movie's over by block b started blasting on his car. He smiles at me. "Do you have a bias by the way in our group?" He said. Then i think first. "If i said zico, you'll say that its too obvious. If i say ukwon you'll just tease me. So I'll say minhyuk oppa and jihoon oppa" i said. "Mwoya" he said then i laugh. "You should say my name mia. I'm your date for today" he said, i laugh again. "Arrasseo" i said. 
 
We finally arrives at Garosugil. Kyung runs towards my door to open it for me. I smile at him. He holds my hands then we started walking. We keep on walking and we cant decide for our couple shirt because everything looks so pretty. We're still roaming when i finally found the perfect boutique. "Oppa look at that" i said, he turn around and saw what I'm saying. "Want to go there?" He said, i nod at him while smiling. We walks inside and greets the staffs there. "I want this oppa" i said while pointing to a white crop polo shirt and a white polo shirt for him. "Arrasseo then lets buy this baggy swearshirts in case you feel cold later when we're in the amusement park" he said while pointing to a gray cropped baggy sweatshirt and a baggy sweatshirt for him. "Arrasseo. Lets wear it first oppa?" I said, then he smiles at me. "Okay" he said. Then we walks towards the fitting room. I wore the cropped polo shirt first. I look myself in the mirror and it looks good on me (lol). I was still staring and i remember that i should bought one for yoongi. "Are you ready mia?" Kyung said from the other fitting room. "Ne!" I shout back. Then we opens the door of our fitting room. I looked at kyung and he looks so good on the polo shirt. "It looks good on you mia" he said, then i almost looked at the camera to say that i finished my mission. "It looks good on you too oppa" i said then he smiles at me. "Gomawo. Lets try the other one?" He said. I nod at him then we went in at the fitting room again. 
 
We already wore the baggy sweatshirt and we decided to buy both of it. "We should wear the polo shirts first" he said. "Okay" i said. After i wore the cropped polo shirt i roam around the aisle we found our couple shirts. I was still finding the perfect size for yoongi when kyung came back. "What are you looking for?" He said "I'm looking for an another shirt for our couple shirt" i said. "For whom?" He said then i eye him and he finally understood. "Oh for park jimin ssi" he said then he helps me to find the another shirt for yoongi. The truth is, all of them knew that i chose yoongi over jimin. I told them that on tuesday. And ofcourse they're happy that i finally choose yoongi. After a while we finally found the other white polo shirt and the gray baggy sweatshirt for yoongi. We paid for our shirts then we head out of that shop. Kyung instantly holds my hands. "I just remember that I'm wearing all white today" i said. Then kyung laughs. "Its alright. You still looks good though" he said then i smile at him. "Thank you oppa. You look good too" i said then he laugh. 
 
After a while we finally went back to his car and we're going now to an amusement park. "Is there some rides in the amusement park that you're afraid of?" He said then i shook my head. "I'm very fond of amusement rides actually. But the only thing I'm afraid at is the horror house" i said, then he smiles. "I'm afraid of that too. Should we check it out later?" He said then i laugh. "Okay" i said. 
 
We're finally here in the amusement park. We wore the bracelet and we enters the amusement park. A lot of people are here obviously. "Where do you want to go first?" He asked me. "Lets buy some headbands first oppa" i said then he laughs. "Arrasseo" he said then he holds my hand then we started walking to a souvenir shop. We bought a mouse ear headband then we took so many selfies before we decided that we should ride the carousel first. We fall in line while kyung back hugs me and he rested his head at my shoulder. We were like that for a while when someone started talking. "Are you filming something?" A girl ask us. "Ne. So don't misunderstand what we're doing" kyung said. "Ne oppa. You look good together though" she said then kyung laughs. "Gomawo" he said. I smile to myself. 
 
