XV. LIVING WITH BTS

living with stars

XV. 

 
Help, P.O is ing ruining my bias list. Hahahaha. K bye. And bts new music video is out!! If you haven't seen it yet. You better watch it now!!
 
******
MIA'S POV
 
Its been a month since me and yoongi ever talk. And since they started promoting their new album, i barely even see them at all. Except for my roommates, but yeah, i dont see namjoon, jin and yoongi anymore. And i think its a good thing, it helps me to forget yoongi, or not. And since they're very busy we've only shoot two recordings for our variety show. Yoongi always make a way that we're not on the same team. He only talks to me if necessary. 
 
Its my fisrt day of school by the way, and all of us woke up at the same time since they all go out at the same time i woke up to prepare for school. I already finished taking a shower and I'm now heading out to the kitchen to take some breakfast. I opened the door of our room and saw namjoon in the living room. "Oppa!" I shouted happily, he looks at me and smiled widely at me. I run towards him and gave him a hug. "I miss you so much mia" he said then i let go of the hug "me too. Oh my gosh you look so thin and tired. Take good care of yourself oppa" i said with a hint of worry in my voice. He smiled and he hugs me again. "I will. Thanks for worrying little monkey" he said then we let go of the hug. "Just call me if you're tired or something. Arrasseo oppa?" I said then he smiled at me. "Arrasseo" he said then i smiled at him too before i walk towards our kitchen. As i was walking towards the kitchen, i saw yoongi sitting in the high chair there. I think this is my luck day. I silently walk towards the kitchen, but when i entered the kitchen he immediately looks at my direction. I look down to avoid eye contact. I immediately walk towards our coffee maker and saw that he already brewed some coffee. I took a mug and pour some coffee for myself. "Goodmorning mia" he said lowly that i almost missed it. I was startled that i almost lost the grip on my mug. I took a bread and a peanut butter and i walk towards our dinning table. "G-goodmorning oppa" i said awkwardly. I sit down and i started preparing my sandwich. "Is it your first day at school today?" He asked me. "Ah yep" i said. I put the peanut butter on my toast and i started eating it when yoongi stood up and now heading in our sink. "Goodluck then" he said then he put down his mug in the sink then he walk towards the living room. "Ne oppa" i said then he's finally gone. I exhaled deeply before taking another bite on my toast. 
 
Me and bts finally finished our morning routine, we're all here now outside waiting for their van. Jimin holds my hand tightly, i look up to see him. "Are you alright?" He asked me. I hug him sideways. "Just a little bit nervous" i said then he kissed the top of my head. "You can do it. Don't stress yourself too much" he said "you too oppa" i said "yes ma'am" he said then i laugh at what he just said. 
 
Their van finally arrives, we all entered it. Me and jimin are on the back part. After a while the van finally started moving, i rest my head on jimin's shoulder and hold his hand tightly. I'm really super nervous right now, since I'm a transferee, i bet my new blockmates almost have their own circle of friends. And that's what i frightened the most. Ugggh. "Guys, our mia is going to her school right now. Can you give her a fighting cheer?" My uncle said at the front, i smiled to myself. "Fighting mia!!!" They all shouted, i smiled widely. "Thank you guys" i said "you can do it mia!! You can go to school while i cant" jungkook said, suddenly i felt sad towards him. "Aww oppa dont worry I'll teach you what i learned at school" i said then he looks at me and smiles. "That would be great" he said then i smiled at him. 
 
The van finally stops at my school. I hug jimin first. "Goodluck baby. You can do it" he said then he kissed me in the forehead. "Thank you oppa" i said then i step out of the van. I look to all of them and they're all smiling at me. "Goodluck mia!!" They all said i smiled widely at them "ne!!" I said, i wave first at them before closing the door of the van. 
 
I finally entered my new school. I'm walking in the hallway and I'm silently praying, hoping that pyo jihoon is in the same class as i was in. I finally arrives in our classroom. I inhaled deeply before opening the door. I finally opened the door of our classroom. Some people turn their head at my direction, i smiled shyly at them. I look around and i smile genuinely when i saw jihoon sitting at the back part of our classroom. He was smiling widely at me and at the same he's waving his hand. I smiled at him and i walk towards him. I instantly hugs him when i finally arrives at his table. He hugs me back. "Why are you sitting here alone?" I ask him once we let go of the hug. We sit down first before he answered my question. "My friends are in the other class" he said "I'm really really glad we're in the same class" i said he smiles at me "me too. I barely know everyone here" he said. We were still talking when finally our first professor finally walks in our classroom. 
 
