X. LIVING WITH BTS

living with stars

X. LIVING WITH BTS

MIA'S POV

I was here in the kitchen packing up some foods for yoongi. He was in the studio busy making their album. I really dont want to go in the first place but this er namjoon told me to bring foods to yoongi. I really dont want to say this the second time but, i really dont want to go in the first place but namjoon was in full beast mode today because he was so stressed in their album so i forcefully accepted his request. I was putting the foods in my bag when namjoon enters the kitchen and went towards my direction. 

"Are you mad at me?" He said i didn't looked at him instead i keep on putting the tupperware on the bag. "I'm not oppa" i said then he suddenly backhugs me. "I'm really sorry mia. I dont know whom I'm going to ask this favor" he said then i sighed. "I said its fine oppa" i said then i closed the bag and faced him. "And besides you too can hang out since you only hangout with jimin its kind of unfair dont you think?" He said then i looked at him. "Unfair? Dont you remember oppa? I always tagged along with you when you're going to some museums to get some inspirations in your album. I always go with jin oppa to some restaurants when he's stressed and he wants to eat the foods he's craving for. And i always tagged along with hoseok to different places and malls when he's bored. I always tagged along with taehyung to different amusement parks and i always tagged along with jungkook to some cinema's to watch the latest movies. The readers just dont know this fact because the author is too lazy to put it in this story okay? So dont call me unfair oppa" i said then he smiled at me and hugs me. "Mianhae mia. But really its unfair because you always hangs out with us but you never hang out with yoongi hyung" he said i sighed again. "Fine" i said then he smiled at me "gomawo mia" he said i smiled at him too. "Gomawo your face" i said then we laughed while walking outside the kitchen. He went towards the living room while i walk towards our room to change clothes. I opened the door and saw jimin sitting in my bed i walk towards my bed and seated next to jimin. He didn't looked at me instead he stood up and was heading to their deck bed. "Oppa are you mad at me?" I said "nope" he said not even glancing at me. I didn't asked him any questions instead i walk towards my wardrobe and picked my clothes for today. 

"Are you really going?" Jimin asked me. "Are you going to stop me if i said yes?" I said while i turn around to face him. "Nope. Go if you really wanted to go. Just go. Go to his studio" he said not even saying yoongi's name. "A-are you sending me away?" I said my voice are shaking while my eyes are getting watery. Okay what the ef is wrong with me. Any seconds from now my tears are going to fall. Jimin stood up and he quickly wipes my unshed tear and he hugs me, after that i suddenly cried at his chest and i dont know why. "I'm not sending you away okay? And I'm not mad at you. I'm just worried but I'm not worried now. Now that you're crying. Why are you crying by the way?" He said then i chuckled at his chest while tears are starting to fall on my eyes. "I dont know. Because it feels like you're giving me away to yoongi." I said then he break away the hug and he wipes my tears while he's smiling at me. "I will never gave you away to anyone. Remember that mia huh?" He said while looking at me intently. "Okay oppa" i said while smiling at him then he hugs me again. "Waah you're so cute mia" he said "i really don't want to go oppa" i said then he let go of the hug and looks at me. "But you need to." He said "are you sending me away again?" I said while pouting. He laughs at me. "How many times do i need to tell you mia that I'm not sending you away? Namjoon asked you to so you need to follow him" he said. I'm still pouting at him. "That's really not the words i want to hear right now" i said then he smiled widely at me. He comes closer and hugs me again while he sighed happily. "Arrasseo. Dont go mia" he said then i smiled at myself. 

After i changed my clothes. I finally went outside and picked the bag where i put the foods on. Namjoon walks towards me and hugged me again. "I'm really sorry mia and thank you" he said "just shut up oppa or I'm going to punch you right now" i said then he laughs at me after a while all of the bts members who's here hugged me too. Jimin walk me outside of the building. He holds my hands while we're waiting for their van to arrive. After some minutes it finally came. Jimin stands in front of me and he just looked at me. "What is it oppa?" I said then he smiled at me while he's fixing my hair. "I'm just worried" he said then i hold his hands. "Don't be. I'll be fine" i said their van finally stops in front of us. Then jimin hugs me again. "Just call me if something happens" he said we let go of the hug. I smiled at him. "Arrasseo oppa" i said then he opened the door of the van. I enters it then jimin smiles at me before closing the door of the van. 

Me and my uncle went out of the van and we walk inside of the bighit entertainment building. This is my first time entering this building and I'm very nervous right now. My uncle just told me the direction to yoongi's studio and after that he hugged me and he went to the staff's floor. I quickly rode the elevator. I hold on to my bag tightly while I'm waiting to arrive at yoongi's studio. 

