XIV. LIVING WITH BTS

living with stars

XIV. 

 
This chapter is kinda long and i hope you read till the end! *cries*
 
MIA'S POV
 
*siren sounds*
 
Once again we all woke up to the sound of the siren being blasted all throughout in this penthouse. And its getting annoying. I slowly opened my eyes and saw yoongi still sleeping beside me. I fixed his bangs and he slowly stirred up. "Oppa ireona" i said then he slowly opened his eyes. He looks at me and smiles. "Goodmorning mia" he said. I smiled and also sits up "goodmorning oppa" i said then he sits up too. I'm still blank because I'm still a bit sleepy. I yawned first and i touched my hair and feels that its a mess. This is really embarrassing, i look like this when i greeted yoongi? Ugggh. "Oppa" i said lowly at yoongi. "Ne?" He said "can i borrow one of your snapback? My hair's all over the place" i said that without looking at him, then i hear him laugh. "Arrasseo" he said then he took something, after a while he sits behind my back and he started combing my hair. I was surprised at what he just did that's why i sit motionless. "What are you doing oppa?" I said he didn't answered me after a while he started tying my hair in a low bun and he puts the snapback at me. I turn around to face him. "Gomawo oppa" i said then he smiled at me. The siren started blasting again. I cringe at the noise. "Go outside first mia. I'm just going to the bathroom" yoongi said i nod at him then i stood up while i walk towards jungkook and taehyung. "Yah taehyung oppa, jungkook oppa, ireona" i said while tapping their shoulders. They both grunted and i hurriedly walks outside. 
 
I was already outside and i saw jimin and namjoon standing outside of our penthouse. I walk towards them. Jimin saw me and he instantly smiles at me. "Goodmorning oppa" i said once i reach their place. "Goodmorning mia" jimin said then he hugs me. "You didn't have any trouble sleeping without me last night?" He said, then i instantly felt guilty. The answer to his question is no, because I'm with yoongi. Uggh what a you are mia. I shyly shook my head. "I was too tired yesterday that's why i instantly fell asleep last night. Mianhae" i said then he smiled at me "its alright mia" he said then we released the hug. "Goodmorning little monkey" namjoon said at me. I rolled my eyes first before hugging him. "Goodmorning rapmonster" i said then we let go of the hug. Then i stood next to jimin. After a while yoongi finally came out of our penthouse. He instantly stood next to me. "Goodmorning" he said while bowing. "Goodmorning hyung!" Namjoon said while smiling. "Goodmorning hyung" jimin said. Yoongi just nodded to the both of them. After that our pd threw the paper handcuffs again to the ground. We grudgingly walk towards it and took it. Me and yoongi puts it on our hands. He intertwine our fingers together. He holds my hand tightly. After we wears the paper handcuff, the pd told us our morning mission. "Okay your first mission for today is treasure hunting." She said then we all looked at her. "There are several meal coupond all around the location. Go find as many as you can so you can have a bountiful breakfast today." She said then we started gearing up when she added something. "And there's also two gift certificates there. Goodluck finding it" she said then we nods at her. "You may start now" she said then me and yoongi started running through the hill. The pd said that it was in a box. We were still walking then we stop in the mini forest then we started looking for the boxes. Uggh, if only we're not handcuffed right now, it would probably faster to find the meal coupons. We were still roaming around when i finally found a box under the tree. "Oppa there's one on that tree" i said then me and yoongi started running to the tree and took it. We opened it and it contains a bread meal coupon. Me and yoongi clap hands then we started running again. This time we started climbing up the hill. The same hill we climbed up last night. We walk silently towards it. When we finally reached the place we stopped by last night, we saw a box in the table of the bench we seated last night. We looked at each other first before running towards it. Yoongi took the box and he excitedly opens it, and it contains the dosirak meal coupon. Me and yoongi hugged each other. "This is really great mia" he said then i smiled widely at him. "Now lets find that gift certificate" he said eagerly i chuckled then we started running. We're still running and we're roaming around the tables here in this place, when i suddenly tripped and fall down. The fall is really not that good because i ing scrape my knee on a rock and it hurt so much. Yoongi took off our handcuff and he kneels in front of me. "What happened" he said while checking my knee. "I scraped my knee on a rock" i said then he holds my leg. "Its bleeding too much mia. Lets go back to the penthouse" he said i nod at him then he stood up while lending his hands at me. I took it but my wound hurt so much when I'm bending my leg straight. Then yoongi started taking off his mic and gave it to me. "Hold this for a while" he said. Then he put down our own camera then Yoongi finally gave me a piggyback ride. "Oppa its alright i can walk" i said then he started walking. "Don't lie mia. I saw your face when you stood up and you look like you're in pain too much" he said i gave up and i rested my head at his shoulder. "Are you alright oppa?" I said because i might be heavy. "I'm alright mia. I'm going to walk faster is it alright with you?" He said "ne oppa. Be careful you might fall down" i said because we're walking downhill right now. Then he started walking faster. "Dont worry mia. I already fell down." He paused and stops walking. "Fell inlove with you" he said then he started walking again while i laughed, after a while he started laughing too. "That is too cheesy oppa. Jinjja" i said, although i cant see his face right now i know he's smiling. 
 