We're finally riding in the carousel. Kyung is holding my hands all throughout the ride. "Are you having fun?" He asked me. "Ne!" I said then he laughs. After the carousel, we decided to go to the horror house. I was shivering already thats why i decided to wear my cropped baggy sweatshirt on top of my plaid shirt. After that we walks inside the horror house slowly, I'm already clinging in kyung's arms because I'm too scared already. We were walking when someone holds kyung's ankle. He shouted and he immediately hugs me. I laugh at his reaction. He's too cute. We were shouting all throughout our adventure in the horror house and its seems like kyung is more scared than i was. He was clinging in my arms now, not me. We're finally at the exit when someone shouted from behind us and he started chasing us. Me and kyung shouted while we run outside. Once we're outside, kyung immediately sat down. I laugh at him. "I'm never going inside that horror house" he said while panting. I laugh again while i help him stand. "C'mon lets buy some icecream" i said. 
 
We finally ordered our icecream. It was a big icecream in a cup and we're inside of the ferris wheel. Kyung is resting again his head on my shoulder while his hand are drape on my waist. I took a spoonful of ice cream and gave it to him. He smiles while i took another spoonful of ice cream and gave it to myself lol. "I'm sorry by the way. I looked like a coward earlier in that horror house" he said then i gave him again a spoonful of icecream. "Its alright. I'm quite proud actually that you came inside even though you dont want to" i said then he chuckle. "Of course. I promise to go inside with you" he said then i smile to myself. 
 
We finally finished our date. And we're here on kyung's car. We're already heading home. Kyung is holding my hand when he started talking again. "Do you know those scene in we got married?" He said, i looked at him. "What scene?" I said, then he's smiling already. "You know, jonghyun and seungyeon couple? When they're inside the car. Jonghyun always does this to seungyeon" he said then he raise our hands near his face. I thought he was going to kiss my hands, but he sniffed it instead. We both laugh. "Oh i remember" i said. "Doesn't it feel romantic?" He said i laugh again. "I was flustered that's why I didn't feel anything" i said then we both laugh. 
 
We finally arrives at their dorm. Kyung as always opened my door. I got out and he gave me a hug. "Thanks for today mia. I had so much fun" he said then we let go of the hug. "Me too oppa" i said then we smile to each other. We took the foods we bought for the rest of block b in the compartment then we rode the elevator. 
 
We're finally here in front of their door. Kyung punches the passcode of their dorm then we went inside. "They're here!" Jihoon shouted from the living room. I smile to myself while i took off my shoes and wears my slippers. "How was it?" Jaehyo asked us. "Its great obviously" kyung said then we laugh. "Waah I'm so jealous right now" jaehyo said. "Wait are you wearing a couple shirt right now?" Minhyuk said noticing our gray baggy sweatshirt. "Mwoya?" Jihoon said. I laugh again. "Mia wants to buy some. So we bought it" kyung said. "Its mia's plan to bought some shirt. Jinjja?" Ukwon said in disbelief. I laugh again. "Why? Do you think I'm lying?" Kyung said then we laugh. "Aniya. Mianhae" ukwon said while laughing. "We bought some foods by the way" i said then uwkon took the plastic bags from me. And we decided to eat at the living room. We arranged the foods on the low table then we started eating. While we were eating our pd suddenly started talking. "So the winner of the missions is" she paused then block b looks so hopeful that all of us wins but in reality it was only me who wins. "Mia" she finally said. I stood up then i started clapping. Block b looks so dumbfounded right now. "Wait what did you say?" Minhyuk said. I laugh while the pd gave the envelope to me. It contains a 300,000 won. "Truthfully mia has a spy mission in every missions you've done since last week" she said. "Ah mwoya" jihoon said whining. I laugh again. "Dont worry guys. I'll treat you some meat tomorrow" i said then they started cheering. "And I'm sorry by the way. For deceiving you guys" i said while sitting down again. "What are you talking about. Its alright mia" kyung said then i laugh. While we continued eating again. 
 
Its already 5pm in the afternoon and we're just chillin here in the living room watching some variety show. I was laughing my off when suddenly my phone rings. I quickly pick it up and saw that yoongi's calling. "Finally" i said to myself. This is like the first time he called me. Since jimin always calls in their free time, that's why there's no time for yoongi to call me. I stood up while i excuse myself. I quickly runs in my room and immediately answered his call. 
 
