XIII. LIVING WITH BTS

living with stars

XIII. 

 
Hello its me again! Hahaha. So I've just watched bts' variety shows in v app. And oh boy, hahaha i never thought that they were that wild!!! Omg I've been writing my fanfic wrong! I really thought that jimin will be like quiet or something and yoongi too since he's like lazy you know. Boy i was so wrong. Hahahaha. So yeah, i'll try writing them as what they were like on that variety shows (i was talking to bts run! And bts gayo btw) okay toodles!!
 
-xoxo
 
***** 
MIA'S POV
 
*siren sounds*
 
We all woke up to the sound of siren all over the dorm. Me and jimin sits up. "What was that?" I said while rubbing my eyes. "We have recording today mia" he said then i stopped at what I'm doing. I already forgotten that we're filming a variety show smh. "Oh right" i said then jimin smiled at me and he hugs me. "Goodmorning" he said then i hug him tightly. "Goodmorning too" i said then we let go of the hug. "What was that?" Jungkook said grogily. I stood up to walk towards the living room. "Ireona. We have filming today" i said. He grunts and at the same time he pull his blanket all over his body. I smile before me and jimin gets out of the bedroom. We went out and saw Yoongi and namjoon are there already. "Mia!!" Yoongi said happily then i was surprised. I thought he's mad at me or something. I walk towards them and i hug namjoon first. "Goodmorning oppa" i said "goodmorning mia" he said then we let go of the hug. After that i awkwardly walks towards yoongi's. "Goodmorning oppa" i said then he hugs me.  "Goodmorning" he said "aren't you mad at me?" I said then he started caressing my hair. "I am" he said then we let go of the hug. I just look at him. "But I'll let it slide for now. Okay?" He said while smiling. I just nod at him. When the pd told me that they will put a mic on me. I walk towards the staff and the staff started putting the mic on me. 
 
Finally all of us are awake. We're all sitting down while we wait for the pd's directions. After a while she finally started talking "We're having an mt today" she said then we all cheered. 
 
(Mt- stands for membership training.)
 
"But before that, we'll be dividing you into two teams" she added then the bts started whining. "Ah wae? Its not going to be an mt if we're not on a team with mia" hoseok said. "We can go on an mt without dividing us on a team. We are a team already!" Namjoon said, then we all agreed to him. "Sorry but this is a variety show so we need to split you into two teams" she said then we went quiet after that. "So starting with the team leader." She said then we all looked at her. Waiting for who is the leaders. "The leaders will be" she said while pausing for a dramatic effect. 
"Jimin and Mia" she finally said. Then me and jimin looked at each other. "Why are you suddenly splitting us apart?" Jimin said then i stood up. "Waah this is really a great program" i said sarcasticly. "Are you secretly their haters or what?" Namjoon said then we laugh at what he said. "Isn't it a great idea? Its like their family are rivals. Then they were inlove with each other. Like romeo and juliet" taehyung said then all of us are standing already. I walk towards in front of jimin. Like we're measuring each other. "Bring it on" i said then the rest of the bts started hollering. We were still eyeing each other when i jokingly slaps jimin. He slaps me back. "How dare you" i said then i jokingly grabbed his hair, he did the same. Then the bts broke us apart while laughing. "Waah mia daebak!" Hoseok said "the competitiveness of this two are no joke!" Jin said then we laugh. We calmed down for a while then the pd started talking again. "So for the team members" she said then we all focused on her. "You'll play rock, paper and scissors. The winner will pick on what team they want to belong. Okay, lets start with jin and yoongi" she said then yoongi and jin stands in the middle. "Waah jebal" yoongi said "oh imagine yoongi hyung in jimin's team" jungkook said then they laugh. "It would be so awkward" taehyung said "imagine him also in mia's team" hoseok said then they laugh hysterically. "Can yoongi make his own team?" Namjoon said "ah shut up" yoongi said. Then yoongi and jin turn around so that they wont be facing each other. "Okay start!" The pd said "gawi, pawi, bo!" We all said then they put their hands up in the air. We all looked up and saw that yoongi wins. "Yes!!" Yoongi said then he started cheering. "Okay, I'm going in mia's team" he said then he went towards me and he hugged me. "Mwoya" jimin said then he shove yoongi away. Yoongi just put his tongue out then he went beside me. Then bts started laughing. "Aish jinjja" jin said while going in jimin's side. "Next would be namjoon and jungkook" the pd said then just like yoongi and jin, they played rock, paper and scissors they both raised their hands and jungkook wins. He started dancing. "I'm going to mia's team!" He said then he went towards me and he hugs me too. Namjoon walks slowly besides jimin. "Why is my members were all depressed?" Jimin said then we laugh. After that its taehyung and hoseok's turn. Taehyung wins and he picks my team. We started jumping in circle. While the other team is so gloomy. "How is this an mt for us" jimin said. We were still cheering when suddenly the pd throw something on the floor. Its a paper cuffs. "Uh-oh" namjoon said. "We will be handcuffed just like how block b were in the first season" hoseok said. "You guess it right hoseok" she said then we all whined. "Who's my partner then?" I said then my team started raising there hands. I chuckled at them. "Lets just play rock, paper and scissors again" yoongi said then they started playing it. I was looking at them when suddenly someone pulls me and he puts his paper cuffs at my hand and he holds my hand. I look up and saw that it was jimin. I laughed while at the same i held his hand tightly. If only we can be a team today. This is really depressing. We were still holding hands when hoseok saw us. "Pd-nim! Are leader are flirting the other team leader!" He said then we laugh. "What are you talking about this is my girlfriend" he said then he turn around to face the camera. "To all army's who felt betrayed by our dating news. We sincerely apologized" he said then he bows i bowed down too. "I'm sorry too" i said. Then we bow down again. "Arrasseo, arrasseo. I won mia and you're my partner" yoongi said while he take off jimin's paper cuff and he holds my hands while he puts his paper cuff on my mine and he holds my hands after that. "Ah jinjja this is really making me mad" jimin said then they laugh. "Okay pack up your things guys!" The pd said "ne!!!" We all said. Then the rest of the bts went to our specific rooms. Me and yoongi took off first our paper handcuffs. "See you later" he said "ne" i said then i walk towards our room. 
 
