XXII. LIVING WITH BTS

living with stars
XXII. 
 
MIA'S POV
 
After I called my uncle. I hurriedly went back to our room. "Lets go oppa" i said while i put my sweater on myself. I hurriedly went to taehyung's cabinet and took a sweater for him. I went back to his place, i slowly sit him up and help him wears the sweater. "Oppa i'll be bringing taehyung first downstairs" i said to yoongi. "Ne. Be careful" he said, i nod at him while i help taehyung stands up. He slowly stood up, i hold his shoulder as support because he's already losing his balance because of dizziness. We're already walking towards the living room. "I'm really sorry mia" he said, he was holding on in my shoulder while I'm holding on in his waist for his support. "Its alright oppa" i said. We're already in front of our door. "Can you wear your shoes oppa?" I ask him. "I'll just wear my sandals first." He said "okay" i said while i wear my shoes. After that we slowly goes out and rode the elevator. "Just hang on a bit oppa. We're almost there" i said, taehyung just rested his head on my shoulders. 
 
After a while we finally arrives at the ground floor. We got out of the elevator and we walks towards the parking lot. "What car are we using mia?" He said. I almost laugh at what he said. The truth is bts doesn't even know that i have a car. Because as i told you guys before. When we're going out, we're just using their van or sometimes we just ride a taxi something like that. We never go out using my car. "I have my own car oppa" i said while i took out my keys. "Jinjja?" He said surprised. I smile to myself. "Yep" i said while we arrives at our car. I open the back door while i carefully assist taehyung inside. "Daebak" he said, i laugh while he finally sits down. I put the seatbelt on him while he hugs the pillow that's inside my car. I start the engine and put the heater on. "No mia. Its alright, you can just put it in the air condition" he said. "Are you sure?" I said while i put it again on the air condition. "Yes" he said. "Alright. I'll just bring some blanket. Wait for us oppa" i said, then he smiles while his eyes were closed. "Arrasseo" he said, then i carefully closed the door of my car. After that i hurriedly runs towards the elevator. 
 
I finally arrives at our dorm. I hurriedly puts the passcode on our dorm. After that i hurriedly took a bag and put some paper bag and water bottles. Incase taehyung started vomiting again. After that i walk towards the hyung's bedroom. I open yoongi's cabinet to get him a sweatshirt. After that i walks towards our bedroom. "Oppa?" I said "ne?" He said while i walk towards my bed. "Lets go" i said while i took some blankets and put it in my bag. After that i help yoongi stood up, he too almost lost his balance. "Careful oppa" i said while i hold him in his waist too and he puts his arms on my shoulder for support. "I'm really sorry mia. I'll make it up to you when we're in a great condition again." I smile while i kiss him in the cheeks. "Arrasseo lets go" i said while we walks towards our living room. He puts his shoes on and we walks outside and rode the elevator. He hugs me once we're inside. "Are we using your car mia?" He said, and i was surprised at what he said. "You knew that i have a car?" I asked him. "Ne. Your uncle once used it to fetch me in my studio. I thought it was his but he told me it was yours" he said then the elevator door opens. We walk outside. "Nice car by the way" he added, i smile at what he said. "Thank you" i said, then we walks towards the parking lot. After we find my car. I open the passenger door and carefully assist him. Once he's inside, i put the seatbelt on him. I walk towards the driver seat. I open the door and gets inside obviously. I took off the bag and gets the blankets. I turn around to put the blanket on taehyung. "Thank you mia" he said while i put the bag beside him. "There's some paper bag on that oppa. If you ever felt like puking again" i said then he smiles at me. "Ne. Gomawo mia" he said i smile while i put the blanket on yoongi. I also adjusted his seat so he's laying down. "Our nurse is the best" yoongi said. "Yeah you're right hyung" taehyung said then i laugh. After all the preparations. I put the seatbelt on myself and after that i started driving. 
 
While we're on the road, i took my phone and put it in the stand. When we're stopped at the red light, i started calling someone. After several rings he finally answers. I put it in loud speak and started driving again because the stoplight turns green. 
 
Me: oppa!
Him: who is this?
I almost stopped driving at what he said. 
Me: are you serious?
Him: yeah. Its kind of a miracle that you're calling. You haven't done that since ages. 
I roll my eyes even though he won't see it. 
Me: we talked last week. 
I said then he laughs. 
Me: where are you?
Him: I'm still at the hospital. Wae?
Me: don't go home yet. I have some patients for you
Him: yes. New recruits to the dark side. 
I laugh while i shook my head at what he said. 
Me: shut up already. We're almost there
Him: arrasseo! Drive safely!
Me: ne!
I said and i immediately hang up the call before he says something weird again. It was my big brother by the way. Some of you might know him. He was jake. You know the doctor in the other story? Yeah that's him. And i only knew that maggie's kind of close to addy unnie. And addy is close to my brother. *sighs* the coincidence of it all. 
 
After a while we finally arrives at the hospital. I immediately drives towards the emergency station. I quickly gets out of the car and walks inside. Several nurses bows at me, i bow at them too. "Where's my brother?" I ask no one in particular. "He went to his room" someone said. "Can someone call him please? And the patients are on my car" i said, they nod at me. While two nurses took out a wheelchair. I usher them towards my car. "Get that guy on the back first. He was vomiting before we arrives here" i said, the nurse nodded while he opens the door and carefully assists taehyung. "How about him?" The other nurse said. "He's experiencing severe headache and his stomach are kinda hurting. Just like him" i said while pointing to taehyung. "Arrasseo" he said while he carefully assists yoongi too. After that they finally puts them in the wheelchair, we hurriedly walks towards the emergency station again. I open the door for them. They all enters the room and i follow them after that. We were walking towards the beds here when a familiar guy is standing there, flashing his perfect smile at me. I smile too while i run towards him. "Mia!" My brother said, then i hug him tightly. He kissed me in my forehead before he break away from the hug. "Mwoya" yoongi said. I smile because i forgot to tell them that this is my brother. He even saw him kissing me. "Oh I'm his brother. My name is jake" he said then their eyes widened. I laugh at their reaction. "Oh annyeonghaseyo" they both said while half bowing at my brother. "Ne. You can drop the formalities. I felt old." He said then i laugh. "So lets get back to business oppa. They're the patients I'm talking about earlier" i said then the nurses assisted them in the beds. They carefully sits down on it. "What happened?" He said while observing them. "They were experiencing severe headaches and stomachaches. Taehyung also vomited before we came here" i said. "Oh. Our uncle told me they needed to be ct-scanned" he said. "He called you?" I said then he looks at me. "Ne" he said. "So he might have already told you their conditions right?" I said. "Ne" he said nonchalantly. "Someone hold me please I'm going to punch this guy" i said then the nurses laughed at what i said. "You're so fun to tease mimi" he said, then any minute from now i think I'm going to have a heart attack "can you please stop calling me that" i said. "Aww she's mature now" he said towards yoongi and taehyung. They laugh at what he said. "Ah jinjja oppa" i said already annoyed at my brother. "Can someone take her out? She's so noisy. She don't know the rules of the hospital" he said. Yoongi and taehyung laughs again. Any minute from now. Really. I'm going to burst out. "Calm yourself mia" one of the nurses said at me. I smile to him. "Please can you just do your job?" I said. "Arrasseo mimi. Lets take taehyung first at that ct-scan thing" he said. "Ct-scan thing?! Are you serious right now?" I said already at the verge of shouting at my brother. Jake laughs while he puts his hands at my shoulder. "Don't worry mia. I'm a licensed doctor" he said while winking. *SHOUTS INTERNALLY*. They put taehyung again at the wheelchair then they started walking away. "how that guy even became a doctor ugh i hate him!" I said. Then i heard my brother laughs at the distance. "I like your brother. He's so cool" yoongi said. "You were like dead mad at him because you saw him kissing me" i said then he laugh. "Well because I didn't know that he's your brother" he said, i smile while i calm down a bit. I was going to follow them when my uncle pops out out of nowhere. "Stay with yoongi. I'll follow them" i nod while i went back to yoongi's bed. "My uncle's here" i said while i sit down beside him. "How are you feeling?" I said while caressing his hair. "Still the same." He said. "Don't worry it'll be over soon. Even though my brother looks like an idiot he's a great doctor" i said then he laughs. "What are you talking about. Your brother is so handsome" he said. I laugh at what he said. "He's an idiot" i said then he smile. "I think he's cool" he said. I keep on caressing his hair. "Yeah he is" i said.
 