Me: oppa!
I said excitedly. Then i hear him laughs. 
Yoongi: you sounds so excited babe
He said then i sighed exasperated. 
Me: duh. I've been waiting for your call for like one whole week!
Then he laughs again. 
Yoongi: did you missed me?
Me: of course!
Then we both laugh. 
Me: where are you by the way. I was so surprised that you finally call. 
Yoongi: its our break time today. I'm here in a convenience store eating some ice cream. 
Me: did you already ate some proper meal today?
Yoongi: ne
Me: are you sure?
I said while i lay down in my bed. 
Yoongi: ne. How are you by the way?
Me: I'm fine
Yoongi: how about our little mia?
He said, i roll my eyes even though he wont see it. Then i laugh. 
Me: I don't know yet. Its been only a week though
I said then he laughs. 
Yoongi: anything happened at your school?
He said then i sighed. I didn't speak for a while. 
Yoongi: babe? You can tell me please
I sigh again before answering him. 
Me: it was after i send you guys in the airport. Me and minhyuk are in the car. We were passing by under a bridge when someone threw a rock at us. Minhyuk's windshield are a total wreck. 
Yoongi: are you alright? Are you hurt. 
I smile to myself. 
Me: I'm alright
I said then i hear him sigh. 
Yoongi: i wish i was there to protect you. I'm always worrying every day, every night for you. 
Me: aww dont worry babe. My friends and block b are taking good care of me
Yoongi: is ukwon included in that
Then i sigh while he laugh
Me: can you guys please move on? It was only a joke okay. 
Yoongi: arrasseo arrasseo mianhae
I smile to myself. I was going to say something when yoongi started talking again. 
Yoongi: hey babe? I'll call you later okay? Jimin and jungkook are approaching the convenience store
Me: arrasseo. I love you!
Then he laughs on the other line
Yoongi: i love you too! 
He said then he immediately hangs up the call. I stare at the ceiling first before heading out again at the living room. I seated beside jihoon and continued watching the variety show. 
 
We were still watching when someone rings the doorbell of their dorm. "I'll get it" minhyuk said. Then he stood up and approaches the door. "Daebak" he said while laughing. "Who was it?" Kyung said. "You wont believe this guys. Come in" he said. Then the both of them went to the living room. I almost gasped at who are visitor was. I immediately stood up and hug her. "Maggie!" I said then i let go of the hug. After me jihoon approaches her and also gave her a hug. I looked at ukwon and saw that he's looking at maggie. He keeps on staring until his stare are diverted to someone. I turn around to see that zico's with her. "Oh annyeong oppa!" I said and also gave him a hug. Okay, so zico's really nice and funny. I realized it when i visited their dorm last time to check up on my car. He hugs me back. We let go of the hug and he smiles his dorky smile at me. I laugh at him. "Why are you guys here by the way?" I asked them. "Oh we brought your car. Its already fine now" maggie said then i hug her again. "Thank you" i said. "She only brought me here so that she will have a ride home" zico said then i laugh at what he said. "I'm using your room by the way oppa" i said then he smiles at me. "Oh jinjja?" I nod at him. "Don't worry its clean" he said i rolled my eyes at him. "I know oppa" i said then he laughs. "Lets go mia. I'll show you your car" maggie said. "I'll just stay here. I missed my members" zico said then we laugh. "Call me if we're going home already" zico added. We nodded at him then me, maggie and jihoon went down. 
 
We're already dowmstairs. Jihoon puts his hands on my eyes so its kind of a surprise. We stopped walking and jihoon took off his hands. I opened my eyes and saw that my car looks so brand new! I run to it and gave it a hug. "I miss you so much baby" i said then they laugh. I came back to them and gave maggie a hug. "Thanks maggie. I'll pay for the expenses" i said. "Oh don't worry. Its my advance birthday gift to you" she said i laugh at what she said. "Thank you maggie" i said again. We went back again to our dorm and we decided that they stay first and eat some dinner before they leave. And i hope that maggie and ukwon should reconcile today. And clear things up so that ukwon can finally move on from her. 
 