We finally finished preparing our things and we're here now outside while we wait for whatever vehicle that we're taking us to wherever place we're going. We're also wearing the paper cuffs too. "So our first mission for today is in an amusement park" the pd said then our team started cheering. "Waah jinjja! Me and Taehyung oppa always go to an amusement parks!" I said then me and taehyung high five. "Waah jinjja. Why am i teamed up with all of the cowards?" Jin said then we laugh. "I'm really scared at all of the amusement park rides." Hoseok said. "Me too" jimin said "me too" namjoon said then we laugh. They were still complaining when finally two mini buses arrives. Jimin throws down his cap, namjoon too. "Aish jinjja pd noona! We can fit in in just one bus! Why are you doing this to us?" Jimin said then we just laugh while we started entering the other bus. "See you later oppa's!!" I shouted to the other team. "See you later mia!" They all said. Then we finally enters the bus. We all went towards the back part of the bus. After a while the bus finally started moving. "Woooo! We're going on a trip with mia!" Taehyung said then i laugh. "We're going on an mt!" Jungkook said then they started shouting. And after a while they started singing too. 
 
After a while, we finally went quiet. Its really depressing when we were split apart like this. We were still quiet when i look to my left then i saw yoongi looking out at the window. I instantly remembers the first time we met. I was still looking at him when he suddenly looks at me. I flustered at what he just did, while he just smirked at me. "What is it?" He said then i remembered something. "Jungkook said you made a new song?" I said then he smiled at me. "Oh dead leaves?" He said then i nod at him. "Do you want to hear it?" He said i nodded again at him. He took out his earphones and he plugged it in his phones. He gave me the other earphone. After a while the song finally started blasting. I listened intently at the lyrics. 
 
Jin started singing first, after him was jungkook and i already fell in love with the song. After a while yoongi's part cames. 
 
"Over there, the autumn leaves that look like they’re at stake

Seem like they’re looking at us
If our hands touch, even if it’s all at once
It only seems like it’s going to be crumbs
I just only looked with the winds of autumn.
The speech and facial expressions that have gotten colder all of a sudden I can only see our relationship withering. Like the autumn sky, it’s empty between us An ambiguous difference that is different from before. A night that’s much more quiet today. A single autumn leaf that’s attached to the branch. It’s breaking, I can see the thing called the end. The dead leaves that are becoming shriveled. The silence inside your aloof heart. Please don’t fall. Please don’t fall, the dead leaf that’s becoming crumbs"

His part finally ended and suddenly my heart is aching. This is too deep. He suddenly holds my hand tightly. I looked up at him and suddenly the next part started playing. 

