XXVIII. LIVING WITH BTS

living with stars

XXVIII.

MIA'S POV

Me and the rest of the boys are already on our way to the airport now. Our ride towards the airport are so awkward. No one talks and I hate myself because it feels like i tear them apart. They once looked like a happy family but now some of them despised each other.

Jungkook and taehyung aren't talking to me. And they aren't talking with their hyungs either. Jungkook and taehyung are just hanging out with jimin now. Yoongi told me that they told to the two of them that we're in a relationship that's why maybe they're treating me like that.

Because for them I'm the cause of all this. Well I don't blame them. Because for me its really all my fault. If I didn't came into their life then they shouldn't have been like this.

And since the maknae line aren't talking to me, I'm just now hanging out with jin, namjoon, hoseok and yoongi. Me and yoongi are trying our best not to looked so close since my uncle might blame yoongi that i broke up with jimin because of what he said to yoongi. So now I'm seating between namjoon and hoseok.

After a few minutes we finally arrive at the airport. We all get out of the car and as always, cameras started flashing everywhere. "Hold on to me" namjoon whispered to me. I just nod at him while i looped my hands around his arms. Then we started walking inside the airport. Their guards started forming like a human wall to protect us from their fans.

Namjoon held me on my shoulder for support then we keep on walking. We're still walking when one of their fan looks like she's about to attack me. She keeps on looking at me and once i passed by her she grabbed my hair and i almost lost my balance because she grabbed it hard.

She was still grabbing my hair and I'm almost on the verge of crying because its too painful. "Stop it!!" Someone shouted beside me. Namjoon took off that fans hand away from me and i turn around to see that it was jimin and yoongi are also looks like he's about to walk towards her but i stopped him.

"What was that for?" Jimin said at the fan. "Did she do something wrong with you?" He continued. "Why did you grabbed her hair?" Jimin said and he was about to walk closer to that fan. I was about to walk towards him but taehyung beats me to it. "Stop it jimin. Just keep walking" taehyung said. Namjoon also ushers me to keep on walking. I looked back and saw that jimin are still glaring at the fan. "Lets go mia" namjoon said and we finally started walking again.

We went inside the lounge first while we wait for our flight. Me and namjoon seated first. Yoongi crouched down in front of me. "Are you alright?" He said. "I'm fine" i said while I immediately wipes a tear that fell out of my eyes. He was about to say something when namjoon cuts him off. "I'll handle her hyung don't worry" he said. Yoongi just nodded at him while he looks at me worryingly. He wants to comfort me but he can't since jimin, jungkook and taehyung are watching.

Namjoon puts my head on his shoulder and he keeps on caressing my back. "I'm sorry I should've protected you but I'm busy looking in front" namjoon said. "Its not your fault" i said while i try my best to suppress my tears. "Is it still hurting?" He asked me. I just nod at him while he hugs me then he caresses the spot where that girl pulled my hair.

After a few minutes we finally went inside the plane. I'm seating with namjoon and jin today. I'm sitting at the first seat while namjoon is in the middle and jin is in the third seat. We all seated down while we just wait for our flight to start.

We're still waiting when jimin suddenly went towards our place. He crouched down beside me and I'm trying hard not to cry again. Just looking at him breaks my heart. "Are you alright?" He said softly at me. "I'm fine" i said my voice is quivering while I'm avoiding eye contact to him so I'm just looking at the floor right now.

"I'm sorry I should've stop the girl before she attacked you" he said. "Its not your fault" i said. "I'm just checking out if you're f-fine" he said while his voice broke at the last word. He breathed deeply, i guess he's trying his best not to cry also in front of me. "You have nothing to worry about oppa I'm fine" i said while i turn around so I'm not facing him right now. I saw his shadow standing up. "Alright" he said then he finally walks away. I rested my head on namjoon's shoulder while I silently cried there.

The flight finally started. Me and namjoon are just watching a movie right now. We're still watching when a stewardess went on our seats. We looked at her and it turns out that she's handing us our food for today.

We assembled our tables while she puts our food there. It was a bento. We thank her before leaving. Namjoon opened his bento while i continue watching the movie. "Aren't you eating?" He told me. I put the earphone on me and i played the movie. "I'm not in the mood to eat" i said. He suddenly paused the movie and i look at him.

"Eat" he said. "I don't want to" i said. He sighed while he opened my bento. "Its not good for your baby" he said. I groaned while i put back the lid of my bento. "Mia please" he said. I didn't speak after that. He sigh once more. "I'm gonna call yoongi hyung" he said. He stood up and he was about to call yoongi when i grab his arms and pull him down. "Fine I'm eating" i said. He smiled while he gave me the chopsticks and we continue watching the movie.

We're still watching and eating when I'm feeling sick again. I put down my chopsticks and my earphone. Namjoon immediately looks at me. "What is it?" He said. I didn't answer him instead i just pointed the toilet. He immediately assembled our table. Once he fixed the table i unbuckled my seatbelt and i quickly walks towards the toilet.

I throw up on the toilet. Once I'm finished I rinse my mouth and I wipe my mouth. I stare at the mirror and i feel that my whole world is turning. what now. I was going to go out when i almost lose my balance. I hold on to the door knob. I closed my eyes and i tried regaining my balance.

Once i felt that I'm okay, I got out of the toilet and saw yoongi outside. I was going to walk when i lose my balance again. Good thing yoongi immediately catches me. "What's wrong?" He said worryingly. "I don't know I feel so dizzy" i said. He wipes my sweat and he helps me to stand up properly.