We finally arrives at the penthouse. The pd hurriedly walks towards us, the cameraman too. "What happened?" She said "she scraped her knee. Do we have a first aid kit?" Yoongi said then he finally puts me down in the bench. "I think we have inside" the pd said, then yoongi and our pd walks inside. Then i looked at my wound and saw that yoongi's right, its bleeding too much. I look up, its hurting so much. I was still staring at the ceiling when i hear someone running. I look around and saw that its namjoon and jimin. Jimin saw me and he runs towards my direction. "What happened?" Jimin said when he saw my wound. "I scraped my knee earlier" i said then he looks at me, his face is full of worries. "Where is pd noona?" Namjoon said, he too looks so worried. "She and yoongi went inside to find the first aid kit" i said then jimin and namjoon both stood up and it looks like they're going inside too. I instantly held Jimin's hand. "I'm fine oppa. Just go look for the meal coupons" i said then he looks at me. "Do you think i still care about those coupons? Mia you're hurt. I'm going to find that first aid kit too" he said then i hold his hand tightly. "I'm fine oppa" i said then he stood up in front of me i look up to see him. "You're bleeding too much and you're going to tell me that you're fine" he said "they're already finding the first aid kit for me okay? I'm fine really oppa. There's nothing to worry about" i said then he just looks at me. After a while he finally hugs me. "Be careful always mia. Please" he said then i nod at him. He kissed me in the forehead then they started walking away. 
 
After jimin and namjoon walked away, yoongi finally came back while holding the first aid kit. He kneel down in front of me. He opens the first aid kit and he pours some medicine on the cotton. He looks at me. "I'm going to put some pressure on your wound mia. And it might sting a bit" he said i looked at him and nods. Then he finally puts the cotton on my wound and it really ing stings!! I instinctively closed my eyes and holds yoongi's shoulder. "I'm really sorry mia" he said then i chuckled a bit at what he just said. "Its fine oppa" i said. After a while he puts an ointment in my wound and he puts a squared shaped cotton and he puts a gauze on my knee. "Gomawo oppa" i said, he closed the first aid kit then he puts it in the table. "Lets go" he said then he was going to carry me again in his back. "Wait where are we going oppa?" I said while stopping him. "We're going to find some coupons mia" he said then he finally carried me at his back then he started walking again. "Wait i can walk oppa" i said then he stops walking "jinjja?" He said then he slowly puts me down. I started walking but I'm limping, and everytime i put my right foot on the ground, my wound hurts so much. Yoongi holds my hand. "You still cant mia. Don't be so stubborn c'mon I'll carry you" he said then he carried me on his back again. I buried my face on his shoulder. "I'm really sorry oppa" i said then he started walking again. "Its alright mia" he said. 
 
We started walking on the opposite side of the penthouse. And this side has an amusement park in it. The amusement park is really wide and its still closed. The walk towards the amusement park is quite long, i dont know if yoongi can still carry me throughout our walk towards that amusement park. We were still walking when we saw taehyung and jungkook, they immediately run towards us. "What happened?" Jungkook said and they also looks so worried. "I scraped my knee earlier" i said "are you alright?" Taehyung said "im fi-" i was speaking when yoongi cuts in. "Do you think she's fine taehyung? She cant even walk right now" he said then we laugh. "How many meal coupons did you find?" I asked them "three. Two meal coupond and one gift certificate" jungkook said, my eyes widened at what he said. "You already found the gift certificate?" I said then he smiled widely while nodding. I smile back at them. "Waah. You two are really good at this. We'll try finding some certificates in the amusement park" i said then they nod and at the same time waving their hands at us while they started walking. "Arrasseo. Be careful mia! Yoongi hyung!" Taehyung said "ne!" I said then yoongi started walking too. 
 
