XXVII. LIVING WITH BTS

living with stars

XXVII. 

YOONGI'S POV

Our last concert here in japan finally ended last week. Its already our last day here tomorrow and tomorrow is a very special day for me since its already christmas tomorrow and christmas means its miracle's birthday tomorrow.  

The kids including mia went grocery shopping tonight since they're buying our food for our Christmas eve later, so me and jin are all alone in our pension house tonight. 

"Hyung" i said. He looks at me while he stopped playing his ds. "What?" He shortly replied to me. "Help me" i said then he started playing again. "Help you with what?" He said. "I want to celebrate miracle's birthday tomorrow but I don't know what to do since i know jimin will occupy all of miracle's time tomorrow." I said. "You know you should have freaking let mia broke up with jimin ages ago then you shouldn't have any problems today" he said then i sigh. "You know I can't just do that to jimin. He loves mia" i said. 

"You know that jimin loves mia but you still decided to take her away from him" he said. "Hyung" i said coldly. Why is he suddenly lecturing me all of a sudden when him and the rest of the boys supported me on this. "You know you can just ask permission to jimin, he'll probably allows you to take mia away somewhere tomorrow" he said and he's still too engrossed at what he's playing. 

"Where are you planning on taking her away by the way tomorrow?" He suddenly asked me. "I'm planning on taking her at disneyland and I'm supposed to rent the whole ferris wheel for ourselves but that place is too public and people might saw us. I also want to bring her in a flower garden but its too open also" i said. "You know why don't you just rent the whole aquarium place you've went to before." He said. I just looked at him because its kind of a nice idea. "You can hire a staff there like you know those proposals under water but this time you'll hire a mermaid while they'll pull up a happy birthday banner inside the biggest aquarium there in that place" he said. "Oh hyung" i said impressed at what he said. He looks at me and we clap hands. "That's a good idea. I should probably rent the whole place now before someone rented it first" i said while i busily search the phone number of that aquarium. 

******

MIA'S POV

We finally finished cooking all of our foods for our Christmas eve later. We prepared mochi's, sushi's, we also even roasted a turkey and we also bought a cake earlier for my birthday. 

We're just in the living room and we're just waiting for midnight. When the clock hits 11:59 we all went to the kitchen to light up my birthday cake. 

When its finally 12:00, the boys started singing happy birthday to me. I smiled to every one of them. "Happy birthday Mia!" They all said while they pop up a confetti. "And merry christmas to every one of us!" Namjoon said. "Merry christmas!" We all replied to him and i finally closed my eyes while I silently wished what i want for my birthday. 

"Thank you for everything that I've been receiving this year. I literally couldn't ask for more. I just wish that our baby will come out healthy" i wished in my mind. I opened my eyes and I immediately looked at yoongi. He smiled at me, i smile back at him while I finally blow the candles. They clap their hands and they all gave me a hug. "Happy birthday mia!" They all said again in unison, i laugh while i closed my eyes and hug them tight. "Thank you oppa's" i said. Being with them is the best birthday present that i ever received in my whole life. 

Its already 2 am in the morning. Our mini party finally ended and we're all getting tired now. I'm just resting my head at namjoon's head. We're now just watching our previous episodes. Some of the members are getting sleepy already while jimin and yoongi are having a conversation right now. They've been talking for the past few minutes and I actually don't have any idea what they're talking about so intently right now. 

I look at namjoon and saw that he's still watching our episodes seriously. As expected to their leader. I sit up straight while i look at him. "Oppa" i said. "What?" He said and he doesn't even bothered looking at me. "Some of the members are already sleeping. Why don't we just continue this tomorrow" i said. He looks at me and he smiled at me. "You can sleep already. I'm fine. I'm just gonna finish this. Tell the other members to sleep already too" he said. I smile at him while i hug him tight. He's such an incredible leader, no wonder the rest of bangtan looks up to him. "Goodnight oppa" i said. "Goodnight too. And happy birthday again little monkey." I let go of the hug while i smile at him. "Thank you" i said, he smiles back while i walk towards taehyung and hoseok's who's sleeping already. 

I softly tapped their shouders. "Oppa, namjoon oppa said that we can sleep already now" i said. Hoseok groaned while he hugs me. "Okay" he said. I hug him back. "Happy birthday mia" he said. I let go of the hug while taehyung also hugs me. "Happy birthday mia" he said too. I laughed while i hug him back. "Thank you oppa's" i said. We let go of the hug while we all stood up. 

I approaches jungkook and jin after them. They also hugs me while they also greeted me a happy birthday. I thanked them both while they also started walking towards their room. I approaches yoongi and jimin last since they're still talking. "Jimin oppa, yoongi oppa" i said then they're both startled to hear my voice. "What is it?" Jimin asked me. "Namjoon oppa said we can sleep already" i said. He smiles at me. "Okay" he said then him and yoongi looks at each other. Yoongi just nodded at him while jimin also nodded back. I'm so confused at what they're doing but I don't want to ask them either since it might be too personal. 