We already finished our classes today. Me and jihoon are planning to eat some ice cream in the nearest convenience store. We're not with maggie, jenny, zelo and ilhoon right now because they had a different schedule for today. We finally found a convenience store, me and jihoon walk towards the ice cream freezer. I picked an ice cream sandwich, jihoon too. Then we paid for our ice cream. After that we sit first on the table here in this convenience store. "How are you adjusting to your new school?" He asked me, i took a bite first at my ice cream sandwich before answering him. "Its quite hard. But since we're in the same class, i think i can manage" i said then he smiled at me. "Its quite hard for me too. Since i think our new block mates are afraid to approach me since I'm an idol or something" he said then he took a bite on his ice cream sandwich. "We can do this oppa" i said "yep we can do this. Luckily we don't have any homeworks today we can hang out like this" he said i chuckled at what he said. We were still talking when someone stops in front of us. He taps the glass of this convenience store, me and jihoon looked up at him. He waves frantically at us before entering. "Ahh hyung" jihoon said already annoyed at that person. That person took of his facemask and i instantly recognizes him. He was b-bomb or minhyuk of block b. Minhyuk hugs jihoon as soon as he was in our place. "Hello mia" he said after he let go of his hug at jihoon he bowed at me, i bowed at him too. "Annyeonghaseyo. I don't know how should i address you" i said shyly then he smiled at me. "You can call me minhyuk oppa" he said then i saw jihoon rolled his eyes. "Annyeong minhyuk oppa" i said then we shake hands. "Me and the rest of the block b are a big fan of you" he said then i blushed at what he said. "Ahh hyung you're embarrassing me" jihoon said already annoyed at minhyuk. "Wae? Its true" minhyuk said, i chuckled at them. "Its really true mia. They're all saying that you should have been the one who had the chance to live in our dorm" jihoon said i chuckled again. "Thank you" i said while bowing at minhyuk. "She's really cute" minhyuk said "hyung!" Jihoon said sounding mad. Minhyuk just laughs at him. "What are you doing here by the way?" Minhyuk said "oh we're just eating some ice cream. We're going home after this" i said, then minhyuk smiles at me. "Can i join you guys?" He said then jihoon took minhyuk's arm and he shoves him away. "Ahh hyung jinjja! Go home already!" Jihoon said, minhyuk laughs again. "Arrasseo arrasseo. Bye mia! Hope you can visit our dorm some time!" He said "ne oppa" i said while bowing. "Can i hug you?" He added "hyung!" Jihoon said i laugh at him. "Of course" i said then minhyuk walks towards me but jihoon stopped him. "Ah wae? I asked and she said yes" minhyuk said, jihoon looks at me "its alright oppa" i said, jihoon rolled his eyes and he finally let go of minhyuk's arm. I finally gave him a hug. "Thank you mia!" Minhyuk said "ne oppa" i said then he waves first before going out of the convenience store. Me and jihoon finally sits down again. "Uggh our ice cream already melted" jihoon said "we can just buy again. My treat" i said then he looks at me and smiles. "You're the best mia" he said i just smiled at him then we stood up and throws our melted ice cream and we picked our new ice cream. This time we chose a popsicle ice cream. I paid for our ice cream then we sit down again. "Where is minhyuk oppa going by the way?" I asked jihoon. "He's just walking somewhere. Its a different route everyday." He said then he took a bite at his ice cream. "He's been like that ever since jenny dumped him" he said "he must be sad" i said then i took a bite at my popsicle. "He is. I hope he already found someone new because it hurts seeing him like that. Like there's no direction in his life anymore" he said i sighed deeply at what he said. 
 
We finally finished eating our ice cream and we're now walking outside. "Are bts going to fetch you or what?" Jihoon said while we're walking. I shook my head "I'm going to fetch a taxi" i said "okay, let's wait over there." He said while pointing to a street. "Okay" i said then we started walking towards that place. "What time are they going home by the way?" He asked me again. "I dont know maybe around one or two in the morning" i said "I still dont want to go home. Can we eat some dinner first?" He ask me while he's making puppy eyes at me. I laugh at his cuteness. "How can i resist that huh pyo jihoon?" I said then he laughs while he loop his hand in my arm. "Of course you cant. C'mon that restaurant sells really great hanwoo" he said then i smiled at him "arrasseo" i said then we keep on walking when a motorcycle passes by, and someone ing threw an eggs at me. "What the" jihoon said then the motorcycle speeds up. Jihoon stoods in front of me. "Are you alright?" He said while he started taking off some of the ing egg shells in my hair. "I dont know. I felt like someone just slaps me" i said, unfortunately i was hit too in the cheeks, and in my hair. "Let me see" he said then he holds both of my cheeks. I immediately wince at his touch. "Ouch it hurts oppa" i said then he took his handkerchief in his pockets then he wipes the uggh egg in my face. "The is that" he said and he sounds so mad right now. "I dont know, ouch" i said when his handkerchief touches my left cheek. "My cheeks hurts so bad right now" i said "its swollen right now mia. Lets go" he said while he picks up my bag then he holds my hand. "Where are we going?" I said, jihoon keeps on walking. "Our new dorm is not so far away in this place. I think maggie still had some clothes left in there" he said "does it still hurts?" He said "eung" i said while trying not to cry. Then he hold my hand tightly. "We're almost there mia" he said then he walks faster. 
 