We walks several steps when the cameraman or vj who's in charge of us said that all of the certificates are found already. Then yoongi started walking towards the penthouse again. "Oppa are you still alright?" I said then he laughs. "I'm fine mia. Buts its a bummer that we didn't find the other gift certificate" he said "its alright oppa. Atleast taehyung and jungkook oppa found one" i said
 
We finally arrives at the penthouse and the rest of the bts are there already. "What happened?" Hoseok said when he saw yoongi carrying me on the back. "She scraped her knee earlier" he said then he slowly puts me down. Jimin immediately holds my arm to support me. I smiled at him. "Are you alright mia?" Jin said i nod at him. Then yoongi stretches his back. I looked at him. "Are you alright oppa?" I said then he smiled at me, while he holds my other arm. "I'm fine mia" he said then the pd finally sits in front of us. She told us what meal coupon we have. Namjoon and jimin starts first. They only found one coupon. "Ramyun" namjoon said then we laugh. "Waah ramyun sounds so delicious right now though" hoseok said "want to trade your coupon to us?" Jimin said hoseok put his hand out "nope thank you" he said then we laugh. After jimin and namjoon its finally our turn. "Bread and dosirak" yoongi said "waah dosirak!!" Jungkook said "its alright oppa we're in the same team we can share" i said then jungkook hugs me. Dosirak by the way is like a lunch box. After us is jungkook and taehyung. "Tonkatsu and kimbap" taehyung said then we clap hands. After them is jin and hoseok. "Ddeok galbi steak and udon" hoseok said "waah ddeok galbi!" I said "want to trade your dosirak?" Jin said "ayy dwaesseo" yoongi said then we laugh. After that the pd told us to go to the dinning area in our penthouse. 
 
We're finally eating and the pd announces that we're having our last mission for today later in the afternoon. And the gift certificate that jungkook and taehyung, and also jin and hoseok found are a coupon for different restaurants in seoul. 
 
Its already 4:00 in the afternoon. Me and the bts are here in the living room of this penthouse. We started out singing in karaoke but we got bored so they played the playstation instead. Namjoon and jungkook are still playing when that darn siren started blasting again all over the penthouse. "That's really not necessary" jimin said behind me. He was backhugging me by the way. He stood up and he offered his hand at me. I took it and we started walking outside. My wound still hurts a bit but its still bearable. "are you alright?" Jimin said while watching me walks. "I'm fine oppa" i said then we slowly walks outside. 
 
We're all finally outside and we're just waiting for the pd's mission for us. After a while she finally said our mission for today. The mission for today is like hide and seek. Except that the opposite team will pick someone from our team. They will hide the person they selected and the teammate of that person will find him/her. Me and my team are discussing the person that we will choose. After a while we finally decided who will we choose. "We chose j-hope oppa" i said then they looked at us. "We picked mia" jimin said then my team started to protest. "But we made the right decision! Mia has a wound right now. She cant barely walk so its fine if she just stay put in a certain place" namjoon said then my team members went quiet after that. "You had a point" yoongi said then we laugh. After that the staff puts a blindfold on me. "Goodluck mia" yoongi said then he hugs me "be careful mia" jungkook said then he hugs me too "i know the rule said that you cant shout or anything, but if you can just break the rules. It would be fine to us though" taehyung said then i laugh at what he said, he hugs me too. Then someone carries me on his back again while the pd said that they will put a blindfold on my teammates so that they won't know where they would hide me. "Lets go" jimin said, and i think he's the one who's carrying me right now. After that they started walking. "Are we going this way or that way?" Jimin said "this way" i think that's namjoon voice. Then they started walking again. "Are you alright mia?" Jimin said "ne oppa. Are you alright too?" I asked him, he chuckled first before answering me. "I'm alright too mia" he said
 