We were still talking when they came back. "Lets go?" My brother said. I nod at him while i help yoongi stood up and sits at the wheelchair. My uncle stays again with taehyung while me and my brother started walking towards the ct-scan room. I stand beside yoongi while my brother is the one pushing yoongi's wheelchair. I hold yoongi's hands. "We're almost there oppa" i said, he looks up at me and smiled widely at me. He also holds my hand tightly. "Can you two stop being so lovey dovey? I'm getting jealous here already" my brother said then i laugh. "I already know by the way that mia chose you over jimin" he added. Yoongi just smiled at him. "Take good care of her. She's an idiot" he said while tapping yoongi's shoulder. He laugh at what my brother said. "Ne. I will hyungnim" he said. "Just hyung" my brother said. "Arrasseo hyung" yoongi said then my brother looks so happy. "He's been waiting for ages for someone to call him like that" i said then they laugh. Since its only the two of us, he never had a younger brother to call him hyung. And now that yoongi's here. He finally have a younger brother he never have. We finally arrives at the ct-scan room. "I'll wait here" i said "okay" yoongi said then he kisses my hands. My brother sighed exasperated. I laugh while i put my tongue out. He also puts his tongue out before entering the room. I laugh while i seated in the seats here outside that room. My brother is really an idiot.   
 
I was scrolling my timeline when they finally gets out of the room. My brother nods at me, i nod back then we started walking towards the emergency room. Once we came back in the room i saw that taehyung's missing. "They already admitted him" my brother said. I nod at him while i help yoongi stood up and lays him in the bed. After a while a nurse went in and puts the dextrose on him. "What's your findings oppa?" I ask my brother. "Nothing serious actually. They only had nausea. But we need to admit them so that they can heal quickly" he said. I nod at him again a while i stood beside yoongi's bed. After they put the dextrose on him, they seated him again at the wheelchair. We're walking towards the elevator. 
 
We finally arrives at the floor we're they will be admitted. After a while we finally enters a room where taehyung was. The nurses helps yoongi stood up and also helps him lay down. After that my brother hugs our uncle. "Long time no see jake" my uncle said. "You too uncle. I heard you're already leaving?" My brother said. "Ne. I'm really sorry mia." He said. I shook my head and smiles at him. "I told you its alright uncle" i said then he smiles at me. "I'll be back tomorrow morning" he said, i nod at him while he gave me a hug. He hugs my brother too before leaving. "How about you oppa? What time are you leaving?" I ask him. He was talking to the nurses. After a while the nurses leaves and he looks at me. "You're already sending your brother away?" He said then i laugh. "I'm just asking. 'Coz i know your shift already ended" i said then he smiles. "I'll be leaving later" he said. "I think we should eat first" i said remembering that taehyung didn't ate anything at all tonight. "Taehyung oppa what do you want to eat?" I ask him. "Uhmm. Kalguksu" he said. Kalguksu is knife noodles. "Arrasseo. How about you yoongi?" I ask him. "Mwoya. Why are you suddenly talking banmal to me" he said then i laugh. "I'm sorry oppa" i said then we laugh. "I also wants kalguksu" he said. "Arrasseo" i said. "I want some kalguksu too" my brother suddenly said. I looked at him. "I'm sorry but I'm not asking" i said then yoongi and taehyung laughs. "Ahh. Okay. I'll just kill both of them then" he said while trying to ruin the flow of taehyung's dextrose. "I'm just kidding! Come with me then" i said then he instantly smiles at me. "Arrasseo lets go" he said while dragging me outside. "I'll be back oppa's!" I shouted to the two before my brother shuts the door. 
 
We finally arrives outside. And we're walking to the nearby restaurant here in this hospital. My brother instantly puts his arms around me. He's protective like that. "Why aren't you visiting the hospital anymore?" He ask me all of a sudden. "Why would i even visits the hospital" i said then he looks at me teasingly. "You were like a visitor of that hospital before. When you and minwoo are still together" he said then i put my hand on his mouth to shut him up. Minwoo was my ex-boyfriend. He was a nursing student and he's stationed here also. "We're already over. And besides i will be visiting that hospital several years later after i finished my doctorate" i said. My mother was a therapist. And i also wants to be a therapist that's why i take up psychology. "Arrasseo. I thought you haven't moved on from him" he said. "Can you shut up?" I said. He laughs while he kissed the top of my head. "Okay." He said still laughing "i missed my little sister so much" he said i smile to myself while we finally arrives at the restaurant. 
 