"C'mon lets go to your seat first" he said. I don't even have the strength to nod at him so instead we just started walking.

We finally arrives at my seat. Yoongi slowly puts me down on my seat. He buckled up my seatbelt. "I'm just gonna get you some blanket" he said. "Okay" i said weakly. He looks at me one last time before he went towards the stewardess.

"What happened?" Jin said. "I don't know. Maybe I'm experiencing some motion sickness right now" i said. "You don't have it before" namjoon said while wiping my sweat. I keep on sweating cold bullets right now. "You look so pale mia" jin said while he touches my forehead. "She doesn't have a fever" he said then yoongi finally arrives along with a stewardess and my uncle.

"What happened?" My uncle said while the stewardess adjusted my seat so that I'm laying down right now. Yoongi puts the blanket on me. "I'm fine. Just some motion sickness" i said. "Just let me know if it got worse so i can tell jake" he said. "Okay" i said. He caresses my hair before he walks away.

The stewardess also walks away and yoongi are still here beside me. "I'm fine oppa really" i said. "You're pale and you keep on sweating and you're telling me you're fine" he said. "Now what? You're just gonna stay there on the floor?" I said. "Lets change seats hyung" namjoon said. "Okay" yoongi said. Namjoon stands up and yoongi seated beside me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me. "I don't know" i said while i closed my eyes. I held his hand while he keeps on wiping my sweat. "Lay down with me" i said. He adjusted his seat so that we're both laying down now. I slowly rested my head on his shoulder while he keeps on caressing my hair.

I woke up with the announcement that we're about to land in incheon in a few minutes. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that yoongi's looking at me. I smiled at him while i nuzzle at him. "How you're feeling?" He asked me. "Still the same" i said. He held my hand tightly. "I'm gonna ask your uncle later if we can go to the different exit later" he said. "Okay" i mumbled.

We finally landed at incheon. Yoongi unbuckled my seatbelt while him and jin helps me to stand up. Yoongi's holding me on my waist while jin's holding my arm.

"She's still sick?" My uncle asked me. "Ne. And i want to ask if me and jin hyung can go to the different exit so people won't mob us later" he said. My uncle looks at me worryingly while he took my backpack. "Okay, we'll immediately park the car there" he said. "Thank you" yoongi said then me, jin and yoongi started walking again while they're assisting me.

"Yoongi lets ask for a wheelchair later" jin said. "Okay" yoongi said. "Am i that heavy?" I said then jin laughs. "Yes you're heavy mia" jin said then i smile at what he said. "Don't talk to me" i said then him and yoongi laughs.

We finally arrived at the lounge. We asked for a wheelchair there. Once we have the wheelchair we finally moves out of the airport.

After a few minutes we finally managed to get out to the different exit. We keeps on walking until we finally saw their car waiting for us. My uncle is waiting for us outside. Once he saw us he immediately walks towards us while he volunteered to push my wheelchair.

After a while we finally arrives at the car. Yoongi opened the car while him and jin helps me to stand up again. Once yoongi opened the door. Jimin instantly looks at me and he looks so worried right now. He stood up while he helps me to get inside. He puts his hand on top of my head so that I won't bump at the roof of the car.

I seated again next to namjoon while jin and yoongi seated at the back part of the car. My uncle closed the door while he finally walks towards the driver seat. Namjoon buckled my seatbelt while jimin looked at me. "What happened?" He said.

"Motion sickness" i said then he just looked at me. "Jimin seat up properly I'm gonna start driving now" my uncle said. Jimin just looked at me. "I'm fine jimin. Namjoon oppa can go look for me" i said to him. He looks at me one more time before he finally seated properly.

We're still on the road and I'm resting my head again on namjoon's shoulder. "Do i need to tell this to jake mia?" My uncle suddenly said. "No. I'm just gonna call him personally if my condition gets worse" i said. He didn't talked after that instead he just keeps on driving.

We finally arrived at bangtan's new dorm. Namjoon helped me to get outside of the car. Once we're outside he immediately holds me in my waist while someone holds my arm. I looked up and saw that it was taehyung. I smiled a bit while he helps me to walk.

"Are you alright?" He softly asked me. "Kind of" i said "tell me if you want something i can get it for you" he said. I smiled to myself. I just remembered that I'm the one who took care of him when he was sick before thats why maybe he's doing this for me. "Okay" i said. He didn't talk after that instead he just helps me.

We finally arrive at the floor their new dorm is located. We walks out of the elevator and their manager lead the way towards their new dorm.

He keeps on walking until he stops at the sixth door. He punched the passcode of the door and the door finally opened. "The passcode are still the same" he said then namjoon opened the door. We took off our shoes while we looked around.

Unlike their old dorm. This one is a lot bigger. When you opened the door there's a shoe rack in the door way. We keep on walking and saw our new living room. We all sit down at the sofa while we wait for whats my uncle's gonna say.

"So you guys have three rooms in this dorm and we already assigned who's gonna sleep in each rooms." He said.

"The first room will be yoongi's and jin's room."

"And since its the biggest room, mia's also sleeping with you guys" he added. Jin went towards me and he clap hands with me. I smiled at him while my uncle started talking again.

"The second room would be hoseok's, jimin's and taehyung's room. The third room would be namjoon's and jungkook's room" he continued. They all nodded at what he said.

