XXI. LIVING WITH BTS

living with stars
XXI. 
 
First off all happy 3K reads to my trashy fanfics! Omg i don't know how did that happened but I'm thankful that you guys are reading it! *cries* I'm only writing some fanfics because when I'm bored, i loved reading what i wrote. Yeah i love myself like that hahahaha. So anyways thank you guys!!!! Here's chapter 21 for you *awkward smile*
 
****
MIA'S POV
 
Its been five weeks since bts leaved and went to japan. Since they leaved mid-november and its already the second week of december today. Its kind of bearable to say the least, since I'm living with six other dorks. They somewhat lessen the loneliness I'm feeling when I'm missing those seven dorks. Today is saturday again, but we don't have a recording for today. And I'm somewhat thankful for that. I was still enjoying my sleep when suddenly my phone started ringing. I grunted, I'm kind of mad for whoever is calling me early this morning. I took my phone in my bedside table. I answer the call without looking who it was. 
 
Me: what is it?
Him: I'm sorry mia. Are you sleeping?
I think its my uncle's voice
Me: yes. But its alright. What is it?
Him: I'm in bts' dorm right now.
Me: huh? What? Why?
I said while rubbing my eyes
Him: taehyung is kind of sick. Not kind of. But he's really sick. So we sent him back in korea. Can you take good care of him? I have some business in bighit right now and taehyung is alone in here. 
That woke me up. I bolted up and took my keys on the bedside table. 
Me: arrasseo. I'm on my way. 
I said while opening my wardrobe. 
Him: thank you mia. Taehyung already took his medicine. Make sure to make him drink it again after 6 hours. 
Me: okay
Him: okay. Thank you mia
He said then we hang up the phone call. I quickly took a shorts and a sweatshirt and i hurriedly walks towards my bathroom. 
 
I finally finish washing up my face, changing my clothes everything. I quickly walks towards the living room and saw that those 6 dorks aren't still awake yet. I'll just text them later. I quickly wears my shoes and got out of the dorm. I rode the elevator and I'm too impatient to arrive at bts' dorm. I'm so worried to taehyung, like what happened? Did he over work his body too much? I sighed at what i thought. I finally arrives at the ground floor. I quickly walks towards the parking lot. After searching for my car, i finally found it. I quickly enters my car and like started the car and you know drive towards bts' dorm?
 
I finally arrives at our dorm. I parked my car and quickly rides the elevator. I'm stomping my feet right now because I'm too impatient to get to our floor. I finally arrives at our floor. I quickly runs towards our dorm. I puts the passcode and enters our dorm. I took off my shoes and saw that the lights in the living room aren't on. I turn it on while i quietly walks towards our bedroom. I also quietly opens our door, afraid that taehyung might wake up. If he even is sleeping. I peeked in first and saw that the only light here in our room are from his lampshade. I quietly walks towards him. He was sleeping alright, but the expression in his face looks like his in pain too much. I leave him there while i went in my bathroom. I took a small basin while i pour in some lukewarm water on it. After that i went back to taehyung's bed. I damp the towel on the water, i squeezed it before putting it in his forehead. He stirs a bit, but he didn't woke up. I rested my head on his bed and i keep on staring at him. I sigh while fixing his hair, what exactly happened to this ray of sunshine? I was still looking at him when my phone suddenly rings. I was startled at the noise so i jump while i quickly walks outside so that taetae won't wake up. I took my phone in my pocket and saw that jihoon is calling. 
 
Me: hello oppa I'm-
I didn't even finished what i was saying because jihoon started talking. 
Jihoon: where are you?
And he sounds so worried right now. I curse myself. I forgot to text them. 
Me: I'm here at bts' dorm
I said then he sighed in relief. I hear him closing the door of his car. 
Jihoon: i was so worried when I didn't saw you in your room. What are you doing there?
Me: taehyung was sick so they sent him back here. And no one's going to take care of him so i came back here. 
Jihoon: you should have told us mia. We were so worried. We thought that maybe your attacker kidnapped you or something. 
Me: I'm really sorry oppa. You all were sleeping earlier so I didn't woke you up. And i was going to text you guys but i forgot. I'm really sorry oppa. 
Jihoon: its alright. Atleast we know your safe. Just text me if you need something. 
Me: ne oppa. Gomawo
Jihoon: okay
He said then we hang up the call. 
 