Several minutes have passed and we're still walking. "Where are we going? Please oppa i dont want to be alone in the forest or something" i said "dont worry mia. You'll love this place really" jin said. We're still walking and suddenly i hear the screaming of the people in here and i think we're in the amusement park right now. "Aish this is too much jinjja" i said then they laugh. Since there is too many people in here i think my teammate will have a hard time finding me. "Should we put mia in the ferris wheel?" Namjoon said then they laugh "hyung! How about there?" Jimin said then they laugh again. I'm really guessing that they're going to put me in a horror house or something. "Okay that's really a good idea jimin" namjoon said then they started walking again. After a while jimin finaly puts me down. And they are talking to the management of this ride i guess because i hear them saying like "can we put her there for a while?" Something like that. The manager i guess? Finally agrees to their favor they all said thank you and jimin carried me in his back again then we enter this i dont know place. But once we entered this place i know exactly where we are. My intuition is right. We're in a horror house right now because when we entered this place scary background music started playing. "This is really too much oppa" i said "you're not scared of ghost or anything right mia?" Jimin said, I didn't answered him because they started screaming. "What is it?" I said and I'm already scared. Then they started laughing. "I was really shock" jimin said while laughing "If you can't bear this place we can still switch place oppa's" i said then they laughed harder at what i said. 
 
After a while jimin finally puts me down. "We're going to leave now mia. Be careful okay?" Jimin said while he kissed me in the forehead. "Here, we left you some bread and water" jin said i smiled at what he just said. "Take good care of her. Arrasseo?" Namjoon said, i dont know who he's talking too. "Bye mia!" They all said and at the same time i wave at them. I didn't took off my blindfold because I'm too scared at what I'm going to see. 
 
Its been like 15 minutes but i dont feel any signs of my teammates in this horror house. So i started eating the bread jin left for me. This is really bad. Beacuse the pd only allotted us 30 minutes. If they don't find me, we will have a punishment. 
 
I'm already on my second bread when i hear someone shouting my name. "Mia!" I think that's yoongi's voice and i almost shouted back but i refrained myself because i remember that i cant shout. "Mia!" I think that's jungkook's voice. After that the two of them shouted again, this time its not my name, its just a scream of two men who are scared at what they just saw. I laugh when i imagine what those two looks like. "Mia!" Yoongi shouted again and i think they're getting nearer at my location. I bravely took off my blindfold and i suppressed my scream. Those ers put me in a classroom full of girl's mannequin. Oh my god this is so scary i dont know who the they're talking to earlier but i think I'm not the only living creature here in this classroom. I sit still on my chair when i saw yoongi outside of this classroom. "Mia!" He shouted "oppa!!" I shouted back excitedly. He opens the door and he immediately walk towards my place but before that the girl in front stood up and grabs yoongi's arm. He shouted, surprised. I laugh at his reaction. He really looks so scared. He finally went towards me and hugs me. "Where is jungkook oppa? I heard you two shouting earlier" i said then he let go of the hug "he left me" he said then i laugh harder while he carried me again. "Where did you hid hoseok oppa?" I said then we started walking outside and it really looks scary here. "We hid him in the campsite. In the tent of the family camping there" he said then i laugh again. How are they going to find him. We're finally walking and i buried my face in yoongi's shoulder because I'm too scared. 
 
We're finally outside and yoongi started walking faster. After a while i saw jungkook "oppa!" I shouted but he didn't heard me because there are too many people in here. "Dont mind him lets go" yoongi said then we started walking towards the penthouse. 
 
We're finally here and saw that the other team aren't still here. Meaning they still didn't find hoseok. We run towards the pd. Yoongi puts me down. Our time is 23 minutes and 37 seconds. Me and yoongi hugged each other. And suddenly my chest ached so much. I suddenly remembered that after this mt, me and yoongi are back again being strangers to each other. I hugged him tightly before we released the hug. "Congratulations you wont be receiving the penalty today" the pd said. And as much as i want to be happy right now, i just cant. 
 
The rest of my teammate and jimin's team finally arrives. And jimin's team penalty today is that they will be giving out coffee to those campers in the campsite near our penthouse. After that the cameraman started filming jimin's team. While the staff are taking out our mic's. I felt like crying. After the crew took off my mic i instantly walks towards the bathroom, i dont even remember that i have a wound right now. I went towards the bathroom, i locked it and i started crying in there. 
 
I was still crying in the bathroom when someone knocked on the door. "I'm still using the bathroom" i said "its me mia" yoongi said. I opened the door and yoongi immediately went inside and he locks the door. He immediately wipes away my tear and hugs me. "Oppa" i said while crying in his chest. He started caressing my hair. "Take good care of yourself okay?" He said i cried harder after he said that. "And remember that i love you so much. And if jimin did something bad to you. I'm going to punch him and I'm going to take you away from him. Arrasseo?" He said then he kissed me in my forehead. I looked up to face him. "Stop crying already mia. Please" he said while he wipes my tears and at the same time a tear fell in his eyes. I hug him again when someone knocks on the door again. "Mia? Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook said "I'm cleaning mia's wound again jungkook" yoongi said "oh okay" jungkook said then i think he left already. 
 
