Chapter 17

living with stars

Hellooooooooooooo to whoever still reads this story. Hahahaha. I uh know i uh, i kinda ended the story without my intention to end it. *laughs awkwardly *. Because basically my mind and my hands were two different things. My minds told me that no, you need to write more chapters. The story is still blurry you dumbwit, but my hands told me that. it betch i'll just type what i want. Whether it's just an update chapter or the ending chapter. And yeah, she typed the ending chapter already. Sorry for that. *bows deeply*
So, as my compensation to whoever person that still reading this. *waves* i'll give you this bonus chapter. I hope you enjoy it! Byeeeeee!
And i hope you'll love the next story. xx

******
Shinwoo's POV

It's been four years since Addy decided that she wants to be with me. Four years since she have told me that she was pregnant. And that four years wasn't so easy for the two of us. News of Addy pregnant have been the bigger issue because the fans of 5sos were so angry at her for cheating Luke with another man. Good thing it was all settled down by luke. Thanks to that man. Then after that good things comes on our way. News that Jake told us that Addy is cancer free and she hasn't had the same disease her twin sister had. And she's pregnant with a twin babies. And yeah, those twins we're turning four years old right now. It's their birthday today. Their name by the way were Cindy and Andy. Its a boy and a girl. We named the boy one Andy to the mix of Adrienne's nickname and her twin sister's name, Andrea. And as for Cindy it's a mix of Addy's name and my name. Were pretty cool at naming our children aren't we?

Were by the way arranging this mini birthday party of our twins.
"Hey babe? Can you check out the twins first? Im busy arranging this stuffs" addy said while she was busy decorating our house. "Where are they?" I retorted back at her. Then she looks at me. "What do you mean where are they?" She said then i just looked at her. Like i really dont where they are look. "Shinwoo dont look at me like that because i dont know either were those two are!" She said "what? I thought they were with you" i told her "well i thought they were with you" she said. Then we both looked at each other. Then as if on cue, we both run outside as if this very moment just triggered to us that our kids are missing. We were going outside when we saw yangshin holding the twins. "Ahh, what would happen if im not around? Good thing your godfather was here right?" He said to the babies. Then we hurriedly walk towards them and carried them both. "Well thank you, and you're early by the way. To eager for the party huh?" Addy . "Well i ought to help if that's alright?" He said "Absolutely. Can you please put those banners please?" Addy constructed. Yangshin just nodded and walks towards our house. Then addy looks at me. as if she's waiting for an apology. "Sorry babe" i said then kissed her. She smiled at me and she gave Andy at me "mehrong! Just take good care of them while im decorating the house. 'Kay?" She said then she kissed me before walking inside our house.
"Okay, wanna play hide and seek?" I asked the twins they both nod eagerly so i put them down, but then i saw risse and jake walking towards us. "Is this planned? Because yangshin came here early too" i said then they laugh. "Its a secret and besides, this babies need their birthday transformation. So im stealing the babies for now." Risse said while ushering the twins inside. "They grew up so fast" jake said. "Yeah, so do us" i said then we both laugh. we were till talking when addy shouted at us. "Instead of you chitchatting over there. Why dont you two help us here huh?" Addy said. Well of course we helped them.

Atlast the birthday party is already starting and the guests are already here. There's addy's mom, b1a4, addy's friend and btob. Even block b and b.a.p came to celebrate with us. We thanked them and they congratulates us. And everyone agreed to have some drink before the day is over. Addy's mom are in charge to the twins. Everyone's busy catching up to each other's lives then i saw Addy sitting alone on our couch. I walked towards her and sits beside her.
"Feeling sentimental already?" I said while giving her a glass of wine. She just smiles at me and takes the glass of wine. "Im just happy. That everything's working fine for the two of us." She said. "I hope this never ends" she added. "It will never ends. Because we had each other. And our babies" i said then i kissed her in the forehead. "Im so glad im going to spend the rest of my life with you. I dont know what i'll do if its not you i ended up with" she said. "Yeah, you're feeling sentimental already" i said then we laugh. "No im not. Im just happy and so content with my life" she said. "Well i dont. Because i want another baby" i whispered to her and looked at her seducingly. "That thing never persuaded me anymore" she said then i come closer to her "really?" I said "actually no" she said then we laugh and kissed after that.

****
Addy's POV

We're still drinking and im here with maggie, jenny and cassie catching up with them. I cant tell you specifically what's going on with their lives, because it will be a spoiler. *laughs*
We were still talking when jake walks towards us. "Phonecall from the other side of the world" he told me then i laugh and excuse myself.
"Hello?" I said. "Hey the lads and me want to say happy birthday to the twins. And were sorry that we cant be there for their birthay party" luke said. "Its fine as long as there's a gift along the way" i said then he laughed. "Dont worry its already coming there" he said "so what's up?" I said then he started talking about the happenings in their tour. "So i know you wont be jealous when i told you that i met a gorgeous girl in our tour" he said then i chuckled. "Absolutely" i said then he laughed too. "So yeah and she looks just like you" he said. "No kidding?" I asked "yeah exactly like you and she's here with me. If you can just open the gate of your house" he said "your here?" I said. "Yeah no kidding" he said. Then i laugh and run towards the gate of our house and almost dropped my phone when i saw who it was with him. "This cant be happening" i said then i look at the girl and looked at luke. "It is. And trust me, i was baffled to saw her in our tour" he said then i hug her. "Im so sorry" is the only thing she said then we both cry. This causes the attention of the other guests of our house.
"What's happening babe?" Shinwoo said behind me. Then i let go off the hug and faced him. But, he's not the only one, jake and my mom saw her too. Me and shinwoo take the baby. My mom is already crying, jake too. "Is this a miracle?" My mom said then hugged her. "Apparently no mom, and i need to explain something" she said.

We're all here in the living room. Me, andrea, luke, shinwoo and jake. Then my twin started explaining everything. Apparently everything was her plan. The brain cancer, the car accident she all faked it. She faked that she had a brain cancer when she heard the news that my mom is arranging their marriage. She faked that she cant remembers us she faked the car accident so she can escape from the world she dont want to spend the rest of her life. The brain cancer was easy, she called the doctor to fake the results of her tests. Even the explosion of her car when that car accident happen. "So you will all thought that i burned inside of it" she said. She said sorry to jake, to me to my mom and even with shinwoo, because he received hatred from my family because of her. But there's only one thing on my mind when i hear her story. That she really is the other half of me. Because we both want the same thing from our mother. Freedom.
The explanation story ended and of course my mom forgave her, she after all understand us now, after what happens to me. Jake too forgives her, so is shinwoo.
Then me and andrea were both drinking wine.
"So, luke huh?" I said then she smiled "yeah, even when we were little i used to have a little crush on him" she said then i sighed happily. "Im sorry by the way, for taking your love shinwoo" i said then we both laughed "dont be silly he's all yours. I have luke already" she said the i raise my glass "so here's a toast" i said "for good life" she said then we clunked our glasses. "So which one of you is my wife?" Shinwoo said then we both laugh i raise my hand as an answer "im here you dumbwit" i said then he laugh "if i may excuse her because we're having our baby number three" he said then i slapped him in the arm. My twin sister just looked at me teasingly. "Fine. Im just going to look for my luke" she said. But before she goes i grab her arm and hugged her. "I hope you live the life you wanted from the start just like me. And i hope you find your happiness with luke just like i find with shinwoo" i said then she carressed my hair "dont worry, i will sis" she said and with that she let go off the hug and she's off to pursuit her happiness. And as for me, i hold the hand of my happiness and we're off again for our another quest to our happiness.