II. LIVING WITH BTS

living with stars

II. 

 
MIA'S POV
 
Yoongi opened the door and the rest of the bts members were waiting in front of us. I tightened my grip on our ordered foods for them. My hearts racing so fast right now. How the ef did i assumed that they're going to me. I walk inside their house and bow at them. 
"A-annyeonghaseyo" i said awkwardly i stood up and i looked at them and saw that they're smiling widely at me. Yoongi puts his hands on my shoulder. Then the other bts member stands in front of me. 
 
"Hello I'm Namjoon." He said then we shake hands. "Hello Namjoon" then i smiled awkwardly at him. Damn I'm so embarrassed at myself right now. "You're so cute" he said 
"Thank you" i said shyly then someone shoves Namjoon away and he stands in front of me. "Hi Mia! I'm Taehyung" he said while flashing his big smile at me. "Hello Taehyung" i said then we shake hands. Then taehyung whispered something at Namjoon then they nod in agreement. While i was looking at Taehyung someone stands in front of me again. 
"Hi I'm Jin, I'm the oldest here" he said then I immediately bows at him. He just chuckled. "Hello" i said then we shake hands then Jin shove someone in front of me. He awkwardly scratch the back of his neck before he finally introduces himself. "Hello I-I'm J-Jungkook" he said then i smiled at him. "Hello Jungkook" then we shake hands. Then someone excitedly shoves Jungkook away and stands infront of me. "Annyeong Mia! I'm Hoseok" he said then we shake hands "hello" i said then he playfully brushed my hair. "Neomu kyeopta" he said i blushed at what he just said at me. 
(Translation: Neomu Kyeopta means you're really cute)
But i smiled at him again and thanked him. After him someone with a red hair came in front of me and he looks so bashful. "Hi I uh I'm the one who called earlier. I'm Jimin" he said "oh, annyeonghaseyo" i said then we shake hands. He just smiled at me. "You can drop the formality." He said then i just nod at him. Then the rest of the bts members looks at me again then they looked at yoongi teasingly. "Yah Yoongi, nobody asked you to-" hoseok said but Yoongi immediately puts his hands on Hoseok's mouth so he can refrain him from speaking again.  
"And why are you putting your hands at her shoulder? You're not that even close yet" taehyung said. "Shut up taehyung" yoongi said. Then I remember that we bought foods for them. "Oh we bought some foods for you guys" i said then Jimin helps me by holding the foods for me. "Thanks" i smiled shyly at him. "Anytime" he said then we walks towards their kitchen. "Uhmm sorry if our dorm's a bit messy" Namjoon said at me. "It's fine. It's actually cleaner than i thought" i said then they laugh. I awkwardly puts my hands on my mouth then bows at them. "Sorry I d-didn't mean to say that" i said "it's fine Mia" yoongi said then he puts his hands on my shoulder again. "Yah, stop doing that" Taehyung said then he shove Yoongi away and he holds my hands and he walks faster towards their kitchen. "Yoongi's a e" taehyung said at me. "Yah! I'm not a e" yoongi said then we laugh. Jimin puts the foods in the table. Then i help him arrange the food when Jin stands beside me. "No Mia we can do this. You're our princess now so you dont need to help us" he said then he lightly shove me away that's why i bumped someone. He suddenly jumped, surprised. "I-I'm sorry" i said "n-no its fine" jungkook said then he quickly went to the other side of the table and helps jimin and jin. "Don't mind him, he's scared at girls." Yoongi said at me. "I thought he hates me" i said then we laugh. 
The rest of the bts finally sits down. "Aren't you going to eat Mia?" Hoseok said. Then i shook my head "no, i'm still full." I said then he just nod his head. "Where's my uncle by the way?" I asked no one in particular. "I think he's in the broadcasting station. To tell the crew of our variety show that you're here. So we can finally starts filming" Namjoon said while he started taking the wrapper of the food. "Oh if you dont mind, I'm going to arrange my things if its alright?" I asked. "Yeah let me help you" almost everyone said at me. Then yoongi stands up. "Just eat guys, I'm still full anyway. I'm going to help her" yoongi said. I nod at them then me and yoongi walks outside their kitchen. "Yoongi again?" I heard someone said at the kitchen. Yoongi takes my luggage then we walk towards to their bedrooms. "You'll be sleeping by the way with Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook" he said then we enter the bedroom. "How about you?" I said then i opened my luggage. "The hyung's sleeps in the other room. The maknae's are here including you" he said then i pout. "Can i just sleep with you guys instead? I still feel awkward towards those three. I mean to those six people" i said then he laugh. "You're still adjusting, but i bet you're going to be close with the rest of the members soon enough" he said i pouted again then i put my clothes on my bed. My bed is quite big and honestly it can fit two people in here. I kinda feel bad to the other members because they're sleeping in a deck beds while I'm here having my own bed. "If you really insist, i can sleep here with you" yoongi said. I rolled my eyes at him. "Tss. The other members will find it weird if you sleep here with me" i said then I piled my clothes nicely but i don't know if i have my own cabinet here. "Where am I going to put my clothes?" I asked Yoongi. "There" he said while pointing at one of the cabinets. I walk towards it and put my clothes in there. "Yah, you're still not calling me oppa" he said then i walk towards my bed and yoongi gave the other pile of my clothes. "Later" I said while putting my other clothes on my cabinet. Then i walk towards my bed again, Yoongi gave me another pile of my clothes "make sure im the very first person you called oppa in this dorm. Arrasseo?" He said I smiled at him. "Arraseo" i said. 
 