After a while jihoon finally stops at a certain building. "Lets go mia" he said then we entered the building. We immediately rides the elevator. "We're almost there mia" he said then he hugs me sideways. He caressed my hair. "I feel so sticky and i smell like egg" i said then we laugh "of course you'll smell like an egg what do you expect?" He said i chuckled then the elevator stops at their floor. We get out of it then we started walking again towards their dorm. 
 
Jihoon enters the code of their dorm. He opens the door and we entered their dorm. "Jihoon is that you?" I think that's jaehyo's voice. "Ne I'm with mia" he said while we take off our shoes. Jihoon lend me a slippers "what? You mean mia. Mia bts?" He said "ne" jihoon said then i saw all of them except for zico in the living room. I bow down at them. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm sorry if i look like a mess right now" i said "you still look pretty though" kyung said i smile shyly at him. "You returned my favor pretty quickly huh mia?" Minhyuk said while smiling at me i smiled back at him. "Its an emergency. Mianhaeyo oppa" i said while bowing. "Did she just called minhyuk hyung an oppa?" Kyung said then minhyuk looks so proud. I smiled at them while jihoon rolled his eyes at them. "Hyung where are maggie's clothes?" Jihoon asked no one in particular then they all looked at him, confused are seen all over their faces. "What?" Ukwon said "someone ing threw an eggs at mia while we were walking earlier. So she needs new clothes" jihoon said, then some of them stood up and walks towards me. "Are you alright mia?" Kyung said "you're cheeks has a bruise! Just how hard they threw that eggs at you?" Minhyuk said then jihoon sighed exasperated. "Can someone please tell me where maggie's clothes are?" Jihoon said "in zico's room" jaehyo said "wait for me mia" jihoon said then he walks in a certain room. "Why don't you take a sit first mia" kyung said i smiled at him. "Thank you. How should i address you?" I said while sitting down. They all sit down on the opposite side of me. "You can just call me kyung oppa" he said "okay kyung oppa" i said then he smiled widely. "You can just call us all an oppa" jaehyo said "arrasseo oppa. And I'm sorry if i suddenly barge in at your dorm. I dont even have gifts for you guys because you just move in" i said "its fine mia" minhyuk said, i smiled shyly at him. "You want something to drink mia?" Ukwon said "uhmm just water oppa" i said then he smiled at me before leaving. "Do you know who've done this to you?" Kyung said then i shook my head. "It all happen so fast. We didn't saw their faces" i said then they looked at me worryingly. "Be careful out there mia okay? It might been a bts fan who threw that eggs at you" jaehyo said then they all nodded at agreement while ukwon finally came out of the kitchen and he gave me a coffee instead and a donut. "Thank you oppa" i said while taking a sip at the coffee. "He's right. Maggie might have not mentioned it to you but she's been bullied by our fans too when we started dating." Ukwon said "but it really didn't come up to that point that they will harassed her physically like you. So be careful mia okay?" Minhyuk said while smiling at me. I smiled back at him. "Arrasseo oppa" i said then i took a bite to the donut when jihoon finally came out of that room. "Here use this. Since i think you and maggie had the same body size." Jihoon said while giving maggie's clothes at me. Its a short and a black sweater "Oh thank you" i said while standing up. "You can use zico's room since he barely comes here i can guarantee you that its clean" he added i smiled at him. "Thank you again oppa" i said "you can just grab any towel there. Its all new!" He added again "ne!" I said then i walk towards zico's room. I took a towel and went towards zico's bathroom. 
 