(Okay guys so as I've said this dorm is the same dorm they lived at before. And I remember that namjoon's and jk's are roommate before and i don't know if tae, jimin and hobi really are roommates before but I'm just gonna put them altogether here for now)

My uncle walks towards me and he gives me my car keys. "We moved along your car with us." He said. I smiled at him while i took my keys. "Thanks" i said. "Okay thats it for now. We already arranged your rooms so just rest up for a bit and I'm just gonna notify you guys if you guys have a schedule for tomorrow." He said. "Ne" we all said at him then some of them finally walks towards their rooms.

"Mia don't forget to call jake if you're still not feeling well okay?" My uncle said. "Okay" i said he smiled at me then yoongi and jin went towards me. "Jin, Yoongi, take good care of my niece okay?" He said. "Ne" they both said while they helped me to stand up. My uncle smiled at us then he finally went outside.

We finally went inside of our room. Jin opened the door and we saw that its still the same with our old dorm. But instead of two deck beds there's only one deck bed here and my bed's on the other side. Jin locked the door. "I'm gonna assist her on her bed you can rest now hyung" yoongi said. "Okay" jin said then he immediately plumps down on their bed. "I'm taking the upper deck" jin said.

"Occupy what you want" yoongi said then he helps me lay down while he puts the blanket on me. "Why do i even bother i know you're not even gonna sleep here" jin said. Yoongi smirked while he lays down next to me. I smiled at him while i lay my head on his shoulder.

We're just laying down and yoongi's just browsing the net. "How you're feeling?" He asked me. I nuzzle on to him while i hug him. "Still the same." I said. He adjusted his position that's why he's facing me now. He fixes my hair while he kissed me on my forehead.

"Rest for a bit first then I'll take you to the hospital later so we can check up too if you're really pregnant or not" he said. I smile at him while i hide my face on his chest. "Okay" i said then he started caressing my hair while he hums let me know softly.

I was still sleeping when yoongi suddenly started tapping my arms. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him. "What is it?" I mumbled. "I told you we need to go to the hospital" he said. I frowned while i hug him tight. "Let me sleep for a bit first" i said. "Just sleep in your car. I'll drive" he said. I smile while i looked at him. "Its my first time seeing you drive" i said he smiled at me while he plays with my hair. "I never got the chance to drive you around since we were too busy" he said.

I smiled while i looked at him. "What time is it?" I said. "7:30 pm" he said. "I hope jake already went home tonight" i said while i took my keys on my bedside table and gave it to yoongi. "I want to find out first if I'm really is pregnant before telling it to him" i said and i got nervous all of a sudden. I know jake will be so furious at me if he knew I'm pregnant. Yoongi smiled at me while he stood up first and he helps me to stand up. "Okay whatever your decision is I'm just gonna follow you" he said i smile while i finally stood up and I'm already feeling dizzy.

"Be careful" he said while he's holding me on my waist. I looked around to find jin but he's not here in our room. "Where's jin oppa?" I asked him. "They're eating outside" he said. I didn't answer after that instead we just went out of the room.

"Guys" yoongi said. "Ne?" Namjoon answered back from the kitchen. "Me and miracle are heading out for a bit" he said. "Where are you going?" Namjoon said. "To the hospital" he said then he sit me first at the sofa while he took our shoes in the shoe rack.

While he's getting our shoes some of them went out of the kitchen. "Are you still feeling sick mia?" Hoseok said while he crouch down in front of me. "Yeah" i said while i smiled thinly at him. "Why don't you guys eat first before leaving?" Jin said. "I think its best if she doesn't eat first" yoongi said while he gave me my white converse shoes. "Can i come with you guys?" Taehyung said. "Its fine. I can handle it" yoongi said coldly. Out of all the group i know they're the two who actually were fighting when i broke up with jimin.

Yoongi's kind of mad at taehyung for saying that i cheated because of him. Taehyung seated beside me. "Call me if you need anything okay?" He said. I smile at him. "Okay" i said he held my hand while he puts my shoes for me. "Thank you so much oppa" i said. "I'm just doing what you did for me when i was sick" he said. I smile while someone suddenly offered his sweatshirt to me. I looked up and saw that it was jungkook. "Its kind of cold outside so wear this" he said without looking at me. I smiled again while i took his sweatshirt. "Thank you oppa" i said.

Taehyung finally finished putting my shoes. Yoongi helped me to stand up, he held my right hand while jimin helped me too. "Be careful when driving yoongi hyung" hoseok said. "Okay" yoongi said then he opened the door. "Call me if anything happens hyung" jimin said. "I will." Yoongi said then we finally went out of the dorm.

We're finally at my car. Yoongi adjusted my seat thats why I'm lying down right now. We're on the road now and he's holding my hand while he's driving. "We're almost there" he said while kissing my hand. I smile at him while i kissed his hand too. "Keep your eyes on the road" i said. He smiled while he keeps on driving. "Yes ma'am" he said.

We finally arrived at our hospital. Yoongi went out of my car while he opened the door for me. He offered his hand to me. I held it tight while he closes the door of my car. He's wearing a face mask right now and he's wearing a cap just in case someone followed us. He held me in my waist then we finally went inside.

Before coming here i already called the doctor that will check on me. We're already inside and some of the nurses that are here already recognizes me. They bow down at me and they tried assisting me. I just shook my head and explained to them that they shouldn't say to jake that i came here tonight. They just nod at me and me and yoongi started walking again.