We finally went inside. "You'll pay for our foods right?" My brother asks me. I nod at his question. "Lets also buy some steamed dumplings" he said then i look at him while shaking my head. "No" i said. "Why are you so stingy? Like buying 4 set of mandu's will affect your allowance" he said. I glare at him. "Can you shut up?" I said then he laughs. "You still haven't told it to bts?" He said. Then i started ordering. "4 kalguksu and 4 set of steamed mandu's please. To go" i said then we sits first. Waiting for our order. "Why would i even bother telling them that" i said then he smiles at me. "Well i think they had the rights to know your family background" he said, i roll my eyes at him. "I'll tell them that whenever i want to okay?" I said then he chuckles. He pours some water on the glass and he was going to drink it when i ask him something. "What's going on with you and risse unnie by the way?" I said. He almost choke on his drink. I laugh at his reaction. Some of you might knew who risse was too. She's the stylist of b1a4 in the previous story. "What?" He said while coughing. I laugh again. "Mom told me" i said, then he smiled. "You're so unfair oppa. I told you everything what's going on with my life. But you never even tell me that you and risse unnie started dating." I said while pouting. He playfully messes my hair. "I'm sorry" he said then i laugh. "So what's happening huh?" I said. "Well we're dating and" he said pausing. "I'm planning on proposing to her" he added then i put my hands on mouth. "Jinjja?" I said, he nods while smiling. "Why are you only telling me that now?" I ask him. "I'm keeping it a secret. Even mom knows nothing" he said. "Did you already bought a ring?" I said. He rolls his eyes on me. "Of course mia" he said. "When are you planning to propose on her?" I ask him. "Soon" he said while smiling. I smile back at him. "Congratulations then" i said genuinely from the bottom of my heart. Since my brother was too broken since he's fiancée died on a car crash. I'm happy that he finally moved on and that he's happy again. "Thank you" he said while smiling. We were still talking when our order finally cames. We thank the staff before going out of that restaurant. 
 
We already came back at the room yoongi and taehyung was admitted. I help taehyung to sit first. I assemble the table in his bed. After that i gave him the bowl of kalguksu and the steamed dumpling on his table. "Thank you mia" he said. I smile at him while i handed him the chopsticks and the spoon. After that i walk towards yoongi and did the same. After the preparations. Me and my brother sits on the floor. "Thank you for the food" we all said in unison. After that we started eating. 
 
We finally finished eating. We're just watching some show in the tv. And my brother's kind of hanging out in our room. And he's kinda enjoying the show too much. He's laughing so loud. Some of the nurses that's roaming around this place are stopping by in our room to tell him that he's too noisy. But immediately stops talking when they saw that it was him who's doing the commotion. "Yah aren't you going home already?" I ask him once i had enough of his noisiness. "Ah later mia. Risse aren't home yet" he said while eating the chips i brought. I took it from him. "Your patient can't sleep because you're too noisy" i said. Then he turn around to looked at taehyung and yoongi. "Do you want to sleep already guys?" He said. Then yoongi and taehyung laughs. "Its alright" yoongi said. "He said its alright" he said then he started watching and he started laughing again. I literally facepalmed. "You should have told him that its not alright" i said. "Its alright mia. We're not sleepy yet" taehyung said. And he too looks like he's enjoying the show too much. I sigh while i rested my head on yoongi's bed. But suddenly i remember something. "Yah. You're sleeping at risse unnie's place?" I said. "Ne" my brother said without even glancing at me. "You're not going home?" I ask him. "Mia its already late. What time are you guessing will i make it at home if I'm going now?" He said. I rolled my eyes at him. "Okay. I know you and risse unnie are already an adult now. So I don't need to teach you something" i said then taehyung and yoongi started laughing while my brother chokes again at what he's eating. "Can you shut up?" He said while blushing. I laugh at his face. 
 
We were still watching when someone phone's started ringing. It turn out it was my brother's. He excuse himself and went out of the room. "I hope he goes home now. He's too loud" i said while resting my head on yoongi's bed. "You're brother is the best mia. I swear he is so funny" taehyung said. I smile at what he said. "Yeah. But he's still an idiot" i said then they laugh again. After a while my brother went back. "I'm leaving now mia" he said. I silently cheered in my mind. I stood up to hug him. "Arrasseo. Be careful. And can you please tell risse unnie that i miss her so much" i said then we let go of the hug. My brother smiles at me. "Arrasseo" he said while kissing my forehead. "I'll be going now guys" he said while hugging each one of them. "Be careful hyung" yoongi said. My brother smiles at him. "I had fun hanging out with you guys. If we had a free time in the future i hope we can hang out again" he said. "Ne. That would be fun" taehyung said. My brother smiled again at them. Then he pats my shoulder. "I'll be going now mia" he said. "Ne. Be careful again" i said. He waves his hands before leaving the room. "He's really the best" taehyung said. "Arrasseo. But can we sleep now?" I said. "Where are you going to sleep by the way mia?" Yoongi ask me. Then it dawns on me that i don't have a bed or something to sleep on. "You can just sleep in yoongi's bed since he's small" taehyung said then i laugh. "What's the connection of that with mia sleeping in my bed?" Yoongi said. "You don't take up the space too much because you're small" he said. I laugh again. "One more time you said small I'm going to strangle you" yoongi said. Then me and taehyung started laughing. "Okay enough with that. I'm going to turn off the lights." I said "Ne!" They both said at the same time. I turn off the lights then i went towards yoongi's bed. I seated first at the chair beside him and rested my head on his bed. He started caressing my hair after awhile i unknowingly fell asleep. 
 
I woke up in the middle of the night when yoongi started tapping my arms. "Sleep here beside me babe. You're going to have a stiff neck tomorrow if you keep on sleeping there" he whispered to me. I smile while i crawl beside him. He hugs me with his one hand since his other hand had a dextrose connected to it. I hug him tightly and bury my face on his chest. Thankfully it seems like he doesn't have a fever anymore. He started caressing my hair again while he started humming a lullaby. "I love you babe" i said half-asleep. He laughs lightly. "I love you too mia. Sleep now" he said while kissing the top of my head. I close my eyes while smile are plastered on my face. He was still humming a lullaby when he started speaking again. "Mia? Are you sleeping?" He said. I rolled my eyes in my imagination. "Hmm" i said then i open my eyes to look at him. "What is it?" I ask him. "You said you're going to kiss me if I'm not sick anymore" he said, i smile at what he said. "But you're still sick though" i said while snuggling him. He quietly whines at me. I laugh softly at his chest. So yoongi's becoming cuter when he's sick huh, I'll keep that in mind. I looked up at him and smile at him. "Arrasseo. Then let's sleep after" i said then i quickly gave him a kiss on his lips. "One more" he said, i smile while i kissed him again. "Last one" he said. I laugh while i kiss him again. "Can we sleep now? I'm really sleepy babe" i said. He laugh while he kiss my forehead and he hugs me. "Arrasseo" he said. I hug him back. "Are you alright by the way?" I said. "Huh?" He said. "You're sleeping in the most uncomfortable way ever. Are you sure you're alright?" I said then he laughs. Because he's hugging me, i know that its hard for him to keep it that way. "I'm alright as long as you're comfortable babe" he said while caressing my hair. I immediately felt really sleepy after he did that. "Arrasseo. I love you" i said. He kissed my forehead again. "I love you too babe" he said. Then after that I'm off to dreamland. 
 