"Goodnight mia. And happy birthday again." Jimin said while hugging me. "Thank you." I said. He let go of the hug while he fixes my hair. "See you later" he said. I smile at him. "Okay" i said. He hugs me one last time before he went back at their room. 

"Goodnight again oppa" i said to namjoon. "Okay" he said without looking at me. I smiled to myself while i looked at yoongi. He held my hand then we went to our room. 

Yoongi opened the door of our room and saw that taehyung's already sleeping. Me and yoongi walks quietly towards our bathroom. We brushed our teeth together and he just keeps on looking at me. "What?" I said, he smiles at me while he holds me on my waist and he pulls me closer. "You're on your legal age now" he said, i laugh while i started rinsing my mouth. "So what?" I said, he also rinses his mouth and he looks at me while he comes closer to me. "We can finally get married now" he said. My heart started beating frantically again while my face feels so hot. He smiled at me while he hugs me. "Of course I'm gonna ask for your parents permission first." He said. I smiled at him while i hug him back. "And jake" i said, he laughs at what i said. "And jake too" he said. I let go of the hug and i look at him. He held my hands and he kissed it. "Happy birthday my miracle" he said. 

I smiled at him while i kissed him on his lips. "Thank you" i said he smiled at me while he kiss me some more.  

**

Its finally morning. I woke up with no taehyung or yoongi beside me. I slowly sits up while i tie my hair. I stood up while i walk towards the bathroom like I'm a zombie or something. I opened the door in our bathroom and i got so surprised at what i saw that's why i screamed and they both got surprised. I just saw taehyung and jungkook inside the bathroom. 

"God why are you screaming?" Taehyung said. "What are you guys doing?" I retorted back. "I'm trying to help jungkook puts his new piercing." He said. I was going to say something when the door of our room opens and i saw yoongi and he looks so worried. "What is it? I heard you screaming" he said. I closed the bathroom door while i usher yoongi outside. "It's nothing i just got so surprised to see taehyung and jungkook inside the bathroom" i said, he sighed while he took my hand. "C'mon i cooked some pancakes for you" he said i smile while i hug him quickly. "Thank you" i said. He flashed his adorable smile at me while we finally went at the kitchen. 

"Goodmorning!" Namjoon, Jimin, Jin and Hoseok greeted me once I'm inside the kitchen. I smiled at them while i seated next to namjoon. "Goodmorning oppa's" i said. Yoongi seated next to me while hoseok pushed the plates with pancakes on it to me. "We cooked some breakfast today since its your birthday" hoseok said. I smiled while i saw that they put a cream all over the pancake and they put a strawberry as decoration on top thats why it looks like a cake. 

I smiled while i finally tasted their pancakes. They just looked at me and they're waiting for my response. "How was it?" Jimin asked me. "It's delicious really" I said then they all smiled widely at me. "Its not that sweet and the pancakes are so fluffy" i said then they all clapped hands. "Yoongi hyung cooked the pancakes and we're the one who decorated the pancake" namjoon said. I looked at yoongi and he looks so bashful right now. I laughed while i keep on eating. "Thanks guys" i said. 

I'm still eating when taehyung and jungkook finally arrives at the kitchen. I just rolled my eyes at them then they also seated at our dining table. "Whats for breakfast?" Jungkook asked. "Pancakes" jin said while handing them a plates. 

"Mia" yoongi suddenly called me. "Yes?" I said. "Hurry up eating, we're going somewhere" he said, then i got excited at what he said. "Where are we going?" I said, then he smiled shyly at me while he wipes my lips. "Somewhere" he said, i smiled while I continue eating. He really really looks so cute whenever he have a surprise for me and he gotta act like that. 

I'm still eating when that familiar feeling that all of my foods are coming back at my throat. . Why now. All of the members are here. I secretly held yoongi's hand under our table and he looks at me. "What is it?" He said. I can't speak because i know I'll immediately barf when i speak. "Do you want to go to the toilet?" He asked me. I just nod at him and i heaved out a bit thats why all of the members attention diverted on mine. I hate myself. 

"What is it mia?" Jimin asked me. I shook my head and I immediately stood up and runs towards our bathroom. I immediately throw up at the toilet. I keep on throwing up when someone started caressing my back again. I don't even need to turn around to find out who he was. "I told the members that you had an indigestion with all of the foods we ate yesterday" yoongi said. I sit up on the bathroom floor while he gave me a towel. "Rinse your mouth miracle I'll clean this up" he said while he helps me to stand up. I do what he said while he flushes the toilet. I rinse my mouth while he's still caressing my back. 

I wipe my lips while i smile at him. "I'm fine" i said, he quickly hugs me after i said that. "I hope I'm the one suffering not you" he said, i laugh at what he said. "Its alright its for our baby anyways" i said he let go of the hug while he holds my cheeks. He was about to kiss me when someone knocks on our door, we immediately puts a distance between us. "Hyung?" Based on that voice i can tell that its jimin. 