I finally finished taking a shower and i feel refreshed. Fortunately there is a blower here in zico's room. I blow dried my hair. After that i decided to put my hair into a bun. After i tied my hair, i went out of zico's room and saw that all of them are still in the living room. "Eat first mia before leaving. We ordered some chinese food" jihoon said "ne" i said then i sit next to him. "If you're pretty earlier. You're prettier now mia" kyung said then i smiled at him "thank you oppa" i said "you really have a bruise in your left cheek mia. Do you want me to put some ointment there?" Jihoon said i nod at him then he stood up and enters their room i guess. "Lets go to the kitchen mia" minhyuk said "ah ne" i said then we all stood up. 
 
We're finally here in their kitchen and we're sitting now in their dining table and saw that they ordered jjajjangmyun and fried dumpling. I smiled to myself, they're just like bts. I took out my chopsticks then i started mixing my jjajjangmyun when jihoon enters the kitchen. He seated next to me. I face him then he started putting some ointment in my left cheek. "What should i do oppa? I dont want the bts to see this bruise they will be so worried" i said while i winced because my bruise stings. "You need to tell it to them" he said then i gently shook my head "i cant not now. They'll be leaving for a while this month. And they're going to be so worried if i tell it to them now. So no" i said then he sighed "okay not now. But if they came back. You need to tell it to them. Arrasseo?" He said then he stop putting the ointment in my face. "Arrasseo oppa" i said then we started eating. "Where are they going by the way?" Jihoon said "japan. They're staying there for a month i think" i said then i eat my dumpling "a month? Mia you cant be alone in that dorm for a month. What if the attacker attacks you there alone?" Jihoon said, i dont know what will i answer at what he just said. "You can stay here in our dorm mia" kyung said, i smiled at all of them. "I'll ask maggie and bts first" i said then they started cheering. 
 
We finally finished eating and i decided to go home. "I'm just going to send here home hyung's" jihoon said "ne. Be careful jihoon. Bye mia! See you soon!" Jaehyo said, i bow down at them "ne. Bye oppa's see you later!" I said while waving at them. Me and jihoon wore our shoes then we head out towards the parking lot. Jihoon took his keys out and i hear his car in the distance. 
 
We finally arrived at jihoon's car. We enter it at the same time. "Put your seatbelt on" he said then i smiled at him. "Yes boss" i said while putting the seatbelt on myself. After a while jihoon finally started driving. He drove in silence while music are playing in his car. And I'm here lost in my thoughts. I suddenly realized that this is like the third incident since i've lived with bts. I'm not saying that its bts fault but, I'm just thinking if this is really the right thing. To live with bts. Then suddenly i was crying, its so unfair. Like why is this happening to me? Everytime i finally felt happiness someone are trying to ruined it. Ughh, am i this unlucky? I quickly wiped my tears when suddenly jihoon holds my hand. "I'm sorry oppa" i said while wiping my face again. "Let it all out mia" he said while looking at the road. Then just like what he said, i started crying, bawling my eyes out, wailing out loud. When will i ever stop crying? Jihoon stops his car at red light and he instantly hugs me and he patted my back. "Its alright mia. I'm here" he said. I buried my face at his chest. After a while we let go of the hug and he wipes my tears. "I really cant let you go home like that. Want to go to namsan tower?" He said while smiling, i smile back at him then i wiped my tears. "Okay" i said
 
We're finally at namsan tower and we're now riding the cable car. Just seeing the beautiful night lights of seoul makes me happy. That's how i can instantly felt happy. Looking at beautiful sceneries. I'm still lucky that my bestfriend knew me so well. I was still gawking at the scenery here. "This is really beautiful oppa" i said while glancing a bit at jihoon, then i looked again at the scenery outside of this cable car. "Anything for my bestfriend" he said then i smile at myself. 
 
We finally gets out of the cable car and me and jihoon are eating a corndog while looking at the beautiful scenery in seoul. "This is really really really the best oppa" i said while taking a bite in my corndog. Jihoon smiled at me "i hope you feel much better than you were earlier" he said I smile back at him. "Ne. I am" i said then we chuckled. "Whoever your attacker is. We'll find it out. I called maggie earlier while you were taking a shower and she's already mad. She wants to meet up tomorrow since all of us has the same schedule tomorrow" he said then i chuckled first before answering him. "Arrasseo" i said then i took a bite in my corndog while i look again at the scenery of seoul. 
 
We finally arrives at our dorm. Me and jihoon gets out of the car. I walk towards him and gave him a hug. "Thank you for tonight. I had so much fun oppa" i said then he caressed my hair. "You're welcome. Call me if anything happens" he said then we let go of the hug "arrasseo oppa" i said then he gave me my bag. "Are bts going to send you to school tomorrow?" He asked me. "I dont know. If not i might just drive myself there" i said remembering that i have my own ing car. I keep forgetting it since my uncle just drives us around or sometimes we just took a taxi or bus. What's the sense of getting a driver's license if I'm not driving. Jihoon smiled at me. "Arrasseo take good care of yourself mia" he said then i hug him again. "You too. Keep your eyes on the road" i said then we let go of the hug. He laughs at me. "Yes boss" he said then he goes inside his car. I wave at him before entering our building. 
 