I woke up earlier than these two dorks. I move a bit but yoongi started waking up too. I looked up at him, waiting for him to open his eyes. Once he did, i smile widely at him. "Goodmorning oppa" i said, he smiles while he hugs me. "Goodmorning babe" he said then i gave him a kiss. "I should get going. I'll buy you guys some breakfast first. What do you want for breakfast?" I ask him. "You" he said then we both laugh. "Seriously oppa" i said then he hugs me again. "I told you that i want you. Just hearing your voice in the morning is making me full already" he said then i laugh at his chest. "Ah oppa. What do you want?" I said then he kissed me on the lips. "You're so stubborn babe" he said then we laugh. "You can just buy some porridge again" he said. "Arrasseo" i said while sitting up. I started tying my hair in to a bun when yoongi hugs me on my waist. "You're going to leave already?" He said. "Ne. I'll come back quickly i swear." I said. "Be quick" he said. I smile at him while i stood up. "Arrasseo" i said while i wears my shoes and heading out of the room. 
 
I'm already outside of the hospital. I keep on walking to the same path me and my brother went in last night. After a while i finally saw the restaurant. I went in and greeted the staffs. After that i ordered the 3 porridges for us. I waited again at the table. While I was waiting i decided to bought some coffee and donuts. After my order arrives. I greeted them again before leaving the restaurant. Luckily there's a donut shop near the restaurant. I went in and walks towards the counter. The lady greeted me their usual greetings to their customers. "Uhm can i order 3 iced caramel macchiato and a box of donuts" i said. The girl repeated my order i nod at her. I was going to sit when the girl started talking again. "Excuse me. Are you Ms. Mia Kim?" She said. "Ah. Ne. Waeyo?" I said then she smiles widely at me. "I'm a fan of bangtan" she said then i smile at her. "How was yoongi oppa and taehyung oppa?" She said. "Oh they're fine thankfully" i said. "Waah. That's good then" she said exclaiming. "Ne. I was so worried to them" i said. "Me too" she said then we laugh. While we were laughing another girl brought the box of donuts to me. After a while the coffees arrived too. "Thank you" i said while smiling. "Can you tell yoongi oppa and taehyung oppa that we're a big fan of them?" The girl ask me. "Ne" i said while smiling. They squealed and thanked me. I thanked them again before heading out of the shop. 
 
I finally came back to their room. I open the door and saw that both of them are already awake. They're watching a morning show. Once i enter the room, they all looked at me. "Goodmorning taehyung oppa!" I said while putting down the foods on the table. "Goodmorning mia! What's for breakfast?" He asked while sitting up. "Porridge" i said while arranging his table. I put down the bowl and a spoon on his table. After that i took the coffee and put it also in his table. "Thank you mia" he said while he started eating. I smile at him while i went towards yoongi's bed and started arranging his table too. 
 
We finally finished eating. I was sitting in taehyung's bed and we're still watching that show when someone opened the door of our room. We all looked at the door and saw that a nurse was walking inside. My eyes widened to see who it was. He too looks so shocked when he saw me. I stood up and looks at him. "Mia?" He said. "Ne minwoo I'm mia" i said then he laughs. He went towards me and gave me a tight hug. "I was really surprised when i saw you here" he said after breaking away from the hug. "You didn't know?" I said. Then he shook his head. "You're brother just told me to go in here to check in the temperature of the patients" he said while doing what he really needs to do. He checked in taehyung's temperature first. "My brother was here?" I said then he quickly looks at me. "Ne" he said shortly. After he took taehyung's temperature he went in at yoongi's. "Where is he then?" I said. "He's checking the other patients" he said. "Oh okay" i said then he looks at me while smiling widely at me. "Its so nice to see you by the way" he said. I smiled at him while my glance are diverted to yoongi. I swear he's throwing deadly looks at minwoo i almost laugh. "How are you by the way?" He said while taking yoongi's thermometer. "I'm fine. How about you? You're dating someone new?" I said then he flash me his perfect smile. "Nope. I haven't been seeing someone new lately" he said. "Why?" I said then he started checking taehyung's dextrose "i think its my karma for breaking someone's heart at the past." He said I didn't said anything after that. "Since then i didn't fall inlove with someone new because you know what?" He said while looking at me. "I can't move on from her. I'm so stupid to let go someone like her" he said while smiling. After that he stood up in front of me. "Anyways, nice seeing you mia. I hope to see you soon here" he said then he gave me a hug again, i just stood there not hugging him back. I think he was hugging me for so long because yoongi started fake coughing. I laugh at my mind. Minwoo break away from the hug. "I'll be going now mia" he said while smiling at me. After that he leaves the room. I stood there awkwardly. "Who was that huh?" Yoongi said coldy. "Uh he's minwoo he's my uh my ex-boyfriend" i said softly but i knew he hears what i say. He scoffed and smirked at me. After that he started watching the show again. Ugh, i think he's mad at me. 
 
I was already playing pokemon in my 3ds xl, taehyung is watching me play while yoongi is still watching the show when my brother went in. I pause my game and stood up to gave him a hug. "Can they go home now?" I immediately said after the hug. He laughs at me. "Yeah they can lets just wait for our uncle" he said while the nurses took out their dextroses. "No need waiting for me" my uncle said. I almost jump at surprise. "Oh uncle" my brother said while hugging him, i hug him too.   After the nurses took out the dextrose, yoongi started talking. "Lets go?" He said then jake laughs. "Y'all too eager to go home huh?" He said then we laugh. "Did you already paid the expenses hyung?" Taehyung said, and i stand still motionless at his question. I looked at jake and saw that he's already flashing his stupid smile at me. "We don't need to pay for the expenses taehyung" my uncle said. "Huh?" Both of them said confused. "Don't tell them" i said to my brother. "What is it?" Yoongi said. "Jake" i said. Then they looked at us confused. "We own this hospital yoongi so you don't have to pay for the expenses" jake said. Taehyung and yoongi's jaw dropped at what my brother said. I closed my eyes, ugh jake. "Jinjja?" Yoongi said "ne" jake said. "Daebak!" Taehyung said then they laugh. "Why didn't you tell us mia?" Taehyung said. "I think its not necessary to tell you guys that" i said. "So you guys are rich?" Taehyung said, i close my eyes again. "No" i said then jake laughs. "Thats why when we're going out you always want to pay for everything!" Taehyung said, "yeah she always wants to do that too when we're going out" yoongi said then jake laughs again. "I should have suspected something was wrong when i saw your car" taehyung said then i laugh. "Yeah why didn't i think of that. She was driving a mercedes benz c class" yoongi said. Then we laugh again. "Seriously mia. You guys for sure know what's her real name at least right?" Jake said. "Of course. It's Miracle Dominique right?" Yoongi said and my brother looks so shocked. "You told them your real name?" He said. "Why wouldn't I?" I said. "You hated your name so i thought you wouldn't tell them that" jake said. "How about you hyung?" Yoongi said. "Huh?" Jake said. "What's your real name?" He said "we're just the same. We had a dominique in our name" he said. "But the spelling is not. Right? Jacob Dominic?" I said then we laugh. "How about her birthday, do you guys know it?" Jake said. "Of course. Its our passcode in our dorm" taehyung said. "December 25,1997" yoongi added. "Her height?" Jake ask again. "163 cm" taehyung said. "Her weight" he ask again. "43 kg" yoongi said. "Her blood type?" Jake ask again. "B!" Taehyung and yoongi said at the same time. "Oh" jake said. Then i laugh. "What is this? Quiz show?" I said then we laugh. "Anyways we better get going" i added, i helped yoongi to stand up while my uncle helps taehyung. "Thank you hyung" yoongi said. "Anytime. If y'all get sick again remember to come here" he said then yoongi smiles at him. "Arrasseo" he said. "We'll be going now oppa" i said while hugging him. "Ne. By the way guys if you want to hang out somewhere i can recommend you our rest house in a nearby beach" jake said then i looked at him angrily. "Can you shut up?" I said then he laughs. "You guys had a rest house?" Taehyung said. I sighed exasperated. "Its not technically ours" i said. Me and the rest of jake's friend had a share in that rest house. "We barely even come there so its alright" jake said. "Jake" i said again. "And don't worry about the food. The caretaker of that house changes the foods there every month so if there's a zombie apocalypse while you're vacationing there. You guys are safe" he said then they laugh. "Shut up. We're going now" i said. "Arrasseo! Be careful!" He said, I didn't answer him back instead we keep on walking. 
 