I quietly opens our bedroom door again. "Mia?" Taehyung said. I quickly runs towards him. "I'm sorry did i woke you up oppa?" I said then he smiled at me. "Its alright" he said then i hold his hands. "What happened oppa?" I said. "I don't know actually. But when we were rehearsing i started to feel queasy. And i keep on vomiting, yoongi hyung too. After that they sent us to the hospital" he said then i looked at him. "Wait. You and yoongi? Yoongi is also sick?" I said. I tried so hard to suppress my worries to yoongi. "Ne. But his still under supervision in the hospital. So I don't know if they're going to sent him back here" he said, i nod at him while i took the towel in his forehead and i damp it again at the water. I squeezed it again first before putting it back again at his forehead. "How are you feeling now oppa?" I said. "Hell. My head really hurts so much right now. And i feel so dizzy. My stomach is kind of hurting too. Miaaa" he said while whining. I hugged him and felt that he's incredulously hot. I mean literally, like his temperature something like that. "Rest first oppa okay? I'll just cooked you some porridge" i said then i sit up again while i fix his hair again. He smiled at me while his eyes are closed. "You're really the best mia" he said. I smiled to myself while i get up and walks towards our kitchen. I open our fridge and remembers that we don't have any food. . I came back again at our room. "Oppa?" I said. "Ne?" Taehyung said. "I'm sorry but I'm going out. We don't have any foods here in the dorm" i said then he smiled at what i said. "Arrasseo. Be careful" he said. "Ne" i said while i closed our door. 
 
I'm finally here in the nearest grocery in our dorm. I took a basket and went straight in the back part to get some rice. After that i took some chicken and other snacks like cookies, chips something like that. After i bought the ingredients for the porridge, i went towards the counter to pay for it obviously. The girl is putting the foods in the bag when my phone started ringing again. So many people are calling me today. What's happening. I took out my phone in my pocket and saw that yoongi is calling. My eyes widened when i saw his name on the screen. I immediately answered. 
 
Me: where are you?
I immediately said. He laugh slightly at the other line. 
Yoongi: taehyung told you?
He said and his voice sounds so different right now. It seems like he has a cold or something. The girl finishes putting everything in the bag. I smile and bowed at her. Then I took the bag and went out of the grocery. 
Me: ne. Where are you?
Yoongi: I'm still here at the hospital. 
Me: are you going back in here also?
Yoongi: i still dont know but most likely. 
Me: then get your here so i can take care of you. I'm so worried right now. 
I said then he laughs again.
Yoongi: arrasseo. Wait for me
Me: okay. I love you
Yoongi: i love you too babe. 
He said then i hang up the call. 
 
I finally finished cooking the porridge. I carefully put in a bowl. I also put some water on the glass. After that i placed it in the tray. I took it and i carefully walk towards our bedroom. I opened the door "oppa?" I said, he didn't answer so i walk towards him. He's still sleeping. What should i do? I placed the food in the bedside table first, after that i took the basin to get some lukewarm water again. After that i came back and took the towel in his forehead. I damp it again at the water and put it back in his forehead. "Oppa?" I said again, then he stirs. "Can you sit up?" I ask. "I guess so" he said. He slowly sits up while I'm supporting him. He closed his eyes once he was sitting. I put his pillow in his bedrest and i help him rest his back on the bedrest. "My whole world is turning right now" he said. "I'm sorry oppa" i said then he laughs. "Why are you saying sorry mia? Its alright" he said then i laugh. "Here's the porridge i've cooked for you" i said while taking the tray in the bedside table. I put it in his bed. "Say ah" i said while taking the spoon he laughs at what i said. "Ah" he said with his mouth wide open. I smile while i keep on feeding him. "How's the other members by the way?" I ask him while i feed him. "The members or jimin?" He said, i smile while i rolled my eyes at him. "Jimin's fine. I mean they're all fine. Except for me and yoongi hyung" he said. Then i sigh. "I told you to take care of yourself" i said while feeding him again. "We can't help it mia" he said. "But how come you two are sick while the rest are fine?" I said. "I don't know" he said, i sigh while i feed him again. "Just eat first" i said then he smiles at me. "Arrasseo. I miss you by the way mia" he said then i chuckle. "I miss you too oppa." I said then we both laugh. 
 