I'm finally in our floor. I enter the code of our dorm and i went inside. I took of my shoes and wears my slippers. I opened the light in the living room. I'm all alone. 
 
It woke up in the middle of the night when i felt that someone lay down next to me. Jimin backhugged me. I turn around to hug him. He kissed me in my forehead. "How was your first day?" He asked me. I buried my face in his chest. "I really dont want to talk about it." I said then he caressed my hair "i told you not to stressed yourself so much at school" he said "I'm not stress" i said "then what? I just wanted to know how your day was" he said then i released my hug at him. "Didn't you understand what i said? I said I don't want to talk about it." I said already pissed at him. I turn around again so I'm not facing him right now. "Babe" he said while holding my arms. "I'm sleepy jimin can you please shut up just this time?" I said then he went quiet after that. I was awake for a while when i said that to jimin. And i feel guilty already. He just wanted to know how my day went and I'm being a to him. He has the right to know because he's my boyfriend. I sighed before i gently turn around to face him. I saw he's sleeping already. I gently kissed him in the cheeks. "I'm sorry oppa" i said while i gave him a hug. Surprisingly he hugs me back. He kissed the top of my head. "Its alright mia" he said then i shook my head "no its not. I'm being a to you when you just wanted to know how my day went" i said then he hugs me tightly. "Its alright. I had a wrong timing asking you that question. You were sleeping and i started asking you questions" he said then i look up at him, he looks at me. I kiss him quickly in the lips. "Its alright i guess. Me and jihoon are in the same class" i said to him, then he smiled at me while he kissed me in the forehead. "Well that's good to know" he said "what time are you leaving by the way today?" I ask. "4:30 am" he said then i took my phone and saw that its already 2 in the morning. I look back at him. "You'll only staying here for like 2 hours?" I said then he hugs me. "I know. I'm sorry" he said then i hug him tightly. "Sleep first oppa. You need it" i said then he kissed me in the lips. "Arrasseo" he said then i hug him tightly while i close my eyes. 
 
I woke up again when i hear Jimin's alarm started ringing. He turn it off. He hugs me tightly first before heading towards their bathroom. Once he was inside i took my phone and saw that its just 3:30 in the morning. I sighed first before i stood up and i woke up my other roommates. "Oppa ireona. You have schedule today" i said while tapping their shoulders. "Huh arrasseo" jungkook said grogily. I feel sorry for them. I walk outside and I'm heading towards the kitchen to make some breakfast for them at least. I tied my hair again into a bun. I enters our kitchen and saw yoongi again in the high chair here in our kitchen. I immediately went towards our fridge and decided to make some toast to them. I took out the ingredients and placed it to the counter. I was putting the bread in the toaster when yoongi started talking. "What happened to your face mia?" He asked me. My eyes widened at what he said but i regain my composure again. it mia, i totally forgot my bruise. Ugggh. "Its none of your business" i said while i put the ham in the oven. "Mia" he said again. "I fell down in my bed last night oppa" i said, while i turn around so I'm not facing him right now. I stare at the ham inside the oven, like its the most precious thing right now. "Dont lie to me mia." He said then I didn't answered him. After a while i took out the bread in the toaster, and i put another set on it. I stare again at the ham. "Mia" yoongi said, I didn't answer him again. After awhile the ham is finally ready so i took it out and i also put another set of ham on it. I stare at it again. "Mia are you tired?" He ask me then suddenly i was crying. I nod at him. Then suddenly he was in front of me. He gave me a hug. I hug him back. "Please tell me what happened mia. I wont tell it to anyone" he said "me and jihoon were walking yesterday when someone riding in a motorcycle threw an eggs at me" i said then he caressed my hair. "Did you reported it to your school?" He said i shook my head "we dont even know if that person are also studying in the same school we're in. We didn't saw their faces" i said then he hugs me tightly. "Be careful mia. Please, I'm so worried when i saw you entering the kitchen earlier." He said then we let go of the hug. I nod at him. Then he wipes my tears. "Don't stress yourself at school. And be careful please. We will be gone for a while mia" he said then i nod at him. "You too oppa. You look so tired. I told you that don't overwork your body too much" i said "i dont have a choice mia" he said then i stare again at the ham inside the oven. "You always have a choice oppa" i said
 
After i make their breakfast i quickly went inside our bedroom. Luckily jimin are still inside the bathroom. I quickly went towards my bed and lay down. After several minutes, jimin finally came out of the bathroom. I closed my eyes. And after that i feel that jimin kissed the top of my head before he heads outside. 
 