We finally arrive at the parking lot when i remember that i brought my car here. "Uncle. I brought along my car so i'll drive it" i said. "Okay. You can bring yoongi with you. Taehyung lets go" he said. "Ah andwae. I'm coming with mia" he said while walking towards me when my uncle stops him. "You come here. Why would i even bother fetching you guys if you're going to ride in with mia" he said then we laugh while taehyung started whining. 
 
Me and yoongi went inside of my car. And he's giving me the silent treatment. I just remember that he's mad at me. I start the engine of my car and started driving. 
 
We were still on the road and yoongi's still not talking to me. We were passing by a stoplight and it turns red that's why i stop the car. I inhaled deeply before looking at yoongi. "Oppa" i said, he didn't answer me back. I hold his hand. "Oppa" i said cutely. He still won't budge "I'm sorry okay?" I said while kissing his hands. The stoplight turns green that's why I accidentally dropped his hands on my thigh. I still don't master driving with one hand. I was already driving and yoongi doesn't even removes his hand on my thigh. I smile to myself. "Oppa. I'm sorry" i said again. "Are you happy that you saw again your ex huh?" He said. "What are you talking about? I didn't even budge when he was hugging me or something" i said, he stops talking after that. After a while i started talking. "Oppa. Please I'm sorry okay?" I said, then he holds my thigh tightly. "Arrasseo. Just drive first babe" he said then i smile to myself. 
 
*commercial break (lol)
So there might be some scene again that's kind of provocative here so yeah. Toodles*
 
We finally arrives at the parking lot in our dorm. I stopped the car and was going out when yoongi suddenly holds my hand. "What is it oppa?" I said. "Lets stay here first. We won't be having our own time there upstairs" he said. "Okay" i said not even looking at him because my heart's started beating faster. "Mia" he said. "Huh?" I said. "Sit here" he said. I looked at him and saw that he was tapping his lap. I gulp before taking off my seatbelt. He took off his seatbelt too, after that i went towards him and sit in his lap. I immediately hugs him and hides my face on his chest. He started caressing my hair. I'm too afraid to looked at him because if i will, we might do something here. It's not that I don't like it (lol), i just don't know if i can take control of myself if we ever did something here. Luckily my windows are tinted. So if ever someone comes in here, they won't see us. "Mia" he said, and his voice sounds so damn y. "Hmm?" I said, my face are still in his chest. "Look at me" he said. My heart started beating so fast again after he said that. I slowly sit up straight and looked at him. He stares back at me. He only stares at me but my legs already felt weak. "Mia" he said while caressing my hair again. Then he lightly touches my neck, my collarbone, my shoulder and my arm. His touch sends shiver to my spine. "Mia" he said again while he sit up straight. His face are so damn near at me. "Mia" he said again, and his breath feels so hot. He lightly touches my cheeks, i immediately closes my eyes after he did that. I feel that he's coming closer and closer to me, after a while i finally feels his lips on mine. I started kissing him back. We were still kissing when he laid back, he adjusted the seat without breaking away from the kiss, after a while we were finally lying down. He started kissing my neck, down to my collarbone, I tugged hard in his hair. "Control mia, control yourself" my mind said, i really wanted to stop but suddenly yoongi started kissing me on my lips again. I kiss him back when suddenly he takes off my shirt. I gasp at what he did but we keep on going. He finally took off my shirt. He stares at me first and he smiles at me. After that he started kissing me on my chest, i hold on in his hair while i let out a moan. He sit up straight again while he lean me down on the dashboard. "Mia" he moan while he started kissing my neck "babe" i said softly then he kissed my lips again while his other hand are on my back, after a while he unhooked my bra, i gasped again. He slowly take it off and he looks at me. He smiles at me. "You're so beautiful babe" he said, i chuckle while i pull him in for a kiss, i can feel his smirk while I'm kissing him. We should probably stop, i said again to myself. He was still kissing me, when he suddenly squeezes my . I moan while i tug on his hair tightly. He started kissing my neck again. After a while, he stops kissing me. He looks at me while he slowly took off his shirt. He smiles slyly at me "We should probably stop" i finally said it aloud. "Huh?" He said while he started kissing my neck. "I think we should stop" i said again. "Huh?" He said while kissing my chest and at the same he's making circles at my back. Damn, is he hypnotizing me or what. "We shouldn't do this in my car. My friends sometimes hitch a ride with me" i said then he stops kissing me and he looks at me. "Huh?" He said again, i smile at him. "Nevermind" i said, he laughs while he leans in to kiss me in my lips. He lays down again at his seat. This time I'm the one kissing his neck, down to his chest. After that i went back to his lips. I finally surrender myself to him when my phone started ringing. "Ah that" he said in between our kiss. I laugh still kissing him. "Maybe this is the sign that we should stop" i said then we both laugh. I sit up straight while i took my phone in my phone stand. I took it and saw that jimin is calling. I finally answers it. 
 