I'm finally at the floor yoongi's studio was located. I walk outside of the elevator and i started walking towards yoongi's caveman. After a while i finally spotted it. I inhaled deeply before knocking at his door. After i pick up my courage, i finally knocked at his door. "What is it?" He said and he sounds annoyed right now. Why does bts are on beast mode today? I breathed deeply first before answering him. "Oppa. Its me mia" i said then yoongi quickly opens his door. He looks surprised to see me. "What are you doing here?" He said then i smiled at him. "I brought you some foods oppa" i said then he smiled at me "come in" he said while taking my bag, then i entered his studio. His studio looks so cool. Very much like him. Its all black. Black everything. I sits at the couch then he seated next to me. "I uh, I really don't know what to say. Thanks for the food by the way. I'm really hungry" he said then i laughed while i opened the lid of the tupperware i brought. "Did you cooked all of this?" He said "yep" i said then he smiled widely at me. After that he started eating the meat i cooked for him. He put it in his mouth then he slowly chew on it. I just looked at him too nervous at what he's going to say. "How was it?" I asked him. He didn't answered at first that's why I'm too nervous right now, but he suddenly smiles at me. "Its really delicious mia" he said then i exhaled the air that I don't know i kept for a while. 

We finally finished eating and yoongi helped me to clean the table. "What are we going to do next oppa?" I said while putting the tupperware on the bag. "I'm getting writers block here in this studio and i think i need to go out right now" he said "where are we going?" I said then he looks at me. "In myeongdong" he said while smiling. The place where it all happens. 

We're finally in myeongdong. We step out of the van and yoongi suddenly holds my hand. Then he started walking without saying anything. We were still walking when he finally stops at a park here. And I suddenly stops and look at the surrounding. This is the place where jimin found me. I looked at him. "How did you find out about this place?" I said then he smiles at me. "I'm not that mia. I came back here to find you that day. But too bad because jimin found you first. I was late for a mere 1 minute." He said then we walk towards the bench then we sit there. He rests his head on my shoulder then he inhaled deeply. "What would have happened if it was me who found you that day" he said then he suddenly holds my hands again. "It should have been a different story" he said. I don't know what to say that's why i just held his hand tightly because its true. It might have been a different story to be told. 

He went quiet after that and i know the drill. I learned it from namjoon. Since i was there with him when he's going to different museum to find some inspiration for their song lyrics. When he went quiet it means that "dont disturbed me because I'm thinking of a lyrics" moment. That's why i just let yoongi think about their song lyrics. 

After a while yoongi finally sits straight and he looks at me. "Lets go get some coffee" he said then he stood up while he's lending his hands at me. I smiled at him and i took his hands. "Okay" i said. 

Yoongi finally stops at a certain coffee shop. We entered it and we walk towards the counter. "One iced americano and one bagel" he said then he looks at me "uhmm one iced caramel macchiato and one cheesecake" i said the girl repeated our order after that i took my wallet but yoongi stops me and he said that its his treat. After that we walk upstairs and this cafe has a terrace too. We walk towards it and find that there's no people in this part of the coffee shop. And this place looks so cool because instead of tables, it was replace of different styled tents. We walk towards to a large tent and sits there. Yoongi told me to sit facing the front. Meaning we're sitting back to back. Our backs only touched each other backs. "Just lend me my coffee if it arrives" he said then he took his notebook then he started writing to it. I rests my head at his back while
I'm looking at the ceiling of this tent. I sure miss hanging out with this guy. 

I started surfing the net in my phone since i was bored and yoongi is too immersed in writing. I was still browsing my twitter when finally our order came. The waiter puts it down on our tent. I said thanks and he smiles at me before going out. I quietly put yoongi's order on his side. "Thanks" he said then he sips on his iced americano while i rest my head at his back then i sip on my caramel macchiato too. 

I was still browsing the net and yoongi is still writing. I was scooping my cheesecake when suddenly yoongi backhugged me. "O-oppa?" I said. He didn't answered me instead he just rests his head at my shoulder. "Mia" he said his breath feels so hot at my neck. "Ne oppa?" I said "I'm so tired" he said then i smiled at myself. Its what the bts always says at me when they wanted me to hugged them. Since they started practicing they always get tired and they always says that I'm their battery something like that, an energy when they're tired and when they say the phrase "I'm tired" its my cue to hugged them. But today it felt different because yoongi never asked for it before. Since we're not close as we were before. He never asked me that favor since he's afraid that i might turned him down. 
"Do you want me to hug you oppa?" I said "yes please" he said then i turn around to face him and i felt nervous looking at him. I slowly lean forward and hugged him, he hugged me tightly in return. "I wish we could be like this everyday" he said while caressing my hair. 