Me and yoongi finally arrives at the doctor's office. I knocked first before opening the door. She said "come in" to us so yoongi opened the door and he assisted me inside.

The doctor just smiled at us and we explain our situation. I told her that I've been feeling the morning sickness these past few weeks and that i just got so dizzy this morning.

She immediately laid me down for ultrasound. Yoongi is just standing beside me while he's holding my hand.

The doctor assembled the machine and i looked at yoongi. He took off his mask and he smiled at me while he kissed me in my forehead. I smiled back at him while i held his hand tightly.

The doctor finally finished assembling the machine. She raised my shirt a bit and she puts something in my stomach. After that she finally started the ultrasound.

She keeps on moving this stick around my stomach, i guess she's finding if there's a baby inside me? Anyways she keeps on doing it then finally she showed something to us.

It was too tiny but i can see it. There's a fetus inside of me. I'm pregnant. "Congratulations you're seven weeks pregnant" she said. After she said that I immediately cried. Yoongi kissed me again on my forehead while he wipes my tears. "Thats our baby" he said while pointing at the monitor. He looks at me and i saw that he's kind of tearing up too. I smiled while he quickly kissed me on my lips. It's official. We're going to be a parents soon.

After the ultrasound, the doctor just told me what should i eat and what shouldn't i eat during pregnancy. And she also told me that i should check up every month. We thanked her before leaving and i told her also that she shouldn't tell jake that we came here tonight. She smiled at me before we came out of her office.

Yoongi draped his hand on my waist and we started walking outside of the hospital. I just looked at him. And he looks so happy. His smile won't leave his face while I'm actually so nervous right now. I'm nervous to say this to our parents.

We finally arrived at my car. Yoongi as usual, opened the door again for me. I went inside while he walks towards the driver seat. I just waited for him to get inside. Once he's inside i just looked at him. "What is it miracle?" He said still smiling. I just kept looking at him and I finally started crying. He got worried about me crying thats why he immediately hugged me.

"Why are you crying babe?" He said while he keeps on caressing my back. "I'm scared" i said. "What would our parents will say about this" i said. Now that it's official. I just got scared all of a sudden. He took all of my worries away when he shushed me while he keeps on caressing my back. "Its alright babe. Its alright. I'm here okay? We can do this" he said. I looked at him and he kissed me quickly in my lips. "I'm at full responsible for this and I already prepared myself for all of the consequences we'll about to face" he said while he wipes my tears.

"Tomorrow lets go at your parents and my parents house and lets tell them this okay?" He said. I just nod at him then he kissed me on my forehead. "Don't cry okay? I'm always here for you" he said still wiping my tears. "Okay" i mumble. He kissed me one last time then i finally seated properly on my seat. "Lets eat first?" He said while holding my hand. I smiled at him while i nodded my head.

***
Me and yoongi just ate at a chinese restaurant and now we're already heading back at our dorm. I took the ultrasound picture and i examined it. "I wonder what's the gender of our baby" i said, he smiled at me while he keeps on driving. "I don't care what's the gender of our baby I'm just so happy that I'm finally going to be a dad" he said beaming, i laughed while he suddenly shouted inside the car. "Woooo!" He shouted. I laughed while i kissed him on his cheeks. "You're such a dork" i said. He smiled widely at me. "I don't care I'm so happy today" he said. I smile again while i hold his hand tightly. He's right, as long as we're together everything's gonna be alright.

We finally arrived at our dorm. Yoongi parked my car. After that he took the picture and he puts it in his wallet. I laughed while he gets out of the car and he opened my door again. I held his hand then we walks towards the elevator.

We're already at the floor where our dorm is located. Yoongi punches the code of our dorm. Once we opened the door, bangtan already started questioning us.

"How was it? Is she okay?" Hoseok asked us. "Its more than okay" yoongi whispered to me. I laugh while we took off our shoes. "She's fine" yoongi answered then we wore our slippers and we went towards the living room. "What did the doctor said?" Namjoon said. "Just motion sickness. They gave some medicine for her in case that happened again when we travel someday" yoongi lied. Namjoon just nodded at him.

"Did you guys ate already?" Jin said "yeah we ate already before coming back here" yoongi said. "Why don't you rest first mia?" Namjoon said gently to me. I smiled at him. "Okay" i said then yoongi helped me again.

Once we're inside the room, jin immediately locks it. "So what's the result?" He said excitedly. Yoongi walks me in my bed we both seated on it while we looked at each other first before answering jin's question. "Positive" yoongi said. Jin almost shouted but he clamped his mouth. Yoongi stands up then him and jin started jumping around.

I laugh while they both seated at my bed. "Where's the ultrasound picture?" Jin immediately said. Yoongi took out his wallet and he proudly showed it to jin. Jin took it and he too looks so happy. "Congratulations guys" he said. I smiled widely at him. "Thank you" i said. 

**
Its finally morning. Me and yoongi woke up at the same time. We ate some cereals for breakfast and we jog for a bit outside.

When we came back some of the members are already awake. "Goodmorning" namjoon greeted us. "Goodmorning oppa" i said while hugging him. "Whats for breakfast?" He asked me. "We just ate some cereals" i said while i walk towards our room. "Yah namjoon me and miracle are heading out today by the way" yoongi said. "Where are you going?" He answered back. I didn't hear what yoongi said since i already went inside of our room.