Mia: ne oppa?
Jimin: how was taehyung and yoongi hyung?
Mia: oh they're alright now. 
I said while yoongi started putting my bra on me. I smile while he hugs me to hooked it back. 
Jimin: oh okay. I just call to check up on them
Me: ah. Ne. What are you doing oppa?
Jimin: we're heading to a hot spring 
Me: sounds fun. I want to go to a hot spring too. 
Jimin: we should. In the future
He said then i instantly blushed at what he said. You need to be completely when entering the hot spring right? Jimin might have sense that I remembered that fact that's why he started laughing. 
Jimin: i can imagine what your face looks like. 
He said while laughing. 
Jimin: anyways I'll call again later. I love you!
He said then i looked at yoongi. He looks at me too. I smile at him. 
Me: i love you
I said that while looking at yoongi. So it feels like he's the one I'm telling him that. 
Jimin: ne!
Jimin said then we hang up the call. 
 
"Who was it?" Yoongi said while he helps me wear my shirt. "Who do you think it was?" I said. "Jimin?" He said i nod at him while he wears his shirt. "I should already broke up with him" i said. Yoongi looked at me and he kissed me quickly in the lips. "There's a perfect time for that okay?" He said, i nod at him while i hug him. "I don't want to leave my car" i said then he laugh. "We should probably leave. Taehyung and your uncle might already arrive at the dorm." He said. I sit up straight and smiles at him. "Okay" i said while i move on to the driver seat. I took off the keys then i tie my hair first again into a bun because its a mess. After that we get out of the car. 
 
We finally arrives at the dorm. Yoongi punches the passcode then we went inside. We wears our slipper here then we walks towards the living room and saw that taehyung's all alone in there. He was playing with my 3ds xl. "Where's my uncle?" I ask him. "I don't know. But he'll come back soon he says" taehyung said. "Okay" i said then we were going to walk away when he started talking again. "Why does the two of you took so long to arrive at our dorm?" He said. "We took a different route" i lied. Then he went quiet after that, i thought he's done but he started talking again. "Is there something the two of you are not telling me?" He said without even glancing at us. My heart skipped a beat at what he said. "Huh?" I said playing dumb. "Its alright mia. You can tell me" he added. "Huh?" I said already panicking. Did he finally realizes that me and yoongi are in a relationship? Taehyung finally looks at me. He looks so serious that's why i felt so nervous. "You two ate something before coming back here aren't you?" He said. I stare at him for a while. After several seconds me and yoongi started laughing. I was nervous for nothing. "We didn't eat, seriously oppa" i said. "Tch" he said while playing again. I laugh while i sit next to him, yoongi also seated beside me while he turns on the tv. "Are you hungry oppa? You can suggest anything for our lunch. My treat" i said. Then he smirks at me. "Lets grill some meat at the terrace then" he said then yoongi also perks up at the thought of grilled meat. "You're really the best taehyung" he said while clapping hands with taehyung. "Okay call" i said then they looked at me. "Jinjja?" He said, i nod at him. Then they hug me. "I know now why they named you miracle" taehyung said. "And why is that?" I said then we break away from the hug. "You're like a miracle sent from heaven for us" he said then we laugh. "Okay. Me and yoongi oppa are going to buy the ingredients for our barbecue party since you're our master now" i said then he laugh while he started playing my 3ds again. "Arrasseo be quick my servants" he said. I laugh while me and yoongi head backs again in front of the door. "Yah don't play my pokemon game oppa!" I said. "I've created a new account for me" he said. "Arrasseo" i said while i put on my shoes. While yoongi wears his sweatshirt and his shoes, after that we head out of course. 
 
Me and yoongi are already walking outside when he suddenly took my hands and he puts it in the pocket of his sweatshirt. He holds my hands in it. "I thought taehyung found out about us" i said then he laugh. "He would never found out. But i was too nervous earlier at what he's saying" he said. "Me too" i said then we laugh. "When are you coming back by the way to japan?" I ask him. "I still don't know. You're uncle didn't told us yet" he said then we finally arrives at the grocery. "I'll be missing you again" i said while pouting. He smiles while he took a grocery basket. "Its just a week babe. We can do it" i smile at him while we enters the grocery. We went first towards the meat section. "What meat are we buying?" He ask me. "Hanwoo" i said then he looks at me. "Jinjja?" He said, i nod at him while he smiles widely at me. After that we went towards the vegetable section to get some onions and mushroom. After we took the vegetables, we started roaming around to get some condiments. After a while we finally found the condiments we needed. We head back in the counter to pay for it of course. 
 
We finally arrives at the dorm. We enters it and saw that taehyung are still busy playing. "Lets go upstairs oppa" i said to him. I'm the one holding the foods while yoongi is holding the electric grill, meanwhile taehyung is still playing. We finally arrives at the terrace, i put the foods on our big bench while yoongi plugs in the grill. I was preparing the meat when yoongi started talking. "Let me handle this mia. Go rest first" he said, then i look at him. "Are you sure?" I said, he nods while smiling at me. I smile back while i went towards our swing here in the terrace. I seated beside taehyung. He's still busy playing. "Yah mia, i still can't believe that you didn't tell us that you're family owns a hospital" taehyung said. I laugh at what he said. "Its unfair that were telling you everything but you never tell us anything" he said. I just told this to my brother last night. "Ne. He's right" yoongi in. I sigh before answering them. "What do you want to know then?" I said. "What are your parents jobs?" Taehyung said. "My dad's a doctor. And my mom's a therapist." I said. "That's why you take up psychology to be like her?" Yoongi said. I nod at him. "You told us that your dad's a businessman" taehyung said then i laugh again. "He is though. Our business is the hospitals" I said. "Hospitals. Plural. You heard that taehyung" yoongi said. I roll my eyes at him. "Does that mean you had other hospitals? Daebak" taehyung said. I curse myself. "That's why my dad are in U.S. He's taking care of our hospitals there. You can't ask me how many hospitals we have" i said. "Then how much is your allowance per month?" Taehyung ask me. "That too is confidential" i said. "Tss. You're so secretive mia" taehyung said. I grin at him although he won't see it because he's still playing. "I'll give you a hint taehyung" yoongi said. "Okay. What is it?" Taehyung said. "Have you seen her card?" Yoongi said. "Ah oppa" i said pleading. "Mwonde? Mwonde?" Taehyung said. (Translation: what is it? What is it?) "we just went grocery shopping earlier right?" Yoongi said then taehyung nodded. "And i saw her card because she's the one who paid for our foods" yoongi said. Taehyung nodded again. "And. It was a black card taehyung. Black card" yoongi said. Taehyung pause his game then he looks at me. "Daebak" he said then i glare at yoongi. He just laughs at me. "Aish jinjja min yoongi" i said then we laugh at what i said. 
 