Me and yoongi are still hugging. After awhile he finally let go and he looks at me. "Wash your face mia okay? I'm going to leave first" he said and I'm on verge of crying again. "Oppa" i said while holding on in his shirt. "I love you" he said then he hugs me and he kissed me in the forehead again. After that he finally walk away leaving me here in the bathroom. 
 
We're finally back in the dorm. We also finished eating our dinner. Me and jimin are lying in my bed. "Did you had so much fun in our mt earlier mia?" Jimin said then i looked up to face him. "Nope. Since we're on a different team." And yoongi left me. Uggh, I'm such a . Jimin smiled at me. "We didn't even have a time for ourselves" he said then i buried my face in his chest. This is where i really belong. Am i? 
 
Jimin is still hugging me when my phone rings. I took it and saw that jin texted me. 
 
From: Jin oppa
Mia are you still awake?
 
Then i replied to him that yes I'm still awake. After a few seconds he replied again. 
 
From: Jin oppa
Want to eat some patbingsu tonight?(patbingsu is a shaved ice with red beans on it. It could also had a fruit and ice cream on it)
 
Then i looked up to face jimin. "Can i come?" I said with my puppy eyes. Then he kissed me in my forehead. "Be careful okay?" He said then i kissed him in the lips. "I will" then i stood up and walk towards my wardrobe. And i planned on wearing a shorts and a button down dress. I quickly walk towards my bathroom while i typed my reply to jin. 
 
After a while i finally went out of my bathroom and saw that jimin already fell asleep, my roommates too are already sleeping. They must be tired from our shooting earlier. I walk towards my bedside table and turn off my lampshade. I kissed jimin in the cheeks before heading out in the living room. 
 
I turn off the lights in our room and also closed the door before heading out. I'm in the living room now and i saw someone sitting in our couch. "Jin oppa?" I said, I can't see clearly because the lights in the living room are also turned off. He stood up and walks towards me. My heart's beating so fast right now. Because its not jin. Its yoongi instead. Yoongi puts his snapback at me again and after that he puts a face mask on me. He holds my cheeks. "Oppa what are you doing?" I said then he just looks at me. "We have one rule tonight do you promise me that you will follow it?" He said i nod at him "our rule for tonight is, tonight jimin is not existing in our lives right now. Can you do it for me?" He said i look at him. "Okay" i finally said then he kissed me in my forehead. "Good. Lets go" he said while he took his backpack on the couch and at the same he holds my hands. But i stopped him. "Wait why do you have a bag? Are you planning on kidnapping me or something?" I said then we wears our shoes and we head out of the dorm before he turn around to face me. "If only i can do that mia." He said then we walk towards the elevator. 
 
We're still in the elevator, yoongi's holding my hand right now. "Is it better if we took off our mask or we just keep it?" He asked me. Since the management of this building knew that me and jimin are dating, i think it would be suspicious if we had are face mask on. "I think we should take it off. Me and jin oppa doesn't even put on some disguises when we're going out" i said then he took off my face mask, his too. "What about are snapback?" He asked me. I smile at him. "Its fine oppa" i said then the elevator finally reaches the ground floor. We immediately walk towards the door of this building. 
 
We're finally here outside. Yoongi puts my face mask again, while he puts his on. After that he holds my hand. We're waiting for a taxi to arrive. "Where are we going by the way?" I said "we're going to eat some patbingsu" he said "so what jin oppa said was true. Wait... So he knew what we're going to do tonight?" I said already panicking. What if he said it to jimin? Yoongi held my hand tightly. "Namjoon too. But don't worry they won't tell anyone" he said then i breathed deeply. "Are you sure?" I said while looking at him, he looks back at me then he nods. "I really dont want to say this but, my roommates really want us to happen" he said then i blushed at what he said. Fortunately its dark in here. Then i remember, all those favor namjoon asked me. Uggh. So that's why huh? "Where are we going? We can't go to a place thats too crowded" i said then finally a taxi finally arrives. It stop in front of us and we went inside. "Lets go to samcheong dong then" he said then he said the location to the taxi driver. 
 