Me and yoongi already finishes taking a shower. We're now just arranging our things for today and tomorrow. We told them that we're not going home today. Yoongi told to the other members that I'm going home today and he's also going back in daegu today that's why he decided to take me home first before he went back at daegu.

What he said was true but the actual truth is that we're finally going to tell our parents our situation and after that we're staying at our beach house tonight since we might take too long to go back at seoul today. Once yoongi packed all of our clothes he looks at me. "Lets go?" He said. I smiled at him while i stood up too. "Okay" i said. He smiles at me and finally we went out of our room.

**
We're now on the road and I'm so so nervous to confront my parents and also his parents today. Especially his parents since i know they're really really strict. I'm scared on what they're about to do with yoongi if they found out our situation.

After several hours we finally arrived at my hometown. I looked around at the city and i kind of missed the place. I held yoongi's hand tightly when i spotted our house in the distance.

We finally arrive at our house. I don't wait for yoongi to open the door for me. I got out of the car and yoongi immediately held me on my waist. We walk towards our gate. I punch the passcode of our gate and opened it.

We went inside and the place are still the same. Except that some new flowers were added on our garden. "Your house looks so beautiful miracle" yoongi said while looking around. We have a two storey house. The house is kind of a modern style since its like a square shaped house.

We keep on walking until we finally reached our doorway. I punch the passcode of our door and opened it. Me and yoongi took off our shoes. "Nikki is that you?" Jake said from the living room. I already forgot that they call me nikki in this house. "Yeah I'm with yoongi" i said then me and yoongi wore the slippers while my mom welcomed us.

I almost cried when i saw her. Because i freaking missed her so much. She smiled at me while I quickly walk towards her to give her a hug. I hug her tightly while she caresses my hair. "I miss you too nikki" she said. I didn't even said it but she already knows it by my gesture. I laughed while i let go of the hug.

"Is it him?" She said to me while looking at yoongi. I nod at her while yoongi bows down at my mom. "Annyeonghaseyo" he said politely. My mom smiles while he held yoongi's hand. "Thank you for taking good care of my daughter" she said. Yoongi smiled shyly at her. "Ah stop it mom" i said. She laughs while she finally walks away.

Me and yoongi finally walks towards our living room and saw jake watching some show in the tv. He looks around once we arrived at the living room. He stood up and he immediately hugs me. I hug him back too then after that he clapped hands with yoongi.

"Do you guys want something?" He said. "No we're fine" i said then me and yoongi seated at the sofa while jake and my mom seated on the opposite sofa that we're sitting.

"Well what brings you here guys?" Jake said. "You even told me to come at work late. Is it important?" He added. I nodded while I gather up all of my courage to finally said it to them.

They just waited for me to speak up. After a while I almost blurted it out but jake suddenly cuts me off. "If you're gonna tell that you're pregnant i swear to god nikki I'm gonna cuss the hell out of you." Jake said. "Jake" my mom said. Jake just glared at me while he's waiting for me to speak.

"Jake's right. I'm pregnant" i finally said. Jake stood up and it looks like he don't know what to do. " you nikki. you!" He said madly to me.

"You just ing turned 19 2 days ago and you're gonna ing came back here after almost a year of not living here and you're gonna ing tell me you're pregnant" he said. I looked down while i tried my best not to cry.

"You don't even ing finished college yet miracle!"

"But I guess you don't even ing need to graduate because you have a lot of money. Is that it huh miracle is that ing it huh?" He said.

"Jake that's enough" my mom said. "Miracle" my mom added. I looked at her and saw that she looks so serious. "Although you're too young for this you know that me and jake still accepts all of this right?" She said. I just nod at her while she wipes my tears.

"You two are an adult already and i know that you guys know what's best for your baby" my mom said. Jake walks towards me and he hugs me. I hugged him back while i cried on his shoulder.

"You stupid" he said while caressing my hair. "I'm sorry" i said still sobbing. "Its alright. Just take good care of your baby and finish college whenever you can okay?" He said while he looks down to looked at me. I nod at him.

He smiled while he wipes my tear. "Stop crying you look so ugly when you cry" he said. "I hate you" i said. He laughs while he kissed me on my forehead. After that he let go of the hug and he looks at yoongi. "Congratulations bro. Make sure you ing take good care of my stupid little sister" he said to yoongi. "I will" yoongi said then they hug each other.

"By the way" jake said after they let go of the hug. I looked at him. "Yoongi called me and told me that he's gonna ask us something" he added while he sits down again besides our mom. Yoongi looked at me first then he looks at my mom and jake again "I'm just gonna ask for permission if i can marry miracle someday" he said. I froze at what he said while my mom and jake are hiding their smiles.

"Well as long as it doesn't overlap with our wedding then I'm fine with it. I don't want to jinx my wedding to this stupid" jake said. I just rolled my eyes at him. "Its fine with me either. But you two needs to ask mia's dad also" my mom said. I looked at yoongi and saw him smiling widely. "Okay" he said.

My mom smiled again. "Maybe you guys have another announcement for us?" She said. "Well i think thats it" i said. "Okay then stay here first I'll make some brunch for you guys" she said. "Okay" i said now smiling at all of what's happening today. "And if you like you can show yoongi your room here" she said.

"Just don't lock the door okay?" She added. "Mom they're already going to have a baby what worse could've happen more?" Jake said. "Jake!" I shouted. Yoongi laughs while we both stood up.