I let taehyung sleep after i fed him. I unknowingly fell asleep too. We were still sleeping when my alarm started ringing. I turned it off. While i sit up straight. The alarm indicates that taehyung needs to take his meds. I got up to take some water. I came back once i have the water. "Oppa?" I said "ne?" He said grogily. I feel sorry that i keep on waking him up. "You can sleep peacefully after this i promise. You need to take your med first." I said he smiled while he took the medicine that i was holding. "Thank you mia. For taking good care of me" he said, i smile while i hand him the water. "Its nothing oppa" i said. He finally finished taking the med. i help him lay down, i put the blanket on him, while i took the thermometer in our first aid kit. I put in his armpit. After a while i took it and ugh he's fever still won't go down. I put a cooling patch in his forehead then i went out in the living room. I sat down on our couch while i ordered some foods. After i ordered i turn on the tv to watch some show. 
 
I was already enjoying the show I'm watching when someone rings our doorbell. I quickly runs towards our door. I smile and bow at the man and took my foods. "Thank you" i said while paying. He smiles and he also bows at me. I went back to the living room and puts the food on the table. I opened it and eats ofcourse while i keep on watching. 
 
When the show ended, i went back to our room. I walk towards taehyung's bed. I sit on the floor and held his hand. I rested my head on his bed while i take a nap. 
 
I was still sleeping when my phone started ringing again. I took my phone and head outside. I answer it again without looking who's calling me. 
 
Me: ne? 
I said while rubbing my eyes. 
Him: I'm sorry are you sleeping again?
I think its my uncle again calling me. 
Me: aniyo. Its alright. What is it?
Him: me and yoongi are almost there
Me: alright. I'll be waiting. 
Him: thank you so much mia. 
Me: its alright uncle. 
I said then i hang up the call while i plumps down in the couch. I know I shouldn't be happy but, yoongi's coming. Yoongi's here, ohmygod. I'm happy and at the same time nervous at how he is. I was still waiting here in the living room. I was scrolling in my newsfeed when someone was entering the passcode of our dorm. I quickly stood up. My uncle enters our dorm while pushing yoongi's wheelchair. Now i know why I shouldn't be so happy seeing yoongi. I quickly walks towards them. Yoongi smiled at me while i help him stood up. He immediately lost his balance, that's why he clings on me. He was like hugging me, and my gosh he too just like taehyung are so hot (literally). Me and my uncle helps him lay down on the couch first. "He was so dizzy so we needed the wheelchair" my uncle said, i just nodded because i still can't comprehend what's happening right now. My uncle sighed while he suddenly hugs me. He immediately let go of the hug. "Its all my fault" he said, i looked at him and gave him a hug again. "No its not. Don't blame yourself" i said then we let go of the hug again. "If only i didn't over work their bodies. And their hectic schedules. Its all my fault." He said "uncle" i said then he looks at me. "Anyways, i'll be going now mia. Take care of them for me okay? Call me tomorrow if their fever won't go down or if it worsens. Okay?" He said i nod at him. He smiled thinly at me while he gave me a hug. After that he immediately leaves the dorm. I stood up first while i looked at yoongi. I don't know if he's sleeping or what, because his eyes were closed. But after i said that, he suddenly opened his eyes. "Mia" he said weakly. I just looked at him. "Aren't you giving me a hug?" He said, i walk towards him while i seated on his lap and gave him a hug. He hugs me tightly while i bury my face on his chest. "What happened huh?" I said while hitting chest. "Why are you sick?" I said while crying. "I'm sorry babe" he said while caressing my hair. I looked up at him. "How are you feeling?" I said, he smiled first then he kissed my forehead. "My head hurts like hell" he said then i bury my face again on his chest. "Did you take your medicine?" I said. "Not yet" he said. I looked up at him again. "Wait here" i said then i quickly went inside our bedroom to take the medicine. I also runs towards our kitchen to take some glass of water. After that i came back to the living room. "Drink this" i said while giving the medicine to yoongi. He smiled first before taking the medicine. "Thank you babe" he said. I sit up next to him and gave him the water. He finally drinks it. He gave back the glass of water to me. I put it in the table first. "Why are you sitting there? Sit here babe" he said while tapping his lap. I crawled towards him and sits on his lap. I hugged him tightly. "How are you by the way?" He said while caressing my hair again. "You shouldn't be worried about me because I'm alright. I should be worried about you instead." I said then he kissed the top of my head. "Silly. I mean you're not feeling any changes in your body?" He said then i looked up at him. "It wasn't even a month that has passed so I don't know yet okay?" I said then he smiles. "Lets go to our bedroom. You need to rest" i said then he hugs me tightly after i said that. "Later" he said. "Don't be too stubborn babe" i said. "Say babe again" he said then i smile at him. "Babe please" i said then he laughs. "One more time" he said then i bury my face at his chest while I'm whining. He laughs again. "I missed you so much babe. I'm sorry if we're meeting up like this" he said. I sit up while i hold his cheeks. "I missed you so much too" i said while i kissed his forehead. "Now you need to rest" i said while kissing his cheeks. He smiled again. "Do it again" he said, i smiled widely while i kissed him again in the forehead and in his cheeks. "Is this real?" He said after. "Huh?" I said confused. "Am I dreaming?" He said "huh?" I said again while i laugh. "I'm too happy right now that it should be illegal to be this happy" he said then i laugh while i kissed him in the cheeks again. "You deserve to be this happy babe. You're in too much pain in the past and you very much deserve this happiness" i said then he laughs. "I'm too lucky to have you. I love you so much" he said while kissing my forehead. "I love you too so much min yoongi. And you need to rest now please" i said then he smiles again. "Arrasseo" he said. I stood up while i helped him stand. He almost lost his balance again. "Careful oppa" i said, he puts his hands on my shoulder for support then we keep on walking towards our bedroom. 
 