Yoongi are still grilling and taehyung are still playing, I'm just watching him play because he wont give back my 3ds xl. "Ahh i want to swap pokemons" he said all of a sudden. "If only i had my own 3ds we can swap pokemon mia" he said. Then i smile at what i thought. "Oppa. Since your birthday is coming. What if i give you a 3ds xl for your birthday?" I said then he looks at me. "Jinjja?" He said. I smile while i nod at him. "Jinjja?" He said again. I laugh this time. "Ne! I should bought some 3ds too for the rest of bangtan for christmas" i said. "Are you serious mia?" Yoongi said. "Mmm. And it can also be my gifts for you guys. For letting me live in your dorm" i said. "Ah its nothing. We should be the one thanking you Miracle for living with us" yoongi said "why are you suddenly using my real name?" I said while laughing. "I just realize that your name is so pretty and we should used it often" yoongi said while smiling at me. "Yeah. Hyung's right. Miracle really is a pretty name" taehyung said. "Ah stop it" i said then they laugh. "Do you have some other nicknames mia?" Taehyung added. "Mm. When i was a kid they call me nikki. Short for my second name dominique" i said. "Then how come it becomes mia?" Yoongi said. "I was honestly raise at states when i was a kid. My friends there call me nikki but when we came here at middle school, some of the kids can't pronounce my name properly. And then one time there is this kid that can't pronounce the letter r properly that's why he called me miacle" i said then they laugh. "After that they started calling me mia instead" i said "so can we call you miracle instead?" Yoongi said. "Yeah. But only us. Me and yoongi hyung" taehyung said then yoongi laughs. "Okay. But if the rest of bangtan started calling me miracle, we're going back to mia" i said then they laugh. "Arraseo" they said. "But taehyung oppa?" I said. "Hmm?" He said still playing. "Aren't we going to help yoongi oppa?" I said. "Yeah mia's i mean miracle's right. You guys should be the one serving me because I'm the eldest" yoongi said. "Let him be miracle" taehyung said. "Yah!" Yoongi said. "Yah!" Me and taehyung said, mimicking yoongi. "You two really are dead" yoongi said then we laugh. 
 
Yoongi finally finished grilling the meat. I started preparing our foods. Thankfully we remember to go back earlier to cooked the rice, because if taehyung's the one cooking the rice it will be a sure failure. "Taehyung oppa lets eat!" I said. "Eo" he said while he walks towards us. He seated to the bench. "Thank you for the food" we all said in unison. I was finally going to take a meat when taehyung suddenly started talking. "Wait a minute. Lets take a picture and send it to our groupchat" he said, me and yoongi laughs at what he said. "You're really smart taehyung" yoongi said then i laugh again. After that taehyung started taking pictures of the meat, and us taking a bite. 
After a while he finally sends it to our groupchat. We started eating after that. While we're eating, our phones vibrated indicating that we had a new message. 
 
Rapmon: yah who bought that?
Taetae: miracle ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Chimchim: yah why are you suddenly calling her in her real name?
Taetae: privilege of being sick and miracle's the one taking care of us. Now we're closer than ever. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I laugh at taehyung's reply
Seokjin oppa: mwoya
Suga: merong losers ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Kookie: waah leave some for us ㅠ_ㅠ
Little Monkey: we won't ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Chimchim: yah you're so mean mia
Little Monkey: mianhae oppang ㅋㅋㅋ
Hobi: yah mia. Can we call you miracle too?
Little Monkey: andwae ㅎㅎㅎ
Then we all started laughing
Taetae: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Suga: losers ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Hobi: ㅇㅅㅇ
Taetae: later losers ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
"Yah don't reply anymore" taehyung said. We laugh while we continue eating. 
 
We finally finished eating. We head down and we're just sitting in the couch. We don't know what to do. It surely feels different when we're not complete. "Yah lets watch some movies today" taehyung suddenly suggested. "You might have forgotten the fact that you guys just recovered today. You guys should rest" i said. "But its so boring here miracle" he said, I'm still not used of them using my real name. No one ever uses my name because they know i hated it. Except for my mom. When she's mad at me, but its barely since she barely ever get mad. "Please mia. We can just bring some blankets or anything pleease" taehyung pleaded. "Okay. But since you suggested it. You should be treating us" i said then yoongi clapped hand to me then he rested his head at my shoulder.  "Nice thinking you got there miracle" he said. I smile at what he said then i look at taehyung. "Okay call" he said. "Jinjja?" I said. Then he nods. "I'll treat you guys but i should be the shotgun later." He said then i laugh. "Okay call" yoongi said. "Okay then lets change first" i said then we all stood up while me and taehyung walks towards our bedroom. 
 
I decided to wear some ripped jeans and a white pullover today. I got out of my bathroom and saw that taehyung are still picking his outfit. "Ppali oppa!" I said. "Arrasseo" he said then i head out and saw yoongi sitting at our couch. I sit next to him. He looks at me and smiles. I smile back while he rested his head on my shoulder. "I saw your gift on my closet" he said while he holds my hand. "Thank you miracle" he said while kissing my hand. This might be the only time i love hearing my name. He sit up straight, i smile at him while i hug him and i bury my face at his chest. "Wish we could wear it soon" i said. Then he kissed the top of my head. "Yeah it would be great" he said then he started caressing my hair. 
 
Taehyung finally finished changing his clothes. We are now here in the parking lot. "Shotgun" taehyung sings while dabbing. I laugh at him while we enters the car. "Put your seatbelt on" i said. "Yes ma'am" they both said in unison. I laugh at them. After the preparations, i started driving of course like duh. 
 
We are still on the road. Their songs are blasting in my radio. After a while taehyung started taking pictures of me. I laugh at what he's doing. After that we take a group picture while I'm focusing in the road. "I'm sending this to the groupchat" taehyung said then i laugh. After a while taehyung's phone started ringing. "Oh its a videocall" he said then he answers the call. 
 
"Annyeooong!" Taehyung said. "Miracle say something!" He added. "Annyeong oppa's" i said. "Yah mwoya?" Namjoon said then i laugh. "Mia has a car?" Jungkook said. "Isn't it obvious huh jungkook?" Yoongi said. "Why didn't we know that?" Hoseok said. "Well it seems like this is not the only thing you guys don't know. To be honest you know nothing about miracle" taehyung said mocking them. "Mwoya. I'm confused. Why are you suddenly calling her in her real name? And what do you mean we know nothing?" Jimin said. "We'll just tell you guys when we went back there" taehyung said. "Where are you guys heading to?" Jin said. "You'll know soon hyung" taehyung said. "Bye losers" yoongi said then taehyung ended the video call. We started laughing hysterically after that. 
 
We are still on the road because the traffic is unbelievable today. "Waah if only yoongi hyung is not here then me and miracle are happily going to our date today" taehyung said then i laugh. Yoongi started laughing too. "I should be the one saying that taehyung not you" yoongi said. "Can i hold your hand mia?" Taehyung said. "Ah I'm sorry oppa. I can't drive with only one hand" i said then yoongi started laughing out loud at the back. "What's the point of being shotgun if you can't hold her hands" yoongi said. Then he suddenly back hugged me from behind. "Can shotgun do this huh?" He said mocking taehyung. I just laugh at them. "Ugh this is making me mad" taehyung said then we started laughing. 
 