We're still on the road. Yoongi's head are resting on my shoulder. He's holding my hands too when he suddenly took his hands and he holds my thigh. "Why are you wearing such revealing clothes?" He said then he looks at me. "Revealing? My upper body's are all covered up" i said then he just stares at me. "I'm not talking about your upper body. I'm talking about this" he said while he holds my thigh tightly. "Alright I'm sorry" i said then he holds my hands again and he rested his head on my shoulder again. "Don't ever wear such revealing clothes in the future. Do you hear me?" He said then i smiled at myself while my chest aches at what he said. "Arrasseo oppa" i said then we're quiet again after that. But the taxi driver suddenly started talking to us. "Are you two a couple?" He asks us i was going to say no when yoongi started speaking. "Ne" he said, then my heart's beating so fast right now. The taxi driver smiled at us. "You two really look good together. Even with the face mask on i can see that you two really love each other." He said then yoongi bow down to him. "Thank you" he said politely. "I hope you're relationship will last long and i hope you'll get married and have a happy life" he said then i felt like crying again. Me and yoongi bow down at him. "Ne. We will. Thank you again" yoongi said. Then he holds my hand tightly while i looped around my other hand at his arms while i rests my head at his shoulder. If only its that simple Mr. Taxi driver. 
 
Me and yoongi finally arrives at samcheongdong. And yoongi's right. This place is quiet not like the other places we've been to. Then we started walking. "How are we going to order by the way? Its too risky if its you who's going to order our food" i said then he took out his wallet and he gave it to me. "But i can pay for our food though" i said then he holds my hand tightly. "You're degrading my ego right now mia" he said then i chuckled. "I'm sorry oppa" i said then we keep on walking. 
 
We finally find a restaurant that's selling patbingsu. We entered it and yoongi immediately walk towards the faraway table while i walk towards the counter. I already ordered our patbingsu. And i got scared for a while because if I'm going to use yoongi's card they'll make me sign it. Fortunately he had some cash on his wallet, and its alot. I paid for our patbingsu and i walk towards where yoongi is. I finally found him and i was going to sit opposite him when he insisted that i should sit next to him. I seated next to him and he immediately holds my hand. So possessive. 
 
We were still waiting for our order when he suddenly took out his phone. He showed me his wallpaper and it was me. It was a candid shot of me sleeping in the bus when we're going to our penthouse for our mt. I took his phone. "This is really embarrassing. And why did you put my picture as your wallpaper? What if somebody looks at it" i said "dont worry, nobody touches my phone except for me." He said then i took the privilege to look around his phone. I look through his photos. I opened it and gosh, its just a photos of me all candid and almost all of it was his selfies. "Aish min yoongi. Your folder are full of your selfies" i said then he laughs while he took his phone "give me that" i said again then finally our order finally came. I ordered a big patbingsu so we can just share. Yoongi took his spoon and he was going to take some when i stop him. "Wait let me take a picture of it first" i said then he sighed exasperated. After a while we finally ate while we took some pictures together. 
 
We finally finished eating our big patbingsu. "Oh im so full" i said while i put down my spoon. "Lets go" yoongi said already standing up. "What? Wait. I'm still full" i said then he holds my hand. "Lets go please" he said while making puppy eyes at me. I rolled my eyes while i put my face mask on. I hold his hand then we goes out of the restaurant. 
 
"Where are we going?" I said while yoongi is dragging me somewhere. "In the playground near here. Me and the rest of the bts sometimes go there when we had some free time" he said then i went quiet after that. After a while we're finally in the playground. We're the only person in here. And its really good in here. The lights are all and it looks so bright in here. "We played basketball in here." He said then he drags me somewhere else again. "And we also play baseball here. That thing will shoot out some balls and you need to hit it." He said then he let go of my hand "stand there and I'm going to turn on this thing take that bat and try hitting the ball" he said then he run to get the baseball bat and he gave it to me while he walk towards that thing that's going to shoot the ball. I really dont know what its called. I smiled at the cuteness of this guy. "Are you ready?" He shouted from afar. I gave him a thumbs up while i positioned myself. After a while that thing fires up and it fires a ball, I was surprised that's why i shouted and i missed the ball. Yoongi started running towards me and another ball shoots up. I tried hitting it but i failed. Yoongi is finally beside me. "Focus mia" he said then i positioned myself again and i wait for the ball. After a few seconds it shoots up. I swing the ball but I didn't hit it again. Then suddenly yoongi walks beside me and he holds the bat too. "Swing it like this" he said while he started swinging the bat. My heart skipped a bit when he did that. He still didn't let go off the bat and a ball finally shoots up. Me and yoongi swing the bat and we finally hits a ball. We let go of the bat and i cant contain my happiness that's why i jump towards yoongi and he catches me. He started spinning around. I hold on to him tightly. "That's really great mia" he said "well thanks to my coach. He teaches me so well" i said then we laugh "lets go" he said again and he's still carrying me. "Again? Where are we going?" I said "its a surprise mia" he said then he started walking while he's still carrying me. "You can put me down now oppa" i said "you're not going anywhere babe" he said then i smiled at what he said and he finally calls a taxi. A taxi finally arrives and yoongi opens the door. "I'm sorry sir if this looks weird. But we're not weird people" yoongi said while entering the taxi, i laugh at what he said. "That makes us looks weird even more" i said then he finally puts me down. While yoongi whispered the location to the taxi driver. After that the taxi finally started moving. 
 