We finally finishes eating our dinner for tonight. Zico and maggie are still here. And zico wants to have some drink to s so he decided to bought some alcohol tonight. He also wants me to tag along with him. We're here already outside walking towards the nearest convenience store. We finally found one and we immediately went inside. Zico took some grocery basket then we went straight the alcohol section. "Why are you drinking by the way? You'll drive later" i said then he looks at me. "Mia you might have forgotten the fact that maggie can drive too" he said then i roll my eyes at him. He took some bottles of chamisul then we roam around to find some snacks. "And i actually want maggie and ukwon to reconcile" he said then my eyes widened at what he said. "Are you serious?" I said "ne" he said, not even glancing at me. Then he took some potato chips and jellies. I really can't understand this guy. "I actually knew that the girl ukwon had an affair with has a leukemia. Jihoon told me" he said then i looked at him again. "Then why didn't you tell that to maggie?" I said then he looks at me. "I was scared okay?" He said then he sighed. "I was scared that if she finally found out the truth. She would leave me" he said, then I wasn't mad anymore at him. I looped my hands at his arms and hug him sideways. "Then why did you decided to let them reconcile tonight?" I said then we started walking again. "I just realizes that maggie should have an option too." He said "what if she choses ukwon again?" I said then he smile sadly at me. "I don't know actually." He said then he looks down. I caressed his back. "I'll just accept it i guess. I'll let her go and move on with my life i guess" he said then i felt like crying again for the nth since this story started. "Ugh sorry for being too emotional mia" he said then he smiled at me. "Since you've listen to my rants. You can buy anything you want. My treat" he said, i laugh at him while i pick a big green pringles. 
 
We finally went back in our dorm. We went inside and saw almost all of them in the living room. The only one missing was ukwon and maggie. I dont know where they are. Zico sits in between kyung and taeil. He toss me my pringles. I smile at him while i seated next to jihoon. "Oppa"i whispered to jihoon. "What?" He said while taking my pringles and opening it. "I'm heading back to bts' dorm to get some things there. Mind tagging along with me?" I said, he eats first the chips before answering me. "Arrasseo. You'll drive?" He said. I smile at him and at the same nodding to his question. 
 
We're finally on the road and jihoon is still eating my pringles. "Yah that's not yours" i said, he immediately puts some chips on my mouth when i said it. I laugh after that. "What are you doing at your dorm by the way?" He said. "I'm putting those clothes in yoongi's wardrobe and I'm taking his supposed to be apologize gift for me" i said. Then jihoon took the paper bag at the back seat. It was the polo shirt and the gray baggy sweatshirt i bought earlier. "Why did you even dated jimin when you love yoongi the most?" Jihoon asked me. I sighed at his question. "I don't know either. Maybe I'm too caught up at the moment. He was there when me and yoongi fought. He's sweet and honestly who wouldn't fall in love with jimin?" I said then he snorted. "If i was a girl i think i'll agree with what you've said" he said then i laugh. "I feel sorry for jimin though" i said then i sighed. "It seems like i just used him to forget my feelings for yoongi" i said then jihoon puts another chips on my mouth. "Dont think like that. I know how much you loved jimin. I saw it with your eyes, your deeply inlove with him. You cared for him so much. But it just so happens that, you finally knew to yourself who you truly loves. And that's yoongi hyung." He said then i sigh again. "And i think its for the best mia" he said then he gives me some chips again. "Do you think you would be genuinely happy with jimin if you didn't realize your true feelings with yoongi?" He said then i smile to myself. "Yeah thanks jihoon" i said. "No problem" he said while he puts another chips on my mouth. 
 
