chapter 13

living with stars

hi guyssss! it's me again, hahaha, as im feeling guilty for not updating this story, i'm leaving you with another chapter, because the last chapter makes your mind so confused at everything, hahahaha. and by the way 5 seconds of summer will be in this chapter and dont know maybe some of the chapter they will be in it too. if you read my author's note on the previous chapter, i've said that i was fangirling other stuffs. and that's 5 secconds of summer. if some of my reader here is a 5sosfam,hiii there mate! *waves frantically* you can just comment there that you're a fan and dont know, maybe we can be friends. *winks* okay enough with these, i'll leave you with chapter 13. lovelots. xx

 

*****

Several years later

SHINWOO'S POV

several years later, wow, just wow, adrienne was still in my mind for over that past years, and i just cant get over her, even though we broke up this past years. yes, that's right we've broken up. after she moved out of our dorm, several weeks later, risse gave me a letter,she said that it was adrienne's. i was happy at first but then eventually the whole letter contains stuffs such as goodbye, saying sorry and all. i was by the way in the mall when i saw a familiar person i knew several years ago, she has a long hair now, but i knew it, she's adrienne. and she's with someone else. they're in a restaurant sitting together, the guys hand was drapped in her waist. and, they looked so... happy. i was surprised at what im seeing that's why my body seems like it stuck in there and it wont move. that guy lean in and whisper something at her that makes her laugh. they were still laughing when they finally started standing up and going out of the restaurant, that guy is now holding adrienne's hand. which should be me, they are walking in my direction. i was deciding to turn around and walk faster, but my body isnt moving. then she looks at me, she was surprised at first and stopped walking, the guy notice it and asked her something, and they both looked at me and started approaching me. great. 

"hi shinwoo! i've missed you!" she said and hugged me tightly. her embrace, i've missed it so much that's why i hugged her tightly. "how are you?" she said after she let go off the hug. "fine i guess, how about you?" i said then she smiled widely and raised her left hand, and i saw a ring in her fourth finger. "cant believe it shinwoo! im engaged!" she said then she looks at her i dont know maybe her fiance and the guy held her hand tightly. "congratulations" i said softly. "thanks mate, i'm luke by the way" that guy with a blonde hair and had a lip pierced said, "shinwoo" i said then we shake hands. "hey join us, we're going to drink some coffee" adrienne said then i shook my head "i was going to buy something, and going to head in the dorm" i said "too busy huh?" she said jokingly, i smiled at her. "well we're going to leave now." she said then they started walking again when adriene stops and looked at me again. "hey. i just remember. why any of you dont bother to call or text me at all these past few years? i was kinda expecting all of you to ask me what's happened" she said while pouting. then i looked at her confused. "risse said you changed cellphone number?" i said then she looked at me and forms an o shape, like she remember something. "i didn't changed my number" she said then we just stare at each other. "uhh, if im not busy, im going to visit you guys and explain everything. is that okay with you babe?" she said while looking at the blonde guy named luke. my heart ached in their endearment. "yes, it's fine. until you're mother never finds out" he said then she smiled "only if you wont talked about it to her" she said "i promise i wont" he said "thank you" she said then the guy leaned in for a kiss but stop when he remembers that they're not alone. "well see you soon shinwoo" she said then they started wallking again. i looked back again at them, they started talking again and she started laughing again. after a several minutes i walk back again at the dorm, already forgets why i even went there at the first place. i was riding the elevator in our dorm and i was now in our doorway, pressing the code and enters the dorm. i saw them watching a movie in the living room. then they saw me. "where's the food?" sandeul asked then i remember it, i was supposed to buy some foods because we're having a movie marathon today "sorry i just uh," i said while sitting down in the couch. "what happen?" jinyoung said. " i saw adrienne today" i said then they all looked surprised. they all knew now that she's a girl, and i've already told them that we're dating but we've broken up eventually. "oh? how's she?" baro said already smiling widely, well all of them are smiling widely. "she's engaged now" i said while smiling to prevent my tears from falling, but it started falling. then they just sit there, dont know what to say to make me fine.





******

okay sorry, this a short one. but i'll update soon! i promise! xx