We're still arranging my things when someone knocks on the door. Then Jimin peeked in. "Your uncle's here" he said then i looked at yoongi "go on, I'm going to take a shower at our bathroom" he said i nod at him then we both walk towards the living room then i saw my uncle i quickly run towards him and hugged him. "How was it?" He asked then i let go of the hug "fine i guess" i said then he smiled at me. "You'll get used to it soon" he said i just nod at him. "I'm going to eat first" he said then he looks at my back then i turn around and saw that Jimin was behind me. "Why dont you give her a tour around the dorm Jimin?" My uncle said then Jimin nods at him then i awkwardly walk beside him. "Let's go?" He said while smiling at me. I smiled at him too then we started walking. He showed me the kitchen, the other room, my own bathroom, and they had their mini recording room here in their dorm. Then Jimin walk towards a door that when he opened it there's a small stairs there. "After you" he said then i walk upwards, when i reach the top i saw that this is their terrace. "Wow its so beautiful in here" i said then Jimin finally makes it to the top. "How was it?" He said then i looked around at their terrace. They had a swing here and a wide bench that's perfect for the rest of us. They had some plants here too. "Its perfect" i said then we walk towards the swing. We both sits at the swing. We're quiet at first but after several minutes, Jimin started speaking. "The truth is, nobody asked Yoongi hyung to fetch you. He just suddenly asked our manager where are you going to ride the bus. Then after that he suddenly disappeared." He said. Although i feel that earlier that Yoongi fetch me in his own accord, I'm still surprised at what Jimin said at me. "I knew it. My uncle told me that no ones going to fetch me because my place is so far." I said then he looked down and started swaying the swing. "I wish i was the one to fetch you so that you won't feel awkward towards me" he said then i looked at him. "But i dont feel awkward towards you?" I said then he smiled "oh, i really hope we really become close to each other. I think you're fun to be with" he said then i smiled at him. "Don't hope okay? Find a way to help us bind our relationship. So that we will really be close to each other" i said then we both smiled at each other. "Yeah just wait for it" he said then we started swaying the swing when the rest of the bts came in the terrace. 
"Yah, why are you here alone with Mia?" Taehyung said then he sits beside me "wae? I'm not allowed to be alone with Mia?" Jimin said "andwae" taehyung said then we laugh. The rest of the bts sits on the bench. "So what's your favorite food Mia?" Jin said "pizza!" I shouted happily then they laugh at me. "Waah, you're so cute Mia" taehyung said "thank you, i think you're cute too taehyung" i said then we laugh. "Guys, why dont we order pizza tonight?" Namjoon said "great idea let me call and order some pizza" hoseok said then he calls and order us some pizza. 
 
The pizza finally cames and we happily talks about their career, my school and everything. We were so happy while Yoongi's the only one sulking at the bench.