He finally finished writing and we decided to go home since its getting late. We were walking when yoongi stops at the stall where we bought the fried chicken. He finally ordered and we're just waiting for our order when suddenly my phone rings. I took out my phone and saw that jimin is calling. I was going to answer it when yoongi suddenly took my phone and he answered the call. 
"We're just ordering some food and we're going home after that. Don't bother us" he said then ended the call and he gave the phone at me. "I'm getting serious deja vu right now oppa" i said then he laughs. 

Our order finally came and yoongi dragged me to another stall and he ordered us an ice cream called jipangyi. We were eating our ice cream when yoongi holds my hands again. "I had so much fun today mia. Thank you. Since I'm so stressed from work this is a nice break from all of that. Thank you really mia" he said i smiled at him "yeah I'm glad you had so much fun today oppa" i said "i hope we can hang out like this in the future" he said "yeah lets do that" i said then he smiled widely at me. 

We called a taxi instead of calling our uncle since he's too busy. After a while we finally arrives at our dorm. We paid the fare and we thanked the driver before going out of the taxi. We enters the building and rode the elevator. 

We're finally at our floor and we started walking towards our dorm, yoongi enters the passcode of our dorm. After that we finally went in and saw that the rest of the bts except for jimin are in the living room, i hug each one of them. "Where is jimin by the way?" I asked then namjoon just points on our room. "He's been there for a while" he said "i think he's depressed" hoseok said i chuckled at what he said. I quickly enters our room and saw jimin sitting in his bed while watching a movie in his laptop. I quickly climbed up in their deck bed. 
"Oppa" i said while hugging him. He hugs me back then he went on watching the movie again. "Oppa what's wrong?" I said then he paused the movie while he puts the laptop on the foot of his bed. "Is there something i need to worry about?" He said then i looked at him confused "what?" I said "why is he the one who answers my call?" He said then i refrain myself from smiling. "He took it from me okay? I was going to answer it but he took my phone. I'm sorry don't be mad at me." I said he just looked at me that's why i come closer at him and hugged him. "And no, you have nothing to worry about" i said then he finally hugs me. "I miss you" i said he hugs me tight when I've said that. "I miss you too." He said "What did you do today?" I said "daydreaming about you" he said then i laugh while he suddenly laid down that's why i was laying down too since he was hugging me. "Oppa" i said flustered. We were laying down side by side then he puts the blanket on the both of us then he hugs me again. "Oppa what are you doing?" I said "I'm tired mia" he said then i smiled while i hug him tight. "You didn't even do anything today oppa" i said then he laugh. "I'm tired from thinking of you so much" he said "aren't you hungry? We bought some foods" i said "i said I'm tired mia" he said "fine" i said and even though i dont see his face i know his smiling right now. "Lets hang out tomorrow too mia. Since you make me worry you too much today" he said "fine" i said then he looks at me his face is so damn near me again. My heart is starting to beat so fast right now. "Oppa what are you doing?" I said instead of answering me he keeps on closing in the distance between us. He stops when our nose are finally touching each other. I instinctively closed my eyes. "Mia look at me" he said lowly, his voice sounds so y right now and his breath feels so hot. I slowly opened my eyes and i look at him. "Mia" he said, my heart is beating frantically right now and my legs feels weak, thankfully we're laying down. "Mia" he said again his breath are giving me goosebumps. "Oppa" i said my voice sounds so weak. "I'm really having a hard time refraining myself from kissing you right now. What should i do?" He said then he lightly touched my cheeks. His touch sent shiver down my spine. "Mia" he said again then this time he closed his eyes i gulped at what he just did and i closed my eyes too when suddenly someone knocks at the door. I opened my eyes, jimin too. "What a great timing this person has" he said then he sits up, i sighed in relief and at the same time i was disappointed. Wait, why am i disappointed? I sit up too. "What is it?" Jimin said "dinner's ready" i think that's yoongi's voice "arrasseo" jimin said then we both went down of the deck. Jimin suddenly holds my hand when we're finally on the ground. "Seriously mia, I don't know if i can ever stop myself the next time we were that close" he said then my heart's beating frantically again. "So what are we going to do? You're not going to sleep in my bed tonight?" I said then he smiled at me "I don't think so" he said then we walk outside of our room.