We finally arrives on our bedroom. I'll let him stay there first since its a struggle if i let him stay in the other room. "Shh. We need to talk lowly, taehyung might wake up" i whispered to yoongi. Then we walks towards my bed. I carefully lay him down but he pulled me in that's why both of us are laying down. I'm on top of him. I lightly hit him in his chest while i stood up and sit on the floor. "Lay here with me babe" he said while taking my hands. I brush it off while i took the thermometer in taehyung's bedside table. I put it in yoongi's armpit then i took another cooling patches and put it in yoongi's forehead. I rested my head on my bed after that then yoongi started caressing my hair. "You looked cute babe when you're doing that" he said then i looked at him. "What?" I said lowly. "Nothing. I said i love you" he said. I smiled while i took the thermometer, i checked and saw that him and taehyung had the same temperature. "Are you hungry?" I asked him out of the blue. "I can eat later" he said while holding my hands. I looked up to him and saw that he's starting to doze off. "Okay. Sleep first babe" i said while tucking in my blanket on him. "Nooo. Lets talk first" he said whining. "We can talk later. You should sleep first" i said. "Then sleep here beside me" he said. "I'm not sleepy though" i said while fixing his hair. "Please? I'll sing so you can fall asleep" he said then i laugh lightly. "Okay" i said then i crawled in next to him. I hug him and buried my face on his chest. After a while he really started singing. He started singing i need u. He raps his verse while he keeps on caressing my hair. it, I'm really getting sleepy. I unknowingly sings with him when he started singing the chorus. I looked up to him while singing, he looks down on me while he puts his hand on my mouth. I laugh at what he did. "Don't sing mia. You should be the one falling in love with me. Not me" he said, i laugh again while he started leaning on me. This time I'm the one who covered his mouth. "I told you, you can't kiss me yet. And besides taehyung is here. What if he found out" i said. "Please?" He said cutely, i almost laugh out loud. I covered his mouth while i kissed him like that. "I'll kiss you anytime you want when you finally recovered okay?" I said. He smiled at me while he kissed me in the forehead. "Sleep now babe" i said then he shook his head. "I'm going to talk to someone. Can you turn around?" He said. "Huh?" I asked confused. "Just turn around babe" he said. I do what he says. I turn around and he back hugs me. After a while he suddenly put his hand under my shirt. "What are you doing?" I asked, flustered at what he's doing. "Just stay still babe." He said then he puts his hands on my stomach. His hands felt so hot on my stomach. "I'm just going to talk to our baby" he said. I laugh lightly. "We're not even-" then he cuts me off. "Shh. Be quiet babe" he said. I smile while i put my hands on top of his hands. After a while he started rubbing my stomach. "Hello baby. This is your daddy" he whispered. "I'm sorry if your daddy is sick today. I'm just working hard for our future" he said then i laugh, after a while he laughs too. "Your mom is laughing at me. She doesn't believe what I'm saying but its true" he said then we laugh, "i love you baby. I'll talk to you soon" he said while rubbing my stomach again. I turn around to face him. I smile while i kissed him in the cheeks. "Can you sleep now?" I said then he laughs while he hugs me. "I'll sing first so you can sleep too" he said, i smile while i hug him tightly. I love this guy so much. "I finally found your apology gift to me by the way" i said. "Ugh. I'm so embarrassed" he said. I laugh while i looked at him. "Thank you for that though babe" i said. He smiles at me. "I thought you found it a long time ago and you decided to ignore my apology" he said, i smile while i fix his hair. "I'll never do that." I said then he smiles at me. "I stole your pillow by the way. I was missing you so much that's why I'm hugging it while I'm going to sleep" i said, then he hugs me while he buried my face in his chest. "Sleep now. The original min yoongi is here" he said i laugh at his chest. "And he's going to sing for me right?" I said then he laugh. "Yeah he will" he said, i hug him tightly while he started singing i need u again. 
 