"Oh do you want something nikki? I can cook it for you" my mom said. "Red bean soup" me and jake said at the same time. "Stop copying me" we both said again at the same. I just looked at him and i was about to say something again when he speaks again. "God why are you so annoying?" He said while mimicking my voice. "Mom!!!" I said annoyed at jake. "Stop it jake just help me cook" she said. I put my tongue out while i took yoongi's hand then we went upstairs.

We walk towards my room. It was on the left side while jake's room are next to it. I opened my room and me and yoongi enters it. I closed the door while yoongi looks around my room.

"Your room looks so cozy" he said. I smile while i sit at my bed. My bedroom have blue walls and my ceiling have this glow in the dark stars and moon stickers. And on the opposite side of my bed is my tv and beside it is my book shelf.

He smiled at me while he went towards my bed. "So this is where my baby miracle sleeps before huh" he said. I smiled while he also sits down on my bed. I sit on his lap while i started playing with his hair. "And little miracle haven't brought any boys in here" i said. "Wow what an honor to be the first guy to be in this paradise" he said. I smiled while he finally started kissing me.

He laid me down while he pulls the blanket on us. I smiled while he suddenly kissed me on my neck. I tugged on his hair while he intertwine his legs in to mine. He went back into my lips and kissed me passionately.

After the kiss he smiled at me while he lay down in my chest and i started playing with his hair. "What do you do whenever you're here in your room?" He suddenly asked me. "Nothing. Sometimes i read books, or watch some movies but most of the time I'm just laying down here surfing the net" i said. "What's that?" He said while pointing something beside my tv.

I look at where he's pointing and saw that it was their hyyh part 1 poster. I laugh while he sit up. "You said you're not a fan" he said. "I'm not" i said while smiling. "Then why do you have a poster of us" he said. I laugh while i held his hand and plays with it.

"When the landlord kicked me out of my dorm before. I lived here for a bit until my uncle told me that he found me a good place to stay at" i said while he's just looking at me and he's just listening to me intently.

"And before i moved in your dorm he gave me that poster so i can memorize your faces. That's why i kind of recognized you when we first met at the bus" i said. He smiled at me while he lay down next to me.

"When you saw the poster who do you think is the most good looking member?" he said. I laughed while i turn around so I'm facing him right now. "You" i said while kissing him. "Shut up" he said while holding me close to him.

"But really who?" He said. "You" i said while smiling. He smiled back while he kiss me again. "Don't lie to me" he said i laugh while i keep on kissing him. "Tell me seriously" he said. I smiled again while i just keep on giving him light kisses all over his face. "You not talking is one way of telling that you actually didn't picked me" he said.

I laugh while i just look at his face. He looks so sleepy right now and it kinds of look cute and hot at the same time. He looks at me too while I started caressing his hair. "Seriously miracle who did you pick?" I said. I just stare at him. "Does it matter?" I said. He just stare at me also while he moves in closer to me. His breath is almost tickling my face right now. "No. But your uncle should've picked a different poster. I look hideous on that one" he said. I smiled while I kissed him softly again.

"I actually like your pinkish hair" i said. He smiled lazily and I swear I just want to kiss the hell out of him right now. "You did? But my scalp seriously hurts so much at that time" he said. I nuzzle in on his chest taking in his musky scent while he started caressing my hair. "Then stay with black hair. I never seen you with black hair" I said. He softly laughs while he kissed the top of my head. "Okay I'll try suggesting that to our hairstylist someday" he said. I smile while I just nuzzle in onto him.

I close my eyes and just felt so happy and contented with my life right now. I have the love of my life next to me. My mom and jake accepted our baby. And I am happy that everything's going fine with us and that taehyung and jungkook are finally kind of talking again to me. But then I remember that we still need to say all of this to yoongi's parents and brother and that thought scared me. I was still deep in my thoughts when yoongi started caressing my hair.

"What are you thinking?" He suddenly asked me while I'm almost about to sleep. "That I'm happy and scared at the same time." I said while I looked up at him. "I'm scared your parents and your brother might scold you" i said. He smiled at me while he puts my face again on his chest. "It's alright babe. Its not your fault. I wanted it. And never in my whole life regretted what happened to the both of us so please don't worry about it okay?" He said. I hugged him tightly after he said that while I'm trying my best not to cry. Why is he the bestest human being ever. What did I do in my past life to get so lucky in this life. "I love you so much yoongi" i said. He kissed the top of my head one more time before he said "I love you too my miracle".

We were still talking about my childhood life when someone knocks on the door. We both sit up while jake opened the door. "I thought I'll be seeing you . And like that's the disgusting I'll ever witness" he said. Yoongi laughs while i just throw a pillow at him. "Food's ready and stop throwing your smelly pillows at me" he said. "Jake!" I shouted while he quickly closes the door before i can even throw my other pillow at him.

Yoongi back hugged me while i can still feel him laughing. "Your brother really is the best" he said. "Shut up" i said while i break away from his hug. "C'mon lets eat" i said while I offer my hands at him. He laughs again while he kissed my hand before holding it.

We finally finished eating and we're getting ready to go outside. My mom and jake walked with us outside. I hugged them one last time. My mom just smiled at me while she took my hand and grips it tightly. "Take good care of yourself. And be careful when you're driving yoongi okay?" She said. Yoongi smiled and at the same time bows at her. "I will" he said. My mom just smiled at him while jake hugged him. "Be careful man. And good luck" he said. Yoongi laughs while he opens the door for me. "We will" he said.