"Wae?" Yoongi said while he finally opened the door. "How's mia?" He said. "I'm fine" i said while i walk towards the door. Jimin is just standing there. "What happened?" He said. "Nothing I'm fine now" i said. He held my hand while he fixes my hair. "Are you sure? You look so pale" He asked me, i smiled at him. "I'm fine really" i said. He just looks at me while he hugs me tightly. "Please stop making me worry about you" he said. "I'm sorry" i said. He let go of the hug while he kissed me on my forehead. "Just take good care of yourself okay?" He said, i smile while i nod at the same time. "Good. Go take a shower. I think you and yoongi hyung are going somewhere" he said while smiling at me. "Okay" i said. He smiles back while he finally went back at the kitchen. 

I just look back and saw that yoongi's just looking at me. I locked the door of our room while I immediately hug him. "I'm sorry" i said. He just caresses my hair while he kissed the top of my head. "Its alright. Go take a shower okay? I'm just gonna wait here while I'll pick what you'll wear for today" he said. I smiled widely at him while I quickly kissed him on the lips. "Okay" i said while i walk towards our bathroom. 

*******
YOONGI'S POV

Miracle's already taking a bath while I'm here picking our clothes for today. As what i told before, I'm planning on taking miracle in an aquarium today. But instead of the aquarium in osaka, I'm taking her in the aquarium in akita (if y'all have watched seventeen's one fine day in japan, the dongsaeng team went to an aquarium in akita and that's where i found the concept for this chapter). Since miracle's started loving polar bears, i want her to see them today. 

I picked a pastel blue dress for him while i also packed some clothes in case she needs it later. I also packed some parkas for us since i know its too cold at akita at this time of the year. I picked the blue parka for the both of us. And since I picked a pastel blue dress for him, I'm also gonna wear a light blue polo shirt today. I also picked akita since i want to be with miracle for a long time before we come back here in our pension house. Jimin told me last night that he's planning on something for mia today so its best if we take our time outside so they can prepare a lot here in the pension house. Its a good thing for me since i want to be with her for a very long long time for her birthday. 

I finally finished preparing our clothes for today, i came out of the room to drink some water. I was almost at the kitchen when someone grabbed my arms, i look back and saw that it was miracle's uncle or in short our manager. "Can i talk to you for a bit?" He said, i nod at him while we walk together towards the kitchen. I sit at the high chair in out counter while our manager gave me a bottle of water. "Thank you" i said while i opened the water and drinks it. 

"What do you want to talk about by the way hyung?" I asked him once I finished drinking my water. "Is there something you would like to tell me?" He said seriously. "Tell you what?" I said, then he just looked at me. "Do i need to take away my niece away from you?" He said then my heart started beating so fast. "What why?" are we busted? Did he knows that me and miracle are in a relationship? Thoughts are keeps on circling in my mind right now when he started talking again. 

"I'm not blind yoongi. You two looks so close. In fact you and miracle looks way more closer than jimin. Jimin, her boyfriend" he said, emphasizing the word boyfriend and it feels like he just stabbed me straight to my heart. Even though miracle picked me, our relationship would always looks so wrong to them. Because for them her and jimin are dating not me. I  didn't talked after he said that. 

"I'm not against about you dating miracle. I know you're responsible and i know how much you love my niece" he continued 

"But please yoongi its not the right time. Do you understand me?" He said, i just nod at what he said. 

"Keep your distance away from her before i changed my mind" he said, then i look at him 

"Change your mind with what?" I said. "You guys will be moving out of the dorm once we came back in korea" he said, and i just look at him, confused at what he's saying. "We rented a new dorm for you guys. And you'll have a three rooms there" he continued 

"And this time you and jin are sharing a room"

"And since the room you guys got are big, I'm planning on letting mia sleep there in your room" he said and I'm trying my best not to freaking smile right now. (okay i just want to clarify some things. So the dorm they're talking about here aren't the same dorm that we saw in their bts home party. If you remembered their dorm at bon voyage season 1 then you know what dorm i am talking about here) 

"And I hope I'm making the right choices here" he said. "I won't let you down hyung" i said. "You better be yoongi. I'm putting all of my trust to you" he said, i just nod at him then he finally stood up. "We don't want any issues about you guys anymore" he said, i stood up too while i nod at him. He just looks at me one more time before he walks out of the kitchen. I let out a big breathe while i drink some water again. Me and miracle needs to be careful from now on. 

*******
MIA'S POV

I finally finished taking a bath. I slowly get out of the bathroom to get the clothes yoongi prepared for me. I got out of the bathroom but i saw that yoongi isn't there. I just quickly walks towards my comforter to get the pastel blue dress yoongi picked for me while I hurriedly walks towards the bathroom to wear this clothes. 

I finally finished wearing my clothes. I also dried my hair inside. Once I finished all of it i went out of the bathroom and saw that yoongi's already there sitting in our comforter. "Oppa you can take a bath now, I'm finished already" i said but it looks like he didn't heard me. I walk towards him and i softly taps his shoulder. 