I'm finally on the parking lot in our dorm. And its been a while since i parked my car so i dont know where it was. After like a while i finally found it. I'm not going to tell you what my car is but its a black car *laughs*. I opened my car and i still cant believe that i have my own car. After like gawking at my car for a while, i finally started driving towards our school. 
 
I'm finally in our school. I'm now parking my car. After like a lot of struggles, i finally manage to parked it. I took my bag on the passenger seat. I went out of my car and i rode the elevator towards our classroom. 
 
I enter our classroom and saw that jihoon is still not here. Its a different subject today and we're in a different classroom today but i still decided to sit in the same position me and jihoon seated yesterday. Since the rest of our blockmates seated in their position yesterday, i decided to do the same. I walk towards my desk and saw that there's a note on it. At first i thought that it wasn't mine but when i read the content, i confirmed that it was for me. It reads;
 
You might be living in a heaven right now with bts. But i welcome you in hell. You're unlucky to chose our school. Welcome mia, be careful. 
 
Then i looked around at our classroom. So my attacker are here in the same classroom I'm in. I suddenly felt nervous, so I instantly called jihoon. After two rings he finally picks up. 
 
Jihoon: what is it?
Me: where are you?
Jihoon: I'm almost there. I'm at the hallway already. What happened mia?
Me: just come faster please i have something to show you
Jihoon: okay I'm almost there mia
Me: arrasseo. I'm hanging up
 
I said then i hang up. After a while jihoon finally came. "What happened?" He immediately said after he reaches our desk "look at this" i said then i hand him the note he started reading it. After a while, he finally finished reading it, he looks at me. "The . We need to be careful mia. We're going to report this" he said then i nod. After a while our professor for this class finally came. 
 
Its our break time today. Me and jihoon went out of the classroom. "Oppa lets go to the toilet first" i said "arrasseo" he said then puts his hands around my arm. After a while we finally reaches the girl's bathroom. "I'm going to the toilet too. Wait for me here mia. Okay?" He said i nod at him. Then i went inside the girl's bathroom. I immediately went towards the cubicle. 
 
Once I'm inside the cubicle i heard footsteps outside. I finished taking my business. I flushed the toilet, i was about to go out of the cubicle when someone threw a bucket of water at me. I shouted when the water splashes all throughout my body. They quickly runs outside the opposite door i entered. I went out of the cubicle and saw myself in the mirror. I'm all wet thanks to those girls. I took my bag and puts it in my chest then i went out of the toilet i saw jihoon standing already there. "What happened?" He said while he immediately gave his coat at me. He took my bag while i immediately wears his coat. "Someone threw a water at me while I'm in the cubicle" i said my voice are already quivering. "" he said then he hugs me. "This is outrageous. I'm going to call maggie" he said then he took out his phone and immediately calls maggie. After a while maggie finally pick up. 
"Where are you?" He said "do you have some extra clothes in your locker?" He said after a while. "Mia's clothes are all ing drenched right now" he said and he sounds so mad right now. "I was in the toilet too! Don't say that its my fault" he said "fine. I'll call you later" he said then he ends the call. "Lets go mia" he said then he holds my hand again. 
 
We are now walking in the hallway. "This is really outrageous. I'm so ing mad right now" he said i stay quiet. "Maggie and the rest are still on their class. Ilhoon hyung is waiting for us in maggie's locker" he said "arrasseo" i said my voice feels so small right now, he holds my hand tightly. "Maggie have an extra clothes in her locker. But she doesn't have a, a..." He said and he can't finished his sentence. "Don't worry i have mine in my locker" i said, i know it already. He cant say the word underwear. I smiled at myself. "Oh okay" he said then we keep on walking until we reaches maggie's locker and saw ilhoon standing there. He immediately looks at our direction when he hears our shoes clanking on the floor. He instantly gave me a hug. "What happened?" He said then jihoon puts the code in maggie's locker. "Someone threw a water at her inside the girl's bathroom" jihoon said "did you see the attacker?" He asked jihoon "nope" jihoon said, ilhoon was going to speak again when i cut him off. "They went out to the different door, jihoon oppa was standing" i said then he caressed my hair. "We can fix this mia. Let's just wait for maggie" he said. I nod at him while i bury my face at his chest. 
 