I wave at them one last time before i went inside the car. Yoongi also went inside. Once he's inside he held my hand tightly then I looked at him. "Are you ready?" He said. I smiled while i nod at him. He smiles back while he finally started the engine of the car. I looked back at them again one last time before yoongi finally started driving.

We were both silent on the way to their house. We don't even bother to turn on the radio. I guess we're both scared on how his parents will take this news from us.

After an hour of driving. We finally arrived in daegu. Yoongi drives more until we arrive at their neighborhood. "We're here" he said while pointing at their house. I suddenly cannot breathe and I think my heart forgot to function properly. Yoongi stopped the car and he immediately went outside just to open my door. He took my now sweaty hands and he then softly cupped my cheeks just so I can look at him.

"Remember no matter what happen inside its not your fault okay?" He said. I just look at him and I think I've run out of words and my mouth feels dry and its seems that they're glued together because I can't speak and my heart started beating in an abnormal way. And I don't know anymore but one thing is for sure, I am scared as hell. "Babe promise me you won't blame yourself" he said again. I just nod and i keep on nodding to him, he just hugged me and he keeps on caressing my back while saying "it's alright" but honestly yoongi I don't know if its alright anymore.

Once I finally kind of calmed down. We finally walked inside this building. Yoongi rang the doorbell and I think its his mom who answered it. "Is that you yoongi?" She said with her daegu accent. "Yes mom. I'm with miracle" yoongi said respectfully. "Oh oh okay okay come in" she said clearly flustered that I'm with yoongi. He just smiled while his mom finally opened the door. We went inside while we finally enters the elevator.

We're still quiet inside the elevator. Yoongi noticed it and he interlaced his fingers on mine. "Its going to be alright miracle okay?" He said i just nod at him again.

We finally arrived at the floor their house is located. We got out of the elevator then we started walking. Yoongi stops at a specific door and he punches the code of their house. Someone opened the door for us. My heart is beating frantically again right now. We walked inside and saw that it was his mom flashing us her so beautiful smile at us.

I smile back and also bow down at her. "Hello mrs. min" i said. She went closer to me and hugged me. "You can just call me mom" she said. I smiled while hugs her back. We let go of the hug and she's just keep on beaming at me. "I'm so happy that I finally got to meet you" she said. I just smiled shyly at her. "Yoongi just keeps on talking about you whenever we talk on the phone" she said and i felt myself blush. "Yeah mom I'm here your son and you haven't even acknowledged me" yoongi said. We both laugh while his mom finally hugged him too.

"Ah my son I miss you so much" she said. Yoongi hugged her tightly while he rested his head on his mom's shoulder. "I miss you too mom" he said. "What's taking you so long?" I think that's yoongi's father. They break away from the hug and his mom immediately walked towards me and held my hands. "Lets go mia I'll introduce you to his father" she said excitedly while yoongi just groaned behind us.

We finally arrives at their living room and I saw yoongi's dad and his older brother there. I quickly bows at them, they also bows back while we greet each other. And honestly they all look so beautiful. Yoongi also greeted his dad and his brother then we finally sits down.

"Do you guys want some coffee or tea?" His brother asked us. "No thank you we just ate at their house" yoongi said and his dad looks like he immediately knew why we're here. "You went on their house first? You guys might be announcing something important then?" He said and my heart just can't stop beating frantically.

"Mom, Dad, Hyung" yoongi started while he held my hand. I held it tightly while I can't look at their eyes. "Miracle's pregnant" he finally said.

None of them speaks after that. Like they're too stunned at what he said. When the information finally sinks in on their mind yoongi's dad finally stood up and I didn't expected what he did next.

He slapped yoongi's cheek. He slapped it so hard that yoongi almost lost his balance. I looked at him and his left cheek looks so red. I was about to stop him when his older brother stood up too and he tried stopping his dad but he's unstoppable. "You stupid fool" his dad said while he yanks yoongi's hair and he punched him in his cheeks. I just cried and cried while yoongi just stayed silent and he's just seating with his head bent down and he's not doing anything and that almost made me mad because its like he knew he deserved to get beaten by his father.

"You never really ing respect us aren't you?!" He said angrily while he keeps on pushing yoongi. Yoongi finally lost his balance. "Sit up properly you stupid irresponsible piece of " he said. Yoongi slowly sit up and his dad slaps him again. "You are so hardheaded! You always just want to do what you wanted to do! You never listen to us you ungrateful brat!" He said and he was about to hit him when i finally run towards him and hugged him. "Stop it please!" I said. "Let go of him!" His dad said. Yoongi pushes me slightly so I can look at him. I looked up at him and saw that his face is now bleeding. He smiled at me although I know that it hurts. "Its alright miracle. I deserve it" he said while wiping my tears. I cried some more because even in this situation he's still taking care of me.

"C'mon dad please calm down!" His older brother said and i look at them and saw that his brother is taking their dad on one of the rooms here. "Don't you ever come here in this house!" He shouted. "Let go of me" he said to yoongi's older brother. "From now on. I don't have a son named min yoongi" he said, his eyes are blazing with so much anger. He looked at yoongi one last time before he went to the room and slammed the door so hard.

All of us are quiet in the living room. None of us can't speak because we all know that we're gonna break down once we started talking. I look at yoongi and I can't help but cry again.