"Huh? What did you say?" He said. I smile at him "i said you can take a bath now" i said. "Oh okay" i said then he was going to stand up when i grab his arms. "Oppa are you alright? You looked distracted" i said. He smiles thinly at me while he held my cheeks. "I'm fine. I'm just organizing what we're gonna do today" he said, i smile at him while i finally let him go. "Okay. Be quick, I can't wait to spend this day with you" i said, i smile while he quickly kiss me in my lips then he finally went at the bathroom after that. 

After several minutes yoongi finally finished taking a bath. He also finished wearing his clothes. And we're here in my vanity while i blow dry his hair. "How are you feeling?" He asked me. "I'm fine" i said. "I brought some paper bags in case you feel sick again later" he said. I smile at him while i continue blow drying his hair. 

I finally finished blow drying his hair. Yoongi stood up while he gave me one of the blue parka's he's holding. "Wait why do we need a parka? Are we going to somewhere cold?" I asked him. He smiled while he drapes his hands on my waist while he kissed me on my cheeks. "You'll see" he whispered to me. I smiled while i held his hand quickly. "Lets go?" He added, i just nodded at him then he took his backpack then we finally went out of the room. 

"Guys we're going" yoongi said. "Okay be careful!" Namjoon said. "Ne" me and yoongi said in unison. "Have fun!" Hoseok said "we will!" I said, then me and yoongi wore our shoes. "Hyung take good care of mia" jimin said. "Thats a given jimin, he knows it already" jin said then we laugh. "We're going now!" We said one last time before we went out of the pension house. 

Me and yoongi are inside the taxi now and he's still won't tell me where are we going. "You really won't tell me?" I said, he held my hands while he rested his head on my shoulder. "You'll find out soon enough where we're going so be patient okay?" He said. I slump down while i caresses his hair. "Fine" i said. 

I was busy playing with my ds when our taxi finally stops. Yoongi immediately said thank you while he paid for the fare. I looked around while we saw that we're in a train station right now. "Ohmygod" i said once we're out of the taxi. Yoongi smiled at me while he puts his hands over my shoulder. "Where exactly are we going?" I said. He laughs while we continued walking. 

Yoongi's buying our tickets. And since I don't know how to speak japanese. I still don't know where we're going. Once he bought the tickets I immediately snatched it to him while i tried reading the ticket. Thankfully there's an english translation in our tickets and i read that we're going in akita. "Akita? We're going to akita?" I said. He just smiled at me while we keep on walking. "No way" i said already squealing. I just saw that our ride on the way to akita are about three and half hours. 

He covered my mouth. "Don't spoil the fun. C'mon lets buy some snacks" he said. I smiled at him then we continue on walking. "I love you" i whispered to him. He laughs while he puts his hands around  my shoulder again. "I love you too" he said

We finally bought some snacks and we even bought some bento since the ride are too long. We're already inside the train and we're just waiting for it to finally start. Yoongi's too busy fixing our things so i secretly opened my phone and i tried searching what are the tourist spots in akita. I was just about to search when he caught me looking at the internet. 

"Ah mia" he said, i laugh while he snatched my phone. "I'll ban our phones for today. No one will use any phones today, you heard me?" He said while squishing my face i laugh while i tried taking his hands off of my face. "Okay okay" i said still laughing, he quickly kissed me before he lets go of the hug. I slap his arms after he did that. "You told me we won't be having any skinship when we're out in public" i said. He smiled while he assembled our tables. "I can't help it" he said. I just rolled my eyes at him while he puts my bento in front of me. "Plus there's no one here besides us" he said. "Still" i said. He held my hand quickly. "Okay I'll be careful from now on" he said, i smile at him while we finally started eating. 

Yoongi told me that i should sleep since the ride there are too long. I did what he told me to do. 

I was still sleeping when i heard the announcement on the train. I slowly woke up while i saw that yoongi's looking at me. He smiled at me when he saw that i woke up. "I was just about to wake you up." He said, i smile at him while I stretch for a bit. "We finally arrived at akita" he told me. I opened my eyes and looked outside. 

I gasped while yoongi started taking pictures of the scenery. The place are beautiful. Its snowing outside and the trees are covered with snow. Its like a winter wonderland in here. Yoongi looks at me and he saw me beaming at the scenery. "How was it?" He said. "I love it" i said. He smiled at me while he suddenly took some pictures of me. "You're prettier miracle" he said, i laugh while i covered his camera. "Stop" i said. He laughs too while he still keeps on taking some pictures of me. 

We finally arrive at the akita station. We got out of the train while yoongi told me that we're riding a taxi in the way to the place he's taking me to. 

We're finally in the taxi and since I'm too excited I couldn't take my eyes out of the scenery. We're still on the road and I'm seeing a sea on our way. I look at yoongi after i saw the sea. "Where are we going please tell me" i said. He just laughed at me while he kissed me in my forehead. "We're almost there babe" he said. I just hugged him while i wait until we arrives at that place. 

Yoongi said that we're almost there that's why he puts a blindfold on me. I laugh because I'm so excited already. The taxi finally stops. We thank the taxi driver while yoongi assisted me. 