I was still sleeping when my mothering phone started ringing again for the nth time this day. I slowly took off yoongi arms off me and i slowly stood up and took my phone. I walk outside and saw that jimin is calling. I sit first in the couch before answering his call. 
 
Jimin: babe?
Me: are you alright?
I said then he laughs. 
Jimin: I'm fine baby. Are taehyung and yoongi hyung are there already?
Me: ne
Jimin: how are they?
Me: their fever still won't go down. I don't know what to do. We might go to the hospital if their still like that. 
I said then he sighs. 
Jimin: be careful babe. Don't be sick. 
I smile to myself. 
Me: ne. You too oppa. What's happening there by the way?
Jimin: we postponed the shows since there's only five of us here. 
Me: then aren't you all going back here?
I said then he laughs. 
Jimin: wish we can. But we're not. We're just waiting for them to recover then we're back to business. 
He said then i sigh. 
Me: i hope they can rest first before going back to work. 
Jimin: yeah but we can't do anything about it.
He said. I sigh first before speaking again. But i suddenly hears jungkook in the background. "Hyung lets go. Oh wait, is that mia?" He said "yes" jimin said. "Mia! I miss you so much!" He shouted. I laugh at what he said. 
Me: can you tell him that i miss him too.
Jimin: mia said that she doesn't misses you. 
"Yah!" Me and jungkook said at the same time. Then jimin laughs. "I'm just joking" he said. "Lets go!" Jungkook said. "Wait for me outside" jimin said. 
Jimin: hello babe? I'm sorry but we're going to eat now. 
He said then i smile to myself. 
Me: its alright. We should probably eat too. 
Jimin: arrasseo. I'll talk to you later babe. I love you! 
He said then my heart started beating so fast. 
Me: i-i love you too
I said softly. Then we hang up the call. I sighed first before standing up, i walk towards our kitchen. I went to the stove and reheat the porridge i did earlier.  
 
I finally finishes reheating the porridge. I put it in a bowl and took a glass of water i put it in the tray and i walk towards our bedroom. I'm planning to let yoongi eat first since taehyung was still sleeping peacefully. I opened our door and i walk towards my bed. I put the tray first in the floor then i lightly taps yoongi's shoulder. "Oppa" i whispered. "Hmm?" He said while slowly woking up. "This will be quick i promise. You should eat now first oppa" i said then he smiles. "Arrasseo" he said, then i help him sit up. I put a pillow again on the bedrest and help him lean in there. I put the tray in my bed. After that i feed him the porridge. "This is really delicious mia" he said, i smile while i wiped the side of his lips. I keep on feeding him. 
 
He finally finishes eating the porridge. I took their medicine and gave it to him. He was finally drinking it when taehyung suddenly started speaking. "Mia?" He said while sitting up. I immediately walks towards him. "What is it oppa?" I said then he holds his stomach while he has a pain expression. "I-i feel like puking" he said, then i started panicking. "Oh my gosh. Wait a sec oppa" i said then i quickly runs in the kitchen to get some paper bag. I quickly came back in our room. "Here oppa" i said, i gave him the paper bag. He immediately pukes in it. I started caressing his back. When he's finally finished, i give him the bottled water and the basin. He started rinsing his mouth on it. "Thank you mia" he said while i wipe his mouth. I put my hands on his forehead and he's still hot as always (please literally) "this won't do. I'll take you two to the hospital" i said while i took the paper bag and the basin. I walk towards the kitchen. I throw down the paper bag in the garbage can while i washed down the basin. After that, i rest first before calling my uncle.