"I want you, who stares into my eyes. I want you who wants me. Please don’t fall. Please don’t try to wither. Never, never fall. Please don’t go far. Baby you girl I can’t let you go. Baby you girl I can’t give you up. Like the falling leaves. Like the leaves, this love. Never, never fall. Its withering" all throughout the chorus part, he just stares at me, and i felt like crying. I want to comfort him. He finally stops the song, i gave back his earphone. "Oppa" i said then he looks at me "let's talk later mia. I don't want to ruin the mood today. We're on a trip. We need to be happy. Okay?" He said while smiling. I want to smile back at him but I can't. 

We finally arrives at the amusement park. The bus finally stops then we went outside. We all stood up side by side while we wait for the pd's order. "There are several missions here in this amusement park. Just find the flag and do the mission on that ride. Okay? Start!" She said then we started walking. 

We were still walking when finally i saw a flag on the viking. "Oppa i found one!" I said to yoongi then we started running to it. "Jungkook oppa! Taehyung oppa!" I shouted then they looked at me. "Me and yoongi oppa found a mission! Go keep looking at the other rides!" I said "ne! Goodluck!" Jungkook said "ne! You too!!" I said then they started running to the other direction. Jimin and namjoon also went towards the viking. After that we listened to the mission. The mission was we were going to sit at the both ends of the ride while the other are explaining the word while the other person were going to guess the right answer. "I'm going to explain the word and you're going to guess the answer" i said to yoongi. "Arrasseo" he said then we went towards the pd. "We're going to try first the mission" i said "there is no pass okay? The first one who answer the 5 questions faster will win" the pd said then we nods. "Okay your topic is drama" she said. Then jimin and namjoon started whining. "Its too easy" namjoon said. I just rolled my eyes at him. "Goodluck mia!" Jimin said "ne!" I said while smiling. Then me and yoongi started walking towards the ride. "Goodluck mia" he said "ne. You too oppa" i said. He holds my hand tightly first before he took off our paper handcuffs. 

We finally rode the viking. And after a while the ride finally started moving. Me and yoongi started screaming. "Waah this is no joke!" Yoongi said at the other end of the ride. I hold on to the rail tightly when the pd started speaking at his megaphone. "Start!" He said. Then the crew at the other side of the ride opens his sketchbook. The staff are on the back of yoongi by the way so he didn't saw what is written on the sketchbook. 

Okay back to the story, the crew opened the sketchpad and our first word was the drama Pinocchio. "Oh" i said while i explained a long nose at yoongi. "Mwoya!!!" He shouted. I shouted back while i was frustratingly explaining pinocchio's long nose. "Oh pinnochio!!" He shouted. I signed an okay sign at him while the crew flips our new word. Our new word was the drama secret garden. Uggh how am i going to explain this. I started drawing flowers in the air. "Flower??" Yoongi said. I tried explaining the flowers in the garden. "Flower boys!! Boys over flower?!!" He shouted i shook my head vigorously while laughing. Uggh how am i going to explain the word secret? I keep on drawing flowers while i put my index finger on my lips. "Shut up?! Yah mwoya?" He shouted i laugh harder. "Bimil!!!!!" I shouted back (bimil is secret by the way in korean) then his eyes widened. "Oh! Secret garden!!" He shouted. I clapped my hands while the crew flips again our next word. Our next word is the drama its okay, that's love. I started explaining the okay word. I form an o with my hands and i sign language the letter k. "Okay?" He shouted i nod back at him. How am i going to explain the word love? I started forming heart shapes on my hand. He smiled while he shouted his answer "I love you!!!" He shouted i laugh hysterically at him. "Yah! Why are you suddenly confessing to mia!!" Namjoon said i look back at them and saw that he took the pd's megaphone. I look back at yoongi and saw him laughing. "Mianhae!" He shouted then he looks at me again. I sign language at him again the letters o and k while i make a heart shape. "Oh its okay that's love??!!!" He shouted i nodded at him. After that our next word was the drama coffee prince. I started acting as if I'm drinking a coffee. He understood it quickly. "Coffee prince!!!!" He shouted i nodded at him again. And our last word was the drama my love from the star. I started drawing stars in the air. "Star? Oh kim soo hyun?! Jeon ji hyun?!" He shouted i nodded excitedly at him "my love from the stars!!" He shouted i shouted happily as answer. "Yaaay!!!" He shouted then after a while the ride finally stops. We step out of the ride and yoongi excitedly hugs me. "That was really good oppa!" I said "you did great at explaining the words mia" he said then we let go of the hug while namjoon and jimin walk towards us. "Yah hyung, why did you suddenly confessed at mia in that ride?" Jimin said then yoongi laughs. "There was not even a drama named i love you" namjoon said then we laugh. "Goodluck by the way!" I said then they smiled at me while me and yoongi walk towards the pd. "We're announcing the results later. Go find some rides first" she said we just nod at her. Then me and yoongi started running. We finally found a ride with a mission in it. It was the carousel. And our mission on it was just like on the viking. But our topic here was girl groups. This time i was guessing while yoongi's explaining. 