We finally get the clothes in maggie's locker and my undies in my locker. We're now finding a girl's toilet. After a while we finally found one. "We'll keep the girl's bathroom door open okay mia?" Jihoon said "okay" i said then i went inside the cubicle and started wearing some dry clothes. 
 
We're here in the cafeteria waiting for maggie, jenny and zelo. We're eating some pasta and I'm waiting for my hair to dry so i can tie it into a bun again. We are still eating our pasta when the three of them finally came. Maggie immediately hugs me. "What the happened?" She said already sounds so mad. "I explained it to you earlier in the phone call" jihoon said then maggie sits beside me while jenny ties my hair into a french braid. "Finish eating. We're going to report this" she said. 
 
We finally finished eating and we're all here in the office. "So tell me what happened" the counselor said "someone is attacking our friend right now. First incident was yesterday. They threw an eggs at her yesterday while they we're walking. The attacker are riding a motorcycle. The second incident is today, someone threw a water at her while she was inside the girl's bathroom" maggie explained. "So do you know who's the attacker?" She said "no we don't know. That's why we are reporting it to you" maggie said then the counselor stares at us. "We need to know who's behind all of this so that we can all discuss this matter properly" she said then maggie looks at her, disbelief at what she's hearing right now and any minute from now she's going to explode. "Are you serious right now? You need to take some extra precautions right now before the attacks became severe!" She said already standing up. "I'm sorry but you need to go to the security office first" she said then maggie take my hand and we all stood up. "You know what? Screw it. We waste our time coming here. Thanks for nothing. But if something happens to us, I'm going to sue you for this" she said then we all get out of the office. 
 
 
We're already heading towards the parking lot. "Who brought their cars today?" Maggie asked. Me and jenny raised our hands. "Can i drive yours mia?" I nod at her then i gave her my keys. "Meet us at the coffee shop" maggie said at jenny and zelo. Jenny nods at her then they headed out to jenny's car while we're still finding my car. Once i saw my car, i stop dead in my tracks and tears are started falling in my eyes. Maggie scream in annoyance while ilhoon hugs me. Someone vandalizes in my car, they wrote in my hood. "Get in the car first guys" maggie said then we all went towards the back part while maggie sits on the driver seat. After a while she finally started driving. "I'm really so pissed right now! Whoever did this is so plain jealous at you right now mia. I swear I'm going to punch her when i saw her" she said then ilhoon hugs me sideways while jihoon holds my hands. "Don't worry about your car mia. I'm going to fix this okay?" Maggie said "arrasseo" i said still crying. This is the time i uses my car again for a long time then this thing happens. Ilhoon started caressing my hair. "Don't worry mia. We're here for you. We will solve this" ilhoon said then jihoon wiped my tears. "Ilhoon hyung is right mia. Whoever your attacker is, she'll pay for this big time" he said then he holds my hand tightly. 
 
We were almost in the coffee shop we always hangs out when jenny called and said that its full of people thats why they decided to order some coffee's and foods and we decided to go to maggie's apartment. 
 
We're finally in maggie's apartment. Maggie parked my car and we head straight to the elevator. We finally arrives at the floor maggie's apartment are located. We saw zelo and jenny standing in front of the door. "Why didn't you two enters the apartment?" Maggie said while pressing the code in her door. "Zico might be there. And we're too shy to confront him" jenny said. Maggie rolled her eyes at her then we smiled. We're all scared at zico that's why. That's why I didn't even think of staying here when bts are going to leave for a month because I'm too damn scared at zico. We all entered her apartment. We took of our shoes. "Babe is that you?" Zico said. "Yep. I'm with my friends" she said "oh wait. I don't have any shirt on" zico said then i suppressed my laugh. Maggie sighed exasperated. After a while zico finally went towards the doorway with his shirt on. We bowed at him. "Annyeonghaseyo" we all said he bows at us too. He gave maggie a hug then we went towards their living room while zico went inside their room. We distributed the coffee's and the breads first, after that we started discussing our plan. We planned that every monday and thursday, jihoon will fetch me and send me home. Since in tuesdays, wednesdays and fridays we had the same dismissal time it would not be a problem. Since my attacker is possibly our blockmate, we need to be extra careful at our classes and when I'm going to the toilet. And the last thing is where would i stay for a month when bts are leaving. Maggie looked at me. "Are you fine in staying at block b's dorm?" Maggie said then jihoon looked at me while he's suppressing his smile. "Its fine for me" i said then she smiled at me. "Okay, you can use zico's room since he never sleeps there" she said "okay" i said then i sipped in my coffee. I hope this will be over. 
 