Once we're outside, the cold breeze welcomed me thats why yoongi immediately puts my parka on me. I instantly wore it then yoongi held my hand and we finally started walking. 

"Are we there already?" I said. Yoongi stops walking and i also stops walking. He walks behind me and he slowly took off my blindfold. I squinted my eyes while i slowly looks at the place. Once I realize where we are I immediately look back and saw yoongi smiling at me. "Happy birthday" he said. I'm so happy that my eyes are suddenly getting teary. I hug him tightly and he hugs me tight in return. "Why are you crying?" He said while caressing my back. I let go of the hug while i wipe away my tears. "I'm just so happy" i said then he also wipes my tears. 

"I'll do everything to make you happy miracle. Always remember that" he said. I smile while i held his hand tightly. "I love you so much yoongi and thank you so much for this." I said. He smiled while he kissed my hands. "You're welcome babe" he said. I smile while we finally went inside

The first thing i noticed when we went inside is that, it feels like we're the only people inside this aquarium. "Oppa. Are you sure its alright that we're here? It looks like they're supposed to be close during christmas but like since we're here they don't have a choice but to open the aquarium?" I said then he laughed at what i said while he held my hand then we finally went inside. 

"Its fine mia. Maybe its our lucky day today" he said. I stopped walking after he said that. "What?" He said, i just keep on staring at him. "What is it miracle?" He said. "Did you rented the whole place?" I said, then he just smiled at me. And I instantly covered my mouth with both of my hands. "Yoongi" i said. He smiled again while he took my hands again. "I didn't" he said then we continued walking. "Don't lie to me" i said, then he laughs. "I just want to be with you on your birthday. You and us. Alone with our own little wor-" he didn't continue what he was saying because i started showering him with a lot of kisses all over his face. 

He started laughing once i did it. "Stop it miracle" he said while he's trying to avoid my kisses. "You're the best human being in the whole wide world and i love you so much and this is the best birthday ever" i said. He laughs while he hugs me. "I'm glad you loved it" he said. I let go of the hug while i just looks at him. "Love it? I super duper love it!!" I said. He laughs again while he held my hands. "C'mon some of your animal friends are waiting for you" he said. I can't stop smiling and i just can't believe that this is happening to me. That I'm celebrating my birthday with the person i freaking love the most in the place that i freaking love the most. For now, I'm literally the happiest girl in the entire universe. 

Me and yoongi keeps on walking until we stopped at an open aquarium and there's a FREAKING POLAR BEARS IN IT. I literally runs towards it. "Ohmygod is this real" i said while i almost cried when i saw them in front of me. Yoongi finally reached my place and I immediately looks at him. "There's a freaking polar bear here!!" I screamed at him. He laughs while he took some pictures. "The actual main reason why i picked this aquarium. Because i know how much you love the polar bears." He said, i grabbed him and kissed him passionately. I can feel him smiling then he holds the back of my head while he keeps on kissing me. 

Once we let go of the kiss I immediately kissed him on the cheeks. "You're the best" i said then i looked at the polar bears again. "Can you believe this guys. I'm the luckiest human being ever. The love of my life just rented the entire place so i can see you guys on my birthday. What did i do to deserve all this" i said while i keep on staring at them. "I just wish you guys are in your actual habitat though. Don't worry guys I'll find a way to set you free someday" i said that in english. Yoongi drapes his hand on my waist and i look at him. 

"I don't know if I'm allowed to be this happy today" i said. He held me tight while he comes closer to me. "You deserve everything miracle" he said. I smile at him while i hug him tight. 

After yoongi took some pictures of me with the polar bear he said that we need to keep going. I said goodbye to them then we started walking again. 

After the polar bears yoongi took me to the aquarium of penguins. We tried feeding them and I'm so happy because they look like yoongi when yoongi walks. 

After the penguin we also went to the seals. I came closer to the seal and saw that he has a rose in his mouth. He slowly went towards me and he drops the rose in front of me. "The seal said happy birthday" the staff said to me. I looked at yoongi because I didn't understand what he said. "The seal just gave you a rose because its your birthday today" he said. I smiled while I'm so touched at what the seal did. I picked up his rose while I softly pats his head. "Thank you so much" i said then he covered his face like he's shy at what i just said. We all laugh while yoongi keeps on taking pictures. 

After our encounter with the seals, me and yoongi went to the turtles. The turtles there also had a roses on their mouths. I smiled because this surprise of yoongi for me is so cute. After the turtles, yoongi finally lead me to the biggest aquarium here in this place. 

I saw that there's a table waiting for us there. I quickly run to the aquarium when i saw that there's a mermaids inside. "Oppa look!" I said to yoongi. He smiled at me while he drapes his hand on my waist and we quietly watched the mermaids show. 

They're doing their stunts and I'm just here watching them fondly. We're still watching them when suddenly they went up of the aquarium. I guess they went up to breathe. After a while they finally went down again and this time they're holding something. 