We finally finished the missions here in the amusement park and we're now just waiting for the results. We were still waiting when jimin handed me a water bottle. "Thank you oppa" i said while smiling at him. I was drinking when the pd finally arrives. I closed it and i hold on to my water bottle. "Okay for the viking. Mia and yoongi's time was" she said, pausing again for a dramatic effect. "4 minutes and 25 seconds!" She finally said then me and my other team members clap hands. "Jimin and namjoon's time was" she said, pausing again. We wait eagerly for their result. "4 minutes" she said then namjoon cuts her off "ooh we have the same time" he said then we wait again. "And 48 seconds" she said then me and my team started cheering. "Waah we're going to lose!" Jin said "we didn't even think properly at the other ride" hoseok said then we laugh. 

Apparently my team wins in all of the mission here in the amusement park. "You're team !" Taehyung said then we started jumping in circles again. "Congratulations guys!" I said then we group hug. "Don't lose hope guys. We still had a few missions left!" Jimin said then they also group hugged. "Okay lets go to the next location" pd said then we all head out to our designated buses. 

We ate some snacks on the ride but we're too exhausted that's why i fell asleep instantly after i finished eating my snack. 

I was still sleeping when someone lightly taps on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw that i fell asleep on yoongi's shoulder. I immediately sit up straight and looks at yoongi. "Mianhae oppa" i said he just smirked at me. "We're on our next mission location" he said i looked out and saw that we're in a gas station right now. We all sit up straight while the pd announces our mission. Our mission in the gas station is that we're going to draw a number, and after that we're going to some food stall and we're going to order that meal number. The first one to finish the meal wins. I buried my face on my hands. "I eat slowly oppa's. I'm sorry" i said then jungkook holds my shoulder. "Its alright mia. You have yoongi hyung" he said then i look at yoongi. "Leave it all to me" he said then i smile at him. 

We finally went down and we run through the different stalls here in this gas station, the other team started running too. Me and yoongi finally stops at a food stall, we draw a number 4 earlier so we are going to order the meal number 4 obviously. "Meal number 4 please" yoongi said then the crew started preparing our meal. After a while our order finally comes and it was a big size tonkatsu. We thanked them and me and yoongi holds the tray together since we were hancuffed. "Oppa how are we going to finished this?" I said already worrying on our future. "Its alright mia. We can do this" he said them we finally puts our tray on the table, we sit down and we started eating. 

We finally finished eating, me and yoongi finally started running outside. We found the other bts and we saw that we are the last one. "I'm sorry guys" i immediately apologized. Yoongi hugs me. Jungkook and taehyung too. "Its alright mia" yoongi said. We broke away from the hug and we focused again on our pd. "Jimin team wins!" She said "yaay!!" The other team cheered. Then the pd gave us our prize earlier. It was a meal certificate. Jimin's team also gets a meal certificate. "You may ride the bus together now guys" our pd said then we all cheered. 