We finally arrives at bts' dorm. I parked my car first at the parking lot. After that we obviously gets out of the car. I took the paper bag while we rode in the elevator. We're finally here in their dorm floor. I put on the passcode of their dorm then i went inside. I turn on the light in the living room. I stare at it for a while. Just looking at our dorm makes me missed those seven dorks so much. "Feel at home" i said to jihoon. He wears some slippers while he sat down at our couch. I plugged in the tv then he opens it. After that i walk towards our bedroom. I lay down first at my bed. I instantly smells Jimin's scent on my bedsheet. I cried after that. I really love jimin so much I'm so ed up. And just the thought of breaking up with that cinnamon roll breaks my heart. I should have known since the start that yoongi's the one i truly love. Then this wouldn't have happened, I shouldn't have to painfully broke up with that sunshine. I wipe my tears then i walk towards the cabinet where yoongi placed his gift for me. I opened it and saw a big box on it. I took it and i went back to my bed. I took my paper on my bedside table and i decided to write some letter for yoongi. 
 
"Hello yoongi this is me mia. I just want to say that I'm so grateful that i met you. And I'm sorry for everything. I bought you some matchy clothes by the way. I hope we can wear this couple clothes in the future! I love you so much! 
 
-M"
 
I put the letter inside of the paper bag. I left that there while i walk towards jimin's wardrobe. I put my handwritten letter for him in the deeper part of his wardrobe. I hope he found it in the future. The letter basically contains of me apologizing to him. After i put that letter, I climb up in their deck bed. I lay down in Jimin's bed. Taking in his scent. I hugged Jimin's pillow. "I love you" i said to his pillow while kissing it. "And I'm sorry" i said while sobbing. 
 
I stood up again and approaches my bed again. I took yoongi's gift and my gift for him then i went outside. Jihoon is still watching some show on the tv. I let him there while i went inside to the other bedroom. I turn on the lights and i immediately went in yoongi's bed. I hug his pillow too. "I miss you so much babe. Come home already" i said to it. I took his pillow while i went in his cabinet and puts my gift inside. After that i went outside, still carrying yoongi's pillow and his gift for me. "Lets go" i said to jihoon. Then jihoon looks at me. He took the gift for me. "Why are you taking a pillow with you? You had so many pillows there in our dorm" he said then we unplug the tv and wears our shoes. "Its none of your business" i said then he eye me teasingly. "Looks like someone is missing yoongi too much" he said then i open the door. "Shut up" i said but I'm smiling. 
 
We went back to my car and jihoon decided to drive. I seat at the passenger seat then jihoon started driving. We're still on the road and i decided to open yoongi's gift for me. I immediately took his handwritten letter for me. I opened it and started reading it. 
 
"Hey mia. First of all, i wanted to say I'm sorry. For everything I've done to you. I didn't know that because of my jealousy and my selfishness that I'm hurting someone like you. You don't deserve it. That's why maybe someone is punishing me right now. I'm really sorry mia. For not eating your food that you cooked for us. I was just so jealous when i saw you everytime with jimin. It hurts me everytime i saw you with him. I'm silently hoping that it was me instead of him. I hope that when you've read this letter, you'll hear me out. I'm really sorry mia. I hope you'll talk to me soon. 
 
I love you so much
- Min Yoongi"
 
I folded the paper and puts it back in the envelope. Jihoon suddenly holds my hands. "You're crying again" he said. I wipe my tears and holds his hands tightly. "I'm sorry" i said. "Its alright mia. I hope you realizes that I'm here for you through thick and thin" he said then i smile at him. "Thank you jihoon" i said then he grinned widely at me. 
 
We're finally at their dorm. We went back and all of them are already sleeping since they were drunk. Maggie and zico already went home. I hug jihoon first before entering zico's room. I change in my pj's then i lay down on my bed. I took the teddy bear yoongi bought for me and i hugged it tight. After a while i was surprised that it started talking. "Hello mia its me yoongi" he said then he laughs. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry. Since you don't want to hear me out. I hope this teddy bear tells everything i wanted to say. I'm really sorry mia. I hope you'll forgive me." Then there's a long pause, i though that it was over but the teddy bear started talking again. "And i love you. So much" he said. Then i hug it and his pillow. "Come home already min yoongi. I miss you so much" i said to myself.