They unfolded it and i realize it was a happy birthday banner for me. And this time I can't control my emotions. I started crying while i just hugged the guy that made me the happiest girl at this day. He hugs me back. I looked up at him, when he saw me crying he wipes my tears and he kissed me quickly in the lips. "Look at them they have another surprise for you" he said. I wiped my tears while i walk closer towards the aquarium. 

I just realized that the mermaids are pointing something. I look closer and saw that the rest of bts wrote a letter for me on the banner. I started crying again while i read all of their messages for me. How the yoongi planned all of this i swear. 

I finally read all of the messages and i looked at the mermaids. I wipe my tears one more time while i said thank you to them. They also mouthed you're welcome to me while they pointed something again behind my back. 

Curious, i looked back and saw that yoongi's standing behind me with a bouquet of sunflowers on his hand. Sunflowers. My favorite flowers ever. 

I smiled while i walks towards him. He smiled back at me while he handed me the flowers. "Thank you" i said while I'm trying not to cry again. He didn't talked after i said that but instead he took a box under his coat. "No way" i said while I'm already panicking. What if its a ring. What if he's proposing to me already. 

He laughs while he stands closer to me. "I'm not proposing i swear" he said. I laughed while he opened the box. There's a necklace in it and the pendant caught my attention. It was a pisces constellation. 

"Your zodiac sign constellation" i said. He nods at me while he shoved my hair so he can put it on me. Once he puts in on me i just looked at it. It was so beautiful. Yoongi knows that i also love the stars and the moon. I also told him that if I've given a chance, i want to tattoo his constellation in my wrist. But he doesn't want me to have a tattoo so maybe thats why he just bought me a necklace. 

I was just about to say something when a slow song started playing. Yoongi offered his hand to me and I softly grabbed it. He placed his hands on my waist while i hold him close and now we're slowly swaying our bodies to the rhythm of the song. 

"Thank you for everything you've done for me on my birthday babe" i said. I heard him laugh while he holds me closer. "I love it when you called me babe" he said. I smiled to myself while i rested my head on his chest then we keep on dancing. 

"I was really supposed to propose to you today miracle" he suddenly said to me and my heart started beating so fast again. "I was about to ask for permission on your uncle since he's the only family related thats with us today but he beats me to it" he said then i looked up to face him, confused at what he said. 

"What do you mean?" I said. He looks at me and he gently placed my head again on his chest. 

"I think your uncle knows about our relationship" he said and i think my heart's going to burst anytime soon. 

"He told me that if we're really are dating he'll put a distance between us" he said softly. My heart aches so much. Thats why he looks so lost when i saw him earlier when i got out of the bathroom earlier. 

"And that hits me so much. That although I'm the one you love, this relationship would always looks so wrong in their point of view no matter what" he said, i looked up at him and i held his cheeks softly. 

"Thats why i told you that i should have broken up with jimin before" i said. He looks at me. "I don't want him to get hurt" he said. "We don't have any choice yoongi. We can't keep our relationship like this. And i don't want to pretend anymore."

"I don't want to see you hurting whenever I'm with jimin. I don't want it anymore babe" i said, he kissed me on my forehead then he hugged me tightly. "I'm gonna break up with him today" i added. 

He looked down on me and he was going to say something but i cut him off. "Its my choice okay? Whether you like it or not I'm gonna do it today" i said. He just looked at me and he hold the back of my head then he slowly kissed me. I hold on to his nape tightly and i kissed him back also. 

We were so breathless after the kiss. He smiled at me while we continue dancing. "Thank you" he said. I smiled at him. "By the way" I suddenly said. He just looks at me. "Since its christmas today" i said while i walk towards our table and i took a tiny box in the pocket of my parka. I walked closer to him while i handed him the box. 

"I also got a gift for you today" i said. He smiled at me while he opened the box. It was the bracelet that i lost when we went to the waterpark. "I bought us a new pair of bracelet when we went out last night since i lost the other pair on the waterpark" i said, he took one of the bracelets and he puts it on me. 

I also took the other bracelet and i wear it on him. Once i put it on him he quickly hugs me. "Thank you miracle. I never thought i would be this happy" he said. I smile while we kept on dancing. "I'm sorry I can't propose to you today" he said. I smile while i looked up at him. "Even if you don't propose to me i will always marry you. Whenever and wherever. As long as its you that I'll be seeing in front of the altar. Then its fine with me. Even if its just the two of us, even if its not that glamorous. As long as its you I'm marrying I'm down with it babe" i said. 

After i said that he quickly hugs me and he doesn't speak after that. I just hugged him tight. "Why are you making me cry right now mia" he said. I laugh while i let go of the hug and looks at him. He's already crying. I wiped his tears while I kissed him quickly. "I'm just telling the truth babe" i said. He smiled at me while he kissed me too on the lips. "I would love to get married today but i need to ask permission first on your parents" he said. 

I laugh while I hugged him tight. "I can't wait already babe" i said. He kissed the top of my head while he caresses my hair. "Me too babe" he said. 