"Yoongi you know none of them are true. Dad's just mad okay?" His older brother said. Yoongi suddenly put his  jacket to me. "We should probably go" he said to me. His said it with so much restraint, like every word are too painful for him. "Yoongi" his mom and his brother said at the same time.

"Its alright mom, hyung" he said then he stood up. He almost lost his balance but fortunately i catch him. He smiled at me. "Lets get out of here" he said, his eyes are glistening with his tears that are dying to get out, to break free from his eyes. I cried and nod at him again. "Okay" i said while I assisted him to walk. "We're going now mom, oppa its so nice to see you." I said while bowing. "We'll visit again someday" i said while trying my best to smile but it looks like I failed because his mom started crying again. Yoongi tugged on my hands then we finally walked towards their door.

We're finally outside and we don't even have the strength to get inside the car. "I'm gonna drive" i said softly at him. I was about to get the keys on his hands when he hugged me tight and he buried his face on my chest. After awhile i can hear him softly sobbing in my chest. My heart hurts again and i just hugged him tightly. "I'm so sorry yoongi" i said while i rested my head on top of his head.

He finally break away from the hug and he looks at me. He wiped my tears while he planted the softest kiss on my lips. "I told you that you shouldn't blame yourself" he said. I cried some more while i wipe his tears too. "But because of me you got hurt. Your father got mad at you and he... h-he" before i can even finished my sentence he hugged me again. I keep on telling myself that I don't deserve this. That I'm supposed to be the one giving him comfort. That he needs it the most. He keeps on caressing my hair while I keep on sobbing at his chest.

"It's alright miracle don't worry he'll accept us once he saw his granddaughter or grandson in the future" he said. I looked up at him and he quickly kiss me again. I'm gonna say something again when someone beats me to it.

"Yoongi" his mom said. I break away from our hug then I look at her. She too is crying then she slowly walks towards yoongi and held his hand tightly. "I'm sorry yoongi I can't protect you" she said and with that yoongi lost it again and cried on his mom's shoulder. His mom finally did the thing that i should've done earlier but his mom knows him better so I just let her. She comforted her son. "Yoongi I just want you to know that its fine with me. That I accept your child with mia." She said while looking at me too.

"I know you're responsible and I know you'll be a great father to your child" she said while wiping yoongi's tears. "Don't you ever listen on what your dad said because none of it was true. Do you understand that huh yoongi?" She said, he just nods while he still keeps on crying. "Now go on. Talk to me if you finally knew if I'm going to have a grandson or granddaughter" she said, i smiled through my tears and also hugged them both. "Thank you eomoni" i said. We break away from the hug and smiled at me.

"You're so brave mia. I know you're also going to be a great mom and a great wife to my son. Please take good care of them for me okay?" She said, i cried some more while I hugged her one last time. "I'll do my best and I'll never let you down" i said. She pats my back then we let go of the hug. "Now go on the sun's almost setting down" she said i smiled at her while yoongi hugged her again. "I'll talk to you soon mom" he said. "Mmm. Be careful when you're driving okay?" She said. He just nods then he opens the door again for me. I wave at his mom before I went inside of the car. Yoongi went inside too and he started driving. He held my hand and he never let go of it all throughout the ride.

We finally arrives on our beach house and we're now in the beach, silently watching the waves. "Why are we always sad whenever we're in the beach?" I asked him, he smiled at me while he hugged me tighter. I just realized I forgot to clean his wound on his face. "Well atleast now we're not letting go of each other. Atleast now we're stronger than ever." He said while holding my hand tightly. I smiled at him while I kissed him quickly. "And atleast now I finally know where my heart belongs. And it belongs to you and only you." I said. He smiled at me while we just cuddled there.

We finally went inside because it's already getting colder outside. I lead him to one of the room with the first aid kit on my other hand. He sat down on the bed and I finally started cleaning the wound on his cheek. He had a bruise on it and he also had a bruise on his eye, his lips are also bleeding and I still can't help but cry whenever I look at him.

He softly push away my hand and took the cotton that I'm holding. I look at him and saw him already looking at me. "I don't need that. I need you" he said while he slowly kisses me. I kissed him back while he leads me in the bed. He softly kisses my lips while he took off my shirt. "Lets end this day on a good note okay?" He said. I just nod at him while he took off his shirt too. He started kissing me again. He's kissing away the pain, the sadness that happened today and instead he's giving me happiness and a future full of beautiful promises. He took off my bra while he softly kisses my chest i gasped while I let out a moan. He kisses me back on my lips while his hands went down and slowly took off my pants and my everything. He's roaming his hands everywhere and I'm suddenly in paradise. He moans out my name like its the prettiest word he'd ever known and it that moment i hold on to it.

We kissed for like a million years and we hold on to each other and we promised that we will never let go no matter what happens and I want to hold on to this memory for a very long time. Because this moment is too blissful and too beautiful not to replay for a thousand times in my head.

Author's note:
Okay before anything else I just want to say that everything in here is purely fictional okay! I just felt the need to write an a/n because of that scene with yoongi's parents. Please know that I don't want you guys to depict them like that in real life. Instead depict them as the parents who only wants what's best for their child. Okay that's it thank you for keeping up with me even though its almost been like 2 years since I updated this story lol I'm sorry uni's been pushing me on the edge lately!! But I'm almost graduating so wish me luck as well!! And I hope you guys have an awesome day, week, month and year! I love you all xx