We finally arrives at a mall. I told them that we should go to a toy store first. "Wait mia. Are you actually serious that you're buying us a 3ds xl?" Taehyung said. "Ne" i said then we enters a toy store. "Jinjja?" They both said at the same time. "Ne" i said again. Then they silently cheers at my back. I laugh at their dorkiness. We finally arrives at the gadget section. "What color do you want guys?" I ask them. "Lets just buy the mint blue hyung so that we had the same color of 3ds" taehyung said then i laugh at what he said. My 3ds was a mint one too. "Okay" yoongi said then they pick their 3ds and they put it in the basket we took earlier. "And red for jungkook oppa. Pink for jin oppa. Black for namjoon oppa. White for jimin and silver for hoseok oppa" i said then we put it in the basket. "Are you really sure mia?" Yoongi said. "Yeah you might spend all your money" taehyung said. The truth is, since my allowance per month is too big, I can't spend them all in a month that's why it keeps on piling. Plus my fee for joining in the variety show are also piling because i don't spend that much. And I honestly don't know what to do with all of them. "ah what am i worrying about. They own hospitals" taehyung said then i laugh. "Ah jinjja. Stop it already. And its alright guys. Its my gift for all of you." I said. "Arrasseo gomawo mia" taehyung said. "Ne gomawo miracle" yoongi said. I smile to them then we head out to the counter. 
 
After we purchase their 3ds xl and some games for it. We finally heads at the cinema. As to what we have agreed about earlier, taehyung bought our tickets and our foods. "What movie are we watching?" I ask taehyung although its quite obvious what did he choose. "Star wars" he said. While handing out our popcorn. "Okay" i said then we head out towards the cinema were star wars are showing. 
 
We finally enters the cinema. And as expected there's a lot of people are watching. We head towards the upper part of the cinema. We finally find our seats. Taehyung was sitting on my right side while yoongi are on my left. After that we started taking pictures to send for our groupchat. This time we don't answer their messages. And since the movie aren't starting yet, Taehyung took out his 3ds. "Ahh what a waste. I'm going to start again" he said while inserting his pokemon sd card. "You can just switch sd cards with me oppa. I honestly don't want my pokemons there" i said. "Are you really doing that for me miracle?" Taehyung said. "Ne" i said while taking out my pokemon sd card. "Waah gomawo" taehyung said while hugging me. I laugh while we exchange cards. After we exchange i put it on my 3ds and started playing. I rested my head on yoongi's shoulder while he feeds me popcorn. "Ahh if only Taehyung aren't here" yoongi said then i laugh. "You're stealing my lines right now hyung" taehyung said then yoongi laughs. I keep on playing. I'm in the stage where I'm going to pick my pokemon. Yoongi draped his hand on my waist. "Pick the fire type" he said. "Arrasseo" i said while picking the one he wants. "What should i name it?" I ask him. "Uhm. Sumi" he said. "Sumi?" I said while typing the name anyways. "Mm. Its a mixture of our name. Suga and Miracle" he said while kissing the top of my head. I laugh at what he said, thankfully taehyung is too busy playing, he didn't saw what yoongi just did. "Sumi? That's so corny" taehyung said. "You're just jealous" yoongi said then we laugh. I just keep on playing while yoongi's rubbing my shoulder. "Aren't you cold?" He ask me. "I'm alright oppa" i said, then he kissed me on top of my head again. "Stop doing that oppa" i said then he laughs. "Arrasseo mianhae" he said. After a while the movie finally started. I save my game first before shutting my 3ds. Taehyung did the same. After a while he rested his head on my shoulder. Yoongi did the same, he even hold my hand. Now I'm struggling to eat with my right hand. But I'm not complaining. 
 
We're not even in the half of the movie when taehyung started sleeping. Ugh, he suggested to watch some movies then he's just going to sleep. "I can't believe him" i said. "Huh?" Yoongi said while turning around to face me. That's why his face are so damn near at my neck. His lips are almost touching my neck, and i can feel his breath. It kind of tickles me. "He suggested to watch some movies today and he's just going to sleep" i said then yoongi laughs, and its kind of sounds y to me. "Let him" he said while kissing my neck. I instantly felt myself blushed at what he did. He focused again at watching the movie. After several minutes yoongi started talking again. "Miracle" he said. "Hmm?" I said, he smiles while shaking his head. "Miracle" he said again after a while. "What?" I said. He just shakes his head again then he kissed my hands. Okay what's wrong with him. I keep on watching the movie, but after several minutes he started talking again. "Miracle" he said again. "What?" I said then he laughs while he turn around to face me. His face are so near my neck again. "Nothing. I just love saying your name" he said then he kissed me again on my neck. "Are you alright?" I said then we laugh. 
 
Thankfully before the movie make it to the half, taehyung finally woke up. "What happened?" He said while sitting up straight. "Tss. We're not telling" i said "ah jinjja" he said then we laugh.
 
We finally finishes the movie. And as expected taehyung can't keep up with the story because he missed the important parts. Now he keep on bugging us. "Lets just watch it again some other time" i said. "Okay. Just the two of us?" He said. "Mwoya. Of course I'll come too" yoongi said. "Ugh. Fine" taehyung said then we laugh. We head out of the cinema and saw that its already dark outside. "Okay. Since miracle bought us our lunch, and i pay for our movies. I think its time for our yoongi hyung to treat us for dinner" taehyung said. Then we started cheering. Yoongi just smiles. "Arrasseo" he said then we cheer again. "What are we going eat?" I ask him. "Of course your favorite miracle. Italian cuisine" he said then we started cheering again. 
 
We finally finished eating. And we're back here in our dorm. Taehyung punches the code in our dorm then we enters it. When we went in we saw that the lights in the living room are on. "Mia?" My uncle said at the living room. "Oh he's here" i said then i run towards the living room. I immediately hug my uncle. "I had something to tell you guys" he said. "What is it?" Yoongi said. "You're flight for japan are tomorrow" he said. Then i felt sad that they're already leaving tomorrow. "Oh" taehyung said then my uncle looks at me. "And guess who's coming with us?" He said. "Who?" Taehyung said then he suprisingly handed me a ticket. I was dumbfounded at first but I slowly understands it. "Ohmygosh I'm coming with you guys?" I said then he nods. I squealed while i hug him. "But how about my school?" I said after the hug. "Don't worry i already handed them your leave of absence" he said then i hug him again. "Thank you so much" i said. "Its my treat for you. For taking care of these boys" i said then we laugh. I release the hug then i turn around to face yoongi and taehyung. "Guys!" I said then we group hug. "Yes yes!" Taehyung said then we laugh. 
 
After all the feels the three of us went in our bedroom. Taehyung took our tickets then he take a picture again. After that he posted it in our groupchat. 
 
Taetae: guess who's coming to japan with us ^^ 
He message while he inserted the picture of our tickets.