We're here finally in the bus my team was on the back part while Jimin's team split up. Jimin and namjoon are on the left side of the bus while jin and hoseok are on the right side of the bus. "Hey guys why don't we just merge our meal certificates. What did you guys get?" Namjoon said. I handed yoongi our meal certificate. "Hanwoo set" yoongi said "we have rib eye set." Namjoon said "barbecue party!!" Hoseok said "so what do you think guys?" Namjoon said "arrasseo" i said then they also started cheering again. "And lets play on who's team are going to cook and wash the dishes today" namjoon said "okay call! What game are we playing?" I said then he smirked at me. "Team leader vs. team leader singing in karaoke" he said then i just glared at him. "Are you crazy? This isn't fair. Jimin is a singer! I'll accept it if you're the one I'm competing against with" i said then they laugh. "Namjoon! Namjoon!" My team started chanting. "Andwae its team leader vs. team leader" he said "arrasseo! You can do this mia!" Jungkook said. I just nod at them while i glare at jimin he glares back at me then we laugh after that. 

We finally arrives at our penthouse. We excitedly enters it and its so cosy and warm in here. The penthouse had a two rooms. And of course the pd told us that my team are sleeping in a different room. Jimin's team started protesting. "Aish jinjja pd noona!" Jimin said then we laugh. "Oh right by the way the game we're playing!" Namjoon said then hoseok started fixing the karaoke.  

The karaoke are finally set up and i was the first one who's going to sing. "Okay what are you going to sing?" Taehyung said while scrolling through the songs. "I'm going to sing love is not over by bts" i said then they all looked at me while jungkook started dancing in the front. "Ooh jungkook's song" namjoon said. Jungkook clapped hands with me. After a while the song finally started. Then they all clapped for me while i nervously hold on to the mic. After a while, i finally started singing

"geu gin bami neol ttara heulleoman ganeun geot gata. I sigani neol ttara heuryeojineun geot gata wae meoreojyeo ga wae dahji anheul mankeum gaseo" 

"Woah mia's good" namjoon said. I smile while at the same time i blush at his sudden compliment at me. I started singing again. 

"Tell me why meoreojyeo ga why ni nuneun deo isang naega boiji anhni uh sarangiran apeugo apeun geot yeah ibyeoriran apeugo deo apeun geot gatae. Niga eopseumyeon nan andoel geot gata. saranghaejwo saranghaejwo dasi nae pumeuro wajwo

 

sarangiran apeugo apeun geot yeah

ibyeoriran apeugo deo apeun geot gataeniga eopseumyeon nan andoel geot gatasaranghaejwo saranghaejwodasi nae pumeuro wajwo

 

love is not over, over, over" i finished singing i looked to all of them and i saw them staring at me. After a while they finally started clapping and cheering me. "Waah its really good!" Hoseok said. Then jimin suddenly hugs me. "Yah vocal line. Be careful you might get replaced by mia" namjoon said then we laughed. We all looked again at the tv and saw that my score was 87. Me and my team started cheering "not bad not bad" jungkook said. Then i handed jimin the mic while i stood next yoongi. "You did great mia" he said i smiled shyly "gomawo oppa" i said. Jimin finally picked his song. He picked i need u. He started singing while he just stares at me the whole time. 

His song finally ended and we all focused on the tv. His score was 83. My team hugs me. "Wooo! Congrats our team leader!" Yoongi said i chuckled at them. 

Jimin and the rest of his team finally started roasting the meat. While me and the rest of my team set up the table. "Ppali, ppali" taehyung said then i laugh. After a while they finally set the meat on the table and we happily eats our dinner. 

We starts eating but as you all know we are still handcuffed that's why its hard to pick up the foods. I was still struggling on getting the meat when suddenly yoongi took it and gave it to me. "Gomawo" i said while i gave him a spoonful of rice. "Oppa can i have that?" I said to jin, pertaining to the rib eye meat in front of him. He took it and he gave it to me. "Gomawo oppa" i said. Bts saw that i was struggling that's why they take turns in giving the foods to me. *sighs happily* the perks of living with bts. 

Its finally lights off in our penthouse. My team are finally on our room. I'm finally lying down when yoongi said something at me. "Lets talk outside when all of the members are all sleeping" he whispered at me. I nod as an answer. 