We were still on the road again and i dont know where are we going again. I'm resting my head on yoongi's shoulder while i looked down at our intertwine hands. "Are you sleepy?" He asked me i shook my head. Then he caressed my hair. "You can sleep, our next destination is kind of far" i said then i looked at him. "Far? What if we dont come back on time?" I said then i can feel that his smiling behind his face mask. "Its alright. Jin can cover us up" he said then i looked at him confused. "Huh? How?" I said "jin went out too tonight. So if jimin or the rest of the bts asked why you're still aren't home. You can say that you two have watched a movie and if they ask where i was we can say that im at the studio" he said "jin oppa went out? With whom?" I asked then he just stares at me. And i finally get it that's why i covered my mouth even though i have my facemask. "Omg. With a girl? With his girlfriend something like that?" I said then he laughs "yeah something like that" he said then i tried suppressing my squeal. "I'm going to interrogate that guy later" i said then he laughs while he kissed me in the forehead. "Sleep mia" he said "but i dont want too" i said while i pout even though he cant see it. "Sleep babe" he said then i hug him while i buried my face at his chest. "Arrasseo" i said. 
 
I woke up when yoongi tapped me in my shoulders. "Wake up mia we're already here" he said then i slowly sits up and rubbed my eyes. Yoongi paid the fare, we thanked the taxi driver before going out of the taxi. Yoongi holds my hand i looked straight ahead and saw that we're on a beach right now. This place too is deserted and it also had its lights on all over the beach that's why its not that dark in here. I hug him. "This is really great oppa" i said then he kissed the top of my head. "Lets walk in the water?" He asked me, i looked up to face him "but its too cold though?" I said "please?" He said then i smiled "arrasseo" i said then we holds hand while walking towards the sea. 
 
We took off our shoes, then we put it down away from the sea, yoongi's bag too. Then he holds my hands then we started walking in the water. "Waah this is really cold but its still great though" i said while i took off my face mask to feel the wind. Yoongi took of his face mask too then we started walking again. "Oppa carry me on your back please?" I said "ei mia, my back still hurts because i carried you earlier" he said "please?" I said while making a puppy eyes at him. He smiled and he kissed me on the forehead. "Arrasseo" he said then i excitedly walks behind him. He finally carries me. "Wooo! Spin around oppa" i said then he laugh while he spins around. We're still spinning around when he loses his balance and we fell down on the sand while laughing. We sit down on the sand while yoongi gave me a backhug, after a while he wrote something on the sand. 
Min yoongi <3 mia kim
I looked behind to face him and gave him a hug. "Lets go back to my bag. I had something on it that will be perfect on this beach" he said i let go of the hug he stood up and he held out his hand, i took it then we started walking. 
 
We finally arrives where we put down our shoes and his bag. He opened his bag and i saw that he brought a blanket. I smiled and at the same time help him lay down the blanket. He sit up first while he taps the space behind him. I laugh and sits next to him. He hugs me while he puts a blanket on us. I laugh again. "You're so prepared huh?" I said then he kissed me in my cheeks. My heart instantly started beating so much. "Of course babe" he said and i hug him tightly. "This will be by the way our final destination for tonight" he said then i looked up at him. "Already?" I said he smiled at me and nods, i buried my face at his chest then he lay down, and of course i lay down too. "I'm going to miss you so much mia" he said while caressing my hair, i hugged him tightly. "Me too oppa" i said then he kissed the top of my head and i started crying again. "Why it has to be this way?" He said then i hear his voice quivering. I think his crying too. "I'm sorry oppa its my fault. I didn't gave you any chance earlier and I'm regretting it now" i said "no its not your fault" he said while sniffing, I'm right he's crying too. "Its my fault mia. If I didn't get too possessive to you earlier then this thing shouldn't have happened to us. I'm sorry mia" he said then i shook my head. "I'm sorry too oppa" i said then i started crying in his chest while he rests his head on top of my head and i feel his tears falling down on my head. 
 