After we got tired of dancing. We finally eat. Our foods for today are the delicacies of akita. I asked yoongi how he decided to rent this place instead of the aquarium at osaka. He told me that jimin have a surprise for me and he wants us to stay long outside so they can prepare at the pension house. After i hear that I immediately got sad. Although I don't want to do it. I really need to break up with jimin no matter what. 

We finally finished eating and we're now just touring around the aquarium since yoongi told me that we're going home soon. We're now just standing in front of the aquarium there and i rested my head on his shoulder. "I don't want to go home" i said. 

He sighed while he held my hand. "Lets just stay here forever" i said, then he chuckled a bit at what i said. "Although we can just rent a hotel here we need to go home babe. I told you they have a surprise for you later" he said. I pouted while i hug him tightly. "Fine" i said. He pats my shoulder. "Lets just come back here someday" he said. "With our little yoongi or little miracle" he added, i looked at him and I smile at him. "Okay" i said. He smiled back at me then he held my hand. "Lets go?" He said. I just nod at him then we finally went back to our table to get our things. 

After that long ride on our way home. We're finally back. And it's dark already. We rode a taxi and we're just both quiet on our way back to our pension house. Because tonight, we're gonna break someone's heart. Because tonight, we're gonna break the heart of the person we love the most. 

******
3RD'S PERSON POV

Miracle and Yoongi are finally back. Yoongi texted jimin first that they're arriving. Jimin immediately arrange themselves. He turns off the light while they're just waiting for yoongi and miracle to open the door. Jimin as we all know, is oblivious on what's about to happen when that door finally opens. 

After a few minutes, the door finally opened. Jimin counted to three before they finally went out of the room. "Surprise!" They all said before they pop some confetti. Miracle acted like she didn't know the surprise. Although she wants to smile, she can't help but to cry. Just seeing jimin's efforts makes her cry. They decorated the ceiling with stars and there's also a stars and moon shaped stickers all over the wall. 

There's also a banner that says "happy birthday miracle". She looks around and she saw that they bought another cake for her. She looks at yoongi and yoongi just nodded at her. 

Yoongi ushered the rest of his group members in a room leaving miracle and jimin alone in the living room. Confused at whats happening, jimin still smiled while he went closer to miracle. 

"Whats happening?" Taehyung asked yoongi as yoongi was locking the door. "We have another surprise for her" jungkook said. Yoongi just seated in the sofa saying nothing. The rest of the members just looks at him, confused at what's happening right now. 

"What's wrong hyung?" Namjoon asked him. "Miracle decided to break up with jimin tonight" yoongi said and all of them looked so stunned at what he said. 

None of them didn't expected that it will happen tonight. "What why no it can't be." Jungkook said as he's about to go outside but jin stopped him. "Sit down jungkook let them handle it" hoseok said. "What happened in akita hyung? Why did miracle suddenly decided to break up with him?" Jungkook said. "Nothing" yoongi said shortly. "Bull" jungkook said and he looks so pissed right now. 

"Jungkook calm down" namjoon said. "No jungkook's right. Thats bull. We know how much they love each other and you're just gonna tell me that miracle suddenly decided to break up with jimin?" Taehyung said also getting pissed at the situation. "You guys don't know anything so i suggest you guys just shut up" namjoon said. 

"Then tell us whats happening!" Taehyung said. "It feels like we've been in the dark for far too long and you guys never bothered telling us anything!" Taehyung continued. The rest of the boys just went silent.

"Its best if you guys don't know about it" namjoon said. "Its best if we know, c'mon hyung we're a team. We should rely on each other because we only have each others backs here" jungkook said. Jin, namjoon and hoseok just looked at yoongi. 

"Me and Miracle are in a relationship. Are you guys happy now?" Yoongi said. Taehyung and jungkook looks so stunned at what he said. "Since when?" Taehyung said. "Before we went here in japan" yoongi said softly then taehyung stood up and it feels like he wants to punch something. "Why didn't you tell us" jungkook said

"We just can't find the right timing to tell it to the both of you" namjoon said. "And you guys knew since the beginning and you didn't bother telling us?" Taehyung said. "I told you-" namjoon didn't continue what he's saying because taehyung started talking again. 

"Hyung have you realize that you've been lying to jimin? Jimin, your dongsaeng. Why didn't you bother telling him? He's been so ing in love with miracle and now I'll find out that you guys are cheating on him" taehyung said. 

"Miracle tried breaking up with him before but i stopped her" yoongi said. "Why?" Taehyung said. "Because I don't want jimin to feel depressed all throughout our tour! I don't want him to lose his motivation to worked hard, so please stop rubbing it on my face that i did something wrong!" Yoongi said and he too looks so pissed right now

"Fine okay lets say that I'm wrong. But is it ing wrong to worry about jimin? Although i already ing want them to break up before i didn't let it because I don't want him to feel like all throughout the tour"

"And although it ing hurts to see them together i keep it all in because i want jimin to stay happy at least all throughout the tour so stop ing blaming me" yoongi said and he looks so mad right now. Taehyung just sighed while he seated on the floor. " this situation" taehyung said. "He was supposed to propose to miracle tonight" he continued. No one speaks after that instead they all just stayed quiet while listening to what's happening outside of the room. 