We finally finished discussing and we're all here outside maggie's building. Jenny and zelo already left. Now me, ilhoon and jihoon are waiting for a taxi. Maggie suddenly stands in front of me and she gave me a hug. "Be careful always mia okay? And I'm taking your car first. I'm going to fix it" she said then i hug her tightly. "Ne. Thank you so much maggie" i said then we let go of the hug. "Yah. Why didn't you hitched a ride at jenny's car?" Maggie said pertaining to ilhoon. "I dont want to be a third wheel maggie" he said then we laugh. After a while a taxi finally cames. Maggie gave us a hug before we enters the taxi. "Lets head first at mia's dorm" jihoon said. "That's originally the plan jihoon" ilhoon said. Jihoon rolled his eyes and i laugh at them. "Thank you guys. You're doing this all for me" i said then ilhoon rested his head at my shoulder while jihoon holds my hand. "Anything for our mia" ilhoon said then i smile at myself. And suddenly i felt fine. I'm receiving so much love. Not just bts, but there's maggie, jenny, zelo, ilhoon and jihoon and also block b. The attacker really must be just jealous. She dont know who's she's against with. 
 
We finally arrives at our dorm. I didn't let them get out of the taxi because it would be hard for them to call for another taxi. I gave them a hug then i immediately went inside of our dorm. 
 
I'm already in our floor. Then i check myself first in my mirror. Fortunately maggie puts some concealer on my cheeks that's why my bruise is not that visible. I press the passcode of our dorm and i went inside. I took off my shoes and wears my slippers. Surprisingly the lights in the living room are on. "Mia?" Jungkook said. I excitedly walk towards the living room and saw jungkook and taehyung sitting there. "Ohmygosh. Why are you so early tonight?" I said then jungkook open his arms wide. "Mia I'm so tired" he said his voice sounds like he's whining. I smile first before running at him. I gave him a hug. He hugs me tightly while he loops his legs on me. Taehyung rested his head on my back. Okay why is bts being clingy today? "Where are the rest?" I ask jungkook. "They're all taking a shower" he said then i hug him tightly. "Mia" he said "hmm?" I said "we'll leave tomorrow" he said then i look up to face him. "What?" I said then he looks down to face me, he buried my face at his chest while he rested his head at the top of my head. "We'll be going to different cities this week and we're going to stay in the hotel. After that we're going to japan. Miaaaaaaaa" he said already whining i hug him tightly. "I'm going to miss you so much" he said then taehyung back hugged me "me too mia" he said at the back "oppa" i said "miaaaa" he said whining. Then the door of our room opens "yah why are you harassing my girlfriend" jimin said "what girlfriend she's my girlfriend" jungkook said then i laugh "what are you talking about?" Jimin said then he took of taehyung at my back and he took off jungkook's arm while he carried me. "Miaaaaa" jungkook said "oppaaaa" i said while laughing then jimin enters our room and closed the door. He puts me down in my bed then he hugs me tightly while he loops his legs too on mine. "Did jungkook already told you our schedule?" He said then i nod he buries his face on my shoulder. "I'm going to miss my baby so much" he said then i caress his hair "me too. Take good care of yourself babe" i said then he kissed me on the lips. "I will. You too" he said i nod at him then he gave me another kiss. "Are you staying here by the way or you're going to sleepover somewhere else?" He said then i smiled at him "I'm planning to sleep over at block b's dorm if that's fine with you" i said then he stares at me. "Of course its not fine to me mia. Its a dorm full of boys" he said then i chuckled "this is a dorm full of boys too what's the difference? I have my own room there" i said then he hugs me "okay. But behave yourself there, you heard me" he said then i looked up at him again and kissed him in the lips "duh" i said then he smiled at me before he kissed me again in the lips.  "Wait oppa. I'm just going to wear my pajamas" i said then he puts the blanket on top of us. "Change here" he said then i looked at him. "Are you crazy?" I said then he laugh "I'm not going to look at you" he said then i sit up "yep you're crazy" i said while i stood up to get my pj's "i'll be back soon!" I said "be quick please!" He said i smiled before going inside my bathroom. 
 
I finally finish changing my clothes. I get out and saw that my two other roommates are still not here. What are they doing outside? I took off jenny's french braid then i lay down next to jimin. He instantly hugs me. "Mia" he said then i look up to face him "hmm?" I said then he kissed me in the forehead "I'm going to kissed you so much tonight. A kiss worth a month. Since i wont being see you for a month. Are you ready baby?" He said then i laugh. "I am" i said then he holds my head and he pull me in closer to him and he kissed me deeply.