We were still lying down and I'm still hugging him like there's no tomorrow. But mia, there's really no tomorrow to the both of you. I cried at what i just thought. "Hey mia. The sun's almost setting up we should go" he said then he sniffed again. I looked up to face him. "Oppa" i said while wiping his tears. He wipes my tears too. "Dont cry please babe. You're making it harder for me to let go of you" he said "then dont" i said while wailing. "I can't mia you know that" he said i hug him tightly. "Mia look at me" he said. I didn't looked at him. "Look at me mia please" he said, i finally sit up and i looked at him. He puts my face mask on and he holds both of my cheeks. "I love you so much mia" he said i nod at him then i was surprised at what he did next. He pulled me in towards him then he kissed me on my lips. Even though i had a face mask on. I can still feel his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and i focused on how yoongi's lips are on my lips right now. 
 
He finally let go of the kiss. "Lets go mia. Our van is finally here" he said then i looked at him. "Van. Wait then my uncle" i said then he shook his head while wiping my tears. "Its one of our staff in the entertainment, dont worry he wont tell anyone" he said then he stood while he took my hand and pulled me up. He hugs me tightly. He let go of the hug then we took our blanket and we walk towards their van. 
 
We finally entered the van and we went to the back part. After a while the van finally started moving. I hold yoongi's hand tightly and i looped my hands again in yoongi's arm while i rest my head on his shoulder and tears are started falling down again. And sometimes i hear yoongi sniffed. This is really too painful. Why did i fell inlove to jimin and yoongi at the same time. "Its really a bummer i fell inlove with you at the same time i fell inlove with jimin. But i hope in our next life, when our paths crossed each other path's again. I hope you're the one i ended up with" i said then i looked up to face him. He was smiling but tears are starting to fall in his eyes. "Yeah its really a bummer that we fell inlove at the wrong time" he said then he kissed me in the forehead. I hug him tightly. 
 
We finally arrives at our dorm. "Hyung wait for me. I'm going to the studio after i sent her upstairs" yoongi said. The guy just nodded his head then we walk outside. We silently walk towards the elevator. Yoongi pressed the highest floor of this building. We're going to the roofdeck. 
 
We finally arrives at the roofdeck. I took off my face mask while yoongi still wears it. Yoongi took my hand then we walk in the middle of the roofdeck. He hugs me there. And he started crying. "I'm really going to miss you mia so much." He said then i cried in his chest. "Take good care of yourself. You're school semester are finally going to start. Remember to not stressed yourself too much. Dont skip meals. Okay?" He said then i nod at him. "You too oppa. Take good care of yourself. And dont over work your body too much. You're not a robot that doesn't get tired. Dont also  skip meals okay?" I said then i looked up to face him. He kissed me in the forehead. "Arrasseo" he said after he let go of the kiss. I hug him again. "Mia" he said after a while. I hug him tightly because i know that he's going to leave for real now. "Mia look at me" he said i looked up at him. "Can you do another favor for me again?" He said i wipe away his tears and nods at him. "Can you please say i love you to me. This might be the only time I'm going to hear you say it to me" he said then i refrained myself from crying loudly. I looked at him "i love you so much min yoongi" i said then he holds the back of my head and he pulls me in again. He kissed me while he had his face mask on. Since I'm in full mode today, i took off his face mask and I'm finally kissing yoongi's lips without hindering in between us. He was shocked at first, but he kissed me deeply after that, i returned the favor. We were still kissing and it looks like we both have no sign of letting go. 
 
After a while yoongi finally break away from the kiss. He stares at me "i love you so much too mia, remember that always okay?" He said i nods at him then he gave me a peck on my lips and hugs me. "Bye mia" he said then he started running towards the elevator. While i silently looks at him. 
 
After a while i went down towards our floor. I finally reaches our dorm. I pressed the code of our dorm and i open the door. Thankfully it looks like bts are still sleeping. I walk towards the kitchen and started making breakfast for them, since I'm too guilty to go back to my bed, too guilty to face jimin right now.