Jimin went towards to miracle and he saw that miracle's crying. He smiled while he hugged her tight. 

Miracle did the same while can't seem to speak right now. "Happy birthday miracle" jimin said. Miracle cried some more while she let go of the hug. "I'm sorry" is all she can say. 

"Why are you saying sorry?" Jimin said while wiping miracle's tears. Miracle finally looked up at him. "I'm sorry we can't continue like this anymore" miracle said. "What?" Jimin said while sounding confused. 

"I don't deserve you. I don't deserve all of the efforts you're doing for me. I don't deserve your love" miracle said. Jimin feels like someone knocked all of his air out of his lungs. He feels suffocated and he don't know what to do. 

Jimin held miracle's hand, and he can't see because his tears finally started forming in his eyes. "What do you mean?" He said, his voice is quivering. 

"I'm breaking up with you" miracle finally said. 5 words. Its only 5 words but jimin felt like someone stabbed him in his heart multiple times after he heard those words that came out of her beautiful lips. He can't believe at what's she's saying. He can't believe that those words will come out of . Jimin suddenly felt weak and he slumps down in the floor. 

He's aching all over. Not just his heart, but his entire body is aching. And all he wants is miracle's warm embrace but it feels like even that would be cold against his body. "No" is the only word that come out of jimin's mouth before he finally started crying. 

He was so devastated and so hurt he don't know what to do anymore. He can't seem to breathe and he thought that its far better that he should just die rather than hearing those words. 

He bend down on his knees while he still keeps on crying. Miracle's the same. She's just crying and even though she wants to comfort him she just can't because she feels like for making jimin felt this way. 

She sat down and she finally hugged Jimin. Jimin just cried and cried on her shoulder. "Why?" Jimin said. "Why are you breaking up with me? Did i do something wrong?" Jimin said. Miracle let go of the hug while she wiped jimin's tears. "You didn't do nothing wrong. In fact you're perfect and that's why I don't deserve you jimin. You deserve someone else who also loves you. Someone who loves you more" miracle said. 

"You said you'll stay with me" jimin said his voice are breaking. "And i am. I am staying. But as your bestfriend. I'm always and will always be here for you, you know that" miracle said while wiping Jimin's tears. 

"Don't do this to me please" jimin begged. Miracle cried some more while she held jimin's hands. "Jimin this is whats best for the two of us. I just can't keep on receiving your love when i know that I don't deserve it" miracle said. Jimin shook his head while he hugs miracle. "Don't do this to me please. You said you'd never hurt me. You said you love me" jimin said still crying. Miracle hugged him tighter. "I love you. I always do but as a friend, a bestfriend. And that's why I'm letting you go. If i keep on pretending that I'm the one for you then I'll just keep on hurting you and I don't want that" miracle said. 

Jimin let go of the hug while he looks at miracle. "Is it yoongi hyung?" Jimin said. "Are you finally picking yoongi hyung over me?" He said. "Jimin its not like that" miracle said. 

"I've always knew it from the start mia. That it was him. That all along it was him. I know that i never even had a special place there in your heart. I knew all along that you're just pretending that you love me. But why would you stop now? I'm so used in pretending that it was me but why stop now mia?"

"Did he finally confessed to you in the aquarium is that it? Huh?"

"Did something happened to the two of you at that aquarium huh?" He said

"Jimin no, he didn't. Its all my decision" miracle said then jimin teared up again. 

"You can't just broke up with me" he said still crying. "I'm sorry jimin but please. Please let me go." Miracle said. Jimin went close to her and he softly touched miracle's cheeks. "Give me one more week" he offered. 

"Give me one more week to prepare myself. Lets date like this never happened. Then you can break up with me after that."

"So i can prepare myself mia please you know i just can't go back to my life without you in it"

"I've thought all along you will always be here beside me"

"So please, help me coped up. Help me to accept all this" he said then they started crying again. Miracle held jimin's hand while she softly kissed it. "I'm giving you one day. When we get back in korea. Lets do it." Miracle said. Jimin wiped his eyes while he stood up. "Okay" he said. 

Miracle also stood up while she went towards jimin. Jimin comes closer to her while he took miracle's hand. 

He took something on his pocket and he placed a small box in her hands then miracle started crying again. "I was supposed to propose to you today" jimin said while his voice breaks again. 

"I thought I'm about to hear you say yes. That you want to build a family with me. That you want to be with me for the rest of your life" he said while a tear fell down on his eyes and it landed on miracle's hands. 

"I guessed I'm wrong" jimin said as he left mia with the box in her hands. He went inside of the other room while miracle broke down again. Although she don't want to open it, she still opened it and she started crying again when she saw the design of the ring. 

It was a silver ring with a butterfly designed on it. It has the same design just like the necklace jimin first gave to her when they started dating.