Yoongi stood up. He said that he will check the other room first. He came back a minute and told me that all of the members are already sleeping. I nod at him then i stood up too. We walk outside while i follow him up in a hill and we sit on a bench there. We finally seated next to each other but none of us are speaking. I breathed deeply and i started breaking away the silence between us. "Oppa I'm sorry" i said, yoongi didn't speak right away when i said that. After a while he finally started talking. "I really dont know what happened mia" he said then i looked down. "Mia we're just on a bad terms then suddenly you and jimin are dating?" He said then i finally looked at him. "I'm really sorry oppa" i said then he stood up. "You didn't even let me apologize to you that time. Do you know how much it hurts everytime i see you with jimin?" He said then i saw his eyes are started to get a bit teary, my heart aches some more for this guy. "It hurts so much in here mia" he said while pointing at his heart. Then a tear finally rolled down in his cheeks, he abruptly wiped it away but it keeps coming down. "Mia you didn't even gave me a chance to show how i love you. I'm so ing in love with you mia! And its hurting me. Please mia. I dont want to feel this anymore." He said then i finally stood up and i hug him. He hugs me tightly and he started crying, his tears are falling in my shoulder. I started crying too. "I'm sorry oppa" i said again "i love you so much mia. And I know you love me too but you keep on denying it to yourself. I want you to be true to yourself please mia" he said i cried harder at what he said. Then he started caressing my hair. "If I didn't get too jealous to jimin that time. I should have been the one who confessed to you on how much i love you. I should have been the one who can take you on dates freely. I should have been the one who can kiss you anytime i want. I should have been the one who can hear your sweet voice every morning. I should have been the one" he said then he started crying again. I can't do this anymore, this is unbearable, this is too painful. I want this to stop. I looked up to face him. I wiped his non-stop falling tears. Just saw him crying because of me makes my heart ache so much. "Stop crying oppa" i said while i still keep wiping his tears. He holds my hands and he looks at me. "Please let me be the one mia" he said while crying. "Please let me be your one and only again mia" he said then he hugs me again tightly. 

We hug for a while. He let go of the hug when he finally stops crying. "I can't do this anymore mia. I'm sorry" he said while he holds my hand and he only looks at it. "I'm going back to the penthouse and I'm going to let go of you now. After this mt, I'm not going to bother you anymore" he said his voice are quivering, and his on verge on crying again. He stops staring at my hands and he finally looked up and he stares at me. He holds my cheeks again. "But i just wanted you to know that i love you so much. And i dont think this love that I'm feeling for you might not go away for a long time but I'll try moving on." He said, we started crying again. "Oppa" i said my voice are quivering too. He comes closer to me and he kissed me on the forehead, his tears are falling on my forehead. He finally stops kissing me. He wipes my tears. "Bye mia" he said then he turn around and he started walking. I keep on crying. I stare at him leaving, my feet started walking and i hold his hand. "Oppa please don't go" i said while crying, he pulls me and he hugs me again. "Please mia. Don't make it harder for the two of us" he said then i hug him tightly. "Oppa please" i said "mia you have jimin. He's more than enough" he said i shook my head. Now I'm in trouble. I'm inlove with jimin and yoongi at the same time. And i dont know what to do. Why does it become so complicated like this? I dont want this. I was still hugging him when he caressed my hair again. "Yes he is mia. Okay? Stop crying already, you'll have a puffy eyes tomorrow. Lets go back to the penthouse and wash your face" he said then he took my hands then we started walking back to the penthouse in silence. 

We're finally here in the penthouse. Yoongi walks directly to the bathroom. We both went in there and he started washing my face, his too. He also lightly damp a towel on my face, he was going to damp the towel on his face when i took the towel from him and i damp it to his face. "Mia please, you're making it harder for me to let you go" he said, my heart ache some more at what he said. 

We finally went back to our room. I lay down on my bed, yoongi too. He lay down while his back are facing me. I stare at his back for a long time when i finally decided to give him a back hug. I heard him sigh. After a while he finally turn around and he gave me a hug, i buried my face at his chest. He sighed some more. "This is how it should have been mia" he said then tears are starting to fall on my eyes again. "Stop crying already mia" he said i buried my face on his chest and hugged him tightly. "If only i knew that this would be our last time. I should have hugged you a little longer earlier" i said, then he sighed again while he kissed me on my forehead again. "Goodnight mia" he said. I cried again some more, when i unknowingly fell asleep.